Robust optimization of uncertain multistage inventory systems with inexact data in decision rules
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Gürhan Kök & Kevin H. Shang, 2007. "Inspection and Replenishment Policies for Systems with Inventory Record Inaccuracy," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 9(2), pages 185-205, February.
- Guigues, Vincent & Sagastizábal, Claudia, 2012. "The value of rolling-horizon policies for risk-averse hydro-thermal planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(1), pages 129-140.
- Rocha, Paula & Kuhn, Daniel, 2012. "Multistage stochastic portfolio optimisation in deregulated electricity markets using linear decision rules," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(2), pages 397-408.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yanıkoğlu, İhsan & Gorissen, Bram L. & den Hertog, Dick, 2019. "A survey of adjustable robust optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 277(3), pages 799-813.
- Marcio Costa Santos & Michael Poss & Dritan Nace, 2018. "A perfect information lower bound for robust lot-sizing problems," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 271(2), pages 887-913, December.
- Ali Haddad-Sisakht & Sarah M. Ryan, 2018. "Conditions under which adjustability lowers the cost of a robust linear program," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 269(1), pages 185-204, October.
More about this item
KeywordsAdjustable robust optimization; Production-inventory problems; Decision rules; Inexact data; Poor data quality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:comgts:v:14:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10287-016-0253-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.