Optimization of capacity expansion planning for gas transportation networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- De Wolf, D. & Janssens De Bisthoven, O. & Smeers, Y., 1991. "The simplex algorithm extended to piecewise linearly constrained problems II : an application to the gas transmission problem," CORE Discussion Papers 1991003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abbasi, Ali Reza & Seifi, Ali Reza, 2015. "Considering cost and reliability in electrical and thermal distribution networks reinforcement planning," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 25-35.
- Song, Shuang & Govindan, Kannan & Xu, Lei & Du, Peng & Qiao, Xiaojiao, 2017. "Capacity and production planning with carbon emission constraints," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 132-150.
- Bosman, M.G.C. & Bakker, V. & Molderink, A. & Hurink, J.L. & Smit, G.J.M., 2012. "Planning the production of a fleet of domestic combined heat and power generators," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(1), pages 140-151.
- Shiono, Naoshi & Suzuki, Hisatoshi, 2016. "Optimal pipe-sizing problem of tree-shaped gas distribution networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(2), pages 550-560.
- Massol, Olivier & Tchung-Ming, Stéphane & Banal-Estañol, Albert, 2015.
"Joining the CCS club! The economics of CO2 pipeline projects,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, pages 259-275.
- Olivier Massol & Stéphane Tchung-Ming & Albert Banal-Estañol, 2015. "Joining the CCS Club ! The economics of CO2 pipeline projects," Post-Print hal-01208201, HAL.
- Franziska Holz & Philipp M. Richter & Ruud Egging, 2013. "The Role of Natural Gas in a Low-Carbon Europe: Infrastructure and Regional Supply Security in the Global Gas Model," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1273, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Massol, O., 2011. "A cost function for the natural gas transmission industry: further considerations," Working Papers 11/03, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Chaudry, Modassar & Jenkins, Nick & Qadrdan, Meysam & Wu, Jianzhong, 2014. "Combined gas and electricity network expansion planning," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 1171-1187.
- Massol, O. & Tchung-Ming, S., 2012. "Joining the CCS Club! Insights from a Northwest European CO2 Pipeline Project," Working Papers 12/10, Department of Economics, City University London.
- André, Jean & Auray, Stéphane & Brac, Jean & De Wolf, Daniel & Maisonnier, Guy & Ould-Sidi, Mohamed-Mahmoud & Simonnet, Antoine, 2013. "Design and dimensioning of hydrogen transmission pipeline networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(1), pages 239-251.
More about this item
KeywordsOR in energy Global optimization Branch & Bound Gas networks Dimensioning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:197:y:2009:i:3:p:1019-1027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .