A cost function for the natural gas transmission industry: further considerations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kabirian, Alireza & Hemmati, Mohammad Reza, 2007. "A strategic planning model for natural gas transmission networks," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5656-5670, November.
- James M. Griffin, 1977. "Long-Run Production Modeling with Pseudo Data: Electric Power Generation," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 8(1), pages 112-127, Spring.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121743, January.
- Griffin, James M, 1978. "Joint Production Technology: The Case of Petrochemicals," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(2), pages 379-396, March.
- Andre, Jean & Bonnans, Frédéric & Cornibert, Laurent, 2009. "Optimization of capacity expansion planning for gas transportation networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(3), pages 1019-1027, September.
- James M. Griffin, 1979. "Statistical Cost Analysis Revisited," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 93(1), pages 107-129.
- Axel Pierru, 2007.
"Short-run and long-run marginal costs of joint products in linear programming,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 73(2), pages 153-171.
- Axel PIERRU, 2007. "Short-run and long-run marginal costs of joint products in linear programming," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2007022, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Callen, Jeffrey L, 1978. "Production, Efficiency, and Welfare in the Natural Gas Transmission Industry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(3), pages 311-323, June.
- Daniel De Wolf & Yves Smeers, 2000. "The Gas Transmission Problem Solved by an Extension of the Simplex Algorithm," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(11), pages 1454-1465, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massol, O. & Tchung-Ming, S., 2012. "Joining the CCS Club! Insights from a Northwest European CO2 Pipeline Project," Working Papers 12/10, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Massol, Olivier & Tchung-Ming, Stéphane & Banal-Estañol, Albert, 2015.
"Joining the CCS club! The economics of CO2 pipeline projects,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 247(1), pages 259-275.
- Olivier Massol & Stéphane Tchung-Ming & Albert Banal-Estañol, 2015. "Joining the CCS Club ! The economics of CO2 pipeline projects," Post-Print hal-01208201, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsEngineering economics; natural gas transmission; infrastructure planning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cty:dpaper:11/03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Publications Librarian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decituk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.