The Gas Transmission Problem Solved by an Extension of the Simplex Algorithm
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- F. Palacios-Gomez & L. Lasdon & M. Engquist, 1982. "Nonlinear Optimization by Successive Linear Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(10), pages 1106-1120, October.
- Jianzhong Zhang & Nae-Heon Kim & L. Lasdon, 1985. "An Improved Successive Linear Programming Algorithm," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(10), pages 1312-1331, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wei, Zhinong & Chen, Sheng & Sun, Guoqiang & Wang, Dan & Sun, Yonghui & Zang, Haixiang, 2016. "Probabilistic available transfer capability calculation considering static security constraints and uncertainties of electricity–gas integrated energy systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 305-316.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:4:p:514-:d:95406 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ulstein, Nina Linn & Nygreen, Bjorn & Sagli, Jan Richard, 2007. "Tactical planning of offshore petroleum production," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(1), pages 550-564, January.
- Shabanpour-Haghighi, Amin & Seifi, Ali Reza, 2015. "Multi-objective operation management of a multi-carrier energy system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 430-442.
- Psarras, John, 2016. "Multicriteria decision support to evaluate potential long-term natural gas supply alternatives: The case of GreeceAuthor-Name: Androulaki, Stella," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 253(3), pages 791-810.
- Girault Vincent, 2005. "L’approvisionnement gazier sur un marche oligopolistique : une analyse par la théorie économique," Cahiers du CREDEN (CREDEN Working Papers) 05.04.56, CREDEN (Centre de Recherche en Economie et Droit de l'Energie), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Conrado Borraz-Sánchez & Dag Haugland, 2013. "Optimization methods for pipeline transportation of natural gas with variable specific gravity and compressibility," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 21(3), pages 524-541, October.
- Zhou, Li & Liao, Zuwei & Wang, Jingdai & Jiang, Binbo & Yang, Yongrong & Du, Wenli, 2015. "Energy configuration and operation optimization of refinery fuel gas networks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 365-375.
- Debora Mahlke & Alexander Martin & Susanne Moritz, 2007. "A simulated annealing algorithm for transient optimization in gas networks," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 66(1), pages 99-115, August.
- Pantoš, Miloš, 2011. "Market-based congestion management in electric power systems with increased share of natural gas dependent power plants," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 4244-4255.
- Jin, Xiaolong & Mu, Yunfei & Jia, Hongjie & Wu, Jianzhong & Xu, Xiandong & Yu, Xiaodan, 2016. "Optimal day-ahead scheduling of integrated urban energy systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 1-13.
- Li, Guoqing & Zhang, Rufeng & Jiang, Tao & Chen, Houhe & Bai, Linquan & Li, Xiaojing, 2017. "Security-constrained bi-level economic dispatch model for integrated natural gas and electricity systems considering wind power and power-to-gas process," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 194(C), pages 696-704.
- Jesco Humpola & Felipe Serrano, 2017. "Sufficient pruning conditions for MINLP in gas network design," EURO Journal on Computational Optimization, Springer;EURO - The Association of European Operational Research Societies, vol. 5(1), pages 239-261, March.
- Britz, Wolfgang, 2014. "A New Graphical User Interface Generator for Economic Models and its Comparison to Existing Approaches," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 63(4).
- Jesco Humpola & Armin Fügenschuh & Thorsten Koch, 2016. "Valid inequalities for the topology optimization problem in gas network design," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 38(3), pages 597-631, July.
- Li, Guoqing & Zhang, Rufeng & Jiang, Tao & Chen, Houhe & Bai, Linquan & Cui, Hantao & Li, Xiaojing, 2017. "Optimal dispatch strategy for integrated energy systems with CCHP and wind power," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 192(C), pages 408-419.
- repec:eee:appene:v:210:y:2018:i:c:p:1237-1250 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chisari, Omar O. & Romero, Carlos A., 2008. "Investment decisions in electricity transmission in Argentina: The role of earmarked funds and gas pipeline expansions," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1321-1333, July.
- Massol, O., 2011. "A cost function for the natural gas transmission industry: further considerations," Working Papers 11/03, Department of Economics, City University London.
- repec:eee:energy:v:125:y:2017:i:c:p:848-859 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jesco Humpola & Armin Fügenschuh, 2015. "Convex reformulations for solving a nonlinear network design problem," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 62(3), pages 717-759, December.
- Ríos-Mercado, Roger Z. & Borraz-Sánchez, Conrado, 2015. "Optimization problems in natural gas transportation systems: A state-of-the-art review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 536-555.
- Hamedi, Maryam & Zanjirani Farahani, Reza & Husseini, Mohammad Moattar & Esmaeilian, Gholam Reza, 2009. "A distribution planning model for natural gas supply chain: A case study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 799-812, March.
More about this item
Keywordsmathematics: piecewise linear programming: natural resources: energy transport; networks: applications to gas transmission network;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:46:y:2000:i:11:p:1454-1465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.