The Gas Transmission Problem Solved by an Extension of the Simplex Algorithm
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- F. Palacios-Gomez & L. Lasdon & M. Engquist, 1982. "Nonlinear Optimization by Successive Linear Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(10), pages 1106-1120, October.
- Jianzhong Zhang & Nae-Heon Kim & L. Lasdon, 1985. "An Improved Successive Linear Programming Algorithm," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(10), pages 1312-1331, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wei, Zhinong & Chen, Sheng & Sun, Guoqiang & Wang, Dan & Sun, Yonghui & Zang, Haixiang, 2016. "Probabilistic available transfer capability calculation considering static security constraints and uncertainties of electricity–gas integrated energy systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 305-316.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:4:p:514-:d:95406 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ulstein, Nina Linn & Nygreen, Bjorn & Sagli, Jan Richard, 2007. "Tactical planning of offshore petroleum production," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(1), pages 550-564, January.
- Shabanpour-Haghighi, Amin & Seifi, Ali Reza, 2015. "Multi-objective operation management of a multi-carrier energy system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 430-442.
- Psarras, John, 2016. "Multicriteria decision support to evaluate potential long-term natural gas supply alternatives: The case of GreeceAuthor-Name: Androulaki, Stella," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 253(3), pages 791-810.
- Girault Vincent, 2005. "L’approvisionnement gazier sur un marche oligopolistique : une analyse par la théorie économique," Cahiers du CREDEN (CREDEN Working Papers) 05.04.56, CREDEN (Centre de Recherche en Economie et Droit de l'Energie), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Conrado Borraz-Sánchez & Dag Haugland, 2013. "Optimization methods for pipeline transportation of natural gas with variable specific gravity and compressibility," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 21(3), pages 524-541, October.
- Zhou, Li & Liao, Zuwei & Wang, Jingdai & Jiang, Binbo & Yang, Yongrong & Du, Wenli, 2015. "Energy configuration and operation optimization of refinery fuel gas networks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 365-375.
- Debora Mahlke & Alexander Martin & Susanne Moritz, 2007. "A simulated annealing algorithm for transient optimization in gas networks," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 66(1), pages 99-115, August.
- Pantoš, Miloš, 2011. "Market-based congestion management in electric power systems with increased share of natural gas dependent power plants," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 4244-4255.
- Jin, Xiaolong & Mu, Yunfei & Jia, Hongjie & Wu, Jianzhong & Xu, Xiandong & Yu, Xiaodan, 2016. "Optimal day-ahead scheduling of integrated urban energy systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 1-13.
- Li, Guoqing & Zhang, Rufeng & Jiang, Tao & Chen, Houhe & Bai, Linquan & Li, Xiaojing, 2017. "Security-constrained bi-level economic dispatch model for integrated natural gas and electricity systems considering wind power and power-to-gas process," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 696-704.
- Jesco Humpola & Felipe Serrano, 2017. "Sufficient pruning conditions for MINLP in gas network design," EURO Journal on Computational Optimization, Springer;EURO - The Association of European Operational Research Societies, vol. 5(1), pages 239-261, March.
- Britz, Wolfgang, 2014. "A New Graphical User Interface Generator for Economic Models and its Comparison to Existing Approaches," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 63(4).
- Jesco Humpola & Armin Fügenschuh & Thorsten Koch, 2016. "Valid inequalities for the topology optimization problem in gas network design," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 38(3), pages 597-631, July.
- Li, Guoqing & Zhang, Rufeng & Jiang, Tao & Chen, Houhe & Bai, Linquan & Cui, Hantao & Li, Xiaojing, 2017. "Optimal dispatch strategy for integrated energy systems with CCHP and wind power," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 408-419.
- Chisari, Omar O. & Romero, Carlos A., 2008. "Investment decisions in electricity transmission in Argentina: The role of earmarked funds and gas pipeline expansions," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1321-1333, July.
- Massol, O., 2011. "A cost function for the natural gas transmission industry: further considerations," Working Papers 11/03, Department of Economics, City University London.
- repec:eee:energy:v:125:y:2017:i:c:p:848-859 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jesco Humpola & Armin Fügenschuh, 2015. "Convex reformulations for solving a nonlinear network design problem," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 62(3), pages 717-759, December.
- Ríos-Mercado, Roger Z. & Borraz-Sánchez, Conrado, 2015. "Optimization problems in natural gas transportation systems: A state-of-the-art review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 536-555.
- Hamedi, Maryam & Zanjirani Farahani, Reza & Husseini, Mohammad Moattar & Esmaeilian, Gholam Reza, 2009. "A distribution planning model for natural gas supply chain: A case study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 799-812, March.
More about this item
Keywordsmathematics: piecewise linear programming: natural resources: energy transport; networks: applications to gas transmission network;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:46:y:2000:i:11:p:1454-1465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .