Short-run and long-run marginal costs of joint products in linear programming
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mongin, P., 1998.
"Does Optimization Imply Rationality?,"
9817, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Mongin, Philippe, 1998. "Does optimization imply rationality?," MPRA Paper 37740, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mongin, Philippe, 2000. "Does optimization imply rationality?," MPRA Paper 78026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- P. Mongin, 1998. "Does optimization imply rationality ?," THEMA Working Papers 98-17, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Philippe Mongin, 2003. "L'axiomatisation et les théories économiques," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 54(1), pages 99-138.
- Machlup, Fritz, 1978. "Methodology of Economics and Other Social Sciences," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780124645509 edited by Shell, Karl.
- Debreu, Gerard, 1993. "Existence of competitive equilibrium," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 4, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 697-743 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierru, Axel, 2010. "Allocating the CO2 emissions of an oil refinery with Aumann-Shapley prices: A reply," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 746-748, May.
- Tehrani Nejad Moghaddam, Alireza, 2010. "Allocating the CO2 emissions of an oil refinery with Aumann-Shapley prices: Comment," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 243-255, January.
- Massol, O., 2011. "A cost function for the natural gas transmission industry: further considerations," Working Papers 11/03, Department of Economics, City University London.
More about this item
Keywordsmicroeconomics; marginal cost; linear programming;
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:reldbu:rel_732_0153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-recherches-economiques-de-louvain.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.