Short-run and long-run marginal costs of joint products in linear programming
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Axel Pierru, 2007. "Short-run and long-run marginal costs of joint products in linear programming," Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 73(2), pages 153-171.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Milgrom & Ilya Segal, 2002. "Envelope Theorems for Arbitrary Choice Sets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 583-601, March.
- Dennis Anderson, 1972. "Models for Determining Least-Cost Investments in Electricity Supply," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 3(1), pages 267-299, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierru, Axel, 2010. "Allocating the CO2 emissions of an oil refinery with Aumann-Shapley prices: A reply," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 746-748, May.
- Massol, O., 2011. "A cost function for the natural gas transmission industry: further considerations," Working Papers 11/03, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Tehrani Nejad Moghaddam, Alireza, 2010. "Allocating the CO2 emissions of an oil refinery with Aumann-Shapley prices: Comment," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 243-255, January.
More about this item
Keywordsmarginal cost linear programming;
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvre:2007022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sebastien SCHILLINGS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.