European Journal of Operational Research
April 2001, Volume 130, Issue 1
- 214-222 Fitting rectilinear polygonal curves to a set of points in the plane
by Diaz-Banez, J. M. & Mesa, J. A.
- 223-230 Ethical issues in modeling: Some reflections
by Kleijnen, J. P. C.
March 2001, Volume 129, Issue 3
- 461-470 Static competitive facility location: An overview of optimisation approaches
by Plastria, Frank
- 471-480 Budgeting with bounded multiple-choice constraints
by Pisinger, David
- 481-495 Capacitated facility location/network design problems
by Melkote, Sanjay & Daskin, Mark S.
- 496-517 A sales forecasting system based on fuzzy neural network with initial weights generated by genetic algorithm
by Kuo, R. J.
- 518-538 A time-integrated Richardson model
by Pentek, A. & Kadtke, J. B. & Sulcoski, M. F. & Miller, L. D.
- 539-554 The two-group heuristic to solve the multi-product, economic lot sizing and scheduling problem in flow shops
by Ouenniche, Jamal & Boctor, Fayez F.
- 555-568 Construction heuristics for the asymmetric TSP
by Glover, Fred & Gutin, Gregory & Yeo, Anders & Zverovich, Alexey
- 569-585 On the convergence of multiattribute weighting methods
by Poyhonen, Mari & Hamalainen, Raimo P.
- 586-595 Generation of efficient frontiers in multi-objective optimization problems by generalized data envelopment analysis
by Yun, Y. B. & Nakayama, H. & Tanino, T. & Arakawa, M.
- 596-618 A Shapley function on a class of cooperative fuzzy games
by Tsurumi, Masayo & Tanino, Tetsuzo & Inuiguchi, Masahiro
- 619-626 Controlling multi-reservoir systems
by Archibald, T. W. & Buchanan, C. S. & Thomas, L. C. & McKinnon, K. I. M.
- 627-649 Towards a conceptual structure for evaluating policy analytic activities
by Thissen, Wil A. H. & Twaalfhoven, Patricia G. J.
- 650-662 Optimizing the system of virtual paths by tabu search
by Shyur, Ching-Chir & Wen, Ue-Pyng
- 663-682 A general model for consecutive-k-out-of-n: F repairable system with exponential distribution and (k-1)-step Markov dependence
by Lam, Yeh & Ng, Hon Keung Tony
- 683-688 Cpk index estimation using fuzzy numbers
by Lee, Hong Tau
March 2001, Volume 129, Issue 2
- 231-234 Special millennium issue of the EJOR: A global view of industrial logistics
by Barros, Lilian L. & Riley, Michael & Brown, David
- 235-241 Multicriteria decision making on maintenance: Spares and contracts planning
by Teixeira de Almeida, Adiel
- 242-251 A combinatorial approach to level of repair analysis
by Barros, Lilian & Riley, Michael
- 252-258 Selective maintenance for support equipment involving multiple maintenance actions
by Richard Cassady, C. & Paul Murdock, W. & Pohl, Edward A.
- 259-270 On the optimization of supply chain networking decisions
by Lakhal, Salem & Martel, Alain & Kettani, Ossama & Oral, Muhittin
- 271-276 Analysis of supplier buyer relationships using resource constrained project scheduling strategies
by Tukel, Oya Icmeli & Wasti, S. Nazli
- 277-286 Coordinating supply chain inventories through common replenishment epochs
by Viswanathan, S. & Piplani, Rajesh
- 287-298 A continuous model for production-distribution system design
by Dasci, Abdullah & Verter, Vedat
- 299-310 Impacts of inventory shortage policies on transportation requirements in two-stage distribution systems
by Geunes, Joseph & Zeng, Amy Z.
- 311-316 Heuristics for assessing emergency transshipments
by Evers, Philip T.
- 317-325 An extended enterprise planning methodology for the discrete manufacturing industry
by Frederix, Florent
- 326-336 Workload balancing and loop layout in the design of a flexible manufacturing system
by Potts, C. N. & Whitehead, J. D.
- 337-345 Competition in a deregulated air transportation market
by Adler, Nicole
- 346-354 A neural network model for enhanced operation of midblock signalled pedestrian crossings
by Lyons, Glenn & Hunt, John & McLeod, Fraser
- 355-361 Iron ore production scheduling to improve product quality
by Everett, J. E.
- 362-371 Inventory, transportation, service quality and the location of distribution centers
by Nozick, Linda K. & Turnquist, Mark A.
- 372-385 Multiperson decision-making based on multiplicative preference relations
by Herrera, F. & Herrera-Viedma, E. & Chiclana, F.
- 386-413 On computational methods for solutions of multiobjective linear production programming games
by Nishizaki, Ichiro & Sakawa, Masatoshi
- 414-433 Firms' R&D decisions under incomplete information
by Grishagin, V. A. & Sergeyev, Ya. D. & Silipo, D. B.
- 434-442 Efficiency measurement in the stochastic frontier model
by Ondrich, Jan & Ruggiero, John
- 443-455 Super-efficiency and DEA sensitivity analysis
by Zhu, Joe
- 456-459 Technical note on the paper "An empirical study of a new metaheuristic for the traveling salesman problem" (by Shigeru Tsubakitani, James R. Evans, European Journal of Operational Research 104 (1998) 113-128)
by Rego, Cesar
February 2001, Volume 129, Issue 1
- 1-47 Rough sets theory for multicriteria decision analysis
by Greco, Salvatore & Matarazzo, Benedetto & Slowinski, Roman
- 48-64 Fuzzy hierarchical analysis revisited
by Buckley, James J. & Feuring, Thomas & Hayashi, Yoichi
- 65-86 Fuzzy linear programming based on statistical confidence interval and interval-valued fuzzy set
by Chiang, Jershan
- 87-94 Scheduling with target start times
by Hoogeveen, J. A. & van de Velde, S. L.
- 95-104 Minimizing mean squared deviation of completion times with maximum tardiness constraint
by Seo, Jong Hwa & Kim, Chae-Bogk & Lee, Dong Hoon
- 105-115 Heuristics for determining economic processing rates in a flexible manufacturing system
by Sodhi, Manbir S. & Lamond, Bernard F. & Gautier, Antoine & Noel, Martin
- 116-133 Cooperative dispatching - exploiting the flexibility of an FMS by means of incremental optimization
by Seifert, Ralf W. & Morito, Susumu
- 134-158 A global supply chain model with transfer pricing and transportation cost allocation
by Vidal, Carlos J. & Goetschalckx, Marc
- 159-185 Technology acquisition with technological progress: effects of expectations, rivalry and uncertainty
by Rahman, Atiqur & Loulou, Richard
- 186-208 Assortment planning in fashion retailing: methodology, application and analysis
by Rajaram, Kumar
- 209-223 Basket problems in margin calculation: Modelling and algorithms
by Fiterman, Alexander E. & Timkovsky, Vadim G.
- 224-229 A note on scheduling flowshops with flexible stage ordering
by Koulamas, Christos & Kyparisis, George J.
February 2001, Volume 128, Issue 3
- 459-478 Decision-theoretic foundations of qualitative possibility theory
by Dubois, Didier & Prade, Henri & Sabbadin, Regis
- 479-498 A Bayesian network approach to making inferences in causal maps
by Nadkarni, Sucheta & Shenoy, Prakash P.
- 499-508 Aggregation of analytic hierarchy process models based on similarities in decision makers' preferences
by Bolloju, N.
- 509-531 A study of simple rules for subcontracting in make-to-order manufacturing
by Bertrand, J. W. M. & Sridharan, V.
- 532-544 The categorical data analysis approach for ratio model of pairwise comparisons
by Basak, Indrani
- 545-557 Vehicle dispatching system based on Taguchi-tuned fuzzy rules
by Tan, K. K. & Tang, K. Z.
- 558-569 Modeling and algorithmic development of a staff scheduling problem
by Sarin, Subhash C. & Aggarwal, Sanjay
- 570-586 A derivative algorithm for inexact quadratic program - application to environmental decision-making under uncertainty
by Chen, M. J. & Huang, G. H.
- 587-596 Using objective values to start multiple objective linear programming algorithms
by Arbel, Ami & Korhonen, Pekka
- 597-610 Evaluating focused factory benefits with queuing theory
by Souza, Gilvan C. & Wagner, Harvey M. & Whybark, D. Clay
- 611-624 A queueing model with dependence between service and interarrival times
by Boxma, O. J. & Perry, D.
- 625-638 The multi-hour service system design problem
by Amiri, Ali
- 639-646 A new resolution method for the parametric linear complementarity problem
by Gailly, B. & Installe, M. & Smeers, Y.
- 647-663 Switching regression analysis by fuzzy adaptive network
by Cheng, Chi-Bin & Lee, E. Stanley
- 664-673 On the directional bias of the lbp-norm
by Uster, Halit & Love, Robert F.
- 674-678 An algorithm for a selection procedure
by Maleki, H. R.
- 679-688 A note on the paper "Resource-constrained project scheduling: Notation, classification, models and methods" by Brucker et al
by Herroelen, Willy & Demeulemeester, Erik & De Reyck, Bert
January 2001, Volume 128, Issue 2
- 227-230 Methodology for handling complex societal problems
by DeTombe, Dorien J.
- 231-232 Introduction to the field of methodology for handling complex societal problems
by DeTombe, Dorien J.
- 233-244 Critical systems thinking and practice
by Jackson, Mike C.
- 245-257 Local systemic intervention
by Flood, Robert L.
- 258-265 The process of problem-formulation
by Bowen, Ken
- 266-281 Compram, a method for handling complex societal problems
by DeTombe, Dorien J.
- 282-289 Adaptive policies, policy analysis, and policy-making
by Walker, Warren E. & Rahman, S. Adnan & Cave, Jonathan
- 290-299 A methodology for conducting interdisciplinary social research
by van Dijkum, Cor
- 300-310 Methodology for participatory policy analysis
by Geurts, Jac. L. A. & Joldersma, Cisca
- 311-321 Social impact assessment
by Becker, Henk A.
- 322-337 Interactive policy-making - a model of management for public works
by Driessen, Peter P. J. & Glasbergen, Pieter & Verdaas, Co
- 338-350 Visual-interactive decision modeling (VIDEMO) in policy management: Bridging the gap between analytic and conceptual decision modeling
by Beroggi, Giampiero E. G.
- 351-363 DEMO: Towards a discipline of organisation engineering
by Dietz, Jan L. G.
- 364-384 In search of valid results in a complex economic environment: The potential of meta-analysis and value transfer
by Bal, Frans & Nijkamp, Peter
- 385-401 New advances in spatial network modelling: Towards evolutionary algorithms
by Reggiani, Aura & Nijkamp, Peter & Sabella, Enrico
- 402-417 A general theory on spectral properties of state-homogeneous finite-state quasi-birth-death processes
by Fadiloglu, Mehmet Murat & Yeralan, Sencer
- 418-434 Strategic financial management in a multinational financial conglomerate: A multiple goal stochastic programming approach
by Korhonen, Antti
- 435-446 Minimax and symmetric duality for nonlinear multiobjective mixed integer programming
by Kim, Do Sang & Song, Young Ran
- 447-458 Solving large single allocation p-hub problems with two or three hubs
by Ebery, Jamie
January 2001, Volume 128, Issue 1
- 1-13 Innovative research in OR/MS?
by Pidd, Michael & Dunning-Lewis, Paul
- 14-33 Routing trains through a railway station based on a node packing model
by Zwaneveld, Peter J. & Kroon, Leo G. & van Hoesel, Stan P. M.
- 34-57 An empirical investigation of meta-heuristic and heuristic algorithms for a 2D packing problem
by Hopper, E. & Turton, B. C. H.
- 58-73 A pruning heuristic for use with multisource product design
by Tarasewich, Peter & McMullen, Patrick R.
- 74-97 Stack-up algorithms for palletizing at delivery industry
by Rethmann, J. & Wanke, E.
- 98-118 Using competence sets to analyze the consumer decision problem
by Chen, Ting-Yu
- 119-128 Machine scheduling with a rate-modifying activity
by Lee, C. -Y. & Leon, V. J.
- 129-146 A heuristic for single machine scheduling with early and tardy costs
by Mazzini, Renata & Armentano, Vinicius A.
- 147-158 Local search algorithms for the multiprocessor flow shop scheduling problem
by Negenman, Ebbe G.
- 159-174 Two-stage open shop scheduling with a bottleneck machine
by Drobouchevitch, Inna G. & Strusevich, Vitaly A.
- 175-184 A genetic algorithm of determining cycle time for printed circuit board assembly lines
by Ji, P. & Sze, M. T. & Lee, W. B.
- 185-191 The influence of perceived stock value price histories in the mean-variance-instability model
by Atkinson, C. & Alvarez, M. J.
- 192-205 Optimal internal pricing and capacity planning for service facility with finite buffer
by Sumita, Ushio & Masuda, Yasushi & Yamakawa, Shigetaka
- 206-212 Data envelopment analysis with resource constraints: An alternative model with non-discretionary factors
by Maital, Shlomo & Vaninsky, Alexander
- 213-226 A duopolistic model of dynamic competitive advertising
by Wang, Qinan & Wu, Zhang
December 2000, Volume 127, Issue 3
- 467-482 Sorting cropping systems on the basis of their impact on groundwater quality
by Arondel, Cecile & Girardin, Philippe
- 483-506 Decentralized inventory control in a two-level distribution system
by Andersson, Jonas & Marklund, Johan
- 507-518 Second order symmetric duality in mathematical programming with F-convexity
by Mishra, S. K.
- 519-524 The core of a repeated n-person cooperative game
by Oviedo, Jorge
- 525-536 Network distance characteristics that affect computational effort in p-median location problems
by Schilling, D. A. & Rosing, K. E. & ReVelle, C. S.
- 537-545 An optimal procurement policy for items with an inventory level-dependent demand rate and fixed lifetime
by Hwang, Hark & Hahn, Kyu Hun
- 546-564 Scheduling two machines that require multiple types of maintenance, for a single operation
by Rabinowitz, Gadi & Goren, Shai & Mehrez, Abraham
- 565-573 Positioning automated guided vehicles in a loop layout
by Gademann, A. J. R. M. & van de Velde, S. L.
- 574-593 Efficient lot-sizing under a differential transportation cost structure for serially distributed warehouses
by Vroblefski, Mark & Ramesh, R. & Zionts, Stanley
- 594-610 An object relational approach for the design of decision support systems
by Srinivasan, Ananth & Sundaram, David
- 611-618 Further discussion on linear production functions and DEA
by Zhu, Joe
- 619-638 Bidirectional planning: improving priority rule-based heuristics for scheduling resource-constrained projects
by Klein, Robert
December 2000, Volume 127, Issue 2
- 217-219 Sixth International Workshop on Project Management and Scheduling
by Ulusoy, Gunduz & Karabati, Selcuk
- 220-238 On criticality and sensitivity in activity networks
by Elmaghraby, Salah E.
- 239-251 Improving project cost estimation by taking into account managerial flexibility
by Jorgensen, Trond & Wallace, Stein W.
- 252-261 Optimal timing of project control points
by Raz, Tzvi & Erel, Erdal
- 262-278 An equitable approach to the payment scheduling problem in project management
by Ulusoy, Gunduz & Cebelli, Serkan
- 279-296 The impact of resource flexibility and staffing decisions on cellular and departmental shop performance
by Jensen, John B.
- 297-316 A polynomial activity insertion algorithm in a multi-resource schedule with cumulative constraints and multiple modes
by Artigues, Christian & Roubellat, Francois
- 317-331 The disjunctive graph machine representation of the job shop scheduling problem
by Blazewicz, Jacek & Pesch, Erwin & Sterna, Malgorzata
- 332-343 On Not-First/Not-Last conditions in disjunctive scheduling
by Torres, Philippe & Lopez, Pierre
- 344-354 Using intelligent backtracking to improve branch-and-bound methods: An application to Open-Shop problems
by Gueret, Christelle & Jussien, Narendra & Prins, Christian
- 355-362 A linear programming and constraint propagation-based lower bound for the RCPSP
by Brucker, Peter & Knust, Sigrid
- 363-382 A new LP-based lower bound for the cumulative scheduling problem
by Carlier, Jacques & Neron, Emmanuel
- 383-393 A cutting plane algorithm for a single machine scheduling problem
by Soric, Kristina
- 394-407 Experimental evaluation of state-of-the-art heuristics for the resource-constrained project scheduling problem
by Hartmann, Sonke & Kolisch, Rainer
- 408-424 A multicriteria heuristic method to improve resource allocation in multiproject scheduling
by Lova, Antonio & Maroto, Concepcion & Tormos, Pilar
- 425-443 Procedures for resource leveling and net present value problems in project scheduling with general temporal and resource constraints
by Neumann, K. & Zimmermann, J.
- 444-457 Minimizing weighted tardiness of jobs with stochastic interruptions in parallel machines
by Laguna, Manuel & Lino, Pilar & Perez, Angeles & Quintanilla, Sacramento & Valls, Vicente
- 458-465 Scheduling multiple variant programs under hard real-time constraints
by Jedrzejowicz, Piotr & Wierzbowska, Izabela
November 2000, Volume 127, Issue 1
- 1-13 DEA and its use in the regulation of water companies
by Thanassoulis, Emmanuel
- 14-27 The role of OR specialists in `do it yourself' spreadsheet development
by Edwards, John S. & Finlay, Paul N. & Wilson, John M.
- 28-43 On comparing interval numbers
by Sengupta, Atanu & Pal, Tapan Kumar
- 44-68 Application of Grey theory and multiobjective programming towards airline network design
by Hsu, Chaug-Ing & Wen, Yuh-Horng
- 69-77 The one-period bus touring problem: Solved by an effective heuristic for the orienteering tour problem and improvement algorithm
by Deitch, Ray & Ladany, Shaul P.
- 78-93 A directed acyclic graph representation of routing manufacturing flexibility
by Borenstein, Denis
- 94-108 New modeling approaches for the design of local access transport area networks
by Sherali, Hanif D. & Lee, Youngho & Park, Taehyung
- 109-119 Counting your customers: Compounding customer's in-store decisions, interpurchase time and repurchasing behavior
by Wu, Couchen & Chen, Hsiu-Li
- 120-125 Flow shop and open shop scheduling with a critical machine and two operations per job
by Kyparisis, George J. & Koulamas, Christos
- 126-139 Minimizing maximum lateness with job families
by Baker, Kenneth R. & Magazine, Michael J.
- 140-158 Digital data networks design using genetic algorithms
by Chu, Chao-Hsien & Premkumar, G. & Chou, Hsinghua
- 159-171 Reliability optimization of a series system with multiple-choice and budget constraints
by Sung, C. S. & Cho, Y. K.
- 172-188 Performance evaluation and design of base stock systems
by Duri, C. & Frein, Y. & Di Mascolo, M.
- 189-202 A dynamic programming algorithm for the local access telecommunication network expansion problem
by Flippo, Olaf E. & Kolen, Antoon W. J. & Koster, Arie M. C. A. & van de Leensel, Robert L. M. J.
- 203-216 A transformed two-stage method for reducing the part-usage variation and a comparison of the product-level and part-level solutions in sequencing mixed-model assembly lines
by Zhu, Jin & Ding, Fong-Yuen
November 2000, Volume 126, Issue 3
- 459-473 Fuzzy multicriteria analysis for performance evaluation of bus companies
by Yeh, Chung-Hsing & Deng, Hepu & Chang, Yu-Hern
- 474-490 Sequencing jobs on a single machine: A neural network approach
by El-Bouri, Ahmed & Balakrishnan, Subramaniam & Popplewell, Neil
- 491-500 The value of runway time slots for airlines
by Cao, Jia-Ming & Kanafani, Adib
- 501-514 Assessing the relative efficiency and productivity growth of vehicle inspection services: An application of DEA and Malmquist indices
by Odeck, James
- 515-525 The generalized DEA model and the convex cone constrained game
by Hao, Gang & Wei, Quanling & Yan, Hong
- 526-533 Pattern classification with principal component analysis and fuzzy rule bases
by Ravi, V. & Reddy, P. J. & Zimmermann, H. -J.
- 534-540 Optimal burn-in decision for products with an unimodal failure rate function
by Chang, Dong Shang
- 541-556 Minimax reference point approach and its application for multiobjective optimisation
by Yang, Jian-Bo
- 557-566 Minimizing maximum lateness under linear deterioration
by Bachman, Aleksander & Janiak, Adam
- 567-586 Analysis of reactive scheduling problems in a job shop environment
by Sabuncuoglu, I. & Bayiz, M.
- 587-602 An exponential queue with competition for service
by Brill, P. H. & Hlynka, M.
- 603-613 Capacitated inventory problems with fixed order costs: Some optimal policy structure
by Gallego, Guillermo & Scheller-Wolf, Alan
- 614-636 The exact overall time distribution of a project with uncertain task durations
by Schmidt, Craig W. & Grossmann, Ignacio E.
- 637-650 Resolution of fuzzy regression model
by Wang, Hsiao-Fan & Tsaur, Ruey-Chyn
- 651-661 A sampling-based method for generating nondominated solutions in stochastic MOMP problems
by Ringuest, Jeffrey L. & Graves, Samuel B.
- 662-674 New stopping criterion for genetic algorithms
by Aytug, Haldun & Koehler, Gary J.
- 675-682 Multiobjective second order symmetric duality with cone constraints
by Mishra, S. K.
- 683-687 On consistency of the weighted geometric mean complex judgement matrix in AHP
by Xu, Z.
October 2000, Volume 126, Issue 2
- 231-232 The first decade of G-networks
by Gelenbe, Erol
- 233-249 G-networks: A versatile approach for work removal in queueing networks
by Artalejo, J. R.
- 250-272 Multiple class G-networks with list-oriented deletions
by Fourneau, J. -M. & Kloul, L. & Verchere, D.
- 273-287 Reliability modelling using G-queues
by Harrison, Peter G. & Patel, Naresh M. & Pitel, Edwige
- 288-307 Reinforcement learning with internal expectation for the random neural network
by Halici, Ugur
- 308-318 On G-networks and resource allocation in multimedia systems
by Gelenbe, Erol & Shachnai, Hadas
- 319-330 Survey of random neural network applications
by Bakircioglu, Hakan & Kocak, Taskin
- 331-339 Training the random neural network using quasi-Newton methods
by Likas, Aristidis & Stafylopatis, Andreas
- 340-354 A global optimization algorithm for the three-dimensional packing problem
by Faina, Loris
- 355-370 An operational decision model for lead-time and price quotation in congested manufacturing systems
by ElHafsi, Mohsen
- 371-385 Input control in a batch production system with lead times, due dates and random yields
by Wang, Yunzeng & Gerchak, Yigal
- 386-390 A simple method for obtaining weakly efficient points in multiobjective linear fractional programming problems
by Metev, Boyan & Gueorguieva, Dessislava
- 391-407 On weighted centers for semidefinite programming
by Sturm, Jos F. & Zhang, Shuzhong
- 408-421 A Lagrangean relax-and-cut approach for the two-stage capacitated facility location problem
by Klose, Andreas
- 422-435 Optimal planning in large multi-site production networks
by Timpe, Christian H. & Kallrath, Josef
- 436-453 The use of data envelopment analysis in the regulation of UK water utilities: Water distribution
by Thanassoulis, Emmanuel
- 454-458 A note on a modified simplex approach for solving bilevel linear programming problems
by Campelo, Manoel & Scheimberg, Susana
October 2000, Volume 126, Issue 1
- 1-12 A framework for the description of evolutionary algorithms
by Hertz, Alain & Kobler, Daniel
- 13-30 Heuristics for the stochastic/dynamic user-optimal route choice problem
by Chen, Huey-Kuo & Feng, Ginny
- 31-50 Valid inequalities for a class of assembly system problems
by Pinnoi, Anulark & Wilhelm, Wilbert E.
- 51-68 Using DEA to obtain efficient solutions for multi-objective 0-1 linear programs
by Liu, Fuh-Hwa Franklin & Huang, Chueng-Chiu & Yen, Yu-Lee
- 69-79 Approximation of linear programs by Bregman's DF projections
by Kas, Peter & Klafszky, Emil & Malyusz, Levente & Izbirak, Gokhan
- 80-88 Allocation of tasks to specialized processors: A planning approach
by Becker, K. J. & Gaver, D. P. & Glazebrook, K. D. & Jacobs, P. A. & Lawphongpanich, S.
- 89-105 Economic expectations, fuzzy sets and financial planning
by Tarrazo, Manuel & Gutierrez, Luis
- 106-130 An effective implementation of the Lin-Kernighan traveling salesman heuristic
by Helsgaun, Keld
- 131-151 Scheduling multipurpose batch process industries with no-wait restrictions by simulated annealing
by Raaymakers, W. H. M. & Hoogeveen, J. A.
- 152-165 A multi-criteria agency model with incomplete preference information
by Vetschera, Rudolf
- 166-174 Design of parallel algorithms for the single resource allocation problem
by Morales, D. & Almeida, F. & Garcia, F. & Roda, J. L. & Rodriguez, C.
- 175-188 Restricting weights in value efficiency analysis
by Halme, Merja & Korhonen, Pekka
- 189-217 Marketing-production coordination in channels of distribution
by Ravi Kumar, K. & Loomba, Arvinder P. S. & Hadjinicola, George C.
- 218-230 A fuzzy satisficing method for electric power plant coal purchase using genetic algorithms
by Shiromaru, Isao & Inuiguchi, Masahiro & Sakawa, Masatoshi
September 2000, Volume 125, Issue 3
- 449-468 Vehicle routing-scheduling for waste collection in Hanoi
by Tung, Dang Vu & Pinnoi, Anulark
- 469-485 Efficiency of reductions of job-shop to flow-shop problems
by Guinet, Alain
- 486-502 An intermodal optimum path algorithm for multimodal networks with dynamic arc travel times and switching delays
by Ziliaskopoulos, Athanasios & Wardell, Whitney
- 503-518 Information and incentives in computing services supply: The effect of limited system choices
by Wang, E. T. G.