Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: Current editor:
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
September 2003, Volume 149, Issue 2
August 2003, Volume 149, Issue 1
- 1-16 A generalized dual phase-2 simplex algorithm
by Maros, Istvan
- 17-34 A comparison of two reference point methods in multiple objective mathematical programming
by Buchanan, John & Gardiner, Lorraine
- 35-46 Sensitivity analysis of the optimal assignment
by Lin, Chi-Jen & Wen, Ue-Pyng
- 47-52 A competitive facility location problem on a tree network with stochastic weights
by Shiode, Shogo & Drezner, Zvi
- 53-64 Dominant, an algorithm for the p-center problem
by Caruso, C. & Colorni, A. & Aloi, L.
- 65-76 On identifying dominant cliques
by Escudero, L. F. & Munoz, S.
- 77-101 A genetic-based framework for solving (multi-criteria) weighted matching problems
by Medaglia, Andres L. & Fang, Shu-Cherng
- 102-130 Operationalizing technology improvements in product development decision-making
by Bhattacharya, Shantanu & Krishnan, V. & Mahajan, Vijay
- 131-141 Optimal lot sizing for products sold under free-repair warranty
by Wang, Chih-Hsiung & Sheu, Shey-Heui
- 142-184 Directional decomposition heuristic for a linear machine-cell location problem
by Yu, Junfang & Sarker, Bhaba R.
- 185-196 A fuzzy echelon approach for inventory management in supply chains
by Giannoccaro, Ilaria & Pontrandolfo, Pierpaolo & Scozzi, Barbara
- 197-210 Optimal process control policies under a time-varying cost structure
by Tang, Kwei & Gong, Linguo & Chang, Dong-Shang
- 211-228 Competitive location, production, and market selection
by Rhim, Hosun & Ho, Teck H. & Karmarkar, Uday S.
- 229-244 Optimal replenishment for a periodic review inventory system with two supply modes
by Chiang, Chi
August 2003, Volume 148, Issue 3
- 467-479 Decision analysis based on fused double exponential possibility distributions
by Guo, Peijun & Tanaka, Hideo
- 480-493 The structure of the set of equilibria for two person multicriteria games
by Borm, Peter & Vermeulen, Dries & Voorneveld, Mark
- 494-513 An extension of the [tau]-value to games with coalition structures
by Casas-Mendez, Balbina & Garcia-Jurado, Ignacio & van den Nouweland, Anne & Vazquez-Brage, Margarita
- 514-524 Analyzing AHP-matrices by regression
by Laininen, Pertti & Hamalainen, Raimo P.
- 525-533 Question selection for multi-attribute decision-aiding
by Holloway, Hillary A. & White III, Chelsea C.
- 534-545 A process-based model for priority convergence in multi-period group decision-making
by Bendoly, Elliot & Bachrach, Daniel G.
- 546-558 The robust coloring problem
by Yanez, Javier & Ramirez, Javier
- 559-569 Vehicle routing problem with time windows and a limited number of vehicles
by Lau, Hoong Chuin & Sim, Melvyn & Teo, Kwong Meng
- 570-583 A demand-shifting feasibility algorithm for Benders decomposition
by Wu, Peiling & Hartman, Joseph C. & Wilson, George R.
- 584-590 An approximation algorithm for computing longest paths
by Grazia Scutella, Maria
- 591-603 Using short-term memory to minimize the weighted number of late jobs on a single machine
by Peridy, Laurent & Pinson, Eric & Rivreau, David
- 604-620 Progress payments in project scheduling problems
by Vanhoucke, Mario & Demeulemeester, Erik & Herroelen, Willy
- 621-643 An evolutionary heuristic for the index tracking problem
by Beasley, J. E. & Meade, N. & Chang, T. -J.
- 644-661 A probabilistic (max, +) approach for determining railway infrastructure capacity
by de Kort, A. F. & Heidergott, B. & Ayhan, H.
- 662-671 Efficiency of banks in a developing economy: The case of India
by Sathye, Milind
- 672-686 Optimization of the keyboard arrangement problem using an Ant Colony algorithm
by Eggers, Jan & Feillet, Dominique & Kehl, Steffen & Oliver Wagner, Marc & Yannou, Bernard
July 2003, Volume 148, Issue 2
- 231-232 Introduction: Sport and Computers
by Koning, Ruud H. & Sierksma, Gerard & van de Velde, Steef
- 233-246 Manager to go? Performance dips reconsidered with evidence from Dutch football
by Bruinshoofd, Allard & ter Weel, Bas
- 247-256 Persistence in sequences of football match results: A Monte Carlo analysis
by Dobson, Stephen & Goddard, John
- 257-267 Forecasting the winner of a tennis match
by Klaassen, Franc J. G. M. & Magnus, Jan R.
- 268-276 A simulation model for football championships
by Koning, Ruud H. & Koolhaas, Michael & Renes, Gusta & Ridder, Geert
- 277-292 Team formation: Matching quality supply and quality demand
by Boon, Bart H. & Sierksma, Gerard
- 293-301 Endurance in speed skating: The development of world records
by Kuper, Gerard H. & Sterken, Elmer
- 302-311 Scheduling sports competitions on multiple venues
by Urban, Timothy L. & Russell, Robert A.
- 312-322 Olympic ranking based on a zero sum gains DEA model
by Lins, Marcos P. Estellita & Gomes, Eliane G. & Soares de Mello, Joao Carlos C. B. & Soares de Mello, Adelino Jose R.
- 323-334 An efficient simplex type algorithm for sparse and dense linear programs
by Paparrizos, Konstantinos & Samaras, Nikolaos & Stephanides, George
- 335-348 Genetic and Nelder-Mead algorithms hybridized for a more accurate global optimization of continuous multiminima functions
by Chelouah, Rachid & Siarry, Patrick
- 349-362 Difference of convex solution of quadratically constrained optimization problems
by Van Voorhis, Tim & Al-Khayyal, Faiz A.
- 363-373 A committed delivery strategy with fixed frequency and quantity
by Thomas, Douglas J. & Hackman, Steven T.
- 374-383 The concave cost supply problem
by Chauhan, Satyaveer Singh & Proth, Jean-Marie
- 384-400 An improved heuristic for deciding on emergency transshipments
by Minner, Stefan & Silver, Edward A. & Robb, David J.
- 401-409 Inventory without backorder with fuzzy total cost and fuzzy storing cost defuzzified by centroid and signed distance
by Yao, Jing-Shing & Chiang, Jershan
- 410-425 A fully subjective approach to modelling inspection maintenance
by Apeland, S. & Scarf, P. A.
- 426-435 Least-squares estimates in fuzzy regression analysis
by Kao, Chiang & Chyu, Chin-Lu
- 436-451 Lumpable continuous-time stochastic automata networks
by Gusak, Oleg & Dayar, Tugrul & Fourneau, Jean-Michel
- 452-465 Short-term robustness of production management systems: A case study
by Kleijnen, Jack P. C. & Gaury, Eric
July 2003, Volume 148, Issue 1
- 1-13 Generalized network design problems
by Feremans, Corinne & Labbe, Martine & Laporte, Gilbert
- 14-27 A new method for group decision support based on ELECTRE III methodology
by Leyva-Lopez, Juan Carlos & Fernandez-Gonzalez, Eduardo
- 28-47 On the extension of pseudo-Boolean functions for the aggregation of interacting criteria
by Grabisch, Michel & Labreuche, Christophe & Vansnick, Jean-Claude
- 48-55 New-invexity type conditions with applications to constrained dynamic games
by Bhatia, D. & Sharma, A.
- 56-64 Blockmodels with maximum concentration
by Jessop, Alan
- 65-79 Violations of conjoint independence in binary choices: The equate-to-differentiate interpretation
by Li, Shu
- 80-91 On solving linear programs with the ordered weighted averaging objective
by Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Sliwinski, Tomasz
- 92-101 A note on a dynamic space-allocation method for outbound containers
by Kim, Kap Hwan & Park, Kang Tae
- 102-115 A decision support modelling framework for multiple use forest management: The Queen Elizabeth Forest case study in Scotland
by Kazana, Vassiliki & Fawcett, Roy H. & Mutch, William E. S.
- 116-125 Personnel allocation among bank branches using a two-stage multi-criterial approach
by Aleskerov, Fuad & Ersel, Hasan & Yolalan, Reha
- 126-140 New formulations and solution procedures for the hop constrained network design problem
by Pirkul, Hasan & Soni, Samit
- 141-151 An efficient linear programming algorithm for combined heat and power production
by Lahdelma, Risto & Hakonen, Henri
- 152-165 Bayesian inference for some Lanchester combat laws
by Pettit, L. I. & Wiper, M. P. & Young, K. D. S.
- 166-191 The effect of material flow and workload on the performance of machine location heuristics
by Sarker, Bhaba R.
- 192-204 Structuring a delay and disruption claim: An application of cause-mapping and system dynamics
by Williams, Terry & Ackermann, Fran & Eden, Colin
- 205-210 Preemptive scheduling on identical parallel machines subject to deadlines
by Azizoglu, Meral
- 211-228 Randomized multi-level lot-sizing heuristics for general product structures
by Dellaert, N. P. & Jeunet, J.
June 2003, Volume 147, Issue 3
- 451-463 Ambulance location and relocation models
by Brotcorne, Luce & Laporte, Gilbert & Semet, Frederic
- 464-483 Capacity sizing in the presence of a common shared resource: Dimensioning an inbound call center
by Aksin, O. Zeynep & Harker, Patrick T.
- 484-498 Heuristic optimization of experimental designs
by Lejeune, Miguel A.
- 499-510 Combining DEA and stochastic frontier models: An empirical Bayes approach
by Tsionas, Efthymios G.
- 511-521 GIM/M/c queue with multiple acceptances in a window
by Shin, Yang Woo
- 522-529 On the control of a compound immigration process through total catastrophes
by Economou, Antonis
- 530-548 Effects of a demand-curve's shape on the optimal solutions of a multi-echelon inventory/pricing model
by Lau, Amy Hing Ling & Lau, Hon-Shiang
- 549-557 The production-inventory problem of a product with time varying demand, production and deterioration rates
by Goyal, S. K. & Giri, B. C.
- 558-566 The single-item lot-sizing problem with immediate lost sales
by Aksen, Deniz & Altinkemer, Kemal & Chand, Suresh
- 567-590 Measuring and avoiding the bullwhip effect: A control theoretic approach
by Dejonckheere, J. & Disney, S. M. & Lambrecht, M. R. & Towill, D. R.
- 591-612 Flow distance reduction for a multi-product flowline with sets of identical machines
by Diponegoro, Ahmad & Sarker, Bhaba R.
- 613-628 Selecting hierarchical facilities in a service-operations environment
by Jayaraman, Vaidyanathan & Gupta, Rakesh & Pirkul, Hasan
- 629-643 A guided local search heuristic for the capacitated arc routing problem
by Beullens, Patrick & Muyldermans, Luc & Cattrysse, Dirk & Van Oudheusden, Dirk
- 644-656 Minimizing due date related performance measures on two batch processing machines
by Sup Sung, Chang & Hwan Kim, Young
- 657-664 Solving biobjective combinatorial max-ordering problems by ranking methods and a two-phases approach
by Ehrgott, Matthias & Skriver, Anders J. V.
- 665-670 Scheduling with general job-dependent learning curves
by Mosheiov, Gur & Sidney, Jeffrey B.
- 671-679 The Steiner cycle polytope
by Salazar-Gonzalez, Juan-Jose
June 2003, Volume 147, Issue 2
- 229-230 Fuzzy sets in scheduling and planning
by Fortemps, P.
- 231-252 Fuzzy scheduling: Modelling flexible constraints vs. coping with incomplete knowledge
by Dubois, Didier & Fargier, Helene & Fortemps, Philippe
- 253-265 Fuzzy temporal characteristics of operations for project management on the network models basis
by Slyeptsov, Anatoliy I. & Tyshchuk, Tetyana A.
- 266-280 On latest starting times and floats in activity networks with ill-known durations
by Dubois, Didier & Fargier, Helene & Galvagnon, Vincent
- 281-296 On two single machine scheduling problems with fuzzy processing times and fuzzy due dates
by Chanas, Stefan & Kasperski, Adam
- 297-311 Scheduling uncertain orders in the customer-subcontractor context
by Geneste, L. & Grabot, B. & Letouzey, A.
- 312-333 Handling flexibility in a "generalised job shop" with a fuzzy approach
by Allet, Samir
- 334-344 A fuzzy genetic algorithm for driver scheduling
by Li, Jingpeng & Kwan, Raymond S. K.
- 345-364 Scheduling parallel dedicated machines under a single non-shared resource
by Kellerer, H. & Strusevich, V. A.
- 365-372 Algorithms for the variable sized bin packing problem
by Kang, Jangha & Park, Sungsoo
- 373-396 The two- and m-machine flowshop scheduling problems with bicriteria of makespan and mean flowtime
by Allahverdi, Ali
- 397-404 Differential approximation for optimal satisfiability and related problems
by Bazgan, Cristina & Paschos, Vangelis Th.
- 405-417 Uncapacitated point-to-multipoint network flow problem and its application to multicasting in telecommunication networks
by Park, Koohyun & Shin, Yong-Sik
- 418-429 Insensitive light traffic in a cellular system with mobile subscribers
by Yamazaki, Genji
- 430-447 Optimal task allocation and hardware redundancy policies in distributed computing systems
by Hsieh, Chung-Chi
May 2003, Volume 147, Issue 1
- 1-16 Transshipment of containers at a container terminal: An overview
by Vis, Iris F. A. & de Koster, Rene
- 17-31 Optimal control of service rates and arrivals in Jackson networks
by Azaron, Amir & Fatemi Ghomi, S. M. T.
- 32-50 Price and delay competition between two service providers
by Armony, Mor & Haviv, Moshe
- 51-61 A multivariate statistical approach to reducing the number of variables in data envelopment analysis
by Jenkins, Larry & Anderson, Murray
- 62-71 A new approach for controlling a hybrid stochastic manufacturing/remanufacturing system with inventories and different leadtimes
by Kiesmuller, G. P.
- 72-93 Resolving inconsistencies among constraints on the parameters of an MCDA model
by Mousseau, Vincent & Figueira, Jose & Dias, Luis & Gomes da Silva, Carlos & Climaco, Joao
- 94-107 Dynamic parametric bounds on efficient outcomes in interactive multiple criteria decision making problems
by Kaliszewski, Ignacy
- 108-116 On the relation between the Nash bargaining solution and the weighting method
by Forgo, F. & Szidarovszky, F.
- 117-127 Ordinal criteria in stochastic multicriteria acceptability analysis (SMAA)
by Lahdelma, Risto & Miettinen, Kaisa & Salminen, Pekka
- 128-136 A hierarchical AHP/DEA methodology for the facilities layout design problem
by Yang, Taho & Kuo, Chunwei
- 137-145 The geometric consistency index: Approximated thresholds
by Aguaron, Juan & Moreno-Jimenez, Jose Maria
- 146-155 On the distribution of calls in a wireless network driven by fluid traffic
by Ule, Aljaz & Boucherie, Richard J.
- 156-164 Optimization of TQFP molding process using neuro-fuzzy-GA approach
by Chiang, Tai-Lin & Su, Chao-Ton
- 165-186 The measurement of English and Welsh police force efficiency: A comparison of distance function models
by Drake, Leigh & Simper, R.
- 187-197 A decision support system for the care of HIV and AIDS patients in India
by Harper, P. R. & Shahani, A. K.
- 198-216 Allocating fixed costs and resources via data envelopment analysis
by Beasley, J. E.
- 217-228 Probabilistic programming for nitrate pollution control: Comparing different probabilistic constraint approximations
by Kampas, Athanasios & White, Ben
May 2003, Volume 146, Issue 3
- 433-443 Sensitivity analysis by experimental design and metamodelling: Case study on simulation in national animal disease control
by Vonk Noordegraaf, Antonie & Nielen, Mirjam & Kleijnen, Jack P. C.
- 444-459 A heuristic for the continuous capacity and flow assignment
by Queiroz, Marcelo & Humes, Carlos
- 460-476 The multiple objective time transportation problem with additional restrictions
by Singh, Preetvanti & Saxena, P. K.
- 477-485 Efficiency evaluation with strong ordinal input and output measures
by Zhu, Joe
- 486-497 Flight test data cycle map optimisation
by Panton, David & John, Maria & Lucas, Stephen & Mason, Andrew
- 498-516 Powerful heuristics to minimize makespan in fixed, 3-machine, assembly-type flowshop scheduling
by Sun, Xi & Morizawa, Kazuko & Nagasawa, Hiroyuki
- 517-528 The bicriterion semi-obnoxious location (BSL) problem solved by an [epsilon]-approximation
by Skriver, Anders J. V. & Andersen, Kim Allan
- 529-542 A dynamic analysis of the single-item periodic stochastic inventory system with order capacity
by Chan, Gin Hor & Song, Yuyue
- 543-552 Vendor evaluation with performance variability: A max-min approach
by Talluri, Srinivas & Narasimhan, Ram
- 553-579 Computational issues in a stochastic finite horizon one product recovery inventory model
by Kiesmuller, Gudrun P. & Scherer, Carsten W.
- 580-595 The longitudinal effects of the ISO 9000 certification process on business performance
by Terziovski, Mile & Power, Damien & Sohal, Amrik S.
- 596-614 Hospital capacity management decisions: Emphasis on cost control and quality enhancement
by Li, Ling & Benton, W. C.
- 615-620 On aggregate Farrell efficiencies
by Fare, Rolf & Zelenyuk, Valentin
- 621-633 Optimal new product positioning: A genetic algorithm approach
by Gruca, Thomas S. & Klemz, Bruce R.
- 634-649 Impact of demand correlation on the value of and incentives for information sharing in a supply chain
by Raghunathan, Srinivasan
- 650-660 Explaining consumer choice through neural networks: The stacked generalization approach
by Hu, Michael Y. & Tsoukalas, Christos
April 2003, Volume 146, Issue 2
- 229-232 Enterprise resource planning--modeling and analysis
by Sarkis, J. & Gunasekaran, A.
- 233-240 Enterprise resource planning: Developments and directions for operations management research
by Jacobs, F. Robert & Bendoly, Elliot
- 241-257 Enterprise resource planning: Implementation procedures and critical success factors
by Umble, Elisabeth J. & Haft, Ronald R. & Umble, M. Michael
- 258-273 Pre-implementation attitudes and organizational readiness for implementing an Enterprise Resource Planning system
by Abdinnour-Helm, Sue & Lengnick-Hall, Mark L. & Lengnick-Hall, Cynthia A.
- 274-283 Issues in implementing ERP: A case study
by Mandal, Purnendu & Gunasekaran, A.
- 284-301 The impact of ERP on supply chain management: Exploratory findings from a European Delphi study
by Akkermans, Henk A. & Bogerd, Paul & Yucesan, Enver & van Wassenhove, Luk N.
- 302-314 Enterprise resource planning: Managing the implementation process
by Mabert, Vincent A. & Soni, Ashok & Venkataramanan, M. A.
- 315-338 The impact of strategy and integration mechanisms on enterprise system value: Empirical evidence from manufacturing firms
by Somers, Toni M. & Nelson, Klara G.
- 339-351 A multi-period optimization model for the procurement of component-based enterprise information technologies
by Sundarraj, R. P. & Talluri, Srinivas
- 352-364 Enterprise resource planning: A taxonomy of critical factors
by Al-Mashari, Majed & Al-Mudimigh, Abdullah & Zairi, Mohamed
- 365-373 Enterprise resource planning survey of Swedish manufacturing firms
by Olhager, Jan & Selldin, Erik
- 374-387 A strategic framework for the management of ERP enabled e-business change
by Ash, C. G. & Burn, J. M.
- 388-402 One-dimensional cutting stock problem to minimize the number of different patterns
by Umetani, Shunji & Yagiura, Mutsunori & Ibaraki, Toshihide
- 403-416 Algorithms for dynamic scheduling of unit execution time tasks
by Rodriguez Diaz, Antonio & Tchernykh, Andrei & Ecker, Klaus H.
- 417-431 Global optimization approaches to an aircraft routing problem
by Bartholomew-Biggs, M. C. & Parkhurst, S. C. & Wilson, S. P.
April 2003, Volume 146, Issue 1
- 1-18 On the nucleolus of neighbor games
by Hamers, Herbert & Klijn, Flip & Solymosi, Tamas & Tijs, Stef & Vermeulen, Dries
- 19-34 Minimization subproblems and heuristics for an applied clustering problem
by Birgin, E. G. & Martinez, J. M. & Ronconi, D. P.
- 35-51 A probabilistic solution-generator for simulation
by Ozden, Mufit & Ho, Yu-Chi
- 52-66 An infinite horizon inventory model with periodic order commitment
by Cheung, Ki Ling & Yuan, Xue-Ming
- 67-82 Path comparisons for a priori and time-adaptive decisions in stochastic, time-varying networks
by Miller-Hooks, Elise & Mahmassani, Hani
- 83-100 Air traffic knowledge management policy
by Iordanova, Blaga N.
- 101-114 The fuzzy estimators of fuzzy parameters based on fuzzy random variables
by Wu, Hsien-Chung
- 115-129 Predicting information technology project escalation: A neural network approach
by Zhang, G. Peter & Keil, Mark & Rai, Arun & Mann, Joan
- 130-155 Environmentally Responsible Manufacturing: The development and validation of a measurement model
by Curkovic, Sime
- 156-180 Hospital lift system simulator: A performance evaluator-predictor
by Chu, Sydney C. K. & Lin, C. K. Y. & Lam, S. S.
- 181-198 Asynchronous transfer mode networks with parallel links and multiple service classes
by Altinkemer, Kemal & Bose, Indranil
- 199-215 A multiple criteria decision-aid approach in defining national priorities for greenhouse gases emissions reduction in the energy sector
by Georgopoulou, E. & Sarafidis, Y. & Mirasgedis, S. & Zaimi, S. & Lalas, D. P.
- 216-228 Good buy? Delaying end-of-life purchases
by Cattani, Kyle D. & Souza, Gilvan C.
March 2003, Volume 145, Issue 3
- 483-495 Center problems with pos/neg weights on trees
by Burkard, R. E. & Dollani, Helidon
- 496-508 Testing the efficiency of two pairwise comparison methods in discrete multiple criteria problems
by Lahdelma, Risto & Salminen, Pekka & Kuula, Markku
- 509-529 Multiobjective solution of the uncapacitated plant location problem
by Fernandez, Elena & Puerto, Justo
- 530-542 Application of a mixed simulated annealing-genetic algorithm heuristic for the two-dimensional orthogonal packing problem
by Leung, T. W. & Chan, Chi Kin & Troutt, Marvin D.
- 543-556 Using genetic algorithms for single-machine bicriteria scheduling problems
by Koksalan, Murat & Burak Keha, Ahmet
- 557-568 Differential approximation results for the traveling salesman problem with distances 1 and 2
by Monnot, Jerome & Paschos, Vangelis Th. & Toulouse, Sophie
- 569-584 Estimating customer service in a two-location continuous review inventory model with emergency transshipments
by Xu, Kefeng & Evers, Philip T. & Fu, Michael C.
- 585-605 Stock selection heuristics for interdependent items
by Gnanendran, K. & Ho, J. K. & Sundarraj, R. P.
- 606-620 An enumerative heuristic and reduction methods for the assembly line balancing problem
by Fleszar, Krzysztof & Hindi, Khalil S.
- 621-634 Reducing the cost of defects in multistage production systems: A budget allocation perspective
by Hadjinicola, George C. & Soteriou, Andreas C.
- 635-644 The finite multiple lot sizing problem with interrupted geometric yield and holding costs
by Guu, Sy-Ming & Zhang, Alex X.
- 645-659 Towards reconciling outranking and value measurement practice
by Stewart, Theodor J. & Losa, Fabio B.
- 660-664 Effects of multiple arbitrators on final-offer arbitration settlements
by Hurley, W. J.
- 665-672 An interactive fuzzy satisficing method for multiobjective stochastic linear programming problems through an expectation model
by Sakawa, Masatoshi & Kato, Kosuke & Nishizaki, Ichiro
- 673-683 Relaxation of the Condorcet and Simpson conditions in voting location
by Campos Rodriguez, Clara M. & Moreno Perez, Jose A.
- 684-692 Raid games across a set with cyclic order
by Zoroa, Noemi & Zoroa, Procopio & Jose Fernandez-Saez, M.
- 693-712 An investigation of changes in attitude over time of GDSS groups under unanimity and majority decision rules
by Marsden, James R. & Mathiyalakan, Sathasivam
March 2003, Volume 145, Issue 2
- 231-712 Decision support systems: Current research
by Almeida Ribeiro, Rita & Rodrigues, Antonio J. & Zarate, Pascale
- 232-238 Towards using computational methods for real-time negotiations in electronic commerce
by Papamichail, Georgios P. & Papamichail, Dimitrios P.
- 239-255 Data mining for decision support on customer insolvency in telecommunications business
by Daskalaki, S. & Kopanas, I. & Goudara, M. & Avouris, N.
- 256-272 Reinforcing decision aid by capitalizing on company's knowledge: Future prospects
by Grundstein, Michel & Rosenthal-Sabroux, Camille & Pachulski, Alexandre
- 273-286 Software evaluation problem situations
by Stamelos, Ioannis & Tsoukias, Alexis
- 287-303 The AGAP system: A GDSS for project analysis and evaluation
by Costa, Joao P. & Melo, Paulo & Godinho, Pedro & Dias, Luis C.
- 304-316 A fuzzy multiple objective decision support model for energy-economy planning
by Borges, Ana Rosa & Antunes, Carlos Henggeler
- 317-328 Fuzzy MADM: An outranking method
by Aouam, T. & Chang, S. I. & Lee, E. S.
- 329-342 Generalized mixture operators using weighting functions: A comparative study with WA and OWA
by Ribeiro, Rita Almeida & Marques Pereira, Ricardo Alberto
- 343-362 SINGRAR--A fuzzy distributed expert system to assist command and control activities in naval environment
by Simoes-Marques, Mario J. & Pires, Fernando Jorge
- 363-381 Simulation of ECB decisions and forecast of short term Euro rate with an adaptive fuzzy expert system
by Rizzi, Lorenzo & Bazzana, Flavio & Kasabov, Nikola & Fedrizzi, Mario & Erzegovesi, Luca
- 382-393 Consistency stability intervals for a judgement in AHP decision support systems
by Aguaron, Juan & Escobar, Maria Teresa & Moreno-Jimenez, Jose Maria
- 394-402 A new structural mechanism for reducibility of stochastic PERT networks
by Fatemi Ghomi, S. M. T. & Rabbani, M.
- 403-424 Separate and carousel type allocations of workers in a U-shaped production line
by Nakade, Koichi & Ohno, Katsuhisa
- 425-442 A nonparametric predictive method for queues
by Coolen, F. P. A. & Coolen-Schrijner, P.
- 443-454 NHPP software reliability and cost models with testing coverage
by Pham, Hoang & Zhang, Xuemei
- 455-470 Small response surface designs for metamodel estimation
by Batmaz, Inci & Tunali, Semra
- 471-481 A piecewise linear programming approach to the two-group discriminant problem - an adaptation to Fisher's linear discriminant function model
by Lam, Kim Fung & Moy, Jane W.
February 2003, Volume 145, Issue 1