European Journal of Operational Research
1998, Volume 107, Issue 1
1998, Volume 106, Issue 2-3
- 221-225 Tabu search -- wellsprings and challenges
by Glover, Fred
- 226-253 The flow shop with parallel machines: A tabu search approach
by Nowicki, Eugeniusz & Smutnicki, Czeslaw
- 254-265 Performance enhancements to tabu search for the early/tardy scheduling problem
by James, R. J. W. & Buchanan, J. T.
- 266-276 Tabu search for resource-constrained scheduling
by Verhoeven, M. G. A.
- 277-300 A tabu search approach to machine scheduling
by Valls, Vicente & Angeles Perez, M. & Sacramento Quintanilla, M.
- 301-316 Determining buffer location and size in production lines using tabu search
by Lutz, Christian M. & Roscoe Davis, K. & Sun, Minghe
- 317-335 The hot strip mill production scheduling problem: A tabu search approach
by Lopez, Leo & Carter, Michael W. & Gendreau, Michel
- 336-356 Multiproduct production planning in the presence of work-force learning
by Mazzola, Joseph B. & Neebe, Alan W. & Rump, Christopher M.
- 357-372 A Tabu Search algorithm for the optimisation of telecommunication networks
by Costamagna, Eugenio & Fanni, Alessandra & Giacinto, Giorgio
- 373-392 Tabu search in audit scheduling
by Dodin, B. & Elimam, A. A. & Rolland, E.
- 393-407 Nurse scheduling with tabu search and strategic oscillation
by Dowsland, Kathryn A.
- 408-424 A tabu search algorithm for finding good forest harvest schedules satisfying green-up constraints
by Brumelle, Shelby & Granot, Daniel & Halme, Merja & Vertinsky, Ilan
- 425-440 Search strategies for the feeder bus network design problem
by Lucio Martins, Carlos & Vaz Pato, Margarida
- 441-456 A tabu search heuristic procedure for the fixed charge transportation problem
by Sun, Minghe & Aronson, Jay E. & McKeown, Patrick G. & Drinka, Dennis
- 457-488 Intelligent local search strategies for solving facility layout problems with the quadratic assignment problem formulation
by Chiang, Wen-Chyuan & Chiang, Chi
- 489-499 A hybrid heuristic for the uncapacitated hub location problem
by Abdinnour-Helm, Sue
- 500-521 Solution of large weighted equicut problems
by Dell'Amico, Mauro & Trubian, Marco
- 522-538 Relaxed tours and path ejections for the traveling salesman problem
by Rego, Cesar
- 539-545 A tabu search heuristic for the undirected selective travelling salesman problem
by Gendreau, Michel & Laporte, Gilbert & Semet, Frederic
- 546-557 Separating capacity constraints in the CVRP using tabu search
by Augerat, P. & Belenguer, J. M. & Benavent, E. & Corberan, A. & Naddef, D.
- 558-569 A tabu search algorithm for the bipartite drawing problem
by Marti, Rafael
- 570-584 Global optimization for artificial neural networks: A tabu search application
by Sexton, Randall S. & Alidaee, Bahram & Dorsey, Robert E. & Johnson, John D.
- 585-598 Proposals for chunking and tabu search
by Woodruff, David L.
- 599-623 A tabu search approach to the constraint satisfaction problem as a general problem solver
by Nonobe, Koji & Ibaraki, Toshihide
- 624-658 Solving zero-one mixed integer programming problems using tabu search
by Lokketangen, Arne & Glover, Fred
- 659-675 An efficient tabu search approach for the 0-1 multidimensional knapsack problem
by Hanafi, Said & Freville, Arnaud
- 676-688 Hybrid extreme point tabu search
by Blue, Jennifer A. & Bennett, Kristin P.
1998, Volume 106, Issue 1
- 1-14 An optimization model for photochemical air pollution control
by Shih, Jhih-Shyang & Russell, Armistead G. & McRae, Gregory J.
- 15-30 Robust responses to climate change via stochastic MARKAL: The case of Quebec
by Kanudia, Amit & Loulou, Richard
- 31-38 Quality and the diffusion of innovations
by Ouardighi, Fouad El & Tapiero, Charles S.
- 39-44 A note on the behavior of the insureds in auto-insurance systems in Turkey
by Dimitriyadis, Irini & TektaS, Arzu
- 45-56 Scheduling of piecewise constant product flows: A Petri net approach
by Proth, Jean-Marie & Sauer, Nathalie
- 57-73 Safety stocks in multi-stage inventory systems under different service measures
by Inderfurth, Karl & Minner, Stefan
- 74-81 Centralized ordering and allocation policies in a two-echelon system with non-identical warehouses
by Bollapragada, rinivas & Akella, Ram & Srinivasan, Ramesh
- 82-89 Analysis of deteriorating inventory/production systems using a linear quadratic regulator
by Andijani, A. & Al-Dajani, M.
- 90-94 A stochastic inventory problem with fuzzy shortage cost
by Ishii, Hiroaki & Konno, Tutomu
- 95-100 On the complexity of two-machine flowshop problems with due date related objectives
by Koulamas, Christos
- 101-107 A polynomial algorithm for a two-machine no-wait job-shop scheduling problem
by Kravchenko, Svetlana A.
- 108-115 Estimating the urban OD matrix: A neural network approach
by Zhejun Gong
- 116-122 A simulation approach for handling uncertainty in the analytic hierarchy process
by Levary, Reuven R. & Wan, Ke
- 123-128 A comparison of the Saaty's AHP and modified AHP for right and left eigenvector inconsistency
by Tung, S. L. & Tang, S. L.
- 129-136 Evaluation of rankings with regard to the possible number of agreements and conflicts
by Ray, Thomas G. & Triantaphyllou, Evangelos
- 137-143 SMAA - Stochastic multiobjective acceptability analysis
by Lahdelma, Risto & Hokkanen, Joonas & Salminen, Pekka
- 144-151 A bicriteria model for locating a semi-desirable facility in the plane
by Brimberg, Jack & Juel, Henrik
- 152-159 Locating least-distant lines in the plane
by Schobel, Anita
- 160-164 k L-list [lambda] colouring of graphs
by De Luca Cardillo, Dorotea & Mione, Nicola
- 165-171 Simplifying a special class of mathematical programs arising in design problems
by Takriti, Samer & Rosa, Charles H.
- 172-176 On characterizing tighter formulations for 0-1 programs
by Escudero, L. F. & Munoz, S.
- 177-183 Some exact algorithms for the knapsack sharing problem
by Yamada, Takeo & Futakawa, Mayumi & Kataoka, Seiji
- 184-190 On computing objective function values in multiple objective quadratic-linear programming
by Korhonen, Pekka & Yu, GuangYuan
- 191-197 Goal network programs: A specialized algorithm and an application
by Ali, Agha Iqbal & blanco, Tom & Buclatin, Ben
- 198-203 Fuzzy resolution on the infeasibility of variational inequality
by Hsiao-Fan Wang & Hsueh-Ling Liao
- 204-211 The reduced form of a game
by Vermeulen, Dries & Jansen, Mathijs
- 212-219 Efficient algorithms for the clearing of interbank payments
by Guntzer, Michael M. & Jungnickel, Dieter & Leclerc, Matthias
1998, Volume 105, Issue 3
- 371-389 Models of wayfinding in emergency evacuations
by Lovs, Gunnar G.
- 390-400 The rural postman problem with deadline classes
by Letchford, A.N. & Eglese, R.W.
- 401-426 One-dimensional machine location problems in a multi-product flowline with equidistant locations
by Sarker, Bhaba R. & Wilhelm, Wilbert E. & Hogg, Gary L.
- 427-446 The choice of a technical efficiency measure on the free disposal hull reference technology: A comparison using US banking data
by Borger, Bruno De & Ferrier, Gary D. & Kerstens, Kristiaan
- 447-456 Accommodating diverse institutional investment objectives and constraints using non-linear goal programming
by Powell, John G. & Premachandra, I.M.
- 457-466 Epsilon-dominating solutions in mean-variance portfolio analysis
by White, D.J.
- 467-474 Deterministic models of perishable inventory with stock-dependent demand rate and nonlinear holding cost
by Giri, B.C. & Chaudhuri, K.S.
- 475-482 The canning problem revisited: The case of capacitated production and fixed demand
by Pollock, Stephen M. & Golhar, Damodar
- 483-493 Sensitivity calculation of the throughput of an FMS with respect to the routing mix using perturbation analysis
by Koltai, Tamas & Lozano, Sebastian
- 494-501 Scheduling under a common due-data on parallel unrelated machines
by Adamopoulos, George I. & Pappis, Costas P.
- 502-508 Scheduling a single machine to minimize earliness penalties subject to the SLK due-date determination method
by Qi, Xiangton & Tu, Feng-Sheng
- 509-524 Impact of learning and fatigue factors on single machine scheduling with penalties for tardy jobs
by Reddy Dondeti, V. & Mohanty, Bidhu B.
- 525-536 On stochastic machine scheduling with general distributional assumptions
by Li, Wei & Glazebrook, Kevin D.
- 537-551 An optimal tree search method for the manufacturing systems cell formation problem
by Spiliopoulos, K. & Sofianopoulou, S.
- 552-568 Designing reliable tree networks with two cable technologies
by Gouveia, Luis & Janssen, Eric
- 569-580 The effects of exogenous variables in efficiency measurement--A monte carlo study
by Yu, Chunyan
- 581-593 The utility efficient set and its interactive reduction
by Rios-Insua, Sixto & Mateos, Alfonso
- 594-603 Different transformations for solving non-convex trim-loss problems by MINLP
by Harjunkoski, Iiro & Westerlund, Tapio & Porn, Ray & Skrifvars, Hans
- 604-612 An approximately global optimization method for assortment problems
by Li, Han-Lin & Chang, Ching-Ter
- 613-621 A GRASP for the biquadratic assignment problem
by Mavridou, T. & Pardalos, P.M. & Pitsoulis, L.S. & Resende, Mauricio G.C.
- 622-625 Inner and outer approximations of technology: a data envelopment analysis approach
by Fare, Rolf & Li, Sung Ko
- 626-629 A note on pseudo-invexity and symmetric duality
by Chandra, S. & Kumar, V.
1998, Volume 105, Issue 2
- 247-629 Managing health care under resource constraints
by Delesie, L. & Kastelein, A. & van Merode, F. & Vissers, J. M. H.
- 248-256 Bridging the gap between clinicians and health managers
by Delesie, Luc
- 257-266 What is the role and contribution of models to management and research in the health services? A view from Europe
by Lagergren, Marten
- 267-276 Shifting the balance of health care into the 21st century
by Royston, Geoff
- 277-284 Applying simple dynamic modelling for decision support in planning regional health care
by De Vries, Theo & Beekman, Reno E.
- 285-295 Planning resources for renal services throughout UK using simulation
by Davies, Ruth & Roderick, Paul
- 296-307 Dynamic entry deterrence in the UK pathology services market
by Lee, C. B. & Murphy, W. D. & Fletcher, L. R. & Binner, J. M.
- 308-316 Optimisation of the structure of the clinical laboratory
by van Merode, G. G. & Oosten, M. & Vrieze, O. J. & Derks, J. & Hasman, A.
- 317-331 The federal nursing minimum basic data set and hospital management in Belgium: A case study of a nursing department
by Vanden Boer, Guy & Delesie, Luc
- 332-345 A management tool to trace the clinical path of depressed patients
by Haspeslagh, Marc & Delesie, Luc
- 346-355 Capacity planning for intensive care units
by Ridge, J. C. & Jones, S. K. & Nielsen, M. S. & Shahani, A. K.
- 356-370 Patient flow-based allocation of inpatient resources: A case study
by Vissers, Jan M. H.
1998, Volume 105, Issue 1
- 1-17 A model for warehouse order picking
by Daniels, Richard L. & Rummel, Jeffrey L. & Schantz, Robert
- 18-28 Optimal product and server locations in one-dimensional storage racks
by Vickson, R. G. & Lu, Xinjian
- 29-37 Multicriteria inventory classification using a genetic algorithm
by Altay Guvenir, H. & Erel, Erdal
- 38-42 Optimal strategy for the integrated vendor-buyer inventory model
by Viswanathan, S.
- 43-51 Base stock policies for production/inventory problems with uncertain capacity levels
by Gullu, Refik
- 52-65 Aggregate scheduling and network solving of multi-stage and multi-item manufacturing systems
by Huang, Hai-Jun & Xu, Gang
- 66-71 A new constructive heuristic for the flowshop scheduling problem
by Koulamas, Christos
- 72-90 Time lag size in multiple operations flow shop scheduling heuristics
by Riezebos, J. & Gaalman, G. J. C.
- 91-99 Capacity planning by the dynamic multi-resource generalized assignment problem (DMRGAP)
by Shtub, Avraham & Kogan, Konstantin
- 100-112 Searching for an optimal rotation age for forest stand management under stochastic log prices
by Yoshimoto, Atsushi & Shoji, Isao
- 113-117 Bayesian inferences for several autoregressive processes
by Salazar, Diego & Moen, David H.
- 118-129 Action-timing problem with sequential Bayesian belief revision process
by Ahn, Jae-Hyeon & Kim, John J.
- 130-142 Neural network as a simulation metamodel in economic analysis of risky projects
by Badiru, Adedeji B. & Sieger, David B.
- 143-154 A learning curve model with knowledge depreciation
by Li, Georgi & Rajagopalan, S.
- 155-161 Hierarchical multi-objective decision making
by Homburg, Carsten
- 162-183 Interval-valued preference structures
by Bilgic, Taner
- 184-201 Fluid stochastic Petri nets: Theory, applications, and solution techniques
by Horton, Graham & Kulkarni, Vidyadhar G. & Nicol, David M. & Trivedi, Kishor S.
- 202-215 Lower bounds for nonlinear assignment problems using many body interactions
by Ramachandran, Bala & Pekny, J. F.
- 216-223 Efficient cuts in Lagrangean `Relax-and-cut' schemes
by Guignard, Monique
- 224-235 Non-linear integer programming by Darwin and Boltzmann mixed strategy
by Tian, Peng & Ma, Jian & Zhang, Dong-Mo
- 236-246 A Newton-type univariate optimization algorithm for locating the nearest extremum
by Tseng, Chung-Li
1998, Volume 104, Issue 3
- 393-402 The behavior of extreme values in Germany's stock index futures: An application to intradaily margin setting
by Broussard, John Paul & Booth, G. Geoffrey
- 403-422 A hierarchical decision support system for production planning (with case study)
by Ozdamar, Linet & Bozyel, M. Ali & Birbil, S. Ilker
- 423-436 On the (R, s, Q) inventory model when demand is modelled as a compound Bernoulli process
by Janssen, Fred & Heuts, Ruud & de Kok, Ton
- 437-450 Manufacturer incentives to improve retail service levels
by Ernst, Ricardo & Powell, Stephen G.
- 451-473 Optimal television schedules in alternative competitive environments
by Kelton, Christina M. L. & Schneider Stone, Linda G.
- 474-484 A framework for analysing decisions under risk
by Danielson, Mats & Ekenberg, Love
- 485-496 Comparing multicriteria methods in the context of environmental problems
by Salminen, Pekka & Hokkanen, Joonas & Lahdelma, Risto
- 497-509 Reserve assemblage of critical areas: A zero-one programming approach
by Williams, Justin C. & ReVelle, Charles S.
- 510-520 Design of a distributed fiber transport network with hubbing topology
by Moon-gil Yoon & Young-ho Baek & Dong-wan Tcha
- 521-531 A parallel implementation of the PROMETHEE method
by Dias, Luis C. & Costa, Joao P. & Climaco, Joao N.
- 532-548 Stochastic models and variable returns to scales in data envelopment analysis
by Li, Susan X.
- 549-558 An experimental evaluation of the efficacy of four multi-objective linear programming algorithms
by Downing, C. E. & Ringuest, J. L.
- 559-571 A model to optimize project resource allocation by construction of a balanced histogram
by Konstantinidis, Peter D.
- 572-581 Solving a two-dimensional trim-loss problem with MILP
by Westerlund, Tapio & Isaksson, Johnny & Harjunkoski, Iiro
- 582-592 Cyclic and non-cyclic scheduling of 12 h shift nurses by network programming
by Millar, Harvey H. & Kiragu, Mona
- 593-600 The [beta]-assignment problems
by Chang, Gerard J. & Ho, Pei-Hsin
- 601-614 An objective hyperplane search procedure for solving the general all-integer linear programming (ILP) problem
by Joseph, Anito & Gass, Saul I. & Bryson, Noel
- 615-621 Symmetric duality for nonlinear programming problem involving [eta]-bonvex functions
by Devi, G.
1998, Volume 104, Issue 2
- 265-268 Twelveth EURO summer institute: Locational analysis
by Barcelo, J.
- 269-287 Some personal views on the current state and the future of locational analysis
by Avella, P. & Benati, S. & Canovas Martinez, L. & Dalby, K. & Di Girolamo, D. & Dimitrijevic, B. & Ghiani, G. & Giannikos, I. & Guttmann, N. & Hultberg, T. H. & Fliege, J. & Marin, A. & Munoz Marquez, M. & Ndiaye, M. M. & Nickel, S. & Peeters, P. & Perez Brito, D. & Policastro, S. & Saldanha de Gama, F. A. & Zidda, P.
- 288-298 Efficiency in constrained continuous location
by Ndiaye, M. & Michelot, C.
- 299-309 Some new algorithms for location problems on networks
by Peeters, Peter H.
- 310-320 Coincidence conditions in multifacility location problems with positive and negative weights
by Fliege, Jorg
- 321-332 A multi-modal approach to the location of a rapid transit line
by Bruno, Giuseppe & Ghiani, Gianpaolo & Improta, Gennaro
- 333-342 A multiobjective programming model for locating treatment sites and routing hazardous wastes
by Giannikos, Ioannis
- 343-357 Restricted center problems under polyhedral gauges
by Nickel, Stefan
- 358-365 The Weber problem with regional demand
by Carrizosa, E. & Munoz-Marquez, M. & Puerto, J.
- 366-374 A new assignment rule to improve seed points algorithms for the continuous k-center problem
by Pelegrin, B. & Canovas, L.
- 375-392 The return plant location problem: Modelling and resolution
by Marin, Alfredo & Pelegrin, Blas
1998, Volume 104, Issue 1
- 1-17 Forest management challenges for operational researchers
by Martell, David L. & Gunn, Eldon A. & Weintraub, Andres
- 18-30 Monitoring pollution accidents
by Gottinger, Hans W.
- 31-45 Relationships between the decision support system subspecialities and reference disciplines: An empirical investigation
by Eom, Sean B.
- 46-62 The structure of qualitative decision-making
by Brugha, Cathal M.
- 63-76 The structure of adjustment decision-making
by Brugha, Cathal M.
- 77-92 The structure of development decision-making
by Brugha, Cathal M.
- 93-99 Heuristic concentration and Tabu search: A head to head comparison
by Rosing, K. E. & ReVelle, C. S. & Rolland, E. & Schilling, D. A. & Current, J. R.
- 100-112 Exact and heuristic algorithms for the uncapacitated multiple allocation p-hub median problem
by Ernst, Andreas T. & Krishnamoorthy, Mohan
- 113-128 An empirical study of a new metaheuristic for the traveling salesman problem
by Tsubakitani, Shigeru & Evans, James R.
- 129-138 New edges not used in shortest tours of TSP
by Sakakibara, Katsuaki
- 139-153 Minimum directed 1-subtree relaxation for score orienteering problem
by Kataoka, Seiji & Yamada, Takeo & Morito, Susumu
- 154-174 New algorithms for product positioning
by Hansen, Pierre & Jaumard, Brigitte & Meyer, Christophe & Thisse, Jacques-Francois
- 175-186 Capacity planning for phased implementation of flexible manufacturing systems under budget restrictions
by Lim, Seung-Kil & Kim, Yeong-Dae
- 187-200 A cyclic production problem: an application of max-algebra
by Nawijn, Wim M.
- 201-217 The design of service systems with queueing time cost, workload capacities and backup service
by Amiri, Ali
- 218-230 Diagnosis and treatment of congestion in central urban areas
by Roberg, Penina & Abbess, Christopher R.
- 231-240 A new Markovian description of the M/G/1 retrial queue
by Rodrigo, A. & Vazquez, M. & Falin, G.
- 241-249 Network-based formulations of the quadratic assignment problem
by Ball, Michael O. & Kaku, Bharat K. & Vakhutinsky, Andrew
- 250-261 Minimal spanning trees with a constraint on the number of leaves
by Fernandes, Lucinda Matos & Gouveia, Luis
1997, Volume 103, Issue 3
- 411-425 Q-analysis for modeling and decision making
by Duckstein, Lucien & Nobe, Steven A.
- 426-438 Two engineering applications of a constrained shortest-path model
by Elimam, A. A. & Kohler, David
- 439-452 Heuristics for scheduling in a Kanban system with dual blocking mechanisms
by Sharadapriyadarshini, B. & Rajendran, Chandrasekharan
- 453-469 Role of design-philosophies in interfacing manufacturing with marketing
by Balakrishnan, Nagraj & Chakravarty, Amiya K. & Ghose, Sanjoy
- 470-482 Does cooperation in auditing matter? A comparison of a non-cooperative and a cooperative game model of auditing
by Cook, J. & Hatherly, D. & Nadeau, L. & Thomas, L. C.
- 483-496 Ensuring quality in resource constrained project scheduling
by Icmeli-Tukel, Oya & Rom, Walter O.
- 497-514 Tool planning models for flexible manufacturing systems
by Mohamed, Zubair M. & Bernardo, John J.
- 515-530 Storage controlled pile-up systems, theoretical foundations
by Rethmann, J. & Wanke, E.
- 531-546 Simulation techniques for the sensitivity analysis of multi-criteria decision models
by Butler, John & Jia, Jianmin & Dyer, James
- 547-556 A branch and bound algorithm for the two-stage assembly scheduling problem
by Hariri, A. M. A. & Potts, C. N.
- 557-572 Reordering strategies for a newsboy-type product
by Lau, Hon-Shiang & Lau, Amy Hing-Ling
- 573-583 Optimal ordering and pricing policies in a single-period environment with multivariate demand and markdowns
by Urban, Timothy L. & Baker, R. C.
- 584-594 The asymptotic value-to-capacity ratio for the multi-class stochastic knapsack problem
by Lee, Tae-Eog & Oh, Geun Tae
- 595-609 Dynamic server assignment in a two-queue model
by Boxma, O. J. & Down, D. G.
- 610-627 Minimizing waiting times in integrated fixed interval timetables by upgrading railway tracks
by Nachtigall, Karl & Voget, Stefan
- 628-634 Operations research applications in Taiwan: A linguistic approach
by Kao, Chiang & Liu, Shiang-Tai
1997, Volume 103, Issue 2
- 275-276 Artificial intelligence tools for decision support systems
by Rosenthal-Sabroux, Camille & Zarate, Pascale
- 277-295 A comparative study of methodologies for designing IDSSs
by Blair, Andrew & Debenham, John & Edwards, Jenny
- 296-311 Knowledge acquisition issues in the design of decision support systems in quality control
by Deslandres, V. & Pierreval, H.
- 312-325 Comparison of some AI and statistical classification methods for a marketing case
by Montgomery, D. & Swinnen, G. & Vanhoof, K.
- 326-338 Driving Tabu Search with case-based reasoning
by Grolimund, Stephan & Ganascia, Jean-Gabriel
- 339-349 Financial decision support with hybrid genetic and neural based modeling tools
by Kumar, Ned & Krovi, Ravindra & Rajagopalan, Balaji
- 350-372 Supporting a complex audit judgment task: An expert network approach
by Davis, Jefferson T. & Massey, Anne P. & Lovell, Ronald E. R.
- 373-388 A framework for group decision support systems: Combining AI tools and OR techniques
by Karacapilidis, Nikos I. & Pappis, Costas P.
- 389-409 Negotiation support systems: A multi-criteria and multi-agent approach
by Espinasse, Bernard & Picolet, Guy & Chouraqui, Eugene
1997, Volume 103, Issue 1
- 1-17 Quantitative models for reverse logistics: A review
by Fleischmann, Moritz & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & Dekker, Rommert & van der Laan, Erwin & van Nunen, Jo A. E. E. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N.
- 18-27 A103 (1997) 18-27 in heavily congested cities
by Sinclair, Marius & van Oudheusden, Dirk L.
- 28-37 Estimating returns to scale in DEA
by Golany, Boaz & Yu, Gang
- 38-54 A multicriteria decision aid approach for energy planning problems: The case of renewable energy option
by Georgopoulou, E. & Lalas, D. & Papagiannakis, L.
- 55-82 Nervousness in inventory management: Comparison of basic control rules
by de Kok, Ton & Inderfurth, Karl
- 83-94 The option value of advanced R & D
by Pennings, Enrico & Lint, Onno
- 95-112 A multi-level composite heuristic for the multi-depot vehicle fleet mix problem
by Salhi, S. & Sari, M.
- 113-116 A two-machine preemptive openshop scheduling problem: An elementary proof of NP-completeness
by Gladky, A. A.
- 117-128 Allocation of warehouse inventory with electronic data interchange and fixed order intervals
by Ernst, Ricardo & Kamrad, Bardia
- 129-138 An efficient heuristic for scheduling in a flowshop to minimize total weighted flowtime of jobs
by Rajendran, Chandrasekharan & Ziegler, Hans
- 139-154 An evaluation of due date, resource allocation, project release, and activity scheduling rules in a multiproject environment
by Yang, Kum-Khiong & Sum, Chee-Chuong
- 155-169 Multifleet routing and multistop flight scheduling for schedule perturbation
by Yan, Shangyao & Tu, Yu-ping
- 170-185 Relative risk--value models
by Dyer, James S. & Jianmin Jia
- 186-197 Handling missing prices in a thinly traded stock market: implications for the specification of event study methods
by Kallunki, Juha-Pekka
- 198-208 A tabu search Hooke and Jeeves algorithm for unconstrained optimization
by Al-Sultan, K. S. & Al-Fawzan, M. A.
- 209-229 Exact algorithms for the stochastic shortest path problem with a decreasing deadline utility function
by Murthy, Ishwar & Sarkar, Sumit
- 230-241 Investigation of path-following algorithms for signomial geometric programming problems
by Yang, Hsu-Hao & Bricker, Dennis L.
- 242-254 An analysis of the impact of chaotic dynamics on management information flow models
by Riggle, Charlene & Madey, Gregory