European Journal of Operational Research
January 2001, Volume 128, Issue 1
- 119-128 Machine scheduling with a rate-modifying activity
by Lee, C. -Y. & Leon, V. J.
- 129-146 A heuristic for single machine scheduling with early and tardy costs
by Mazzini, Renata & Armentano, Vinicius A.
- 147-158 Local search algorithms for the multiprocessor flow shop scheduling problem
by Negenman, Ebbe G.
- 159-174 Two-stage open shop scheduling with a bottleneck machine
by Drobouchevitch, Inna G. & Strusevich, Vitaly A.
- 175-184 A genetic algorithm of determining cycle time for printed circuit board assembly lines
by Ji, P. & Sze, M. T. & Lee, W. B.
- 185-191 The influence of perceived stock value price histories in the mean-variance-instability model
by Atkinson, C. & Alvarez, M. J.
- 192-205 Optimal internal pricing and capacity planning for service facility with finite buffer
by Sumita, Ushio & Masuda, Yasushi & Yamakawa, Shigetaka
- 206-212 Data envelopment analysis with resource constraints: An alternative model with non-discretionary factors
by Maital, Shlomo & Vaninsky, Alexander
- 213-226 A duopolistic model of dynamic competitive advertising
by Wang, Qinan & Wu, Zhang
December 2000, Volume 127, Issue 3
- 467-482 Sorting cropping systems on the basis of their impact on groundwater quality
by Arondel, Cecile & Girardin, Philippe
- 483-506 Decentralized inventory control in a two-level distribution system
by Andersson, Jonas & Marklund, Johan
- 507-518 Second order symmetric duality in mathematical programming with F-convexity
by Mishra, S. K.
- 519-524 The core of a repeated n-person cooperative game
by Oviedo, Jorge
- 525-536 Network distance characteristics that affect computational effort in p-median location problems
by Schilling, D. A. & Rosing, K. E. & ReVelle, C. S.
- 537-545 An optimal procurement policy for items with an inventory level-dependent demand rate and fixed lifetime
by Hwang, Hark & Hahn, Kyu Hun
- 546-564 Scheduling two machines that require multiple types of maintenance, for a single operation
by Rabinowitz, Gadi & Goren, Shai & Mehrez, Abraham
- 565-573 Positioning automated guided vehicles in a loop layout
by Gademann, A. J. R. M. & van de Velde, S. L.
- 574-593 Efficient lot-sizing under a differential transportation cost structure for serially distributed warehouses
by Vroblefski, Mark & Ramesh, R. & Zionts, Stanley
- 594-610 An object relational approach for the design of decision support systems
by Srinivasan, Ananth & Sundaram, David
- 611-618 Further discussion on linear production functions and DEA
by Zhu, Joe
- 619-638 Bidirectional planning: improving priority rule-based heuristics for scheduling resource-constrained projects
by Klein, Robert
December 2000, Volume 127, Issue 2
- 217-219 Sixth International Workshop on Project Management and Scheduling
by Ulusoy, Gunduz & Karabati, Selcuk
- 220-238 On criticality and sensitivity in activity networks
by Elmaghraby, Salah E.
- 239-251 Improving project cost estimation by taking into account managerial flexibility
by Jorgensen, Trond & Wallace, Stein W.
- 252-261 Optimal timing of project control points
by Raz, Tzvi & Erel, Erdal
- 262-278 An equitable approach to the payment scheduling problem in project management
by Ulusoy, Gunduz & Cebelli, Serkan
- 279-296 The impact of resource flexibility and staffing decisions on cellular and departmental shop performance
by Jensen, John B.
- 297-316 A polynomial activity insertion algorithm in a multi-resource schedule with cumulative constraints and multiple modes
by Artigues, Christian & Roubellat, Francois
- 317-331 The disjunctive graph machine representation of the job shop scheduling problem
by Blazewicz, Jacek & Pesch, Erwin & Sterna, Malgorzata
- 332-343 On Not-First/Not-Last conditions in disjunctive scheduling
by Torres, Philippe & Lopez, Pierre
- 344-354 Using intelligent backtracking to improve branch-and-bound methods: An application to Open-Shop problems
by Gueret, Christelle & Jussien, Narendra & Prins, Christian
- 355-362 A linear programming and constraint propagation-based lower bound for the RCPSP
by Brucker, Peter & Knust, Sigrid
- 363-382 A new LP-based lower bound for the cumulative scheduling problem
by Carlier, Jacques & Neron, Emmanuel
- 383-393 A cutting plane algorithm for a single machine scheduling problem
by Soric, Kristina
- 394-407 Experimental evaluation of state-of-the-art heuristics for the resource-constrained project scheduling problem
by Hartmann, Sonke & Kolisch, Rainer
- 408-424 A multicriteria heuristic method to improve resource allocation in multiproject scheduling
by Lova, Antonio & Maroto, Concepcion & Tormos, Pilar
- 425-443 Procedures for resource leveling and net present value problems in project scheduling with general temporal and resource constraints
by Neumann, K. & Zimmermann, J.
- 444-457 Minimizing weighted tardiness of jobs with stochastic interruptions in parallel machines
by Laguna, Manuel & Lino, Pilar & Perez, Angeles & Quintanilla, Sacramento & Valls, Vicente
- 458-465 Scheduling multiple variant programs under hard real-time constraints
by Jedrzejowicz, Piotr & Wierzbowska, Izabela
November 2000, Volume 127, Issue 1
- 1-13 DEA and its use in the regulation of water companies
by Thanassoulis, Emmanuel
- 14-27 The role of OR specialists in `do it yourself' spreadsheet development
by Edwards, John S. & Finlay, Paul N. & Wilson, John M.
- 28-43 On comparing interval numbers
by Sengupta, Atanu & Pal, Tapan Kumar
- 44-68 Application of Grey theory and multiobjective programming towards airline network design
by Hsu, Chaug-Ing & Wen, Yuh-Horng
- 69-77 The one-period bus touring problem: Solved by an effective heuristic for the orienteering tour problem and improvement algorithm
by Deitch, Ray & Ladany, Shaul P.
- 78-93 A directed acyclic graph representation of routing manufacturing flexibility
by Borenstein, Denis
- 94-108 New modeling approaches for the design of local access transport area networks
by Sherali, Hanif D. & Lee, Youngho & Park, Taehyung
- 109-119 Counting your customers: Compounding customer's in-store decisions, interpurchase time and repurchasing behavior
by Wu, Couchen & Chen, Hsiu-Li
- 120-125 Flow shop and open shop scheduling with a critical machine and two operations per job
by Kyparisis, George J. & Koulamas, Christos
- 126-139 Minimizing maximum lateness with job families
by Baker, Kenneth R. & Magazine, Michael J.
- 140-158 Digital data networks design using genetic algorithms
by Chu, Chao-Hsien & Premkumar, G. & Chou, Hsinghua
- 159-171 Reliability optimization of a series system with multiple-choice and budget constraints
by Sung, C. S. & Cho, Y. K.
- 172-188 Performance evaluation and design of base stock systems
by Duri, C. & Frein, Y. & Di Mascolo, M.
- 189-202 A dynamic programming algorithm for the local access telecommunication network expansion problem
by Flippo, Olaf E. & Kolen, Antoon W. J. & Koster, Arie M. C. A. & van de Leensel, Robert L. M. J.
- 203-216 A transformed two-stage method for reducing the part-usage variation and a comparison of the product-level and part-level solutions in sequencing mixed-model assembly lines
by Zhu, Jin & Ding, Fong-Yuen
November 2000, Volume 126, Issue 3
- 459-473 Fuzzy multicriteria analysis for performance evaluation of bus companies
by Yeh, Chung-Hsing & Deng, Hepu & Chang, Yu-Hern
- 474-490 Sequencing jobs on a single machine: A neural network approach
by El-Bouri, Ahmed & Balakrishnan, Subramaniam & Popplewell, Neil
- 491-500 The value of runway time slots for airlines
by Cao, Jia-Ming & Kanafani, Adib
- 501-514 Assessing the relative efficiency and productivity growth of vehicle inspection services: An application of DEA and Malmquist indices
by Odeck, James
- 515-525 The generalized DEA model and the convex cone constrained game
by Hao, Gang & Wei, Quanling & Yan, Hong
- 526-533 Pattern classification with principal component analysis and fuzzy rule bases
by Ravi, V. & Reddy, P. J. & Zimmermann, H. -J.
- 534-540 Optimal burn-in decision for products with an unimodal failure rate function
by Chang, Dong Shang
- 541-556 Minimax reference point approach and its application for multiobjective optimisation
by Yang, Jian-Bo
- 557-566 Minimizing maximum lateness under linear deterioration
by Bachman, Aleksander & Janiak, Adam
- 567-586 Analysis of reactive scheduling problems in a job shop environment
by Sabuncuoglu, I. & Bayiz, M.
- 587-602 An exponential queue with competition for service
by Brill, P. H. & Hlynka, M.
- 603-613 Capacitated inventory problems with fixed order costs: Some optimal policy structure
by Gallego, Guillermo & Scheller-Wolf, Alan
- 614-636 The exact overall time distribution of a project with uncertain task durations
by Schmidt, Craig W. & Grossmann, Ignacio E.
- 637-650 Resolution of fuzzy regression model
by Wang, Hsiao-Fan & Tsaur, Ruey-Chyn
- 651-661 A sampling-based method for generating nondominated solutions in stochastic MOMP problems
by Ringuest, Jeffrey L. & Graves, Samuel B.
- 662-674 New stopping criterion for genetic algorithms
by Aytug, Haldun & Koehler, Gary J.
- 675-682 Multiobjective second order symmetric duality with cone constraints
by Mishra, S. K.
- 683-687 On consistency of the weighted geometric mean complex judgement matrix in AHP
by Xu, Z.
October 2000, Volume 126, Issue 2
- 231-232 The first decade of G-networks
by Gelenbe, Erol
- 233-249 G-networks: A versatile approach for work removal in queueing networks
by Artalejo, J. R.
- 250-272 Multiple class G-networks with list-oriented deletions
by Fourneau, J. -M. & Kloul, L. & Verchere, D.
- 273-287 Reliability modelling using G-queues
by Harrison, Peter G. & Patel, Naresh M. & Pitel, Edwige
- 288-307 Reinforcement learning with internal expectation for the random neural network
by Halici, Ugur
- 308-318 On G-networks and resource allocation in multimedia systems
by Gelenbe, Erol & Shachnai, Hadas
- 319-330 Survey of random neural network applications
by Bakircioglu, Hakan & Kocak, Taskin
- 331-339 Training the random neural network using quasi-Newton methods
by Likas, Aristidis & Stafylopatis, Andreas
- 340-354 A global optimization algorithm for the three-dimensional packing problem
by Faina, Loris
- 355-370 An operational decision model for lead-time and price quotation in congested manufacturing systems
by ElHafsi, Mohsen
- 371-385 Input control in a batch production system with lead times, due dates and random yields
by Wang, Yunzeng & Gerchak, Yigal
- 386-390 A simple method for obtaining weakly efficient points in multiobjective linear fractional programming problems
by Metev, Boyan & Gueorguieva, Dessislava
- 391-407 On weighted centers for semidefinite programming
by Sturm, Jos F. & Zhang, Shuzhong
- 408-421 A Lagrangean relax-and-cut approach for the two-stage capacitated facility location problem
by Klose, Andreas
- 422-435 Optimal planning in large multi-site production networks
by Timpe, Christian H. & Kallrath, Josef
- 436-453 The use of data envelopment analysis in the regulation of UK water utilities: Water distribution
by Thanassoulis, Emmanuel
- 454-458 A note on a modified simplex approach for solving bilevel linear programming problems
by Campelo, Manoel & Scheimberg, Susana
October 2000, Volume 126, Issue 1
- 1-12 A framework for the description of evolutionary algorithms
by Hertz, Alain & Kobler, Daniel
- 13-30 Heuristics for the stochastic/dynamic user-optimal route choice problem
by Chen, Huey-Kuo & Feng, Ginny
- 31-50 Valid inequalities for a class of assembly system problems
by Pinnoi, Anulark & Wilhelm, Wilbert E.
- 51-68 Using DEA to obtain efficient solutions for multi-objective 0-1 linear programs
by Liu, Fuh-Hwa Franklin & Huang, Chueng-Chiu & Yen, Yu-Lee
- 69-79 Approximation of linear programs by Bregman's DF projections
by Kas, Peter & Klafszky, Emil & Malyusz, Levente & Izbirak, Gokhan
- 80-88 Allocation of tasks to specialized processors: A planning approach
by Becker, K. J. & Gaver, D. P. & Glazebrook, K. D. & Jacobs, P. A. & Lawphongpanich, S.
- 89-105 Economic expectations, fuzzy sets and financial planning
by Tarrazo, Manuel & Gutierrez, Luis
- 106-130 An effective implementation of the Lin-Kernighan traveling salesman heuristic
by Helsgaun, Keld
- 131-151 Scheduling multipurpose batch process industries with no-wait restrictions by simulated annealing
by Raaymakers, W. H. M. & Hoogeveen, J. A.
- 152-165 A multi-criteria agency model with incomplete preference information
by Vetschera, Rudolf
- 166-174 Design of parallel algorithms for the single resource allocation problem
by Morales, D. & Almeida, F. & Garcia, F. & Roda, J. L. & Rodriguez, C.
- 175-188 Restricting weights in value efficiency analysis
by Halme, Merja & Korhonen, Pekka
- 189-217 Marketing-production coordination in channels of distribution
by Ravi Kumar, K. & Loomba, Arvinder P. S. & Hadjinicola, George C.
- 218-230 A fuzzy satisficing method for electric power plant coal purchase using genetic algorithms
by Shiromaru, Isao & Inuiguchi, Masahiro & Sakawa, Masatoshi
September 2000, Volume 125, Issue 3
- 449-468 Vehicle routing-scheduling for waste collection in Hanoi
by Tung, Dang Vu & Pinnoi, Anulark
- 469-485 Efficiency of reductions of job-shop to flow-shop problems
by Guinet, Alain
- 486-502 An intermodal optimum path algorithm for multimodal networks with dynamic arc travel times and switching delays
by Ziliaskopoulos, Athanasios & Wardell, Whitney
- 503-518 Information and incentives in computing services supply: The effect of limited system choices
by Wang, E. T. G.
- 519-525 A lemons market? An incentive scheme to induce truth-telling in third party logistics providers
by Lim, Wei Shi
- 526-534 The dynamic predicate stashing copy problem and the Steiner problem in graphs
by Marsman, S. & Duin, C. W. & Volgenant, A.
- 535-550 Sequencing of jobs in some production system
by Grabowski, Jozef & Pempera, Jaroslaw
- 551-570 Modelling diffusion and replacement
by Islam, Towhidul & Meade, Nigel
- 571-587 Dimension of valued relations
by Doignon, Jean-Paul & Mitas, Jutta
- 588-601 The effects of inflation and time-value of money on an economic order quantity model with a random product life cycle
by Moon, Ilkyeong & Lee, Suyeon
- 602-621 Commonality in product design: Cost saving, valuation change and cannibalization
by Kim, Kilsun & Chhajed, Dilip
- 622-632 Benders-and-cut algorithm for fixed-charge capacitated network design problem
by Sridhar, Varadharajan & Park, June S.
- 633-647 A decision support system for business process planning
by Volkner, Peer & Werners, Brigitte
- 648-655 On the single-assignment p-hub center problem
by Kara, Bahar Y. & Tansel, Barbaros C.
- 656-669 Determining the relative efficiency of MBA programs using DEA
by Colbert, Amy & Levary, Reuven R. & Shaner, Michael C.
- 670-678 Co-plot: A graphic display method for geometrical representations of MCDM
by Raveh, Adi
September 2000, Volume 125, Issue 2
- 219-221 Editorial
by Krarup, Jakob & Pisinger, David
- 222-238 Optimization engineering techniques for the exact solution of NP-hard combinatorial optimization problems
by Toth, Paolo
- 239-248 Continued fractions in optimal cutting of a rectangular sheet into equal small rectangles
by Arslanov, M. Z.
- 249-256 Analysis of permutation routing algorithms
by Bekesi, Jozsef & Galambos, Gabor & Hajnal, Peter
- 257-265 Tabu search for DNA sequencing with false negatives and false positives
by Blazewicz, J. & Formanowicz, P. & Kasprzak, M. & Markiewicz, W. T. & Weglarz, J.
- 266-277 Application of the noising method to the travelling salesman problem
by Charon, Irene & Hudry, Olivier
- 278-282 The vertex degrees of minimum spanning trees
by Cieslik, Dietmar
- 283-291 Algorithmic approach to the satisfactory graph partitioning problem
by Gerber, Michael U. & Kobler, Daniel
- 292-297 Stability in P5- and banner-free graphs
by Lozin, V. V.
- 298-315 On the capacitated lot-sizing and continuous 0-1 knapsack polyhedra
by Miller, Andrew J. & Nemhauser, George L. & Savelsbergh, Martin W. P.
- 316-323 The method of generalized generating sequences
by Ushakov, Igor
- 324-339 Scheduling a flowline manufacturing cell with sequence dependent family setup times
by Schaller, Jeffrey E. & Gupta, Jatinder N. D. & Vakharia, Asoo J.
- 340-358 A mini-line approach for pull production
by Ahmadi, Reza H. & Matsuo, Hirofumi
- 359-369 A genetic algorithm for scheduling staff of mixed skills under multi-criteria
by Cai, X. & Li, K. N.
- 370-380 Minimizing makespan subject to minimum total flow-time on identical parallel machines
by Gupta, Jatinder N. D. & Ruiz-Torres, Alex J.
- 381-397 A comparative evaluation of modeling approaches to the labor shift scheduling problem
by Aykin, Turgut
- 398-409 A discrete semi-Markov decision model to determine the optimal repair/replacement policy under general repairs
by Love, C. E. & Zhang, Z. G. & Zitron, M. A. & Guo, R.
- 410-424 Hydro-electric unit commitment subject to uncertain demand
by Philpott, A. B. & Craddock, M. & Waterer, H.
- 425-428 An improved precedence rule for single machine sequencing problems with quadratic penalty
by Mondal, Sakib A. & Sen, Anup K.
- 429-430 On improving the single-vendor single-buyer integrated production inventory model with a generalized policy
by Goyal, S. K.
- 431-439 Multi-attribute decision aid under incomplete information and hierarchical structure
by Ahn, Byeong Seok & Sam Park, Kyung & Hee Han, Chang & Kyeong Kim, Jae
- 440-448 On three-machine flow shops with random job processing times
by Kamburowski, Jerzy
August 2000, Volume 125, Issue 1
- 1-17 Pure competition, regulated and Stackelberg equilibria: Application to the energy system of Quebec
by Lavigne, Denis & Loulou, Richard & Savard, Gilles
- 18-24 An algorithm for the multiparametric 0-1-integer linear programming problem relative to the objective function
by Crema, Alejandro
- 25-33 An extended DEA model: Appending an additional input to make all DMUs at least weakly efficient
by Takeda, Eiji
- 34-58 An evaluation of vendor selection models from a total cost of ownership perspective
by Degraeve, Zeger & Labro, Eva & Roodhooft, Filip
- 59-72 ProGen/[pi]x - An instance generator for resource-constrained project scheduling problems with partially renewable resources and further extensions
by Drexl, Andreas & Nissen, Rudiger & Patterson, James H. & Salewski, Frank
- 73-83 Capturing group preferences in a multicriteria decision
by Easley, Robert F. & Valacich, Joseph S. & Venkataramanan, M. A.
- 84-92 New bounds for expected cycle times in tandem queues with blocking
by Nakade, Koichi
- 93-112 Returns to scale and scale elasticity in data envelopment analysis
by Fukuyama, Hirofumi
- 113-132 Local stability intervals in the analytic hierarchy process
by Aguaron, Juan & Moreno-Jimenez, Jose Maria
- 133-148 Multiaction maintenance subject to action-dependent risk and stochastic failure
by Su, Chao-Ton & Wu, Sung-Chi & Chang, Cheng-Chang
- 149-174 Optimal dynamic pricing of perishable products with stochastic demand and a finite set of prices
by Chatwin, Richard E.
- 175-183 Multicriteria assignment method PROAFTN: Methodology and medical application
by Belacel, Nabil
- 184-194 An organizational change perspective on the value of modeling
by Liberatore, Matthew J. & Hatchuel, Armand & Weil, Benoit & Stylianou, Antonis C.
- 195-204 Hiring policies in an uncertain environment: Cost and productivity trade-offs
by Gerchak, Yigal & Golany, Boaz
- 205-215 Airline spill analysis - beyond the normal demand
by Z.F. Li, Michael & Hoon Oum, Tae
- 216-217 A note on "Project scheduling with resource constraints: A branch and bound approach"
by Kaefer, Frederick
August 2000, Volume 124, Issue 3
- 437-446 The design of robotic dairy barns using closed queueing networks
by Halachmi, I. & Adan, I. J. B. F. & van der Wal, J. & Heesterbeek, J. A. P. & van Beek, P.
- 447-467 Higher order approximations for the single server queue with splitting, merging and feedback
by Girish, Muckai K. & Hu, Jian-Qiang
- 468-477 Note on cyclic sequences in the product rate variation problem
by Bautista, Joaquin & Companys, Ramon & Corominas, Albert
- 478-494 An interactive reference point approach for multiobjective mixed-integer programming using branch-and-bound
by Alves, Maria Joao & Climaco, Joao
- 495-510 Evaluation of supply chain structures through modularization and postponement
by Ernst, Ricardo & Kamrad, Bardia
- 511-528 The discrete lot-sizing and scheduling problem: Complexity and modification for batch availability
by Bruggemann, Wolfgang & Jahnke, Hermann
- 529-538 A nonparametric stochastic procedure for FMS evaluation
by Talluri, Srinivas & Whiteside, Mary M. & Seipel, Scott J.
- 539-549 Efficient storage allocation for processing in backlog-controlled queueing networks using multicriteria techniques
by Giokas, D. I. & Pentzaropoulos, G. C.
- 550-559 A note on EOQ models for deteriorating items under stock dependent selling rate
by Chung, Kun-Jen & Chu, Peter & Lan, Shaw-Ping
- 560-570 Properties of a sequencing problem for a mixed model assembly line with conveyor stoppages
by Xiaobo, Zhao & Ohno, Katsuhisa
- 571-590 Bias and variance reduction in computer simulation studies
by Crawford, J. W. & Gallwey, T. J.
- 591-600 The biobjective minimum cost flow problem
by Sedeno-Noda, A. & Gonzalez-Martin, C.
- 601-614 On the dynamics of stochastic diffusion of manufacturing technology
by Liu, John
- 615-628 Queues with a variable number of servers
by Li, Hui & Yang, Tao
- 629-640 Four-part partition games isomorphic to Silverman's game
by Heuer, Gerald A. & Leopold-Wildburger, Ulrike
- 641-650 Determination of weights of interacting criteria from a reference set
by Marichal, Jean-Luc & Roubens, Marc
- 651-654 Technical note on symmetric duality in multiobjective programming: Some remarks on recent results
by Chandra, Suresh & Abha
July 2000, Volume 124, Issue 2
- 221-223 Management science and operations research in China
by Li, Huaizu & Wang, Shouyang & Xu, Li D
- 224-234 A neural network representation of linear programming
by Li, Hong-Xing & Da, Xu Li
- 235-242 Mathematical modeling of China's State-owned Enterprises' Contract System
by Feng, Shan & Da Xu, Li
- 243-254 Forecasting regional income inequality in China
by Zheng, Fei & Xu, Li Da & Tang, Bingyong
- 255-266 Modeling staffing flexibility: A case of China
by Li, Ninghua & Li, Ling X.
- 267-282 A multiple traveling salesman problem model for hot rolling scheduling in Shanghai Baoshan Iron & Steel Complex
by Tang, Lixin & Liu, Jiyin & Rong, Aiying & Yang, Zihou
- 283-293 A production rescheduling expert simulation system
by Li, Heng & Li, Zhicheng & Li, Ling X. & Hu, Bin
- 294-306 Practices of preventive maintenance and replacement for engines: A case study
by Lai, K. K. & Leung, Francis K. N. & Tao, B. & Wang, S. Y.
- 307-331 Fuzzy dispatching model and genetic algorithms for railyards operations
by He, Shiwei & Song, Rui & Chaudhry, Sohail S.
- 332-341 A linear matrix inequality approach for robust control of systems with delayed states
by Li Da, Xu & Cheng, Chuwang & Tang, Bingyong
- 342-352 An adaptive control method for time-varying systems
by Tang, Bingyong & Li Da, Xu & Wang, Wenjie
- 353-359 Predicting duration of stay in a pediatric intensive care unit: A Markovian approach
by Seth Kapadia, Asha & Chan, Wenyaw & Sachdeva, Ramesh & Moye, Lemuel A. & Jefferson, Larry S.
- 360-376 Multiple center capacitated arc routing problems: A tabu search algorithm using capacitated trees
by Amberg, Anita & Domschke, Wolfgang & Vo[ss], Stefan
- 377-389 A comparison of Lagrangean and surrogate relaxations for the maximal covering location problem
by Galvao, Roberto D. & Gonzalo Acosta Espejo, Luis & Boffey, Brian
- 390-408 Fuzzy inventory with backorder for fuzzy total demand based on interval-valued fuzzy set
by Yao, Jing-Shing & Su, Jin-Shieh
- 409-421 Optimization of printed circuit board manufacturing: Integrated modeling and algorithms
by Altinkemer, Kemal & Kazaz, Burak & Koksalan, Murat & Moskowitz, Herbert
- 422-436 Modeling recirculating conveyors with blocking
by Schmidt, Linda C. & Jackman, John
July 2000, Volume 124, Issue 1
- 1-14 An age-structured model for the AIDS epidemic
by Griffiths, Jeff & Lowrie, Dawn & Williams, Janet
- 15-27 A computational study of smoothing heuristics for the traveling salesman problem
by Coy, Steven P. & Golden, Bruce L. & Wasil, Edward A.
- 28-42 A hybrid genetic algorithm for the open shop scheduling problem
by Liaw, Ching-Fang
- 43-54 A genetic algorithm approach to policy design for consequence minimization
by Rubenstein-Montano, Bonnie & Anandalingam, G. & Zandi, Iraj
- 55-62 A methodological framework for the validation of predictive simulations
by Fraedrich, D. & Goldberg, A.
- 63-76 An optimization problem arising in the design of multiring systems
by Arbib, Claudio & Rossi, Fabrizio
- 77-88 Some reverse location problems
by Zhang, Jianzhong & Liu, Zhenhong & Ma, Zhongfan
- 89-101 Deriving decision rules to locate export containers in container yards
by Kim, Kap Hwan & Park, Young Man & Ryu, Kwang-Ryul
- 102-113 On consistency and ranking of alternatives in fuzzy AHP
by Leung, L. C. & Cao, D.