European Journal of Operational Research
1998, Volume 108, Issue 2
- 425-437 Analysis of a versatile multi-class delay-loss system with a superimposed Markovian arrival process
by Krieger, Udo R. & Naoumov, Valeri & Wagner, Dietmar
- 438-451 The weighted Russell measure of technical efficiency
by Ruggiero, John & Bretschneider, Stuart
- 452-463 Computational implementation of Fujishige's graph realizability algorithm
by Ali, Agha Iqbal & Han, Hyun-Soo
- 464-472 Cardinality and the borda score
by Marchant, Thierry
1998, Volume 108, Issue 1
- 1-15 Combined location-routing problems: A synthesis and future research directions
by Mina, Hokey & Jayaraman, Vaidyanathan & Srivastava, Rajesh
- 16-25 Solution procedures for sizing of warehouses
by Rao, A. K. & Rao, M. R.
- 26-35 Optimal placement of add /drop multiplexers static and dynamic models
by Belvaux, Gaetan & Boissin, Nicolas & Sutter, Alain & Wolsey, Laurence A.
- 36-48 Move based heuristics for the unidirectional loop network layout problem
by Tansel, Barbaros C. & Bilen, Canan
- 49-64 Flexible machine layout design for dynamic and uncertain production environments
by Yang, Taho & Peters, Brett A.
- 65-73 Economic design of screening procedures when the rejected items are reprocessed
by Hong, Sung Hoon & Kim, Sang Boo & Kwon, Hyuck Moo & Lee, Min Koo
- 74-93 Analysis of a single-stage, single-product, stochastic, MRP-controlled assembly system
by Wilhelm, W. E. & Som, Pradip
- 94-105 Perception and information in a competitive location model
by Elselt, H. A.
- 106-117 Kohonen maps for solving a class of location-allocation problems
by Lozano, S. & Guerrero, F. & Onieva, L. & Larraneta, J.
- 118-126 Efficient solution procedure and reduced size formulations for p-hub location problems
by Sohn, Jinhyeon & Park, Sungsoo
- 127-139 Stability regions for maintaining efficiency in data envelopment analysis
by Seiford, Lawrence M. & Zhu, Joe
- 140-148 Small-sample properties of ML, COLS, and DEA estimators of frontier models in the presence of heteroscedasticity
by Bojani, Antonio N. & Caudill, Steven B. & Ford, Jon M.
- 149-152 On alternative optimal solutions in the estimation of returns to scale in DEA
by Seiford, Lawrence M. & Zhu, Joe
- 153-164 Probabilistic judgments specified partially in the analytic hierarchy process
by Basak, Indrani
- 165-169 Aggregating individual judgments and priorities with the analytic hierarchy process
by Forman, Ernest & Peniwati, Kirti
- 170-183 Probability distributions of cost, revenue and profit over a warranty cycle
by Polatoglu, Hakan & Sahin, Izzet
- 184-195 Call option pricing and replication under economic friction
by Ostermark, Ralf
- 196-207 A dual ascent method for the portfolio selection problem with multiple constraints and linked proposals
by Syam, Siddhartha S.
- 208-223 Non-cooperative negotiation strategies for vendor selection
by Weber, Charles A. & Current, John R. & Desai, Anand
- 224-237 Addressing the multigroup discriminant problem using multivariate statistics and mathematical programming
by Ostermark, Ralf & Hoglund, Rune
1998, Volume 107, Issue 3
- 507-529 Multi-attribute decision making: A simulation comparison of select methods
by Zanakis, Stelios H. & Solomon, Anthony & Wishart, Nicole & Dublish, Sandipa
- 530-541 A branch and bound algorithm for mixed zero-one multiple objective linear programming
by Mavrotas, G. & Diakoulaki, D.
- 542-551 Choosing realistic values of indifference, preference and veto thresholds for use with environmental criteria within ELECTRE
by Rogers, Martin & Bruen, Michael
- 552-563 A new system for weighting environmental criteria for use within ELECTRE III
by RogerS, Martin & Bruen, Michael
- 564-574 An interactive fuzzy satisficing method for multiobjective 0-1 programming problems with fuzzy numbers through genetic algorithms with double strings
by Sakawa, Masatoshi & Shibano, Toshihiro
- 575-589 An interactive fuzzy satisficing method for structured multiobjective linear fractional programs with fuzzy numbers
by Sakawa, Masatoshi & Kato, Kosuke
- 590-598 An interactive fuzzy satisficing method for large scale multiobjective 0-1 programming problems with fuzzy parameters through genetic algorithms
by Kato, Kosuke & Sakawa, Masatoshi
- 599-613 Reference direction interactive method for solving multiobjective fuzzy programming problems
by Mohan, C. & Nguyen, H. T.
- 614-624 A tolerance approach to the fuzzy goal programming problems with unbalanced triangular membership function
by Kim, Jong Soon & Whang, Kyu-Seung
- 625-632 An approximate approach of global optimization for polynomial programming problems
by Li, Han-Lin & Chang, Ching-Ter
- 633-643 Infeasibility analysis for systems of quadratic convex inequalities
by Obuchowska, Wieslawa T.
- 644-655 Lexicographic improvement of the target values in convex goal programming
by Caballero, Rafael & Rey, Lourdes & Ruiz, Francisco
- 656-668 A lexicographic approach to bi-objective loading of a flexible assembly system
by Sawik, Tadeusz
- 669-674 On a variant of lexicographic multi-objective programming
by Sankaran, J. K.
- 675-685 Duality in multiobjective nonlinear programming involving semilocally convex and related functions
by Suneja, S. K. & Gupta, Sudha
- 686-691 Multiobjective symmetric duality with cone constraints
by Kim, Do Sang & Yun, Ye Boon & Lee, Won Jung
- 692-709 Optimal system design with MC2 linear programming: A dual contingency plan approach
by Shi, Yong
- 710-719 Newton's method for linear inequality systems
by Pinar, Mustafa C.
- 720-736 The role of the augmented system in interior point methods
by Maros, Istvan & Meszaros, Csaba
- 737-754 A class of differential games which admits a feedback solution with linear value functions
by Yeung, David W. K.
1998, Volume 107, Issue 2
- 250-259 The resource constrained project scheduling problem with multiple crashable modes: A heuristic procedure
by Ahn, Taeho & Erenguc, S. Selcuk
- 260-271 Heuristics for multimode scheduling problems with dedicated resources
by Bianco, L. & Dell'Olmo, P. & Grazia Speranza, M.
- 272-288 A branch and bound algorithm for the resource-constrained project scheduling problem
by Brucker, Peter & Knust, Sigrid & Schoo, Arno & Thiele, Olaf
- 289-305 Multi-resource shop scheduling with resource flexibility
by Dauzere-Peres, S. & Roux, W. & Lasserre, J. B.
- 306-314 Classical and new heuristics for the open-shop problem: A computational evaluation
by Gueret, Christelle & Prins, Christian
- 315-324 Interactive analysis of multiple-criteria project scheduling problems
by Hapke, Maciej & Jaszkiewicz, Andrzej & Slowinski, Roman
- 325-337 Minimization of the makespan in a two-machine problem under given resource constraints
by Janiak, Adam
- 338-353 On a methodology for discrete-continuous scheduling
by Jozefowska, Joanna & Weglarz, Jan
- 354-370 Local search metaheuristics for discrete-continuous scheduling problems
by Jozefowska, Joanna & Mika, Marek & Rozycki, Rafal & Waligora, Grzegorz & Weglarz, Jan
- 371-377 Minimizing the number of vehicles in periodic scheduling: The non-Euclidean case
by Kats, Vladimir & Levner, Eugene
- 378-388 Two-machine shop scheduling with zero and unit processing times
by Lushchakova, Irene N. & Kravchenko, Svetlana A.
- 389-400 Branch and bound crossed with GA to solve hybrid flowshops
by Portmann, M. -C. & Vignier, A. & Dardilhac, D. & Dezalay, D.
- 401-413 Distributed scheduling using simple learning machines
by Seredynski, Franciszek
- 414-430 A bicriteria two-machine permutation flowshop problem
by Sivrikaya-Serifoglu, Funda & Ulusoy, Gunduz
- 431-450 Multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling by a simple, general and powerful sequencing algorithm
by Sprecher, Arno & Drexl, Andreas
- 451-469 On the optimal management of project risk
by Tavares, L. Valadares & Antunes Ferreira, J. A. & Silva Coelho, J.
- 470-491 Pre-processing techniques for resource allocation in the heterogeneous case
by Valls, Vicente & Angeles Perez, M. & Sacramento Quintanilla, M.
- 492-506 Optimization analysis for design and planning of multi-project programs
by Wiley, Victor D. & Deckro, Richard F. & Jackson, Jack A.
1998, Volume 107, Issue 1
- 1-18 A generalized linear programming model for nurse scheduling
by Jaumard, Brigitte & Semet, Frederic & Vovor, Tsevi
- 19-34 End-of-life service: A case study
by Teunter, Ruud H. & Fortuin, Leonard
- 35-44 The `final orderrs problem
by Teunter, Ruud H. & Klein Haneveld, Willem K.
- 45-61 Privatization of nippon telegraph and telephone: Was it a good policy decision?
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki
- 62-75 Technical efficiency and economies of scale in state owned enterprises: The Hellenic telecommunications organisation
by Athanassopoulos, Antreas D. & Giokas, Dimitris
- 76-86 Improving heuristics for the frequency assignment problem
by Smith, D. H. & Hurley, S. & Thiel, S. U.
- 87-95 A soft dynamic programming approach for on-line aircraft 4D-trajectory optimization
by Hagelauer, Patrick & Mora-Camino, Felix
- 96-107 A mathematical programming viewpoint for solving the ultimate pit problem
by Underwood, Robert & Tolwinski, Boleslaw
- 108-118 An MCDM approach to production analysis: An application to irrigated farms in Southern Spain
by Berbel, J. & Rodriguez-Ocana, A.
- 119-136 An interactive reservoir management system for Lake Kariba
by Stam, Antonie & Salewicz, Kazimierz A. & Aronson, Jay E.
- 137-158 A hybrid inexact-stochastic water management model
by Huang, G. H.
- 159-174 Evaluating environmentally conscious business practices
by Sarkis, Joseph
- 175-192 Optimal solution of cellular manufacturing system design: Benders' decomposition approach
by Heragu, Sunderesh S. & Chen, Ja-Shen
- 193-201 On evaluating the performance of GSS: Furthering the debate
by Finlay, Paul N.
- 202-213 Estimating NPV variability for deterministic models
by van Groenendaal, Willem J. H.
- 214-235 The greater whole: Towards a synthesis of system dynamics and soft systems methodology
by Lane, David C. & Oliva, Rogelio
1998, Volume 106, Issue 2-3
- 221-225 Tabu search -- wellsprings and challenges
by Glover, Fred
- 226-253 The flow shop with parallel machines: A tabu search approach
by Nowicki, Eugeniusz & Smutnicki, Czeslaw
- 254-265 Performance enhancements to tabu search for the early/tardy scheduling problem
by James, R. J. W. & Buchanan, J. T.
- 266-276 Tabu search for resource-constrained scheduling
by Verhoeven, M. G. A.
- 277-300 A tabu search approach to machine scheduling
by Valls, Vicente & Angeles Perez, M. & Sacramento Quintanilla, M.
- 301-316 Determining buffer location and size in production lines using tabu search
by Lutz, Christian M. & Roscoe Davis, K. & Sun, Minghe
- 317-335 The hot strip mill production scheduling problem: A tabu search approach
by Lopez, Leo & Carter, Michael W. & Gendreau, Michel
- 336-356 Multiproduct production planning in the presence of work-force learning
by Mazzola, Joseph B. & Neebe, Alan W. & Rump, Christopher M.
- 357-372 A Tabu Search algorithm for the optimisation of telecommunication networks
by Costamagna, Eugenio & Fanni, Alessandra & Giacinto, Giorgio
- 373-392 Tabu search in audit scheduling
by Dodin, B. & Elimam, A. A. & Rolland, E.
- 393-407 Nurse scheduling with tabu search and strategic oscillation
by Dowsland, Kathryn A.
- 408-424 A tabu search algorithm for finding good forest harvest schedules satisfying green-up constraints
by Brumelle, Shelby & Granot, Daniel & Halme, Merja & Vertinsky, Ilan
- 425-440 Search strategies for the feeder bus network design problem
by Lucio Martins, Carlos & Vaz Pato, Margarida
- 441-456 A tabu search heuristic procedure for the fixed charge transportation problem
by Sun, Minghe & Aronson, Jay E. & McKeown, Patrick G. & Drinka, Dennis
- 457-488 Intelligent local search strategies for solving facility layout problems with the quadratic assignment problem formulation
by Chiang, Wen-Chyuan & Chiang, Chi
- 489-499 A hybrid heuristic for the uncapacitated hub location problem
by Abdinnour-Helm, Sue
- 500-521 Solution of large weighted equicut problems
by Dell'Amico, Mauro & Trubian, Marco
- 522-538 Relaxed tours and path ejections for the traveling salesman problem
by Rego, Cesar
- 539-545 A tabu search heuristic for the undirected selective travelling salesman problem
by Gendreau, Michel & Laporte, Gilbert & Semet, Frederic
- 546-557 Separating capacity constraints in the CVRP using tabu search
by Augerat, P. & Belenguer, J. M. & Benavent, E. & Corberan, A. & Naddef, D.
- 558-569 A tabu search algorithm for the bipartite drawing problem
by Marti, Rafael
- 570-584 Global optimization for artificial neural networks: A tabu search application
by Sexton, Randall S. & Alidaee, Bahram & Dorsey, Robert E. & Johnson, John D.
- 585-598 Proposals for chunking and tabu search
by Woodruff, David L.
- 599-623 A tabu search approach to the constraint satisfaction problem as a general problem solver
by Nonobe, Koji & Ibaraki, Toshihide
- 624-658 Solving zero-one mixed integer programming problems using tabu search
by Lokketangen, Arne & Glover, Fred
- 659-675 An efficient tabu search approach for the 0-1 multidimensional knapsack problem
by Hanafi, Said & Freville, Arnaud
- 676-688 Hybrid extreme point tabu search
by Blue, Jennifer A. & Bennett, Kristin P.
1998, Volume 106, Issue 1
- 1-14 An optimization model for photochemical air pollution control
by Shih, Jhih-Shyang & Russell, Armistead G. & McRae, Gregory J.
- 15-30 Robust responses to climate change via stochastic MARKAL: The case of Quebec
by Kanudia, Amit & Loulou, Richard
- 31-38 Quality and the diffusion of innovations
by Ouardighi, Fouad El & Tapiero, Charles S.
- 39-44 A note on the behavior of the insureds in auto-insurance systems in Turkey
by Dimitriyadis, Irini & TektaS, Arzu
- 45-56 Scheduling of piecewise constant product flows: A Petri net approach
by Proth, Jean-Marie & Sauer, Nathalie
- 57-73 Safety stocks in multi-stage inventory systems under different service measures
by Inderfurth, Karl & Minner, Stefan
- 74-81 Centralized ordering and allocation policies in a two-echelon system with non-identical warehouses
by Bollapragada, rinivas & Akella, Ram & Srinivasan, Ramesh
- 82-89 Analysis of deteriorating inventory/production systems using a linear quadratic regulator
by Andijani, A. & Al-Dajani, M.
- 90-94 A stochastic inventory problem with fuzzy shortage cost
by Ishii, Hiroaki & Konno, Tutomu
- 95-100 On the complexity of two-machine flowshop problems with due date related objectives
by Koulamas, Christos
- 101-107 A polynomial algorithm for a two-machine no-wait job-shop scheduling problem
by Kravchenko, Svetlana A.
- 108-115 Estimating the urban OD matrix: A neural network approach
by Zhejun Gong
- 116-122 A simulation approach for handling uncertainty in the analytic hierarchy process
by Levary, Reuven R. & Wan, Ke
- 123-128 A comparison of the Saaty's AHP and modified AHP for right and left eigenvector inconsistency
by Tung, S. L. & Tang, S. L.
- 129-136 Evaluation of rankings with regard to the possible number of agreements and conflicts
by Ray, Thomas G. & Triantaphyllou, Evangelos
- 137-143 SMAA - Stochastic multiobjective acceptability analysis
by Lahdelma, Risto & Hokkanen, Joonas & Salminen, Pekka
- 144-151 A bicriteria model for locating a semi-desirable facility in the plane
by Brimberg, Jack & Juel, Henrik
- 152-159 Locating least-distant lines in the plane
by Schobel, Anita
- 160-164 k L-list [lambda] colouring of graphs
by De Luca Cardillo, Dorotea & Mione, Nicola
- 165-171 Simplifying a special class of mathematical programs arising in design problems
by Takriti, Samer & Rosa, Charles H.
- 172-176 On characterizing tighter formulations for 0-1 programs
by Escudero, L. F. & Munoz, S.
- 177-183 Some exact algorithms for the knapsack sharing problem
by Yamada, Takeo & Futakawa, Mayumi & Kataoka, Seiji
- 184-190 On computing objective function values in multiple objective quadratic-linear programming
by Korhonen, Pekka & Yu, GuangYuan
- 191-197 Goal network programs: A specialized algorithm and an application
by Ali, Agha Iqbal & blanco, Tom & Buclatin, Ben
- 198-203 Fuzzy resolution on the infeasibility of variational inequality
by Hsiao-Fan Wang & Hsueh-Ling Liao
- 204-211 The reduced form of a game
by Vermeulen, Dries & Jansen, Mathijs
- 212-219 Efficient algorithms for the clearing of interbank payments
by Guntzer, Michael M. & Jungnickel, Dieter & Leclerc, Matthias
1998, Volume 105, Issue 3
- 371-389 Models of wayfinding in emergency evacuations
by Lovs, Gunnar G.
- 390-400 The rural postman problem with deadline classes
by Letchford, A.N. & Eglese, R.W.
- 401-426 One-dimensional machine location problems in a multi-product flowline with equidistant locations
by Sarker, Bhaba R. & Wilhelm, Wilbert E. & Hogg, Gary L.
- 427-446 The choice of a technical efficiency measure on the free disposal hull reference technology: A comparison using US banking data
by Borger, Bruno De & Ferrier, Gary D. & Kerstens, Kristiaan
- 447-456 Accommodating diverse institutional investment objectives and constraints using non-linear goal programming
by Powell, John G. & Premachandra, I.M.
- 457-466 Epsilon-dominating solutions in mean-variance portfolio analysis
by White, D.J.
- 467-474 Deterministic models of perishable inventory with stock-dependent demand rate and nonlinear holding cost
by Giri, B.C. & Chaudhuri, K.S.
- 475-482 The canning problem revisited: The case of capacitated production and fixed demand
by Pollock, Stephen M. & Golhar, Damodar
- 483-493 Sensitivity calculation of the throughput of an FMS with respect to the routing mix using perturbation analysis
by Koltai, Tamas & Lozano, Sebastian
- 494-501 Scheduling under a common due-data on parallel unrelated machines
by Adamopoulos, George I. & Pappis, Costas P.
- 502-508 Scheduling a single machine to minimize earliness penalties subject to the SLK due-date determination method
by Qi, Xiangton & Tu, Feng-Sheng
- 509-524 Impact of learning and fatigue factors on single machine scheduling with penalties for tardy jobs
by Reddy Dondeti, V. & Mohanty, Bidhu B.
- 525-536 On stochastic machine scheduling with general distributional assumptions
by Li, Wei & Glazebrook, Kevin D.
- 537-551 An optimal tree search method for the manufacturing systems cell formation problem
by Spiliopoulos, K. & Sofianopoulou, S.
- 552-568 Designing reliable tree networks with two cable technologies
by Gouveia, Luis & Janssen, Eric
- 569-580 The effects of exogenous variables in efficiency measurement--A monte carlo study
by Yu, Chunyan
- 581-593 The utility efficient set and its interactive reduction
by Rios-Insua, Sixto & Mateos, Alfonso
- 594-603 Different transformations for solving non-convex trim-loss problems by MINLP
by Harjunkoski, Iiro & Westerlund, Tapio & Porn, Ray & Skrifvars, Hans
- 604-612 An approximately global optimization method for assortment problems
by Li, Han-Lin & Chang, Ching-Ter
- 613-621 A GRASP for the biquadratic assignment problem
by Mavridou, T. & Pardalos, P.M. & Pitsoulis, L.S. & Resende, Mauricio G.C.
- 622-625 Inner and outer approximations of technology: a data envelopment analysis approach
by Fare, Rolf & Li, Sung Ko
- 626-629 A note on pseudo-invexity and symmetric duality
by Chandra, S. & Kumar, V.
1998, Volume 105, Issue 2
- 247-629 Managing health care under resource constraints
by Delesie, L. & Kastelein, A. & van Merode, F. & Vissers, J. M. H.
- 248-256 Bridging the gap between clinicians and health managers
by Delesie, Luc
- 257-266 What is the role and contribution of models to management and research in the health services? A view from Europe
by Lagergren, Marten
- 267-276 Shifting the balance of health care into the 21st century
by Royston, Geoff
- 277-284 Applying simple dynamic modelling for decision support in planning regional health care
by De Vries, Theo & Beekman, Reno E.
- 285-295 Planning resources for renal services throughout UK using simulation
by Davies, Ruth & Roderick, Paul
- 296-307 Dynamic entry deterrence in the UK pathology services market
by Lee, C. B. & Murphy, W. D. & Fletcher, L. R. & Binner, J. M.
- 308-316 Optimisation of the structure of the clinical laboratory
by van Merode, G. G. & Oosten, M. & Vrieze, O. J. & Derks, J. & Hasman, A.
- 317-331 The federal nursing minimum basic data set and hospital management in Belgium: A case study of a nursing department
by Vanden Boer, Guy & Delesie, Luc
- 332-345 A management tool to trace the clinical path of depressed patients
by Haspeslagh, Marc & Delesie, Luc
- 346-355 Capacity planning for intensive care units
by Ridge, J. C. & Jones, S. K. & Nielsen, M. S. & Shahani, A. K.
- 356-370 Patient flow-based allocation of inpatient resources: A case study
by Vissers, Jan M. H.
1998, Volume 105, Issue 1
- 1-17 A model for warehouse order picking
by Daniels, Richard L. & Rummel, Jeffrey L. & Schantz, Robert
- 18-28 Optimal product and server locations in one-dimensional storage racks
by Vickson, R. G. & Lu, Xinjian
- 29-37 Multicriteria inventory classification using a genetic algorithm
by Altay Guvenir, H. & Erel, Erdal
- 38-42 Optimal strategy for the integrated vendor-buyer inventory model
by Viswanathan, S.
- 43-51 Base stock policies for production/inventory problems with uncertain capacity levels
by Gullu, Refik
- 52-65 Aggregate scheduling and network solving of multi-stage and multi-item manufacturing systems
by Huang, Hai-Jun & Xu, Gang
- 66-71 A new constructive heuristic for the flowshop scheduling problem
by Koulamas, Christos
- 72-90 Time lag size in multiple operations flow shop scheduling heuristics
by Riezebos, J. & Gaalman, G. J. C.
- 91-99 Capacity planning by the dynamic multi-resource generalized assignment problem (DMRGAP)
by Shtub, Avraham & Kogan, Konstantin
- 100-112 Searching for an optimal rotation age for forest stand management under stochastic log prices
by Yoshimoto, Atsushi & Shoji, Isao
- 113-117 Bayesian inferences for several autoregressive processes
by Salazar, Diego & Moen, David H.
- 118-129 Action-timing problem with sequential Bayesian belief revision process
by Ahn, Jae-Hyeon & Kim, John J.
- 130-142 Neural network as a simulation metamodel in economic analysis of risky projects
by Badiru, Adedeji B. & Sieger, David B.
- 143-154 A learning curve model with knowledge depreciation
by Li, Georgi & Rajagopalan, S.
- 155-161 Hierarchical multi-objective decision making
by Homburg, Carsten
- 162-183 Interval-valued preference structures
by Bilgic, Taner
- 184-201 Fluid stochastic Petri nets: Theory, applications, and solution techniques
by Horton, Graham & Kulkarni, Vidyadhar G. & Nicol, David M. & Trivedi, Kishor S.
- 202-215 Lower bounds for nonlinear assignment problems using many body interactions
by Ramachandran, Bala & Pekny, J. F.
- 216-223 Efficient cuts in Lagrangean `Relax-and-cut' schemes
by Guignard, Monique
- 224-235 Non-linear integer programming by Darwin and Boltzmann mixed strategy
by Tian, Peng & Ma, Jian & Zhang, Dong-Mo
- 236-246 A Newton-type univariate optimization algorithm for locating the nearest extremum
by Tseng, Chung-Li
1998, Volume 104, Issue 3
- 393-402 The behavior of extreme values in Germany's stock index futures: An application to intradaily margin setting
by Broussard, John Paul & Booth, G. Geoffrey
- 403-422 A hierarchical decision support system for production planning (with case study)
by Ozdamar, Linet & Bozyel, M. Ali & Birbil, S. Ilker
- 423-436 On the (R, s, Q) inventory model when demand is modelled as a compound Bernoulli process
by Janssen, Fred & Heuts, Ruud & de Kok, Ton
- 437-450 Manufacturer incentives to improve retail service levels
by Ernst, Ricardo & Powell, Stephen G.
- 451-473 Optimal television schedules in alternative competitive environments
by Kelton, Christina M. L. & Schneider Stone, Linda G.
- 474-484 A framework for analysing decisions under risk
by Danielson, Mats & Ekenberg, Love
- 485-496 Comparing multicriteria methods in the context of environmental problems
by Salminen, Pekka & Hokkanen, Joonas & Lahdelma, Risto
- 497-509 Reserve assemblage of critical areas: A zero-one programming approach
by Williams, Justin C. & ReVelle, Charles S.
- 510-520 Design of a distributed fiber transport network with hubbing topology
by Moon-gil Yoon & Young-ho Baek & Dong-wan Tcha
- 521-531 A parallel implementation of the PROMETHEE method
by Dias, Luis C. & Costa, Joao P. & Climaco, Joao N.
- 532-548 Stochastic models and variable returns to scales in data envelopment analysis
by Li, Susan X.
- 549-558 An experimental evaluation of the efficacy of four multi-objective linear programming algorithms
by Downing, C. E. & Ringuest, J. L.
- 559-571 A model to optimize project resource allocation by construction of a balanced histogram
by Konstantinidis, Peter D.