European Journal of Operational Research
June 2000, Volume 123, Issue 3
June 2000, Volume 123, Issue 2
- 227-228 Recent advances in theory and practice of combinatorial optimization (ECCO X)
by Burkard, Rainer & Labbe, Martine & Teresa Ramos, M. & Sicilia, J.
- 229-240 Heuristics for the two-stage job shop scheduling problem with a bottleneck machine
by Drobouchevitch, I. G. & Strusevich, V. A.
- 241-255 Frequency assignment in mobile radio systems using branch-and-cut techniques
by Fischetti, Matteo & Lepschy, Chiara & Minerva, Giuseppe & Romanin-Jacur, Giorgio & Toto, Ema
- 256-270 Tabu Search applied to global optimization
by Chelouah, Rachid & Siarry, Patrick
- 271-291 A multiperiod two-echelon multicommodity capacitated plant location problem
by Hinojosa, Y. & Puerto, J. & Fernandez, F. R.
- 292-302 Algorithms for the robust 1-center problem on a tree
by Averbakh, Igor & Berman, Oded
- 303-314 Scheduling no-wait robotic cells with two and three machines
by Agnetis, A.
- 315-324 A directed hypergraph model for random time dependent shortest paths
by Pretolani, Daniele
- 325-332 New trends in exact algorithms for the 0-1 knapsack problem
by Martello, Silvano & Pisinger, David & Toth, Paolo
- 333-345 Approximation algorithms for knapsack problems with cardinality constraints
by Caprara, Alberto & Kellerer, Hans & Pferschy, Ulrich & Pisinger, David
- 346-371 The edge-weighted clique problem: Valid inequalities, facets and polyhedral computations
by Macambira, Elder Magalhaes & de Souza, Cid Carvalho
- 372-381 An efficient approach for the multi-pallet loading problem
by Terno, Johannes & Scheithauer, Guntram & Sommerwei[ss], Uta & Riehme, Jan
- 382-393 A primal partitioning approach for single and non-simultaneous multicommodity flow problems
by Hadjiat, Malika & Maurras, Jean-Francois & Vaxes, Yann
- 394-407 Unbounded knapsack problem: Dynamic programming revisited
by Andonov, R. & Poirriez, V. & Rajopadhye, S.
- 408-427 The asymmetric traveling salesman problem with replenishment arcs
by Boland, N. L. & Clarke, L. W. & Nemhauser, G. L.
- 428-435 Path equipartition in the Chebyshev norm
by Liverani, Marco & Morgana, Aurora & Simeone, Bruno & Storchi, Giovanni
May 2000, Volume 123, Issue 1
- 1-15 The dynamic relocation and phase-out of a hybrid, two-echelon plant/warehousing facility: A multiple objective approach
by Melachrinoudis, Emanuel & Min, Hokey
- 16-28 Fuzzy rule based classification with FeatureSelector and modified threshold accepting
by Ravi, V. & Zimmermann, H. -J.
- 29-41 Lower-bounding procedures for the 2-dimensional cell suppression problem
by Duarte de Carvalho, Filipa & Teresa Almeida, Maria
- 42-60 Production lot sizing in failure prone two-stage serial systems
by Lee, S. D. & Rung, J. M.
- 61-72 Computing performance measures in a multi-class multi-resource processor-shared loss system
by Aksin, O. Zeynep & Harker, Patrick T.
- 73-85 Hybrid fiber co-axial CATV network design with variable capacity optical network units
by Gupta, Rakesh & Pirkul, Hasan
- 86-104 Algorithms for graph partitioning problems by means of eigenspace relaxations
by Tu, Chih-Chien & Shieh, Ce-Kuen & Cheng, Hsuanjen
- 105-124 Multi-factor performance measure model with an application to Fortune 500 companies
by Zhu, Joe
- 125-144 The application of operational research to European air traffic flow management - understanding the context
by Leal de Matos, Paula & Ormerod, Richard
- 145-153 Dynamic programming using the Fritz-John conditions
by Steiner, Erich & McKinnon, Ken
- 154-174 Reciprocal distributions in the analytic hierarchy process
by Escobar, M. T. & Moreno-Jimenez, J. M.
- 175-194 Optimal policies under risk for changing software systems based on customer satisfaction
by Sahin, Izzet & Zahedi, Fatemeh (Mariam)
- 195-205 On a cutting plane heuristic for the stable roommates problem and its applications
by Teo, Chung-Piaw & Sethuraman, Jay
- 206-225 An archiving model for a hierarchical information storage environment
by Moinzadeh, Kamran & Berk, Emre
May 2000, Volume 122, Issue 3
- 515-533 Warehouse design and control: Framework and literature review
by Rouwenhorst, B. & Reuter, B. & Stockrahm, V. & van Houtum, G. J. & Mantel, R. J. & Zijm, W. H. M.
- 534-560 Projections of the capacitated network loading problem
by Mirchandani, Prakash
- 561-569 Upper and lower bounding procedures for minimum rooted k-subtree problem
by Kataoka, Seiji & Araki, Norio & Yamada, Takeo
- 570-583 Optimization over the efficient set of a parametric multiple objective linear programming problem
by Tu, Ta Van
- 584-601 A multi-period profit maximizing model for retail supply chain management: An integration of demand and supply-side mechanisms
by Bhattacharjee, Sudip & Ramesh, R.
- 602-610 An optimal algorithm for solving the 1-median problem on weighted 4-cactus graphs
by Lan, Yu-Feng & Wang, Yue-Li
- 611-624 A new dual based procedure for the transportation problem
by Sharma, R. R. K. & Sharma, K. D.
- 625-637 On the value of an item subject to general repair or maintenance
by Scarsini, Marco & Shaked, Moshe
- 638-655 An empirical study of isolating mechanisms in UK companies
by Oktemgil, Mehmet & Greenley, Gordon E. & Broderick, Amanda J.
April 2000, Volume 122, Issue 2
- 175-177 Advances in modeling: Paradigms, methods and applications
by Makowski, Marek & Sebastian, Hans-Jurgen
- 178-189 Complex systems analysis and environmental modeling
by Nakamori, Y. & Sawaragi, Y.
- 190-198 An application-oriented view of modeling uncertainty
by Zimmermann, H. -J.
- 199-218 Integrated model management in the data warehouse era
by Dolk, Daniel R.
- 219-241 Modeling paradigms applied to the analysis of European air quality
by Makowski, Marek
- 242-257 Building agent-based corporate information systems: An application to telemedicine
by Bui, Tung
- 258-271 Cooperative game solution concepts to a cost allocation problem
by Krus, Lech & Bronisz, Piotr
- 272-288 Service network design in freight transportation
by Crainic, Teodor Gabriel
- 289-309 Planning models for long-haul operations of postal and express shipment companies
by Grunert, Tore & Sebastian, Hans-Jurgen
- 310-328 A multi-depot pickup and delivery problem with a single hub and heterogeneous vehicles
by Irnich, Stefan
- 329-338 Modelling multi-stage manufacturing systems for efficient scheduling
by Charalambous, Christoforos & Tahmassebi, Turaj & Hindi, Khalil
- 339-353 A novel decomposition approach for on-line lot-sizing
by Aarts, E. H. L. & Reijnhoudt, M. F. & Stehouwer, H. P. & Wessels, J.
- 354-366 Modelling and simulating multi-echelon food systems
by van der Vorst, Jack G. A. J. & Beulens, Adrie J. M. & van Beek, Paul
- 367-373 Using recipe classes for supporting detailed planning in food industry: A case study
by Houba, Iris H. G. & Hartog, Rob J. M. & Top, Jan L. & Beulens, Adrie J. M. & van Berkel, Linda N.
- 374-391 Inequality measures and equitable approaches to location problems
by Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz
- 392-404 Estimation of embodied CO2 emissions by general equilibrium model
by Kainuma, M. & Matsuoka, Y. & Morita, T.
- 405-415 Analysis of recycling activities using multi-sectoral economic model with material flow
by Masui, T. & Morita, T. & Kyogoku, J.
- 416-425 The AIM/end-use model and its application to forecast Japanese carbon dioxide emissions
by Kainuma, Mikiko & Matsuoka, Yuzuru & Morita, Tsuneyuki
- 426-439 EMEP Eulerian acid deposition model and its applications
by Olendrzynski, Krzysztof & Berge, Erik & Bartnicki, Jerzy
- 440-451 A simplified ozone model based on fuzzy rules generation
by Ryoke, Mina & Nakamori, Yoshiteru & Heyes, Chris & Makowski, Marek & Schopp, Wolfgang
- 452-460 A system approach to management of catastrophic risks
by Ermoliev, Yuri M. & Ermolieva, Tatiana Y. & MacDonald, Gordon J. & Norkin, Vladimir I. & Amendola, Aniello
- 461-468 Modeling and analysis of decision making problem for mitigating natural disaster risks
by Tamura, Hiroyuki & Yamamoto, Kouji & Tomiyama, Shinji & Hatono, Itsuo
- 469-485 Interactive specification and analysis of aspiration-based preferences
by Granat, Janusz & Makowski, Marek
- 486-500 Multicriteria analysis for agricultural resource management: A critical survey and future perspectives
by Hayashi, Kiyotada
- 501-508 Utilization of artificial neural networks and the TD-learning method for constructing intelligent decision support systems
by Baba, N. & Suto, H.
- 509-513 Assignment of program modules to processors: A simulated annealing approach
by Hamam, Yskandar & Hindi, Khalil S.
April 2000, Volume 122, Issue 1
- 1-10 Optimization methods for the planning of rapid transit systems
by Laporte, Gilbert & Mesa, Juan A. & Ortega, Francisco A.
- 11-17 An efficient transformation of the generalized vehicle routing problem
by Ghiani, Gianpaolo & Improta, Gennaro
- 18-30 A two-phased approach to the supply network reconfiguration problem
by Ross, Anthony D.
- 31-40 Comparison of neural network models with ARIMA and regression models for prediction of Houston's daily maximum ozone concentrations
by Prybutok, Victor R. & Yi, Junsub & Mitchell, David
- 41-57 A review of manufacturing flexibility
by Beach, R. & Muhlemann, A. P. & Price, D. H. R. & Paterson, A. & Sharp, J. A.
- 58-68 A class of optimization problems over the efficient set of a multiple criteria nonlinear programming problem
by Thoai, Nguyen V.
- 69-78 Order relations among the optimal values under three evaluation criteria and their applications
by Li, Xue & Yamazaki, Genji & Iimura, Kiyoaki
- 79-90 Establishing dominance between alternatives with incomplete information in a hierarchically structured attribute tree
by Kim, Soung Hie & Han, Chang Hee
- 91-100 Bi-criteria utility functions: Analytical considerations and implications in the short-run labour market
by Romero, Carlos
- 101-114 Expected utility maximization of optimal stopping problems
by Muller, Alfred
- 115-122 Computation of noncooperative equilibria in ordinal games
by Xu, Chunhui
- 123-132 A sampling procedure to estimate risk probabilities in access-control security systems
by Jacobson, Sheldon H. & Kobza, John E. & Nakayama, Marvin K.
- 133-144 A moment based metric for 2-D and 3-D packing
by Dickinson, John K. & Knopf, George K.
- 145-150 Symmetric duality with pseudo-invexity in variational problems
by Nahak, C. & Nanda, S.
- 151-160 A field study of sales forecasting accuracy and processes
by Lawrence, Michael & O'Connor, Marcus & Edmundson, Bob
- 161-165 A note on pseudo-invexity and duality in nonlinear programming
by Chandra, S. & Abha
- 166-172 A note on splitting of variables in integer programming models
by Volgenant, A.
March 2000, Volume 121, Issue 3
- 435-466 Operational research techniques in medical treatment and diagnosis: A review
by Bartolozzi, F. & de Gaetano, A. & Di Lena, E. & Marino, S. & Nieddu, L. & Patrizi, G.
- 467-475 Potential effect of internal markets on hospitals' waiting time
by Iversen, Tor
- 476-503 An optimal, dynamic policy for hotel yield management
by Badinelli, Ralph D.
- 504-518 Fuzzy multicriteria models for quality function deployment
by Kim, Kwang-Jae & Moskowitz, Herbert & Dhingra, Anoop & Evans, Gerald
- 519-531 A model for parallel machine replacement with capacity expansion
by Chand, Suresh & McClurg, Tim & Ward, Jim
- 532-548 A minimum mean cycle cancelling method for nonlinear multicommodity flow problems
by Ouorou, A. & Mahey, P.
- 549-558 A DEA model for the efficiency evaluation of nondominated paths on a road network
by De Luca Cardillo, Dorotea & Fortuna, Tiziana
- 559-578 Efficiency measurement for multi-product industries: A comparison of classic and recent techniques based on simulated data
by Resti, Andrea
- 579-608 Valuation network representation and solution of asymmetric decision problems
by Shenoy, Prakash P.
- 609-626 Solving linear programming relaxations associated with Lagrangean relaxations by Fenchel cutting planes
by Saez, Jesus
- 627-640 Relative measurement and the power function
by Brugha, Cathal M.
- 641-655 Productivity change model in the airline industry: A parametric approach
by Ceha, Rakhmat & Ohta, Hiroshi
March 2000, Volume 121, Issue 2
- 217-655 Editorial
by Salhi, S. & Boffey, B.
- 232-246 On finding dissimilar paths
by Akgun, Vedat & Erkut, Erhan & Batta, Rajan
- 247-258 Support system development for forest ecosystem management
by Church, Richard L. & Murray, Alan T. & Figueroa, Michael A. & Barber, Klaus H.
- 259-274 A continuous location model for siting a non-noxious undesirable facility within a geographical region
by Fernandez, J. & Fernandez, P. & Pelegrin, B.
- 275-286 Selecting scenarios for environmental disaster planning
by Jenkins, L.
- 287-303 Environmental efficiency with multiple environmentally detrimental variables; estimated with SFA and DEA
by Reinhard, Stijn & Knox Lovell, C. A. & Thijssen, Geert J.
- 304-315 Remanufacturing planning for the reverse Wagner/Whitin models
by Richter, Knut & Sombrutzki, Mirko
- 316-329 Using GIS to assess the risks of hazardous materials transport in networks
by Zhang, Jianjun & Hodgson, John & Erkut, Erhan
- 330-342 Algorithms for the decomposition of a polygon into convex polygons
by Fernandez, J. & Canovas, L. & Pelegrin, B.
- 343-362 Decreasing the sensitivity of open-loop optimal solutions in decision making under uncertainty
by Darlington, J. & Pantelides, C. C. & Rustem, B. & Tanyi, B. A.
- 363-379 Storage management of items in two levels of availability
by Matzliach, Barouch & Tzur, Michal
- 380-393 Minimizing functions of infeasibilities in a two-machine flow shop
by Lushchakova, Irene N.
- 394-411 Valid inequalities for non-unit demand capacitated spanning tree problems with flow costs
by Gouveia, Luis & Lopes, Maria Joao
- 412-419 A multiperiod planning model for the capacitated minimal spanning tree problem
by Kawatra, R. & Bricker, D.
- 420-434 Lower-bounding and heuristic methods for a refuse collection vehicle routing problem
by Mourao, M. Candida & Almeida, M. Teresa
February 2000, Volume 121, Issue 1
- 1-15 Scheduling with limited machine availability
by Schmidt, Gunter
- 16-31 Shortest path problems with partial information: Models and algorithms for detecting dominance
by Dias, Luis C. & Climaco, Joao N.
- 32-39 Shortest paths in a network with time-dependent flow speeds
by Sung, Kiseok & Bell, Michael G. H. & Seong, Myeongki & Park, Soondal
- 40-55 Conflict graphs in solving integer programming problems
by Atamturk, Alper & Nemhauser, George L. & Savelsbergh, Martin W. P.
- 56-63 On the equivalence of two optimization methods for fuzzy linear programming problems
by Chanas, Stefan & Zielinski, Pawel
- 64-77 Multivariate composite distributions for coefficients in synthetic optimization problems
by Hill, Raymond R. & Reilly, Charles H.
- 78-91 On the numerical treatment of linearly constrained semi-infinite optimization problems
by Leon, T. & Sanmatias, S. & Vercher, E.
- 92-104 The distribution problem, the more for less (nothing) paradox and economies of scale and scope
by Ryan, Michael J.
- 105-123 Multi-objective routing within large scale facilities using open finite queueing networks
by Kerbache, Laoucine & Smith, J. MacGregor
- 124-137 A self-organizing neural network approach for the single AGV routing problem
by Soylu, Mustafa & Ozdemirel, Nur E. & Kayaligil, Sinan
- 138-150 Measuring technical efficiency
by Ruggiero, John
- 151-163 An inverse DEA model for inputs/outputs estimate
by Wei, Quanling & Zhang, Jianzhong & Zhang, Xiangsun
- 164-174 Industry performance and structural efficiency measures: Solutions to problems in firm models
by Ylvinger, Svante
- 175-178 Determination of economic production-shipment policy for a single-vendor-single-buyer system
by Goyal, Suresh K. & Nebebe, Fassil
- 179-192 A problem reduction and decomposition approach for scheduling for a flowshop of batch processing machines
by Sung, Chang Sup & Kim, Young Hwan & Yoon, Sang Hum
- 193-204 Differential games with nonconvexities and positive spillovers
by Barucci, Emilio
- 205-212 On the relativity of relative measures - accommodating both rank preservation and rank reversals in the AHP
by Millet, Ido & Saaty, Thomas L.
- 213-216 Generalized golden sections, repeated bisections and aesthetic pleasure
by Lipovetsky, S. & Lootsma, F. A.
February 2000, Volume 120, Issue 3
- 459-495 Formal methods in pattern recognition: A review
by Nieddu, Luciano & Patrizi, Giacomo
- 496-510 A study of high-level managerial decision processes, with implications for MCDM research
by Kasanen, Eero & Wallenius, Hannele & Wallenius, Jyrki & Zionts, Stanley
- 511-524 Optimal multiple stage expansion of competence set
by Li, Jian-Ming & Chiang, Chin-I & Yu, Po-Lung
- 525-534 The Greek banking system: Reanalysis of performance
by Raveh, Adi
- 535-544 Sequential buying policies
by You, Peng-Sheng
- 545-558 Tool capacity planning for semiconductor fabrication facilities under demand uncertainty
by Swaminathan, Jayashankar M.
- 559-574 Minimizing makespan on a single burn-in oven in semiconductor manufacturing
by Sung, C. S. & Choung, Y. I.
- 575-582 Optimal production run length for products sold with warranty
by Yeh, Ruey Huei & Ho, Wen-Tsung & Tseng, Sheng-Tsaing
- 583-592 Generalized spanning trees
by Dror, M. & Haouari, M. & Chaouachi, J.
- 593-602 An evolutionary approach for finding optimal trees in undirected networks
by Smith, David K. & Walters, Godfrey A.
- 603-613 Finding the critical path in an activity network with time-switch constraints
by Yang, Hsu-Hao & Chen, Yen-Liang
- 614-631 The capacitated multiple allocation hub location problem: Formulations and algorithms
by Ebery, Jamie & Krishnamoorthy, Mohan & Ernst, Andreas & Boland, Natashia
- 632-640 On the law of the iterated logarithm in open queueing networks
by Sakalauskas, L. L. & Minkevicius, S.
- 641-656 Quasi-birth-and-death Markov processes with a tree structure and the MMAP[K]/PH[K]/N/LCFS non-preemptive queue
by He, Qi-Ming
- 657-670 A comparison of procedures for estimating the parent probability distribution from a given set of fractiles
by Lau, Hon-Shiang & Lau, Amy Hing-Ling & Kottas, John F.
January 2000, Volume 120, Issue 2
- 223-227 Editorial
- 228-249 Scheduling with batching: A review
by Potts, Chris N. & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y.
- 250-259 Scheduling the production of two-component jobs on a single machine
by Gerodimos, Alex E. & Glass, Celia A. & Potts, Chris N.
- 260-276 The Kanban assignment problem - A non-integral approach
by Herer, Yale T. & Shalom, Levi
- 277-288 Scheduling jobs with release dates and tails on two unrelated parallel machines to minimize the makespan
by Lancia, Giuseppe
- 289-296 Two linear approximation algorithms for the subset-sum problem
by Kellerer, Hans & Mansini, Renata & Speranza, Maria Grazia
- 297-310 A tabu search method guided by shifting bottleneck for the job shop scheduling problem
by Pezzella, Ferdinando & Merelli, Emanuela
- 311-326 Simultaneous lotsizing and scheduling by combining local search with dual reoptimization
by Meyr, H.
- 327-342 A combined cutting-stock and lot-sizing problem
by Nonas, Sigrid Lise & Thorstenson, Anders
- 343-351 Complexity of mixed shop scheduling problems: A survey
by Shakhlevich, Natalia V. & Sotskov, Yuri N. & Werner, Frank
- 352-358 The CLWS heuristic for single machine scheduling problem
by Soric, Kristina
- 359-374 Using metaheuristics in multiobjective resource constrained project scheduling
by Viana, Ana & Pinho de Sousa, Jorge
- 375-381 Minimizing tardy jobs in a flowshop with common due date
by Della Croce, Federico & Gupta, Jatinder N. D. & Tadei, Roberto
- 382-392 On-line scheduling in a surface treatment system
by Chauvet, Fabrice & Levner, Eugene & Meyzin, Leonid K. & Proth, Jean-Marie
- 393-407 Fuzzy programming for multiobjective job shop scheduling with fuzzy processing time and fuzzy duedate through genetic algorithms
by Sakawa, Masatoshi & Kubota, Ryo
- 408-422 Algorithms for mixed-model sequencing with due date restrictions
by Lovgren, Robin H. & Racer, Michael J.
- 423-435 A mathematical programming model for scheduling steelmaking-continuous casting production
by Tang, Lixin & Liu, Jiyin & Rong, Aiying & Yang, Zihou
- 436-458 Performance of hybrid cellular manufacturing systems: A computer simulation investigation
by Shambu, Girish & Suresh, Nallan C.
January 2000, Volume 120, Issue 1
- 1-13 Operational research in practice: Consultancy in industry revisited
by Fortuin, Leonard & Zijlstra, Mynt
- 14-29 A methodology for fitting and validating metamodels in simulation
by Kleijnen, Jack P. C. & Sargent, Robert G.
- 30-46 A bilevel programming approach to determining tax credits for biofuel production
by Bard, Jonathan F. & Plummer, John & Claude Sourie, Jean
- 47-62 A stochastic 0-1 program based approach for the air traffic flow management problem
by Alonso, Antonio & Escudero, Laureano F. & Teresa Ortuno, M.
- 63-80 Procedures for providing robust gate assignments for arriving aircrafts
by Bolat, Ahmet
- 81-96 Airline crew scheduling using Potts mean field techniques
by Lagerholm, Martin & Peterson, Carsten & Soderberg, Bo
- 97-107 Analysis of a dual sourcing inventory model with normal unit demand and Erlang mixture lead times
by Fong, Duncan K. H. & Gempesaw, Virginia M. & Keith Ord, J.
- 108-117 Fast high precision decision rules for valuing manufacturing flexibility
by Feurstein, Markus & Natter, Martin
- 118-130 Lead times, order release mechanisms, and customer service
by Yucesan, Enver & de Groote, Xavier
- 131-143 Effect of maintenance on the economic design of -control chart
by Ben-Daya, M. & Rahim, M. A.
- 144-161 Choice functions and mechanisms for linguistic preference relations
by Herrera, F. & Herrera-Viedma, E.
- 162-173 Assessing the quality of negotiated proposals using the REMBRANDT system
by Van den Honert, R. C. & Lootsma, F. A.
- 174-180 A vertex algorithm for collision detection
by Aliyu, M. D. S.
- 181-189 Optimum target values for two machines in series with 100% inspection
by Al-Sultan, K. S. & Pulak, M. F. S.
- 190-204 Review of guidelines for the use of combined forecasts
by de Menezes, Lilian M. & W. Bunn, Derek & Taylor, James W.
- 205-214 An analytically tractable interest rate model with humped volatility
by Mercurio, F. & Moraleda, J. M.
- 215-217 A note on the location of an obnoxious facility on a network
by Berman, Oded & Drezner, Zvi
December 1999, Volume 119, Issue 3
- 557-581 Constraint satisfaction problems: Algorithms and applications
by Brailsford, Sally C. & Potts, Chris N. & Smith, Barbara M.
- 582-604 Optimal production planning in pull flow lines with multiple products
by Yang, Jun & Yan, Houmin & Sethi, Suresh P.
- 605-612 Nonparametric analysis of educational costs
by Ruggiero, John
- 613-634 Designing multi-vehicle delivery tours in a grid-cell format
by Novaes, Antonio G. N. & Graciolli, Odacir D.
- 635-651 Selecting the best choice in the full information group interview problem
by Chun, Young H.
- 652-661 Characterizing an equitable allocation of shared costs: A DEA approach
by Cook, Wade D. & Kress, Moshe
- 662-670 An evolutionary heuristic for quadratic 0-1 programming
by Lodi, Andrea & Allemand, Kim & Liebling, Thomas M.
- 671-677 An optimality cut for mixed integer linear programs
by Laporte, Gilbert & Semet, Frederic
- 678-691 On the balancedness of multiple machine sequencing games
by Hamers, Herbert & Klijn, Flip & Suijs, Jeroen
- 692-703 The development of modular-based design in considering technology complexity
by Tsai, Yuo-Tern & Wang, Kuo-Shong
- 704-718 A quality control approach to consistency paradoxes in AHP
by Karapetrovic, Stanislav & Rosenbloom, E. S.
- 719-728 A hybrid approach for optimization of one-dimensional cutting
by Gradisar, Miro & Resinovic, Gortan & Kljajic, Miroljub
- 729-738 Sequencing and scheduling N customers for a stochastic server
by Wang, P. Patrick
- 739-752 An optimal maintenance model for a combination of secondhand-new or outdated-updated system
by Lam, Yeh
- 756-760 Editorial
December 1999, Volume 119, Issue 2
- 221-223 Editorial
- 224-234 OR Utopia
by Burkard, Rainer E.
- 235-253 Interrelationships among the elements of national innovation systems: A statistical evaluation
by Nasierowski, W. & Arcelus, F. J.
- 254-266 Measuring sectoral productivity across time and across countries
by Arcelus, F. J. & Arozena, P.
- 267-281 Moments of support by a groupware brainstorming tool in handling complex technical policy problems
by DeTombe, Dorien J.
- 282-300 Local search for the Steiner tree problem in the Euclidean plane
by Zachariasen, Martin
- 301-313 Generalized semi-infinite programming: Theory and methods
by Still, G.
- 314-325 Cluster based branching for the asymmetric traveling salesman problem
by Lysgaard, Jens