European Journal of Operational Research
1995, Volume 80, Issue 2
- 365-370 Using degree of consensus in two-level fuzzy pattern recognition
by Kuncheva, Ludmila I.
- 371-380 Analysis of approximation algorithms for single-machine scheduling with delivery times and sequence independent batch setup times
by Zdrzalka, Stanislaw
- 381-388 Scheduling to minimize the total resource consumption with a constraint on the sum of completion times
by Li, Chung-Lun
- 389-396 An application of genetic algorithms for flow shop problems
by Chen, Chuen-Lung & Vempati, Venkateswara S. & Aljaber, Nasser
- 397-403 Heuristics for scheduling a single machine subject to unequal job release times
by Reeves, Colin
- 404-409 Bicriterion stochastic scheduling on one or more machines
by Forst, Frank G.
- 410-417 Using AHP for resource allocation problems
by Ramanathan, R. & Ganesh, L. S.
- 418-424 Some concave-convex representations of the quadratic assignment problem
by White, D. J.
- 425-430 Symmetric duality for minimax nonlinear mixed integer programming
by Kumar, V. & Husain, I. & Chandra, S.
- 431-438 An algorithm to determine boundedness of quadratically constrained convex quadratic programmes
by Caron, Richard J. & Obuchowska, Wieslawa T.
- 439-445 A theorem on nonconvex functions and its application to vector optimization
by Kaliszewski, Ignacy
- 446-450 The canonical order and greedy algorithms
by Kovalev, M. M. & Vasilkov, D. M.
1995, Volume 80, Issue 1
- 1-450 Editorial
by Mercer, Alan & Tilanus, Bernhard & Zimmermann, Hans-Jurgen
- 2-15 Corporate environmental and resource management: In search of a new managerial paradigm
by Ulhoi, John P.
- 16-24 A location-distribution application for a beer company
by Koksalan, Murat & Sural, Haldun & Kirca, Omer
- 25-33 OR in practice: Results of a survey in the United Arab Emirates
by Kemp, Bernard J. & Yousef, Darwish A.
- 34-44 Financial ratio distribution irregularities: Implications for ratio classification
by Martikainen, Teppo & Perttunen, Jukka & Yli-Olli, Paavo & Gunasekaran, A.
- 45-58 Air traffic management: High-low traffic intensity analysis
by Velazco, Enio E.
- 59-67 Evaluating sampling strategy under two criteria
by Ronen, Boaz & Spector, Yishay
- 68-76 An analytical model for the container loading problem
by Chen, C. S. & Lee, S. M. & Shen, Q. S.
- 77-85 Competitive location with rectilinear distances
by Infante-Macias, R. & Munoz-Perez, J.
- 86-93 Inverse inconsistency in analytic hierarchies
by Dodd, F. J. & Donegan, H. A. & McMaster, T. B. M.
- 94-102 Semi-active, active, and non-delay schedules for the resource-constrained project scheduling problem
by Sprecher, Arno & Kolisch, Rainer & Drexl, Andreas
- 103-111 Weighted flow time bounds for scheduling identical processors
by Webster, Scott
- 112-120 Global lower bounds for flow shops with multiple processors
by Santos, D. L. & Hunsucker, J. L. & Deal, D. E.
- 121-129 Nesting planning based on production priorities and technological efficiency
by Maimon, Oded & Dayagi, Arie
- 130-138 Decision support system for the composition of the examination problem
by Miyaji, Isao & Nakagawa, Yuji & Ohno, Katsuhisa
- 139-146 A polynomial-time algorithm for message routing in hierarchical communication networks
by Polak, George G. & Ahuja, Ravindra K.
- 147-155 A submodular approach to discrete dynamic programming
by Klein, C. M.
- 156-165 An algorithm for generating efficient solutions of multiobjective dynamic programming problems
by Abo-Sinna, Mahmoud A. & Hussein, Mohammad L.
- 166-174 A discretizing algorithm for location problems
by Carrizosa, E. J. & Puerto, J.
- 175-183 Search-hide games on trees
by Cao, Buyang
- 184-192 Solving a class of LP problems with a primal-dual logarithmic barrier method
by Gondzio, Jacek & Makowski, Marek
- 193-203 Use of reference points for solving MONLP problems
by Metev, Boyan
- 204-212 A representation of an efficiency equivalent polyhedron for the objective set of a multiple objective linear program
by Gallagher, Richard J. & Saleh, Ossama A.
- 213-225 A linear approximation method for solving a special class of the chance constrained programming problem
by Zare M., Yahia & Daneshmand, Ahmad
- 226-235 A parametric maximum flow algorithm for bipartite graphs with applications
by Chen, Y. L.
1994, Volume 79, Issue 3
- 383-404 Flexible automation investments: A problem formulation and solution procedure
by Lotfi, Vahid & Suresh, Nallan C.
- 405-416 Extended block replacement policy with used item and general random minimal repair cost
by Sheu, Shey-Huei
- 417-430 An analysis of shift class design problems
by Kolen, Antoon W. J. & Kroon, Leo G.
- 431-442 Design of a two-stage procedure for three-class screening
by Tae Kim, Chung & Tang, Kwei & Peters, Michael
- 443-450 An interactive algorithm for solving multiple objective integer linear programming problems
by Narula, Subhash C. & Vassilev, Vassil
- 451-473 The general multi-retailer EOQ problem with vehicle routing costs
by Anily, Shoshana
- 474-488 Data-level parallel solution of min-cost network flow problems using [epsilon]-relaxations
by Li, Xiaoye & Zenios, Stavros A.
- 489-500 Modelling a large, sparse spatial interaction matrix using data relating to a subset of possible flows
by Bailey, T. C. & Munford, A. G.
- 501-523 Lagrangian relaxation based approaches to capacitated hub-and-spoke network design problem
by Aykin, Turgut
- 524-536 A TSSP + 1 decomposition strategy for the vehicle routing problem
by Noon, Charles E. & Mittenthal, John & Pillai, Rekha
- 537-548 Pseudoconvex optimization for a special problem of paint industry
by Illes, Tibor & Mayer, Janos & Terlaky, Tamas
- 549-550 The job shop tardiness problem: a corrected model
by Wilhelm, S.
1994, Volume 79, Issue 2
- 153-157 A comparative study in DSS development
by van Hee, Kees M. & Lenstra, Jan Karel
- 158-166 `PLATE': A decision support system for resource constrained scheduling problems
by Aerts, A. T. M. & Jansen, A. & Klieb, L. & Noorlander, C. & Wolf, G.
- 167-175 A network flow algorithm for just-in-time project scheduling
by Levner, E. V. & Nemirovsky, A. S.
- 176-182 Development of a heuristic project scheduler under resource constraints
by Minciardi, R. & Paolucci, M. & Puliafito, P. P.
- 183-195 A decision support system for the resource constrained project scheduling problem
by Nowicki, E. & Smutnicki, C.
- 196-207 MIPS: A DSS for multiobjective interactive project scheduling
by Rys, Tomasz & Stanek, Rafal & Ziembla, Wieslaw
- 208-219 A decomposition approach in a DSS for a resource constrained scheduling problem
by Serafini, P. & Speranza, M. G.
- 220-229 DSS for multiobjective project scheduling
by Slowinski, Roman & Soniewicki, Boleslaw & Weglarz, Jan
- 230-238 On the usefulness of standard industrial classifications in comparative financial statement analysis
by Dahlstedt, Roy & Salmi, Timo & Luoma, Martti & Laakkonen, Arto
- 239-248 Resource allocation for a stochastic CPM-type network through perturbation analysis
by Wan, Yat-wah
- 249-265 Group preference aggregation methods employed in AHP: An evaluation and an intrinsic process for deriving members' weightages
by Ramanathan, R. & Ganesh, L. S.
- 266-276 A robust strategy approach to a strategic mobility problem
by Ulusoy, Gunduz & Uzsoy, Reha
- 277-286 Valued preference structures
by Fodor, Janos C. & Roubens, Marc
- 287-298 A local constraint based analysis approach to project scheduling under general resource constraints
by Ozdamar, Linet & Ulusoy, Gunduz
- 299-310 The Travelling Salesman Problem with pick-up and delivery
by Mosheiov, Gur
- 311-324 Inspection error effects on economic selection of target value for a production process
by Chen, Shieh-Liang & Chung, Kun-Jen
- 325-339 On the coordination of product and by-product flows in two-level distribution networks: Model formulations and solution procedures
by Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & Salomon, Marc & Van Wassenhove, Luk N.
- 340-351 Combinatorial algorithms for some 1-facility median problems in the plane
by Hamacher, H. W. & Nickel, S.
- 352-368 The k-neighbor, r-domination problems on interval graphs
by Joshi, Dipti S. & Radhakrishnan, Sridhar & Chandrasekharan, N.
- 369-378 A quadratically convergent global algorithm for the linearly-constrained minimum cross-entropy problem
by Fang, S. C. & Tsao, H. S. J.
- 379-382 Estimation of returns to scale using data envelopment analysis: A comment
by Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna
1994, Volume 79, Issue 1
- 1-12 One machine scheduling problem with fuzzy duedates
by Han, Sangsu & Ishii, Hiroaki & Fujii, Susumu
- 13-24 Optimal recycling of waste materials in a plastic extrusion production process
by Ladany, S. P. & So, K. C.
- 25-37 A Lagrangean decomposition solution to a single line multiproduct scheduling problem
by de Matta, Renato
- 38-50 Group scheduling jobs on a single machine: A multi-objective approach with preemptive priority structure
by Rana, S. P. & Singh, N.
- 51-72 Reliability of interconnected scheduled services
by Carey, Malachy
- 73-84 Operationalizing approximate multiattribute utility functions for use in practice
by Corner, James L.
- 85-94 A simple algorithm to incorporate transactions costs in quadratic optimisation
by Adcock, C. J. & Meade, N.
- 95-114 A polyhedral approach to the rural postman problem
by Corberan, A. & Sanchis, J. M.
- 115-122 Decision making under partial probability information
by Parkan, Celik
- 123-137 Optimal and heuristic inventory replenishment models for deteriorating items with exponential time-varying demand
by Hariga, Moncer A. & Benkherouf, Lakdere
- 138-150 A surrogate heuristic for set covering problems
by Lorena, Luiz Antonio N. & Belo Lopes, Fabio
1994, Volume 78, Issue 3
- 277-303 Optimization by pattern search
by Sherif, Yosef S. & Boice, Bruce A.
- 304-317 An interactive technique for the cutting stock problem with multiple objectives
by Abd El-Aal, Reda M. S.
- 318-333 The design of optimum component test plans in the demonstration of system reliability
by Kuban Altinel, Ismail
- 334-354 Supplier pricing and lot sizing when demand is price sensitive
by Abad, P. L.
- 355-366 A dynamic service quality cost model with word-of-mouth advertising
by Archer, N. P. & Wesolowsky, G. O.
- 367-379 A multiple-criteria composite index model for quantitative and qualitative data
by Cook, Wade D. & Kress, Moshe
- 380-393 A fuzzy set theoretic approach to qualitative analysis of causal loops in system dynamics
by Pankaj & Seth, Kiran & Sushil
- 394-403 Single machine scheduling with start time dependent processing times: Some solvable cases
by Sundararaghavan, P. S. & Kunnathur, A. S.
- 404-412 Necessary and sufficient conditions of unacceptable solutions in NLP discriminant analysis
by Xiao, Baichun
- 413-425 Topology related index for performance comparison of blocking symmetrical networks
by de Nitto Persone, Vittoria
- 426-440 Waiting time estimation in a manufacturing system using the number of machine idle periods
by Jang, Jaejin & Liu, C. Richard
- 441-442 Carry on with redundancy in lexicographic goal programming
by Romero, Carlos
1994, Volume 78, Issue 2
- 145-442 Editorial
by Tavares, Luis V. & Vercellis, Carlo
- 146-161 Adjustment of heads and tails for the job-shop problem
by Carlier, J. & Pinson, E.
- 162-177 Optimal resource leveling using non-serial dyanamic programming
by Bandelloni, M. & Tucci, M. & Rinaldi, R.
- 178-191 A multi-project management framework for new product development
by De Maio, Adriano & Verganti, Roberto & Corso, Mariano
- 192-203 Strategic decision processes in matrix organizations
by Jones, Robert E. & Jones, K. Michelle & Deckro, Richard F.
- 204-215 Capacity analysis in repetitive assemble-to-order manufacturing systems
by Fumero, F. & Vercellis, C.
- 216-223 The three-machine flow-shop problem with arbitrary precedence relations
by Lim, Chong John & McMahon, Graham B.
- 224-241 Maximizing the value of a space mission
by Hall, Nicholas G. & Magazine, Michael J.
- 242-251 Scheduling project activities in a distributed environment
by Ramudhin, Amar & Montreuil, Benoit & Lefrancois, Pierre
- 252-261 Real-time piloting of flexible manufacturing systems
by Tawegoum, R. & Castelain, E. & Gentina, J. C.
- 262-266 A stochastic model to control project duration and expenditure
by Tavares, L. Valadares
- 267-275 Constrained multi-project plannings problems: A Lagrangean decomposition approach
by Vercellis, Carlo
1994, Volume 78, Issue 1
- 1-21 A comparison of graphical techniques for decision analysis
by Shenoy, Prakash P.
- 22-33 Personnel selection using fuzzy MCDM algorithm
by Liang, Gin-Shuh & Wang, Mao-Jiun J.
- 34-48 Canonical fuzzy bags and bag fuzzy measures as a basis for MADM with mixed non cardinal data
by Rebai, Abdelwaheb
- 49-57 Single-shift off-day scheduling of a hierarchical workforce with variable demands
by Hung, Rudy
- 58-80 A column generation approach to job grouping for flexible manufacturing systems
by Crama, Yves & Oerlemans, Alwin G.
- 81-92 Dynamic programming formulation of the group interview problem with a general utility function
by Chun, Young H. & Moskowitz, Herbert & Plante, Robert D.
- 93-105 The most critical path in a PERT network: A heuristic approach
by Soroush, H. M.
- 106-115 Minimization of a quadratic pseudo-Boolean function
by Billionnet, A. & Sutter, A.
- 116-129 A Lagrangean heuristic for the capacitated concave minimum cost network flow problem
by Larsson, Torbjorn & Migdalas, Athanasios & Ronnqvist, Mikael
- 130-140 A bounding scheme for deriving the minimal cycle time of a single-transporter N-stage process with time-window constraints
by Armstrong, Ronald & Lei, Lei & Gu, Shanhong
1994, Volume 77, Issue 3
- 357-374 Practical applications of OR in an underdeveloped nation
by Aggarwal, Sumer C.
- 375-391 Multiobjective modelling for regional agricultural planning: Case study in Tunisia
by Siskos, Y. & Despotis, D. K. & Ghediri, M.
- 392-403 Capacity expansion with alternative technology choices
by Rajagopalan, S.
- 404-414 On the complexity of preemptive openshop scheduling problems
by Sriskandarajah, C. & Wagneur, E.
- 415-428 Scheduling a two-stage hybrid flowshop with separable setup and removal times
by Gupta, Jatinder N. D. & Tunc, Enar A.
- 429-439 Job shop leadtime requirements under conditions of controlled delivery performance
by Enns, S. T.
- 440-465 Discriminant characteristics of US banks acquired with or without federal assistance
by Zanakis, Stelios H. & Walter, Gary A.
- 466-474 Integrated container loading software for pulp and paper industry
by Fraser, Hamish J. & George, John A.
- 475-485 Optimizing the assignment of aircrews to aircraft in an airlift operation
by Kress, M. & Golany, B.
- 486-495 Direct and inverse solution of the Lanchester square law with general reinforcement schedules
by Helmbold, Robert L.
- 496-515 An ME-based approximation for multi-server queues with preemptive priority
by Kouvatsos, Demetres & Tabet-Aouel, Nasredine
1994, Volume 77, Issue 2
- 195-207 Polyhedral structure and properties of a model for layout design
by Leung, Janny
- 208-223 A state-space search approach for parallel processor scheduling problems with arbitrary precedence relations
by Chang, Pei Chann & Jiang, Yen Shean
- 224-240 Optimal sequential file search
by Monahan, George E.
- 241-252 The two-group discriminant problem with equal group mean vectors: An experimental evaluation of six linear/nonlinear programming formulations
by Hosseini, Jamshid C. & Armacost, Robert L.
- 253-271 Constrained regression median for measuring possible salary discrimination
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki
- 272-286 Incorporating preference information into multi-objective scheduling
by Daniels, Richard L.
- 287-302 The stochastic single machine scheduling problem with earliness and tardiness costs
by Soroush, H. M. & Fredendall, L. D.
- 303-313 Stochastic optimization of the cost of automatic assembly systems
by Tandiono, Elly & Gemmill, Douglas D.
- 314-324 Convex programs with an additional constraint on the product of several convex functions
by Kuno, Takahito & Yajima, Yasutoshi & Yamamoto, Yoshitsugu & Konno, Hiroshi
- 325-343 A joint chance-constrained programming model with row dependence
by Watanabe, Tsunemi & Ellis, Hugh
- 344-356 Topological design of a centralized communication network with unreliable links and node outage costs
by Dutta, Amitava & Kawatra, Rakesh
1994, Volume 77, Issue 1
- 1-26 Containing groundwater contamination: Planning models using stochastic programming with recourse
by Wagner, Janet M. & Shamir, Uri & Marks, David H.
- 27-39 A linguistic approach to stochastic comparison of queuing systems
by Lin, Feng
- 40-59 Using case based reasoning for basis development in intelligent decision systems
by McGovern, Jim & Samson, Danny & Wirth, Andrew
- 60-69 An algorithm for the committee construction problem
by Ceylan, Demet & Saatcioglu, Omer & Sepil, Canan
- 70-81 Constrained gaming approaches to decisionmaking under uncertainty
by Ryan, Michael J.
- 82-95 An investigation on the conditions of pruning an induced decision tree
by Kim, Hyunsoo & Koehler, Gary J.
- 96-110 Interior dual proximal point algorithm for linear programs
by Setiono, Rudy
- 111-125 On using approximations of the Benders master problem
by Holmberg, Kaj
- 126-140 Strengthening Gilmore's bound for the quadratic assignment problem
by White, D. J.
- 141-153 An algorithm for the planar three-index assignment problem
by Magos, D. & Miliotis, P.
- 154-168 Procedures for solving a 1-dimensional cutting problem
by Corominas, Albert & Bautista, Joaquin
- 169-178 Solving a cutting problem based on existing patterns
by Elomri, A. & Morel, P. & Pun, L. & Doumeingts, G.
- 179-188 The hybrid spanning tree problem
by Chen, Y. L.
1994, Volume 76, Issue 3
- 385-188 Editorial
by Aikens, C. H.
- 387-392 Application of facility location modeling constructs to vendor selection problems
by Current, John & Weber, Charles
- 393-409 Reason based solutions and the complexity of distribution network design problems
by Robinson, E. Powell & Swink, Morgan
- 410-427 Uncapacitated facility location: General solution procedure and computational experience
by Gao, Li-Lian & Robinson, E. Powell
- 428-439 Multiple reservoir system operational planning using multi-criterion decision analysis
by Ko, Seok-Ku & Fontane, Darrell G. & Margeta, Jure
- 440-454 An approach to using the analytic hierarchy process for solving multiple criteria decision making problems
by Bryson, Noel & Mobolurin, Ayodele
- 455-465 Estimating aspiration levels from discrete choices - computational techniques and experiences
by Vetschera, Rudolf
- 466-485 A multiple criteria linguistic decision model (MCLDM) for human decision making
by Liu, Chih-Ming & Wang, Mao-Jiun & Pang, Yock-Seng
- 486-500 TOPSIS for MODM
by Lai, Young-Jou & Liu, Ting-Yun & Hwang, Ching-Lai
- 501-510 Targeting problems in manufacturing queueing networks - An iterative scheme and convergence
by Bitran, G. R. & Sarkar, D.
- 511-528 CMIT, capacitated multi-level implosion tool
by Escudero, L. F.
- 529-551 Performance sensitivity analysis of open Markovian queueing networks
by Cao, Xi-Ren
- 552-562 An approximation method for the M/G/1 retrial queue with general retrial times
by Yang, T. & Posner, M. J. M. & Templeton, J. G. C. & Li, H.
- 563-572 Analytic derivation of tail probabilities for queue lengths and waiting times in ATM multiserver queues
by Bruneel, Herwig & Steyaert, Bart & Desmet, Emmanuel & Petit, Guido H.
1994, Volume 76, Issue 2
- 245-246 Editorial
by Wagner, Udo & Wright, Gordon P.
- 247-258 Semiparametric estimation of heterogeneous count data models
by Brannas, Kurt & Rosenqvist, Gunnar
- 259-272 An examination of consumer heterogeneity in a stochastic model of consumer purchase dynamics with explanatory variables
by Pedrick, James H. & Zufryden, Fred S.
- 273-282 Intertemporal aggregation of heterogeneous consumers
by Givon, Moshe & Horsky, Dan
- 283-289 Regularity, recency and rates
by Wheat, Rita D. & Morrison, Donald G.
- 290-297 Cyclical patterns in brand switching behavior: An issue of pattern recognition
by Givon, Moshe & Muller, Eitan
- 298-308 Analyzing household brand switching: A stochastic model
by Jain, Dipak C. & Niu, Shun-Chen
- 309-320 Implications and relative fit of several first-order Markov models of consumer variety seeking
by Feinberg, Fred M. & Kahn, Barbara E. & McAlister, Leigh
- 321-330 Bootstrap method for measuring accuracy of probabilistic-choice models
by Soofi, Ehsan S. & Gensch, Dennis H.
- 331-343 Latent class models to infer market structure: A comparative analysis
by Jain, Dipak C. & Rao, Ram C.
- 344-358 A nonhierarchical brand switching model for inferring market structure
by Zahorik, Anthony J.
- 359-374 Understanding price effects for new nondurables: How price responsiveness varies across depth-of-repeat classes and types of consumers
by Helsen, Kristiaan & Schmittlein, David
- 375-384 A replication study of two brand-loyalty measures
by Uncles, M. D. & Hammond, K. A. & Ehrenberg, A. S. C. & Davis, R. E.
1994, Volume 76, Issue 1
- 1-14 Scheduling with resource management in manufacturing systems
by Blazewicz, Jacek & Finke, Gerd
- 15-27 Water quality management with imprecise information
by Julien, Benoit
- 28-48 A subgradient-based optimization for reservoirs system management
by Sylla, Cheikna
- 49-59 Design of components for schedulability
by Kusiak, Andrew & He, Weihua
- 60-71 Preemptive scheduling with release dates, delivery times and sequence independent setup times
by Zdrzalka, Stanislaw
- 72-82 A dynamic programming method for single machine scheduling
by Ibaraki, Toshihide & Nakamura, Yuichi
- 83-97 A three-person game theory model arising in stochastic inventory control theory
by Wang, Qinan & Parlar, Mahmut
- 98-110 A tabu search algorithm for computing an operational timetable
by Costa, Daniel
- 111-127 A heuristic solution to the warehouse location-routing problem
by Hansen, P. H. & Hegedahl, B. & Hjortkjaer, S. & Obel, B.
- 128-142 The spacefilling curve with optimal partitioning heuristic for the vehicle routing problem
by Bowerman, Robert L. & Calamai, Paul H. & Brent Hall, G.
- 143-154 Use of a fuzzy theory technique for grouping of trips in the vehicle routing and scheduling problem
by Kagaya, Seiichi & Kikuchi, Shinya & Donnelly, Robert A.
- 155-164 A fuzzy approach to the vessel dispatching problem
by Vukadinovic, Katarina & Teodorovic, Dusan
- 165-175 A dynamic allocation rule for the funding of projects and its long-run properties
by Stadje, W.
- 176-191 A 0-1 goal programming model for scheduling multiple maintenance projects at a copper mine
by Chen, Vincent Y. X.
- 192-205 Heuristics for scheduling resource-constrained projects in MPM networks
by Zhan, Ji
- 206-217 Determining priorities for projects with uncertain benefits: an application to data management
by Ballou, Donald P. & Tayi, Giri Kumar
- 218-228 On a paper by Christofides et al. for solving the multiple-resource constrained, single project scheduling problem
by Demeulemeester, Erik & Herroelen, Willy & Simpson, Wendell P. & Baroum, Sami & Patterson, James H. & Yang, Kum-Khiong
- 229-239 A clustering heuristic to detect staircase structures in large scale linear programming models
by Jayakumar, Maliyakal D. & Ramasesh, Ranga V.
1994, Volume 75, Issue 3
- 475-476 Emerging trends in risk management
by Brehmer, Berndt & Eriksson, Erik Anders & Wulff, Petter
- 477-487 Models, modelling and modellers: an application to risk analysis
by Wahlstrom, Bjorn
- 488-498 Overview of problems of risk management of accidents with dangerous chemicals in Europe
by Haastrup, Palle
- 499-507 Safe transport of dangerous goods: road, rail or sea? A screening of technical and administrative factors
by Andersson, Sven-Eric
- 508-520 A real-time routing model for hazardous materials
by Beroggi, Giampiero E. G.