European Journal of Operational Research
May 1999, Volume 115, Issue 1
- 47-58 Strategic options in re-engineering of a manufacturing system with uncertain completion time
by Liu, John & Yao, Dongqing
- 59-76 A modeling approach to logistics in concurrent engineering
by Dowlatshahi, Shad
- 77-97 Concurrent optimization in designing for logistics support
by Hatch, Melanie L. & Badinelli, Ralph D.
- 98-112 Multicriteria models for the allocation of design parameter targets
by Plante, Robert D.
- 113-137 Design of electronic assembly lines: An analytical framework and its application
by Ahmadi, Reza H. & Kouvelis, Panagiotis
- 138-157 Job challenge as a motivator in a principal-agent setting
by Radhakrishnan, Suresh & Ronen, Joshua
- 158-172 Modeling simultaneous worker learning and forgetting in dual resource constrained systems
by Kher, Hemant V. & Malhotra, Manoj K. & Philipoom, Patrick R. & Fry, Timothy D.
- 173-178 Single-machine scheduling with learning considerations
by Biskup, Dirk
- 179-194 Evaluation of three production planning procedures for the use of recipe flexibility
by Bertrand, J. W. M. & Rutten, W. G. M. M.
- 195-214 An investigation of lead-time effects in manufacturing/remanufacturing systems under simple PUSH and PULL control strategies
by van der Laan, Erwin & Salomon, Marc & Dekker, Rommert
May 1999, Volume 114, Issue 3
- 447-464 A stochastic and dynamic model for the single-vehicle pick-up and delivery problem
by Swihart, Michael R. & Papastavrou, Jason D.
- 465-473 Optimizing dead mileage in urban bus routes through a nondominated solution approach
by Prakash, Satya & Balaji, B. V. & Tuteja, Deepak
- 474-488 An application of neurofuzzy modeling: The vehicle assignment problem
by Vukadinovic, Katarina & Teodorovic, Dusan & Pavkovic, Goran
- 489-508 Submodularity and the traveling salesman problem
by Herer, Yale T.
- 509-527 Weight distribution considerations in container loading
by Davies, A. Paul & Bischoff, Eberhard E.
- 528-541 An exact algorithm for large multiple knapsack problems
by Pisinger, David
- 542-556 An application of simulated annealing to the cutting stock problem
by Faina, Loris
- 557-568 A sequential heuristic procedure for one-dimensional cutting
by Gradisar, Miro & Kljajic, Miroljub & Resinovic, Gortan & Jesenko, Joze
- 569-579 An algorithm to perform a complete right-hand-side parametrical analysis for a 0-1-integer linear programming problem
by Crema, Alejandro
- 580-588 Interactive fuzzy programming for multi-level 0-1 programming problems through genetic algorithms
by Sakawa, Masatoshi & Nishizaki, Ichiro & Hitaka, Masatoshi
- 589-601 Optimization of neural networks: A comparative analysis of the genetic algorithm and simulated annealing
by Sexton, Randall S. & Dorsey, Robert E. & Johnson, John D.
- 602-609 The sensitivity analysis of binary networks via simulation
by Shih, Neng-Hui
- 610-625 A new analytical algorithm and generation of Gaussian quadrature formula for stochastic network
by Fatemi Ghomi, S. M. T. & Hashemin, S. S.
- 626-637 Cognitive maps and fuzzy implications
by Marchant, Thierry
- 638-656 CORO, a modeling and an algorithmic framework for oil supply, transformation and distribution optimization under uncertainty
by Escudero, Laureano F. & Quintana, Francisco J. & Salmeron, Javier
April 1999, Volume 114, Issue 2
- 219-233 Heuristic algorithms for the portfolio selection problem with minimum transaction lots
by Mansini, Renata & Speranza, Maria Grazia
- 234-248 Using data envelopment analysis for costing bank products
by Soteriou, Andreas C. & Zenios, Stavros A.
- 249-262 The simulation of option prices with application to LIFFE options on futures
by Christodoulakis, George A. & Satchell, Stephen E.
- 263-280 Business failure prediction using rough sets
by Dimitras, A. I. & Slowinski, R. & Susmaga, R. & Zopounidis, C.
- 281-293 Evaluating predictive performance of judgemental extrapolations from simulated currency series
by Pollock, Andrew C. & Macaulay, Alex & Onkal-Atay, Dilek & Wilkie-Thomson, Mary E.
- 294-303 Some basic problems in inventory theory: The financial perspective
by Luciano, Elisa & Peccati, Lorenzo
- 304-319 Variance vs downside risk: Is there really that much difference?
by Grootveld, Henk & Hallerbach, Winfried
- 320-329 Optimal exit and valuation under demand uncertainty: A real options approach
by Alvarez, Luis H. R.
- 330-337 Coordination of pricing and multi-period production for constant priced goods
by Gilbert, Stephen M.
- 338-345 Price subsidies and guaranteed buys of a new technology
by Jorgensen, Steffen & Zaccour, Georges
- 346-353 Comparing performance of feedforward neural nets and K-means for cluster-based market segmentation
by Hruschka, Harald & Natter, Martin
- 354-362 Automatic clustering of business processes in business systems planning
by Lee, Hsuan-Shih
- 363-371 Location of hubs in a competitive environment
by Marianov, Vladimir & Serra, Daniel & ReVelle, Charles
- 372-379 Location of an undesirable facility in a polygonal region with forbidden zones
by Munoz-Perez, Jose & Saameno-Rodriguez, Juan Jose
- 380-388 A geometrical solution for quadratic bicriteria location models
by Ohsawa, Yoshiaki
- 389-394 A maxmin policy for bond management
by Ghezzi, Luca Luigi
- 395-402 The cutting stock problem with mixed objectives: Two heuristics based on dynamic programming
by Antonio, Julien & Chauvet, Fabrice & Chu, Chengbin & Proth, Jean-Marie
- 403-410 Complexity of parallel machine scheduling with processing-plus-wait due dates to minimize maximum absolute lateness
by Cheng, T. C. Edwin & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y.
- 411-419 Bounds for the position of the smallest job in completion time variance minimization
by Manna, D. K. & Prasad, V. Rajendra
- 420-429 Two-machine flowshop scheduling with availability constraints
by Lee, Chung-Yee
- 430-436 An algorithm of global optimization for solving layout problems
by Feng, Enmin & Wang, Xilu & Wang, Xiumei & Teng, Hongfei
- 437-445 Fast collision detection in four-dimensional space
by Aliyu, M. D. S. & Al-Sultan, K. S.
April 1999, Volume 114, Issue 1
- 1-14 Decision making using multiple models
by Malhotra, Manoj K. & Sharma, Subhash & Nair, Satish S.
- 15-28 Multiple level production planning in rolling horizon assembly environments
by Simpson, N. C.
- 29-37 On the global optimal solution to an integrated inventory system with general time varying demand, production and deterioration rates
by Balkhi, Zaid T.
- 38-49 The multi-location inventory centralization problem with first-come, first-served allocation
by Eynan, Amit
- 50-58 Balancing assembly lines effectively - A computational comparison
by Scholl, Armin & Klein, Robert
- 59-71 Exploiting process plan flexibility in production scheduling: A multi-objective approach
by Brandimarte, Paolo
- 72-82 A hierarchical approach for one-dimensional cutting stock problems in the steel industry that maximizes yield and minimizes overgrading
by Vasko, Francis J. & Newhart, Dennis D. & Stott, Kenneth Jr.
- 83-92 A spreadsheet modelling approach to the assortment problem
by Baker, Barrie M.
- 93-104 Capability indices for material balance accounting
by Prasad, Sameer & Calis, Ayhan
- 105-114 Integer programming to schedule a hierarchical workforce with variable demands
by Billionnet, Alain
- 115-126 Portfolio selection based on upper and lower exponential possibility distributions
by Tanaka, Hideo & Guo, Peijun
- 127-140 Exact solution methods for uncapacitated location problems with convex transportation costs
by Holmberg, Kaj
- 141-152 Genetic algorithm approach on multi-criteria minimum spanning tree problem
by Zhou, Gengui & Gen, Mitsuo
- 153-164 Interval estimation of priorities in the AHP
by Lipovetsky, Stan & Tishler, Asher
- 165-177 Lagrangean/surrogate relaxation for generalized assignment problems
by Narciso, Marcelo G. & Lorena, Luiz Antonio N.
- 178-187 Technical efficiency and distance to a reverse convex set
by Briec, W. & Lemaire, B.
- 188-197 The bilevel linear/linear fractional programming problem
by Calvete, Herminia I. & Gale, Carmen
- 198-214 The finite criss-cross method for hyperbolic programming
by Illes, Tibor & Szirmai, Akos & Terlaky, Tamas
March 1999, Volume 113, Issue 3
- 501-527 Social theory and system dynamics practice
by Lane, David C.
- 528-543 A heuristic algorithm for the symmetric and asymmetric vehicle routing problems with backhauls
by Toth, Paolo & Vigo, Daniele
- 544-559 An exact algorithm for the capacitated facility location problems with single sourcing
by Holmberg, Kaj & Ronnqvist, Mikael & Yuan, Di
- 560-567 Ranking of generalised multi-stage KANBAN policies
by Axsater, Sven & Rosling, Kaj
- 568-574 Lot sizing with quality improvement and setup time reduction
by Voros, Jozsef
- 575-592 Scheduling of design projects with uncertain number of iterations
by Luh, Peter B. & Liu, Feng & Moser, Bryan
- 593-609 Optimal fuzzy counterparts of scheduling rules
by Ozelkan, Ertunga C. & Duckstein, Lucien
- 610-619 Optimal control for an MX/G/1 queue with two service modes
by Nobel, Rein D. & Tijms, Henk C.
- 620-631 Approximation method for M/PH/1 retrial queues with phase type inter-retrial times
by Diamond, Jeffrey E. & Alfa, Attahiru Sule
- 632-642 Adapting the Warmack-Gonzalez algorithm to handle discrete data
by Rubin, Paul A.
- 643-652 Evaluation and refinement of aspiration-based methods in MCDM
by Stewart, Theodor J.
- 653-675 Regular packing of congruent polygons on the rectangular sheet
by Stoyan, Yu. G. & Pankratov, A. V.
- 676-687 O(n log n) procedures for tightening cover inequalities
by Escudero, L. F. & Garin, A. & Perez, G.
- 688-699 Intervening duality and bargaining with a farmer-landowner example
by Ryan, Michael J.
March 1999, Volume 113, Issue 2
- 235-699 Editorial
- 236-246 Intelligent multicriteria decision support: Overview and perspectives
by Siskos, Y. & Spyridakos, A.
- 247-260 Facilitators, decision makers, D.I.Y. users: Is intelligent multicriteria decision support for all feasible or desirable?
by Belton, Valerie & Hodgkin, Julie
- 261-270 A DSS for multiple criteria decision analysis with imprecisely specified trade-offs
by Podinovski, Victor V.
- 271-280 Solving multiple criteria choice problems by interactive trichotomy segmentation
by Jaszkiewicz, A. & Ferhat, A. B.
- 281-299 Using artificial intelligence and visual techniques into preference disaggregation analysis: The MIIDAS system
by Siskos, Y. & Spyridakos, A. & Yannacopoulos, D.
- 300-314 The `Light Beam Search' approach - an overview of methodology and applications
by Jaszkiewicz, Andrzej & Slowinski, Roman
- 315-335 Decision Support Systems in action: Integrated application in a multicriteria decision aid process
by Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Ensslin, Leonardo & Correa, Emerson C. & Vansnick, Jean-Claude
- 336-354 MARKEX: An intelligent decision support system for product development decisions
by Matsatsinis, Nikolaos F. & Siskos, Yannis
- 355-373 Interactive multicriteria procedure exploiting a knowledge-based module to select electricity production alternatives: The CASTART system
by Gandibleux, Xavier
- 374-389 Multi-objective modeling for engineering applications: DIDASN++ system
by Wierzbicki, Andrzej P. & Granat, Janusz
- 390-434 Deterministic job-shop scheduling: Past, present and future
by Jain, A. S. & Meeran, S.
- 435-449 A bicriteria approach to the two-machine flow shop scheduling problem
by Sayin, Serpil & Karabati, Selcuk
- 450-468 Sequencing and due-date determination in the stochastic single machine problem with earliness and tardiness costs
by Soroush, H. M.
- 469-499 Guided local search and its application to the traveling salesman problem
by Voudouris, Christos & Tsang, Edward
February 1999, Volume 113, Issue 1
- 1-16 Brand positioning under lexicographic choice rules
by Bhadury, J. & Eiselt, H. A.
- 17-29 Multi-resource investment strategies: Operational hedging under demand uncertainty
by Harrison, J. Michael & Van Mieghem, Jan A.
- 30-41 Can-order policies for coordinated inventory replenishment with Erlang distributed times between ordering
by Schultz, Helle & Johansen, Soren Glud
- 42-51 Some stochastic inventory models with deterministic variable lead time
by Hariga, Moncer & Ben-Daya, Mohamed
- 52-63 An (s,[punctuation space]S) random lifetime inventory model with a positive lead time
by Liu, Liming & Yang, Tao
- 64-79 Stepwise decomposition approaches for large scale cell formation problems
by Chen, Ja-Shen & Heragu, Sunderesh S.
- 80-90 A branch and bound based heuristic for multi-product resource constrained scheduling problem in FMS environment
by Shanker, Kripa & Modi, Bimal K.
- 91-100 On the minimization of total weighted flow time with identical and uniform parallel machines
by Azizoglu, Meral & Kirca, Omer
- 101-112 Stochastically minimizing total flowtime in flowshops with no waiting space
by Allahverdi, Ali
- 113-122 Heuristics for scheduling in a flow shop with multiple processors
by Brah, Shaukat A. & Loo, Luan Luan
- 123-136 Some new results on simulated annealing applied to the job shop scheduling problem
by Kolonko, M.
- 137-146 A new approach for solving repair limit problems
by Dagpunar, J. S.
- 147-168 Analysis of centroid aggregation for the Euclidean distance p-median problem
by Zhao, Peiwu & Batta, Rajan
- 169-182 Simulation optimization with qualitative variables and structural model changes: A genetic algorithm approach
by Azadivar, Farhad & Tompkins, George
- 183-192 Determination of the optimal externality: Efficiency versus equity
by Romero, Carlos
- 193-205 Cooperative games with stochastic payoffs
by Suijs, Jeroen & Borm, Peter & De Waegenaere, Anja & Tijs, Stef
- 206-214 Estimating returns to scale using non-parametric deterministic technologies: A new method based on goodness-of-fit
by Kerstens, Kristiaan & Vanden Eeckaut, Philippe
- 215-231 On a 2-dimensional equipartition problem
by Conti, Francesco & Malucelli, Federico & Nicoloso, Sara & Simeone, Bruno
February 1999, Volume 112, Issue 3
- 479-488 Multicriterion decision making in performance evaluation of an irrigation system
by Raju, Komaragiri Srinivasa & Pillai, C. R. S.
- 489-502 Ship maintenance scheduling by genetic algorithm and constraint-based reasoning
by Deris, Safaai & Omatu, Sigeru & Ohta, Hiroshi & Shaharudin Kutar, Lt. Cdr & Abd Samat, Pathiah
- 503-516 Extended optimal replacement model for deteriorating systems
by Sheu, Shey-Huei
- 517-530 Sensitivity analysis of a railway station track layout with respect to a given timetable
by Odijk, Michiel A.
- 531-541 Using the generalized assignment problem in scheduling the ROSAT space telescope
by Nowakovski, Jorg & Schwarzler, Werner & Triesch, Eberhard
- 542-553 Evaluating the impact of operating conditions on the performance of appointment scheduling rules in service systems
by Ho, Chrwan-Jyh & Lau, Hon-Shiang
- 554-569 Optimal warranties, reliabilities and prices for durable goods in an oligopoly
by DeCroix, Gregory A.
- 570-581 A model for allocated versus actual costs in assignment and transportation problems
by Pilot, Chris & Pilot, Steve
- 582-597 Travel time analysis for general item location assignment in a rectangular warehouse
by Chew, Ek Peng & Tang, Loon Ching
- 598-612 Optimizing the natural gas supply mix of local distribution utilities
by Guldmann, Jean-Michel & Wang, Fahui
- 613-619 Optimization models for quality and cost of modular software systems
by Jung, Ho-Won & Choi, Byoungju
- 620-634 Clusters in a group: Decision making in the vector space formulation of the analytic hierarchy process
by Zahir, Sajjad
- 635-645 Bandwidth packing with queuing delay costs: Bounding and heuristic solution procedures
by Amiri, Ali & Rolland, Erik & Barkhi, Reza
- 646-653 Sojourn times in a random queue with and without preemption
by Field, A. J. & Harrison, P. G.
- 654-663 Tighter relaxations for the cutting stock problem
by Nitsche, Christoph & Scheithauer, Guntram & Terno, Johannes
- 664-672 A new upper bound for the 0-1 quadratic knapsack problem
by Billionnet, Alain & Faye, Alain & Soutif, Eric
- 673-681 Implied constraints and LP duals of general nonlinear programming problems
by Johri, Pravin K.
- 682-691 Fuzzy MCDM based on ideal and anti-ideal concepts
by Liang, Gin-Shuh
- 692-695 A note on rough sets and common knowledge events
by Salonen, Hannu & Nurmi, Hannu
January 1999, Volume 112, Issue 2
- 249-257 Multicriterion decision making in river basin planning and development
by Raju, Komaragiri Srinivasa & Pillai, C. R. S.
- 258-272 Layout designs in cellular manufacturing
by Bazargan-Lari, Massoud
- 273-283 Reserve design for species preservation
by Clemens, Michael A. & S. ReVelle, Charles & C. Williams, Justin
- 284-303 Operations planning for a multi-stage kanban system
by Sarker, Bhaba R. & Balan, Chidambaram V.
- 304-309 Stochastically minimizing the makespan in two-machine flow shops without blocking
by Kamburowski, Jerzy
- 310-321 Financial credit-risk evaluation with neural and neurofuzzy systems
by Piramuthu, Selwyn
- 322-346 Computing lower bounds by destructive improvement: An application to resource-constrained project scheduling
by Klein, Robert & Scholl, Armin
- 347-366 The multiple resource constrained project scheduling problem: A breadth-first approach
by Nazareth, Terence & Verma, Sanjay & Bhattacharya, Subir & Bagchi, Amitava
- 367-372 Transitive calibration of the AHP verbal scale
by Finan, J. S. & Hurley, W. J.
- 373-396 Geometry of decision making and the vector space formulation of the analytic hierarchy process
by Zahir, Sajjad
- 397-404 A subjective and objective integrated approach to determine attribute weights
by Ma, Jian & Fan, Zhi-Ping & Huang, Li-Hua
- 405-412 Robust and neutral methods for aggregating preferences into an outranking relation
by Vincke, Ph.
- 413-420 An improved BL-algorithm for genetic algorithm of the orthogonal packing of rectangles
by Liu, Dequan & Teng, Hongfei
- 421-426 On the inverse problem of linear programming and its application to minimum weight perfect k-matching
by Huang, Siming & Liu, Zhenhong
- 427-431 A note on efficient solutions for the linear bilevel programming problem
by Soismaa, Margareta
- 432-459 Gradient projection and local region search for multiobjective optimisation
by Yang, Jian-Bo
- 460-466 A decomposition approach for the fuel-constrained economic power-dispatch problem
by Takriti, Samer & Krasenbrink, Benedikt
- 467-471 Graphical solution of (nxm) matrix of a game theory
by Kumar, Sanjay & Reddy, D. S. N.
- 472-478 Solution of 3 x 3 games using graphical method
by Nair, K. G. K. & Ranjith, G.
January 1999, Volume 112, Issue 1
- 1-478 Editorial
- 3-41 Resource-constrained project scheduling: Notation, classification, models, and methods
by Brucker, Peter & Drexl, Andreas & Mohring, Rolf & Neumann, Klaus & Pesch, Erwin
- 42-53 Improving the efficiency of the purchasing process using total cost of ownership information: The case of heating electrodes at Cockerill Sambre S.A
by Degraeve, Zeger & Roodhooft, Filip
- 54-80 Formulating and solving production planning problems
by LeBlanc, Larry J. & Shtub, Avraham & Anandalingam, G.
- 81-97 Match-up scheduling under a machine breakdown
by Akturk, M. Selim & Gorgulu, Elif
- 98-106 Measuring and designing flexibility as a generalized service degree
by Schneeweiss, Ch. & Schneider, H.
- 107-121 An approximation for computing the throughput of closed assembly-type queueing networks
by Ayhan, Hayriye & Wortman, Martin A.
- 122-133 The general routing polyhedron: A unifying framework
by Letchford, Adam N.
- 134-146 The asymmetric travelling salesman problem and a reformulation of the Miller-Tucker-Zemlin constraints
by Gouveia, Luis & Pires, Jose Manuel
- 147-157 A simulated annealing algorithm with the random compound move for the sequential partitioning problem of directed acyclic graphs
by Kaji, Taichi & Ohuchi, Azuma
- 158-166 Approximation algorithms for the oriented two-dimensional bin packing problem
by Lodi, Andrea & Martello, Silvano & Vigo, Daniele
- 167-173 Multiple bottleneck assignment problem
by Aneja, Y. P. & Punnen, A. P.
- 174-186 Optimization of dual response systems: A comprehensive procedure for degenerate and nondegenerate problems
by Del Castillo, Enrique & Fan, Shu-Kai & Semple, John
- 187-195 Average-discounted equilibria in stochastic games
by Flesch, J. & Thuijsman, F. & Vrieze, O. J.
- 196-206 Product form stationary distributions for the MGk group-arrival group-departure loss system under a general acceptance policy
by Economou, A. & Fakinos, D.
- 207-219 Development of a Neuro-Fuzzy approach for treating multimodal distributions and spurious clusters
by Pauler, Gabor
- 220-235 Decision making under partial probability information using pair-wise comparisons
by Parkan, Celik & Wang, Lian-Fen & Wu, Ming-Lu
- 236-239 A note on the kinks at the mean variance frontier
by Voros, J. & Kriens, J. & Strijbosch, L. W. G.
- 240-244 A note on robustness of the efficient DMUs in data envelopment analysis
by Boljuncic, Valter
December 1998, Volume 111, Issue 3
- 423-447 Strategic facility location: A review
by Owen, Susan Hesse & Daskin, Mark S.
- 448-460 Model tightening for integrated timber harvest and transportation planning
by Guignard, Monique & Ryu, Choonho & Spielberg, Kurt
- 461-469 Non-discretionary inputs in data envelopment analysis
by Ruggiero, John
- 470-478 DEA and the discriminant analysis of ratios for ranking units
by Sinuany-Stern, Zilla & Friedman, Lea
- 479-494 Multi-depot vehicle scheduling problems with time windows and waiting costs
by Desaulniers, Guy & Lavigne, June & Soumis, Francois
- 495-508 A utility measure for finding multiobjective shortest paths in urban multimodal transportation networks
by Modesti, Paola & Sciomachen, Anna
- 509-517 An iterative improvement approach for the nonpreemptive open shop scheduling problem
by Liaw, Ching-Fang
- 518-525 Eliminating redundant columns in continuous tour scheduling problems
by Brusco, Michael J. & Jacobs, Larry W.
- 526-542 Information theoretic framework for process control
by Alwan, Layth C. & Ebrahimi, Nader & Soofi, Ehsan S.
- 543-554 The plant location problem with demand-dependent setup costs and centralized allocation
by Averbakh, Igor & Berman, Oded & Drezner, Zvi & Wesolowsky, George O.
- 555-568 Linear regression estimators for multinormal distributions in optimization of stochastic programming problems
by Deak, Istvan
- 569-581 Goal programming for decision making: An overview of the current state-of-the-art
by Tamiz, Mehrdad & Jones, Dylan & Romero, Carlos
- 582-588 Parametric linear programming and cluster analysis
by Joseph, Anito & Bryson, Noel
- 589-597 Probabilistic linear programming problems with exponential random variables: A technical note
by Biswal, M. P. & Biswal, N. P. & Li, Duan
- 598-616 Iterative bundle-based decomposition for large-scale nonseparable convex optimization
by Park, Koohyun & Shin, Yong-Sik
- 617-628 The problem of the optimal biobjective spanning tree
by Ramos, R. M. & Alonso, S. & Sicilia, J. & Gonzalez, C.
- 629-649 Geo/G/1 discrete time retrial queue with Bernoulli schedule
by Li, Hui & Yang, Tao
December 1998, Volume 111, Issue 2
- 189-192 Modeling and measurement methodology in consumer perceptions, preference, consideration, and choice behavior
by Manrai, Ajay K.
- 193-215 Two-stage discrete choice models for scanner panel data: An assessment of process and assumptions
by Manrai, Ajay K. & Andrews, Rick L.
- 216-227 Error structure and identification condition in maximum likelihood nonmetric multidimensional scaling
by Abe, Makoto
- 228-247 Models of health plan choice
by Abramson, Charles & Buchmueller, Thomas & Currim, Imran
- 248-267 Feature-based elimination: Model and empirical comparison
by Andrews, Rick L. & Manrai, Ajay K.
- 268-284 A perceptual mapping procedure for analysis of proximity data to determine common and unique product-market structures
by Chaturvedi, Anil & Carroll, J. D.
- 285-305 A Bayesian approach to the spatial representation of market structure from consumer choice data
by DeSarbo, Wayne S. & Kim, Youngchan & Wedel, Michel & Fong, Duncan K. H.
- 306-327 Brand diagnostics: Mapping branding effects using consumer associative networks
by Henderson, Geraldine R. & Iacobucci, Dawn & Calder, Bobby J.
- 328-350 A hierarchical elimination modeling approach for market structure analysis
by Park, Sehoon & Jain, Dipak & Krishnamurthi, Lakshman
- 351-368 Modeling ordered decision making in product development
by Krishnan, Viswanathan
- 369-380 A new approach for technical efficiency estimation in multiple output production
by Ruggiero, John
- 381-392 Periodic review stochastic inventory problem with forecast updates: Worst-case bounds for the myopic solution
by Gavirneni, Srinagesh & Bollapragada, Srinivas & E. Morton, Thomas
- 393-404 Call admission control schemes and ATM network topological design
by Lo, Shuzhi Z. & Makrucki, Brad A. & Bilbro, Griff L. & Elmaghraby, Salah E.
- 405-420 Manpower allocation using genetic annealing
by Abboud, Nicolas & Inuiguchi, Masahiro & Sakawa, Masatoshi & Uemura, Yoshio