European Journal of Operational Research
1997, Volume 99, Issue 2
- 463-476 Why queuing never vanishes
by van Dijk, Nico M.
- 477-490 Developing an integrated model of an aluminium smelter incorporating sub-models with different time bases and levels of aggregation
by Nicholls, Miles G.
1997, Volume 99, Issue 1
- 1-2 Research reviews and tutorials: EURO XIV feature issue
by Slowinski, Roman & Sinuany-Stern, Zilia
- 3-25 Artificial intelligence and human decision making
by Pomerol, Jean-Charles
- 26-27 An overview on "The European school of MCDA: Emergence, basic features and current works"
by Roy, Bernard & Vanderpooten, Daniel
- 28-37 Multicriteria decision analysis: Some thoughts based on the tutorial and discussion sessions of the ESIGMA meetings
by Bana E Costa, Carlos A. & Stewart, Theodor J. & Vansnick, Jean-Claude
- 38-47 The interface between OR/MS and decision theory
by Mehrez, Abraham
- 48-57 Rough set approach to knowledge-based decision support
by Pawlak, Zdzislaw
- 58-71 After the fuzzy wave reached Europe
by Hellendoorn, Hans
- 72-88 Measures of inefficiency in data envelopment analysis and stochastic frontier estimation
by Cooper, W. W. & Tone, K.
- 89-112 Optimization of computer simulation models with rare events
by Rubinstein, Reuven Y.
- 113-125 Financial modelling: Where to go? With an illustration for portfolio management
by Spronk, Jaap & Hallerbach, Winfried
- 126-135 A hybrid simulation/optimisation scenario model for asset/liability management
by Boender, Guus C. E.
- 136-153 Combinatorial optimization models for production scheduling in automated manufacturing systems
by Crama, Yves
- 154-165 MIP modelling of changeovers in production planning and scheduling problems
by Wolsey, Laurence A.
- 166-179 Low earth orbit satellite based communication systems -- Research opportunities
by Gavish, Bezalel
- 180-196 New advances in economic modelling and evaluation of environmental issues
by Nijkamp, Peter & van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M.
- 197-206 Intractable problems in discussing OR practice at a scientific conference: Reflections on a panel discussion at EURO XIV
by Overmeer, Willem J. A. M. & Corbett, Charles J. & Salomon, Marc
- 207-219 What is my objective function?
by de Werra, Dominique
1997, Volume 98, Issue 3
- 445-456 Locational optimization problems solved through Voronoi diagrams
by Okabe, Atsuyuki & Suzuki, Atsuo
- 457-472 The assembly of printed circuit boards: A case with multiple machines and multiple board types
by Crama, Yves & Flippo, Olaf E. & van de Klundert, Joris & Spieksma, Frits C. R.
- 473-484 Scheduling staff using mixed integer programming
by Beaumont, Nicholas
- 485-498 Routing trains through railway stations: complexity issues
by Kroon, Leo G. & Edwin Romeijn, H. & Zwaneveld, Peter J.
- 499-511 Vehicle routing with a sparse feasibility graph
by Beasley, J. E. & Christofides, N.
- 512-521 Combination of local search and CLP in the vehicle-fleet scheduling problem
by Psarras, J. & Stefanitsis, E. & Christodoulou, N.
- 522-541 Dynamic control of multicommodity fleet management problems
by Powell, Warren B. & Carvalho, Tassio A.
- 542-554 Formulating dynamic strategies using decision calculus
by Parker, Philip M. & Sarvary, Miklos
- 555-562 Applying Bayesian methodology with a uniform prior to the single period inventory model
by Hill, Roger M.
- 563-570 LP-metric sensitivity analysis for single and multi-attribute decision analysis
by Ringuest, Jeffrey L.
- 571-586 On redundancy in multi criteria decision making
by Agrell, Per J.
- 587-601 A new PCCA method: IDRA
by Greco, Salvatore
- 602-609 Multiple criteria modelling and ordinal data: Evaluation in terms of subsets of criteria
by Cook, Wade D. & Doyle, John & Green, Rodney & Kress, Moshe
- 610-616 Special cases of the tolerance approach in multiobjective linear programming
by Marmol, A. M. & Puerto, J.
- 617-625 The core of a further m-sided assignment game
by Marchi, E. & Oviedo, J. A.
- 626-636 Reducing the number of linear programs needed for solving the nucleolus problem of n-person game theory
by Fromen, Bastian
1997, Volume 98, Issue 2
- 170-174 New approaches for analyzing and evaluating the performance of financial institutions
by Berger, A. N. & Brockett, P. L. & Cooper, W. W. & Pastor, J. T.
- 175-212 Efficiency of financial institutions: International survey and directions for future research
by Berger, Allen N. & Humphrey, David B.
- 213-229 DEA/AR profit ratios and sensitivity of 100 large U.S. banks
by Thompson, Russell G. & Brinkmann, Emile J. & Dharmapala, P. S. & Gonzalez-Lima, M. D. & Thrall, Robert M.
- 230-242 Measuring efficiency at U.S. banks: Accounting for heterogeneity is important
by Mester, Loretta J.
- 243-249 A diagnostic test for the distribution-free efficiency estimator: An example using U.S. commercial bank data
by DeYoung, Robert
- 250-268 Data transformations in DEA cone ratio envelopment approaches for monitoring bank performances
by Brockett, P. L. & Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Huang, Z. M. & Sun, D. B.
- 269-289 Best practice analysis of bank branches: An application of DEA in a large Canadian bank
by Schaffnit, Claire & Rosen, Dan & Paradi, Joseph C.
- 290-299 Target setting: An application to a bank branch network
by Knox Lovell, C. A. & Pastor, Jesus T.
- 300-313 Service quality and operating efficiency synergies for management control in the provision of financial services: Evidence from Greek bank branches
by Athanassopoulos, Antreas D.
- 314-331 Estimating input-specific technical inefficiency: The case of the Tunisian banking industry
by Chaffai, Mohamed E.
- 332-345 The impact of liberalization on the productive efficiency of Indian commercial banks
by Bhattacharyya, Arunava & Lovell, C. A. K. & Sahay, Pankaj
- 346-363 DEA/AR efficiency and profitability of Mexican banks a total income model
by Taylor, William M. & Thompson, Russell G. & Thrall, Robert M. & Dharmapala, P. S.
- 364-380 The sources of productivity change in Spanish banking
by Grifell-Tatje, E. & Lovell, C. A. K.
- 381-394 Profit efficiency for Spanish savings banks
by Vivas, Ana Lozano
- 395-407 Efficiency analysis in banking firms: An international comparison
by Pastor, JoseManuel & Perez, Francisco & Quesada, Javier
- 408-418 Efficiency of mutual funds and portfolio performance measurement: A non-parametric approach
by Murthi, B. P. S. & Choi, Yoon K. & Desai, Preyas
- 419-430 N.E.W.S.: A model for the evaluation of non-life insurance companies
by Kramer, Bert
- 431-443 Goal programming models and their duality relations for use in evaluating security portfolio and regression relations
by Cooper, W. W. & Lelas, V. & Sueyoshi, T.
1997, Volume 98, Issue 1
- 1-18 Strategic production-distribution models: A critical review with emphasis on global supply chain models
by Vidal, Carlos J. & Goetschalckx, Marc
- 19-36 Choosing a solid waste management system using multicriteria decision analysis
by Hokkanen, Joonas & Salminen, Pekka
- 37-51 The attrition of volunteers
by Dekimpe, Marnik G. & Degraeve, Zeger
- 52-63 Coordinated condition-based repair strategies for components of a multi-component maintenance system with discounts
by Wijnmalen, Diederik J. D. & Hontelez, Jan A. M.
- 64-74 Choice of the best time scale for preventive maintenance in heterogeneous environments
by Gertsbakh, I. & Kordonsky, Kh. B.
- 75-84 Optimal replacement policies with minimal repair and age-dependent costs
by Chen, Mingchih & Feldman, Richard M.
- 85-97 Capturing decision maker preference: Experimental comparison of decision analysis and MCDM techniques
by Corner, J. L. & Buchanan, J. T.
- 98-110 A general model for deriving preference structures from data
by Montero, J. & Tejada, J. & Cutello, C.
- 111-123 Tools for interactive multiattribute decisionmaking with incompletely identified information
by Park, Kyung Sam & Kim, Soung Hie
- 124-137 Multi-objective optimization over convex disjunctive feasible sets using reference points
by Metev, Boyan S. & Yordanova-Markova, Irena T.
- 138-153 Optimal transfer pricing schemes for work averse division managers with private information
by Li, Shu-Hsing & Balachandran, Kashi R.
- 154-168 Scheduling about a common due date with kob-dependent asymmetric earliness and tardiness penalties
by Cai, X. & Lum, V. Y. S. & Chan, J. M. T.
1997, Volume 97, Issue 3
- 409-438 Planning models for freight transportation
by Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Laporte, Gilbert
- 439-449 Application of ELECTRE III for the integrated management of municipal solid wastes in the Greater Athens Area
by Karagiannidis, Avraam & Moussiopoulos, Nicolas
- 450-464 The relative performance of bivariate causality tests in small samples
by Roelf Bult, Jan & Leeflang, Peter S. H. & Wittink, Dick R.
- 465-479 Improving PRETREE's predictive capabilities
by Gensch, Dennis H. & Ghose, Sanjoy
- 480-492 Models for multi-echelon repairable item inventory systems with limited repair capacity
by Diaz, Angel & Fu, Michael C.
- 493-499 The single-vendor single-buyer integrated production-inventory model with a generalised policy
by Hill, Roger M.
- 500-508 An improved algorithm for cyclic flowshop scheduling in a robotic cell
by Levner, Eugene & Kats, Vladimir & Levit, Vadim E.
- 509-542 Computational investigations of maximum flow algorithms
by Ahuja, Ravindra K. & Kodialam, Murali & Mishra, Ajay K. & Orlin, James B.
- 543-549 Stochastic decision making using multiplicative AHP
by Ramanathan, R.
- 550-560 Model choice in multicriteria decision aid
by Al-Shemmeri, Tarik & Al-Kloub, Bashar & Pearman, Alan
- 561-570 A linear approximation model for the parameter design problem
by Fathi, Yahya
- 571-579 A branch and bound algorithm for the traveling purchaser problem
by Singh, Kashi N. & van Oudheusden, Dirk L.
- 580-592 A generalization of Konig-Egervary graphs and heuristics for the maximum independent set problem with improved approximation ratios
by Paschos, Vangelis Th. & Demange, Marc
- 593-596 Selecting the CP metric: A risk aversion approach
by Ballestero, Enrique
- 597-599 A note on "A discussion of testing DMUs' returns to scale" by Zhu and Shen European Journal of Operational Research 81 (1995) 590-596
by Chang, Kuo-Ping
- 600-604 A ranked voting system using a DEA/AR exclusion model: A note
by Hashimoto, Akihiro
1997, Volume 97, Issue 2
- 215-219 Large-scale, high-priced applications: An introduction
by Dror, M.
- 220-244 Operations Research applications: Opportunities and accomplishments
by Luss, Hanan & Rosenwein, Moshe B.
- 245-259 Crew pairing at Air France
by Desaulniers, G. & Desrosiers, J. & Dumas, Y. & Marc, S. & Rioux, B. & Solomon, M. M. & Soumis, F.
- 260-268 Solving large scale crew scheduling problems
by Chu, Hai D. & Gelman, Eric & Johnson, Ellis L.
- 269-280 Optimizing nuclear power plant refueling with mixed-integer programming
by Fourcade, Fabrice & Johnson, Ellis & Bara, Mourad & Cortey-Dumont, Philippe
- 281-292 Locomotive assignment with heterogeneous consists at CN North America
by Ziarati, Koorush & Soumis, Francois & Desrosiers, Jacques & Gelinas, Sylvie & Saintonge, Andre
- 293-307 Evaluating the demand for supergauge trucks-on-trains services in Western Europe
by Higginson, John & Hogan, Terence & Weil, Mark
- 308-326 Environmental integrated production and recycling management
by Spengler, Th. & Puchert, H. & Penkuhn, T. & Rentz, O.
- 327-336 Environmental integrated production planning for the ammonia synthesis
by Penkuhn, T. & Spengler, Th. & Puchert, H. & Rentz, O.
- 337-347 Reducing overcapacity in chemical plants by linear programming
by Oxe, Gerd
- 348-362 Scheduling of flexible flow lines in an automobile assembly plant
by Agnetis, A. & Pacifici, A. & Rossi, F. & Lucertini, M. & Nicoletti, S. & Nicolo, F. & Oriolo, G. & Pacciarelli, D. & Pesaro, E.
- 363-379 HADTS: A decision technology system to support Army housing management
by Forgionne, Guisseppi A.
- 380-395 Developing scheduling systems for Daewoo Shipbuilding: DAS project
by Lee, Jae Kyu & Lee, Kyoung Jun & Park, Hung Kook & Hong, June Seok & Lee, Jung Seung
- 396-407 Intelligent control and optimization under uncertainty with application to hydro power
by Dantzig, George B. & Infanger, Gerd
1997, Volume 97, Issue 1
- 1-16 Strategic financial risk management and operations research
by Mulvey, John M. & Rosenbaum, Daniel P. & Shetty, Bala
- 17-21 A note on the design of a two-sided, two-stage screening procedure with a prescribed outgoing quality
by Bai, Do Sun & Kwon, Hyuck Moo
- 22-33 Audit scheduling with overlapping activities and sequence-dependent setup costs
by Dodin, Bajis & Elimam, A. A.
- 34-40 The application of reliability constrained stochastic capacity planning models to the service sector
by Boronico, Jess S.
- 41-52 The DH/KD algorithm: a hybrid approach for unconstrained two-dimensional cutting problems
by Hifi, Mhand
- 53-62 Preference programming and inconsistent interval judgments
by Islam, R. & Biswal, M. P. & Alam, S. S.
- 63-74 A Lagrangean heuristic for the facility location problem with staircase costs
by Holmberg, Kaj & Ling, Jonas
- 75-86 Heuristic concentration: Two stage solution construction
by Rosing, K. E. & ReVelle, C. S.
- 87-93 Weber problems with alternative transportation systems
by Carrizosa, Emilio & Rodriguez-Chia, Antonio M.
- 94-104 A combined transportation and scheduling problem
by Equi, Luisa & Gallo, Giorgio & Marziale, Silvia & Weintraub, Andres
- 105-123 Linear programs for constraint satisfaction problems
by Zimmermann, H. J. & Monfroglio, Angelo
- 124-138 Mean value cross decomposition applied to integer programming problems
by Holmberg, Kaj
- 139-148 Fixing variables and generating classical cutting planes when using an interior point branch and cut method to solve integer programming problems
by Mitchell, John E.
- 149-158 Fuzzy programming for multiobjective 0-1 programming problems through revised genetic algorithms
by Sakawa, Masatoshi & Kato, Kosuke & Sunada, Hideaki & Shibano, Toshihiro
- 159-166 Connectedness of efficient solutions in multiple criteria combinatorial optimization
by Ehrgott, Matthias & Klamroth, Kathrin
- 167-171 Symmetric dual multiobjective programming
by Das, L. N. & Nanda, S.
- 172-182 The partial sum criterion for Steiner trees in graphs and shortest paths
by Duin, C. W. & Volgenant, A.
- 183-199 Algorithms for network piecewise-linear programs: A comparative study
by Marins, Fernando A. S. & Senne, Edson L. F. & Darby-Dowman, Ken & Machado, Arlene F. & Perin, Clovis
- 200-204 Simple Lagrangian heuristic for the set covering problem
by Haddadi, Salim
- 205-212 A method for convex curve approximation
by Yang, X. Q. & Goh, C. J.
- 213-214 Error noted in a case study on fund allocation using goal programming
by Baki, Fazle & Fraser, Niall M.
1997, Volume 96, Issue 3
- 429-443 Rate-monotonic scheduling for hard-real-time systems
by Bertossi, Alan A. & Fusiello, Andrea
- 444-454 Self-reinforcing mechanisms and market information
by Agliardi, E. & Bebbington, M. S.
- 455-470 The effect of information on commuters' behavior: A comparative micro-simulation approach
by Sinuany-Stern, Z. & Stern, E. & Sfaradi, Z. & Holm, E.
- 471-478 A unified approach to fuzzy pattern recognition
by Dumitrescu, D. & Dumitrescu, A.
- 479-492 Monitoring machine operations using on-line sensors
by Gong, Linguo & Tang, Kwei
- 493-503 A shrunken cyclic inspection schedule for deteriorating production stages
by Rabinowitz, Gad
- 504-513 The combinatorics of timetabling
by de Werra, D.
- 514-517 A note on the equivalence of two heuristics to minimize total tardiness
by Alidaee, Bahram & Gopalan, Suresh
- 518-537 Scheduling with batch setup times and earliness-tardiness penalties
by Zhi-Long Chen
- 538-545 Evaluation of leading heuristics for the single machine tardiness problem
by Russell, Randolph M. & Holsenback, J. Edward
- 546-558 Single machine earliness and tardiness scheduling
by George Li
- 559-563 A note on minimizing the weighted sum of tardy and early completion penalties in a single machine: A case of small common due date
by Alidaee, Bahram & Dragan, Irinel
- 564-569 Scheduling with agreeable release times and due dates on a batch processing machine
by Chung-Lun Li & Chung-Yee Lee
- 570-577 Economic scheduling of products with N components on a single machine
by Bongjin Gim & Min-Hong Han
- 578-590 A branch-and-bound algorithm with fuzzy inference for a permutation flowshop scheduling problem
by Jinliang Cheng & Hiroshi Kise & Hironori Matsumoto
- 591-611 Lot streaming with detached setups in three-machine flow shops
by Chen, Jiang & Steiner, George
- 612-621 On minimizing resource consumption with constraints on the makespan and the total completion time
by Vasilev, Stanislav H. & Foote, Bob L.
- 622-635 Sequencing jobs for an automated manufacturing module with buffer
by Bolat, Ahmet
- 636-644 Heuristic approaches for n/m/F/ [summation operator]Ci scheduling problems
by Chengen Wang & Chengbin Chu & Proth, Jean-Marie
- 645-658 Modelling for a dynamic inventory-production control system
by Potamianos, J. & Orman, A. J. & Shahani, A. K.
1997, Volume 96, Issue 2
- 217-231 Sequential location problems
by Eiselt, H. A. & Laporte, Gilbert
- 232-247 A generalized group maintenance policy
by Sheu, Shey-Huei & Jhang, Jhy-Ping
- 248-259 Optimal inspection and replacement policies for multi-state deteriorating systems
by Yeh, Ruey Huei
- 260-273 Nonparametric repair-limit replacement policies with imperfect repair
by Dohi, Ta-i & Matsushima, Nobuyuki & Kaio, Naoto & Osaki, Shunji
- 274-288 Job sequencing rules for minimizing the expected makespan in flexible machines
by Chakravarty, Amiya K. & Balakrishnan, Nagraj
- 289-298 An approximate solution and error bound for a discrete time queue with simultaneous servicing
by van Dijk, Nico M.
- 299-316 A simple approach for analyzing feedback vacation queues with levy input process
by (Yew Sing) Lee, Thomas
- 317-322 New inequalities for the General Routing Problem
by Letchford, Adam N.
- 323-328 The hierarchical network design problem with multiple primary paths
by Sancho, N. G. F.
- 329-342 An efficient tabu search procedure for the p-Median Problem
by Rolland, Erik & Schilling, David A. & Current, John R.
- 343-350 Evaluating naval tactical missile systems by fuzzy AHP based on the grade value of membership function
by Cheng, Ching-Hsue
- 351-362 The sensitivity of the analytic hierarchy process to alternative scale and cue presentations
by Webber, Sally A. & Apostolou, Barbara & Hassell, John M.
- 363-370 Group preference aggregation in the multiplicative AHP The model of the group decision process and Pareto optimality
by Van Den Honert, R. C. & Lootsma, F. A.
- 371-378 A probabilistic interpretation of the final rankings in AHP
by Rosenbloom, E. S.
- 379-386 An action learning evaluation procedure for multiple criteria decision making problems
by Bryson, Noel & Mobolurin, Ayodele
- 387-391 An intrinsic consistency threshold for reciprocal matrices
by Monsuur, Herman
- 392-397 A general framework for distance-based consensus in ordinal ranking models
by Cook, Wade D. & Kress, Moshe & Seiford, Lawrence M.
- 398-406 Establishing strict dominance between alternatives with special type of incomplete information
by Park, Kyung Sam & Kim, Soung Hie & Yoon, Wan Chul
- 407-416 A method for selecting a subset of alternatives for future decision making
by Ehrman, Chaim Meyer & Hamburg, Morris & Krieger, Abba M.
- 417-427 Rank-based selection strategies for the random walk process
by Chun, Young Hak
1997, Volume 96, Issue 1
- 1-35 Survey of mathematical programming models in air pollution management
by Cooper, W. W. & Hemphill, H. & Huang, Z. & Li, S. & Lelas, V. & Sullivan, D. W.
- 36-44 Air cargo revenue management: Characteristics and complexities
by Kasilingam, R. G.
- 45-53 Reducing depot-related costs of large bus operators a case study in Bangkok
by Van der Perre, Peter P. G. & Van Oudheusden, Dirk D. L.
- 54-63 Optimal lines for railway systems
by Bussieck, Michael R. & Kreuzer, Peter & Zimmermann, Uwe T.
- 64-71 On farmers' objectives: A multi-criteria approach
by Sumpsi, JoseMaria & Amador, Francisco & Romero, Carlos
- 72-80 Optimal location and capacity of emergency cleanup equipment for oil spill response
by Iakovou, Eleftherios & Ip, Chi M. & Douligeris, Christos & Korde, Ashutosh
- 81-89 Multicriteria decision analysis and environmental economics: An approximation
by Romero, Carlos
- 90-96 Scheduling projects to maximize net present value -- the case of time-dependent, contingent cash flows
by Etgar, Ran & Shtub, Avraham & LeBlanc, Larry J.
- 97-102 Vendor selection and evaluation an Activity Based Costing approach
by Roodhooft, Filip & Konings, Jozef
- 103-112 Constrained games for evaluating organizational performance
by Semple, John
- 113-121 An algorithm for single shift scheduling of hierarchical workforce
by Narasimhan, Rangarajan
- 122-129 Economic design of a complete inspection plan with interactive quality improvement
by Cheong Ng, Wing & Van Hui, Yer
- 130-138 Exact evaluation of (R, Q)-policies for two-level inventory systems with Poisson demand
by Forsberg, Rolf
- 139-147 A model of incentive contracts for just-in-time delivery
by Grout, John R.
- 148-166 Price-based planning and scheduling of multiproduct orders in symbiotic manufacturing networks
by D'Amours, Sophie & Montreuil, Benoit & Soumis, Francois
- 167-179 Nonlinear programming for multiperiod capacity planning in a manufacturing system
by Bretthauer, Kurt M. & Cote, Murray J.
- 180-194 Searching for important factors in simulation models with many factors: Sequential bifurcation
by Bettonvil, Bert & Kleijnen, Jack P. C.
- 195-201 A Markov Chain analysis of genetic algorithms with power of 2 cardinality alphabets
by Aytug, Haldun & Bhattacharrya, Siddartha & Koehler, Gary J.
- 202-204 Comment on a decision support approach for negotiation: Software vs. methodology
by Verkama, Markku & Heiskanen, Pirja
- 205-216 PSPLIB - A project scheduling problem library : OR Software - ORSEP Operations Research Software Exchange Program
by Kolisch, Rainer & Sprecher, Arno
- v-427 Editorial
by Mercer, Alan & Tilanus, Bernhard & Zimmermann, Hans-Jurgen
1996, Volume 95, Issue 3
- 467-475 Risk analysis techniques and their application to software development
by Bennett, Joanna C. & Bohoris, George A. & Aspinwall, Elaine M. & Hall, Richard C.
- 476-490 A dual ascent approach to the fixed-charge capacitated network design problem
by Herrmann, J. W. & Ioannou, G. & Minis, I. & Proth, J. M.
- 491-510 Construction of all DEA efficient surfaces of the production possibility set under the Generalized Data Envelopment Analysis Model
by Yu, Gang & Wei, Quanling & Brockett, Patrick & Zhou, Li
- 511-521 Determining the optimal return on investment for an advertising campaign
by Danaher, Peter J. & Rust, Roland T.
- 522-536 Optimal hedging under output price uncertainty
by Arshanapalli, Bala G. & Gupta, Omprakash K.
- 537-548 A sequential integer programming method for discontinuous labor tour scheduling
by Brusco, Michael J. & Johns, Tony R.
- 549-565 Optimal yield improvement in multi-stage manufacturing systems
by Barad, M. & Bennett, G.
- 566-576 A flexible approach to (re)configure Flexible Manufacturing Cells
by Mohamed, Zubair M.
- 577-591 The impact of preventive maintenance on system cost and buffer size
by Meller, Russell D. & Kim, David S.
- 592-603 A review of extensive facility location in networks
by Mesa, Juan A. & Brian Boffey, T.
- 604-610 An inventory model for deteriorating items with stock-dependent demand rate
by Giri, B. C. & Pal, S. & Goswami, A. & Chaudhuri, K. S.
- 611-622 A fuzzy mathematical model for the joint economic lot size problem with multiple price breaks
by Monica Lam, S. & Wong, Danny S.
- 623-630 Common volatility in major stock index futures markets
by Geoffrey Booth, G. & Chowdhury, Mustafa & Martikainen, Teppo
- 631-640 Setup minimising conditions in the trim loss problem
by Diegel, Adolf & Montocchio, Edouard & Walters, Edward & van Schalkwyk, Sias & Naidoo, Spurs
- 641-648 Design of double CUSUM quality control schemes
by Waldmann, Karl-Heinz
- 649-655 Applications of the extent analysis method on fuzzy AHP
by Chang, Da-Yong
- 656-662 A simulation-based evaluation of the approximate and the exact eigenvector methods employed in AHP
by Kumar, N. Vinod & Ganesh, L. S.
- 663-670 Coordinated search for an object hidden on the line
by Reyniers, Diane J.
- 671-682 An extended formulation approach to the edge-weighted maximal clique problem
by Park, Kyungchul & Lee, Kyungsik & Park, Sungsoo
1996, Volume 95, Issue 2
- 241-263 Multi-echelon systems: A service measure perspective
by Diks, E. B. & de Kok, A. G. & Lagodimos, A. G.
- 264-277 Probabilistic, fuzzy and rough concepts in social choice
by Nurmi, Hannu & Kacprzyk, Janusz & Fedrizzi, Mario
- 278-283 Optimal segmentation of projects -- Schedule and cost considerations
by Shtub, Avraham & Raz, Tzvi
- 284-298 Dynamic project selection and funding under risk: A decision tree based MILP approach
by Heidenberger, Kurt