On coordinating an assembly system under random yield and random demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Khouja, Moutaz, 1999. "The single-period (news-vendor) problem: literature review and suggestions for future research," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 537-553, October.
- Gurnani, Haresh & Gerchak, Yigal, 2007. "Coordination in decentralized assembly systems with uncertain component yields," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1559-1576, February.
- Martin A. Lariviere & Evan L. Porteus, 2001. "Selling to the Newsvendor: An Analysis of Price-Only Contracts," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 3(4), pages 293-305, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karl Inderfurth, 2015. "Safety Stocks in Centralized and Decentralized Supply Chains under Different Types of Random Yields," FEMM Working Papers 150007, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:757-769 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:257:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1966-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Xiang & Li, Yongjian & Cai, Xiaoqiang, 2013. "Double marginalization and coordination in the supply chain with uncertain supply," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(2), pages 228-236.
- Li, Xiang & Li, Yongjian & Cai, Xiaoqiang, 2012. "A note on the random yield from the perspective of the supply chain," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 601-610.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:240:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1579-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xu, Minghui & Lu, Ye, 2013. "The effect of supply uncertainty in price-setting newsvendor models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(3), pages 423-433.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:257:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1865-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Hu, Fei & Lim, Cheng-Chew & Lu, Zudi, 2013. "Coordination of supply chains with a flexible ordering policy under yield and demand uncertainty," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 686-693.
- He, Yuanjie, 2013. "Sequential price and quantity decisions under supply and demand risks," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 541-551.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:257:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-017-2582-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:257:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1888-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xiao, Tiaojun & (Junmin) Shi, Jim, 2016. "Pricing and supply priority in a dual-channel supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(3), pages 813-823.
- He, Yuanjie & Zhang, Jiang, 2010. "Random yield supply chain with a yield dependent secondary market," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(1), pages 221-230, October.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain management Assemble to order Contract design Random yield Principal agent;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:196:y:2009:i:1:p:342-350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.