European Journal of Operational Research
March 1998, Volume 105, Issue 2
- 257-266 What is the role and contribution of models to management and research in the health services? A view from Europe
by Lagergren, Marten
- 267-276 Shifting the balance of health care into the 21st century
by Royston, Geoff
- 277-284 Applying simple dynamic modelling for decision support in planning regional health care
by De Vries, Theo & Beekman, Reno E.
- 285-295 Planning resources for renal services throughout UK using simulation
by Davies, Ruth & Roderick, Paul
- 296-307 Dynamic entry deterrence in the UK pathology services market
by Lee, C. B. & Murphy, W. D. & Fletcher, L. R. & Binner, J. M.
- 308-316 Optimisation of the structure of the clinical laboratory
by van Merode, G. G. & Oosten, M. & Vrieze, O. J. & Derks, J. & Hasman, A.
- 317-331 The federal nursing minimum basic data set and hospital management in Belgium: A case study of a nursing department
by Vanden Boer, Guy & Delesie, Luc
- 332-345 A management tool to trace the clinical path of depressed patients
by Haspeslagh, Marc & Delesie, Luc
- 346-355 Capacity planning for intensive care units
by Ridge, J. C. & Jones, S. K. & Nielsen, M. S. & Shahani, A. K.
- 356-370 Patient flow-based allocation of inpatient resources: A case study
by Vissers, Jan M. H.
February 1998, Volume 105, Issue 1
- 1-17 A model for warehouse order picking
by Daniels, Richard L. & Rummel, Jeffrey L. & Schantz, Robert
- 18-28 Optimal product and server locations in one-dimensional storage racks
by Vickson, R. G. & Lu, Xinjian
- 29-37 Multicriteria inventory classification using a genetic algorithm
by Altay Guvenir, H. & Erel, Erdal
- 38-42 Optimal strategy for the integrated vendor-buyer inventory model
by Viswanathan, S.
- 43-51 Base stock policies for production/inventory problems with uncertain capacity levels
by Gullu, Refik
- 52-65 Aggregate scheduling and network solving of multi-stage and multi-item manufacturing systems
by Huang, Hai-Jun & Xu, Gang
- 66-71 A new constructive heuristic for the flowshop scheduling problem
by Koulamas, Christos
- 72-90 Time lag size in multiple operations flow shop scheduling heuristics
by Riezebos, J. & Gaalman, G. J. C.
- 91-99 Capacity planning by the dynamic multi-resource generalized assignment problem (DMRGAP)
by Shtub, Avraham & Kogan, Konstantin
- 100-112 Searching for an optimal rotation age for forest stand management under stochastic log prices
by Yoshimoto, Atsushi & Shoji, Isao
- 113-117 Bayesian inferences for several autoregressive processes
by Salazar, Diego & Moen, David H.
- 118-129 Action-timing problem with sequential Bayesian belief revision process
by Ahn, Jae-Hyeon & Kim, John J.
- 130-142 Neural network as a simulation metamodel in economic analysis of risky projects
by Badiru, Adedeji B. & Sieger, David B.
- 143-154 A learning curve model with knowledge depreciation
by Li, Georgi & Rajagopalan, S.
- 155-161 Hierarchical multi-objective decision making
by Homburg, Carsten
- 162-183 Interval-valued preference structures
by Bilgic, Taner
- 184-201 Fluid stochastic Petri nets: Theory, applications, and solution techniques
by Horton, Graham & Kulkarni, Vidyadhar G. & Nicol, David M. & Trivedi, Kishor S.
- 202-215 Lower bounds for nonlinear assignment problems using many body interactions
by Ramachandran, Bala & Pekny, J. F.
- 216-223 Efficient cuts in Lagrangean `Relax-and-cut' schemes
by Guignard, Monique
- 224-235 Non-linear integer programming by Darwin and Boltzmann mixed strategy
by Tian, Peng & Ma, Jian & Zhang, Dong-Mo
- 236-246 A Newton-type univariate optimization algorithm for locating the nearest extremum
by Tseng, Chung-Li
February 1998, Volume 104, Issue 3
- 393-402 The behavior of extreme values in Germany's stock index futures: An application to intradaily margin setting
by Broussard, John Paul & Booth, G. Geoffrey
- 403-422 A hierarchical decision support system for production planning (with case study)
by Ozdamar, Linet & Bozyel, M. Ali & Birbil, S. Ilker
- 423-436 On the (R, s, Q) inventory model when demand is modelled as a compound Bernoulli process
by Janssen, Fred & Heuts, Ruud & de Kok, Ton
- 437-450 Manufacturer incentives to improve retail service levels
by Ernst, Ricardo & Powell, Stephen G.
- 451-473 Optimal television schedules in alternative competitive environments
by Kelton, Christina M. L. & Schneider Stone, Linda G.
- 474-484 A framework for analysing decisions under risk
by Danielson, Mats & Ekenberg, Love
- 485-496 Comparing multicriteria methods in the context of environmental problems
by Salminen, Pekka & Hokkanen, Joonas & Lahdelma, Risto
- 497-509 Reserve assemblage of critical areas: A zero-one programming approach
by Williams, Justin C. & ReVelle, Charles S.
- 510-520 Design of a distributed fiber transport network with hubbing topology
by Moon-gil Yoon & Young-ho Baek & Dong-wan Tcha
- 521-531 A parallel implementation of the PROMETHEE method
by Dias, Luis C. & Costa, Joao P. & Climaco, Joao N.
- 532-548 Stochastic models and variable returns to scales in data envelopment analysis
by Li, Susan X.
- 549-558 An experimental evaluation of the efficacy of four multi-objective linear programming algorithms
by Downing, C. E. & Ringuest, J. L.
- 559-571 A model to optimize project resource allocation by construction of a balanced histogram
by Konstantinidis, Peter D.
- 572-581 Solving a two-dimensional trim-loss problem with MILP
by Westerlund, Tapio & Isaksson, Johnny & Harjunkoski, Iiro
- 582-592 Cyclic and non-cyclic scheduling of 12 h shift nurses by network programming
by Millar, Harvey H. & Kiragu, Mona
- 593-600 The [beta]-assignment problems
by Chang, Gerard J. & Ho, Pei-Hsin
- 601-614 An objective hyperplane search procedure for solving the general all-integer linear programming (ILP) problem
by Joseph, Anito & Gass, Saul I. & Bryson, Noel
- 615-621 Symmetric duality for nonlinear programming problem involving [eta]-bonvex functions
by Devi, G.
January 1998, Volume 104, Issue 2
- 265-268 Twelveth EURO summer institute: Locational analysis
by Barcelo, J.
- 269-287 Some personal views on the current state and the future of locational analysis
by Avella, P. & Benati, S. & Canovas Martinez, L. & Dalby, K. & Di Girolamo, D. & Dimitrijevic, B. & Ghiani, G. & Giannikos, I. & Guttmann, N. & Hultberg, T. H. & Fliege, J. & Marin, A. & Munoz Marquez, M. & Ndiaye, M. M. & Nickel, S. & Peeters, P. & Perez Brito, D. & Policastro, S. & Saldanha de Gama, F. A. & Zidda, P.
- 288-298 Efficiency in constrained continuous location
by Ndiaye, M. & Michelot, C.
- 299-309 Some new algorithms for location problems on networks
by Peeters, Peter H.
- 310-320 Coincidence conditions in multifacility location problems with positive and negative weights
by Fliege, Jorg
- 321-332 A multi-modal approach to the location of a rapid transit line
by Bruno, Giuseppe & Ghiani, Gianpaolo & Improta, Gennaro
- 333-342 A multiobjective programming model for locating treatment sites and routing hazardous wastes
by Giannikos, Ioannis
- 343-357 Restricted center problems under polyhedral gauges
by Nickel, Stefan
- 358-365 The Weber problem with regional demand
by Carrizosa, E. & Munoz-Marquez, M. & Puerto, J.
- 366-374 A new assignment rule to improve seed points algorithms for the continuous k-center problem
by Pelegrin, B. & Canovas, L.
- 375-392 The return plant location problem: Modelling and resolution
by Marin, Alfredo & Pelegrin, Blas
January 1998, Volume 104, Issue 1
- 1-17 Forest management challenges for operational researchers
by Martell, David L. & Gunn, Eldon A. & Weintraub, Andres
- 18-30 Monitoring pollution accidents
by Gottinger, Hans W.
- 31-45 Relationships between the decision support system subspecialities and reference disciplines: An empirical investigation
by Eom, Sean B.
- 46-62 The structure of qualitative decision-making
by Brugha, Cathal M.
- 63-76 The structure of adjustment decision-making
by Brugha, Cathal M.
- 77-92 The structure of development decision-making
by Brugha, Cathal M.
- 93-99 Heuristic concentration and Tabu search: A head to head comparison
by Rosing, K. E. & ReVelle, C. S. & Rolland, E. & Schilling, D. A. & Current, J. R.
- 100-112 Exact and heuristic algorithms for the uncapacitated multiple allocation p-hub median problem
by Ernst, Andreas T. & Krishnamoorthy, Mohan
- 113-128 An empirical study of a new metaheuristic for the traveling salesman problem
by Tsubakitani, Shigeru & Evans, James R.
- 129-138 New edges not used in shortest tours of TSP
by Sakakibara, Katsuaki
- 139-153 Minimum directed 1-subtree relaxation for score orienteering problem
by Kataoka, Seiji & Yamada, Takeo & Morito, Susumu
- 154-174 New algorithms for product positioning
by Hansen, Pierre & Jaumard, Brigitte & Meyer, Christophe & Thisse, Jacques-Francois
- 175-186 Capacity planning for phased implementation of flexible manufacturing systems under budget restrictions
by Lim, Seung-Kil & Kim, Yeong-Dae
- 187-200 A cyclic production problem: an application of max-algebra
by Nawijn, Wim M.
- 201-217 The design of service systems with queueing time cost, workload capacities and backup service
by Amiri, Ali
- 218-230 Diagnosis and treatment of congestion in central urban areas
by Roberg, Penina & Abbess, Christopher R.
- 231-240 A new Markovian description of the M/G/1 retrial queue
by Rodrigo, A. & Vazquez, M. & Falin, G.
- 241-249 Network-based formulations of the quadratic assignment problem
by Ball, Michael O. & Kaku, Bharat K. & Vakhutinsky, Andrew
- 250-261 Minimal spanning trees with a constraint on the number of leaves
by Fernandes, Lucinda Matos & Gouveia, Luis
December 1997, Volume 103, Issue 3
- 411-425 Q-analysis for modeling and decision making
by Duckstein, Lucien & Nobe, Steven A.
- 426-438 Two engineering applications of a constrained shortest-path model
by Elimam, A. A. & Kohler, David
- 439-452 Heuristics for scheduling in a Kanban system with dual blocking mechanisms
by Sharadapriyadarshini, B. & Rajendran, Chandrasekharan
- 453-469 Role of design-philosophies in interfacing manufacturing with marketing
by Balakrishnan, Nagraj & Chakravarty, Amiya K. & Ghose, Sanjoy
- 470-482 Does cooperation in auditing matter? A comparison of a non-cooperative and a cooperative game model of auditing
by Cook, J. & Hatherly, D. & Nadeau, L. & Thomas, L. C.
- 483-496 Ensuring quality in resource constrained project scheduling
by Icmeli-Tukel, Oya & Rom, Walter O.
- 497-514 Tool planning models for flexible manufacturing systems
by Mohamed, Zubair M. & Bernardo, John J.
- 515-530 Storage controlled pile-up systems, theoretical foundations
by Rethmann, J. & Wanke, E.
- 531-546 Simulation techniques for the sensitivity analysis of multi-criteria decision models
by Butler, John & Jia, Jianmin & Dyer, James
- 547-556 A branch and bound algorithm for the two-stage assembly scheduling problem
by Hariri, A. M. A. & Potts, C. N.
- 557-572 Reordering strategies for a newsboy-type product
by Lau, Hon-Shiang & Lau, Amy Hing-Ling
- 573-583 Optimal ordering and pricing policies in a single-period environment with multivariate demand and markdowns
by Urban, Timothy L. & Baker, R. C.
- 584-594 The asymptotic value-to-capacity ratio for the multi-class stochastic knapsack problem
by Lee, Tae-Eog & Oh, Geun Tae
- 595-609 Dynamic server assignment in a two-queue model
by Boxma, O. J. & Down, D. G.
- 610-627 Minimizing waiting times in integrated fixed interval timetables by upgrading railway tracks
by Nachtigall, Karl & Voget, Stefan
- 628-634 Operations research applications in Taiwan: A linguistic approach
by Kao, Chiang & Liu, Shiang-Tai
December 1997, Volume 103, Issue 2
- 275-276 Artificial intelligence tools for decision support systems
by Rosenthal-Sabroux, Camille & Zarate, Pascale
- 277-295 A comparative study of methodologies for designing IDSSs
by Blair, Andrew & Debenham, John & Edwards, Jenny
- 296-311 Knowledge acquisition issues in the design of decision support systems in quality control
by Deslandres, V. & Pierreval, H.
- 312-325 Comparison of some AI and statistical classification methods for a marketing case
by Montgomery, D. & Swinnen, G. & Vanhoof, K.
- 326-338 Driving Tabu Search with case-based reasoning
by Grolimund, Stephan & Ganascia, Jean-Gabriel
- 339-349 Financial decision support with hybrid genetic and neural based modeling tools
by Kumar, Ned & Krovi, Ravindra & Rajagopalan, Balaji
- 350-372 Supporting a complex audit judgment task: An expert network approach
by Davis, Jefferson T. & Massey, Anne P. & Lovell, Ronald E. R.
- 373-388 A framework for group decision support systems: Combining AI tools and OR techniques
by Karacapilidis, Nikos I. & Pappis, Costas P.
- 389-409 Negotiation support systems: A multi-criteria and multi-agent approach
by Espinasse, Bernard & Picolet, Guy & Chouraqui, Eugene
November 1997, Volume 103, Issue 1
- 1-17 Quantitative models for reverse logistics: A review
by Fleischmann, Moritz & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & Dekker, Rommert & van der Laan, Erwin & van Nunen, Jo A. E. E. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N.
- 18-27 A103 (1997) 18-27 in heavily congested cities
by Sinclair, Marius & van Oudheusden, Dirk L.
- 28-37 Estimating returns to scale in DEA
by Golany, Boaz & Yu, Gang
- 38-54 A multicriteria decision aid approach for energy planning problems: The case of renewable energy option
by Georgopoulou, E. & Lalas, D. & Papagiannakis, L.
- 55-82 Nervousness in inventory management: Comparison of basic control rules
by de Kok, Ton & Inderfurth, Karl
- 83-94 The option value of advanced R & D
by Pennings, Enrico & Lint, Onno
- 95-112 A multi-level composite heuristic for the multi-depot vehicle fleet mix problem
by Salhi, S. & Sari, M.
- 113-116 A two-machine preemptive openshop scheduling problem: An elementary proof of NP-completeness
by Gladky, A. A.
- 117-128 Allocation of warehouse inventory with electronic data interchange and fixed order intervals
by Ernst, Ricardo & Kamrad, Bardia
- 129-138 An efficient heuristic for scheduling in a flowshop to minimize total weighted flowtime of jobs
by Rajendran, Chandrasekharan & Ziegler, Hans
- 139-154 An evaluation of due date, resource allocation, project release, and activity scheduling rules in a multiproject environment
by Yang, Kum-Khiong & Sum, Chee-Chuong
- 155-169 Multifleet routing and multistop flight scheduling for schedule perturbation
by Yan, Shangyao & Tu, Yu-ping
- 170-185 Relative risk--value models
by Dyer, James S. & Jianmin Jia
- 186-197 Handling missing prices in a thinly traded stock market: implications for the specification of event study methods
by Kallunki, Juha-Pekka
- 198-208 A tabu search Hooke and Jeeves algorithm for unconstrained optimization
by Al-Sultan, K. S. & Al-Fawzan, M. A.
- 209-229 Exact algorithms for the stochastic shortest path problem with a decreasing deadline utility function
by Murthy, Ishwar & Sarkar, Sumit
- 230-241 Investigation of path-following algorithms for signomial geometric programming problems
by Yang, Hsu-Hao & Bricker, Dennis L.
- 242-254 An analysis of the impact of chaotic dynamics on management information flow models
by Riggle, Charlene & Madey, Gregory
- 255-272 Models for 1-out-of Q systems with stochastic lead times and expedited ordering options for spares inventory
by Dohi, Tadashi & Shibuya, Takeshi & Osaki, Shunji
November 1997, Volume 102, Issue 3
- 405-417 Integrated assessment models for acid rain
by Hordijk, Leen & Kroeze, Carolien
- 418-431 Demand estimation with failure and capacity constraints: An application to prisons
by Lattimore, Pamela K. & Baker, Joanna R.
- 432-444 Integration of price-depending demand reactions in an optimising energy emission model for the development of CO2-mitigation strategies
by Wietschel, M. & Fichtner, W. & Rentz, O.
- 445-454 On the interaction between indirect cost allocations and the firm's objectives
by Arcelus, F. J. & Bhadury, J. & Srinivasan, G.
- 455-472 Computer aided decision support system for water strategic planning in Jordan
by Al-Shemmeri, Tarik & Al-Kloub, Bashar & Pearman, Alan
- 473-487 A neural network approach to the vessel dispatching problem
by Vukadinovic, Katarina & Teodorovic, Dusan & Pavkovic, Goran
- 488-501 Designing paced assembly lines with fixed number of stations
by Fatih Ugurdag, H. & Rachamadugu, Ram & Papachristou, Christos A.
- 502-512 One-machine job-scheduling with non-constant capacity -- Minimizing weighted completion times
by Amaddeo, H. F. & Nawijn, W. M. & van Harten, A.
- 513-527 A neighbourhood scheme with a compressed solution space for the early/tardy scheduling problem
by James, R. J. W. & Buchanan, J. T.
- 528-537 Heuristics for unrelated machine scheduling with precedence constraints
by Herrmann, Jeffrey & Proth, Jean-Marie & Sauer, Nathalie
- 538-553 A Monte Carlo investigation of incomplete pairwise comparison matrices in AHP
by Carmone, Frank J. & Kara, Ali & Zanakis, Stelios H.
- 554-574 A procedure for optimizing tactical response in oil spill clean up operations
by Srinivasa, Anand V. & Wilhelm, Wilbert E.
- 575-600 Bank asset and liability management under uncertainty
by Oguzsoy, Cemal Berk & Guven, Sibel
- 601-610 A reference direction approach to multiple objective quadratic-linear programming
by Korhonen, Pekka & Yu, GuangYuan
- 611-625 Lagrangian heuristics for the two-echelon, single-source, capacitated facility location problem
by Tragantalerngsak, Suda & Holt, John & Ronnqvist, Mikael
- 626-647 A constrained nonlinear 0-1 program for data allocation
by Sarathy, Rathindra & Shetty, Bala & Sen, Arun
- 648-656 Fuzzy sharing problem by possibility measure
by Itoh, Takeshi & Ishii, Hiroaki
- 657-666 On the convergence of the block principal pivotal algorithm for the LCP
by Takriti, Samer & Murty, Katta G.
October 1997, Volume 102, Issue 2
- 247-666 Fourteenth EURO Summer Institute: Environmental planning
by Pappis, Costas
- 248-263 Operations research and environmental planning
by Daniel, S. E. & Diakoulaki, D. C. & Pappis, C. P.
- 264-278 Production planning and inventory control with remanufacturing and disposal
by van der Laan, Erwin & Salomon, Marc
- 279-294 How to benefit from decision analysis in environmental life cycle assessment (LCA)
by Miettinen, Pauli & Hamalainen, Raimo P.
- 295-301 Semi-obnoxious location models: A global optimization approach
by Romero-Morales, Dolores & Carrizosa, Emilio & Conde, Eduardo
- 302-319 The obnoxious p facility network location problem with facility interaction
by Welch, S. B. & Salhi, S.
- 320-334 A decisional procedure for water resources planning taking into account water quality constraints
by Avogadro, E. & Minciardi, R. & Paolucci, M.
- 335-346 Collaborative environmental planning with GeoMed
by Karacapilidis, Nikos & Papadias, Dimitris & Gordon, Thomas & Voss, Hans
- 347-363 An interactive decision-making approach based on intelligent systems to redraw district boundaries in regional planning
by Moualek, Idir
- 364-379 Multicriteria analysis vs. externalities assessment for the comparative evaluation of electricity generation systems
by Mirasgedis, S. & Diakoulaki, D.
- 380-392 A model for long-term global air quality prediction and development of efficient control strategies in Turkey
by Kumbaroglu, Gurkan S.
- 393-403 Solving an equilibrium model for trade of CO2 emission permits
by Bueler, Benno
October 1997, Volume 102, Issue 1
- 1-20 Repairable inventory theory: Models and applications
by Guide, V. Daniel R. & Srivastava, Rajesh
- 21-35 Aircrew schedule generation using repeated matching
by Wark, Peter & Holt, John & Ronnqvist, Mikael & Ryan, David
- 36-57 Purchasing demand information in a stochastic-demand inventory system
by DeCroix, Gregory A. & Mookerjee, Vijay S.
- 58-72 Joint planning of combined heat and power and electric power systems: An efficient model formulation
by Gardner, Douglas T. & Scott Rogers, J.
- 73-87 Scheduling installations in the telecommunications industry
by Shade, J. J. & Orman, A. J.
- 88-110 Project scheduling under resource and mode identity constraints: Model, complexity, methods, and application
by Salewski, Frank & Schirmer, Andreas & Drexl, Andreas
- 111-123 Single machine scheduling when processing times are correlated normal random variables
by Boys, R. J. & Glazebrook, K. D. & McCrone, C. M.
- 124-141 Inclusion of flexibility benefits in discounted cash flow analyses for investment evaluation: A simulation/optimization model
by Ramasesh, Ranga V. & Jayakumar, Maliyakal D.
- 142-156 A hybrid two-stage flowshop with part family, batch production, major and minor set-ups
by Li, Shanling
- 157-175 Estimating the Held-Karp lower bound for the geometric TSP
by Valenzuela, Christine L. & Jones, Antonia J.
- 176-192 On the analytic representation of the Leximin ordering and its application to flexible constraint propagation
by Yager, Ronald R.
- 193-214 Distribution requirements and compactness constraints in school timetabling
by Drexl, Andreas & Salewski, Frank
- 215-226 Introduction to a new weighting method -- Hierarchy consistency analysis
by Guh, Yuh-Yuan
- 227-241 Waiting times of a finite-capacity multi-server model with non-preemptive priorities
by Wagner, Dietmar
- 242-243 DECOPOL -- Codes for decomposing a polygon into convex subpolygons
by Fernandez, J. & Canovas, L. & Pelegrin, B.
September 1997, Volume 101, Issue 3
- 419-429 Supply chain partnerships: Opportunities for operations research
by Maloni, Michael J. & Benton, W.C.
- 430-441 Spatial organization of an industrial area: Distribution of the environmental cost and equity policies
by Karkazis, John & Boffey, Brian
- 442-451 Multicriteria decision analysis in a decision tree
by Lootsma, Freerk A.
- 452-462 A framework for decision support systems for scheduling problems
by Ecker, Klaus & Gupta, Jatinder N.D. & Schmidt, Gunter
- 463-473 The teacher assignment problem: A special case of the fixed charge transportation problem
by Hultberg, Tim H. & Cardoso, Domingos M.
- 474-485 Lead time and response time in a pull production control system
by Kim, Ilhyung & Tang, Christopher S.
- 486-498 Robust autoregressive estimates using quadratic programming
by Zioutas, G. & Camarinopoulos, L. & Senta, E. Bora
- 499-508 A dynamic programming heuristic for the P-median problem
by Hribar, Michelle & Daskin, Mark S.
- 509-518 Direct shipping and the dynamic single-depot/multi-retailer inventory system
by Barnes-Schuster, Dawn & Bassok, Yehuda
- 519-531 A multi-product loading problem: a model and solution method
by Yuceer, Umit
- 532-549 Supply rationing in multi-echelon divergent systems
by van der Heijden, M.C.
- 550-559 Setting the length of the planning horizon in the vehicle replacement problem
by de Sousa, Jorge Freire & Guimaraes, Rui Campos
- 560-576 Variance of the throughput of an N-station production line with no intermediate buffers and time dependent failures
by Tan, Baris
- 577-587 Using an interior point method for the master problem in a decomposition approach
by Gondzio, J. & Sarkissian, R. & Vial, J.-P.
- 588-597 Rendezvous search on the line with bounded resources: expected time minimization
by Alpern, Steve & Beck, Anatole
- 598-608 Facets for node packing
by Murray, Alan T. & Church, Richard L.
September 1997, Volume 101, Issue 2
- 229-229 Thirteenth EURO Summer Institute: Stochastic Optimization
by Pflug, G. Ch. & Ruszczynski, A.
- 230-244 On nonsmooth and discontinuous problems of stochastic systems optimization
by Ermoliev, Yuri M. & Norkin, Vladimir I.
- 245-260 Optimal allocation of simulation experiments in discrete stochastic optimization and approximative algorithms
by Futschik, A. & Pflug, G. Ch.
- 261-284 Stochastic gradient algorithm with random truncations
by Tadic, Vladislav
- 285-305 Estimated stochastic programs with chance constraints
by Growe, Nicole
- 306-316 A cutting-plane approach to mixed 0-1 stochastic integer programs
by Caroe, Claus C. & Tind, Jorgen
- 317-327 The augmented system variant of IPMs in two-stage stochastic linear programming computation
by Meszaros, Csaba
- 328-342 Accelerating the regularized decomposition method for two stage stochastic linear problems
by Ruszczynski, Andrzej & Swietanowski, Artur
- 343-359 Modelling and analysis of multistage stochastic programming problems: A software environment
by Messina, E. & Mitra, G.
- 360-373 Stochastic optimization on Bayesian nets
by Archetti, F. & Gaivoronski, A. & Stella, F.
- 374-392 Discretized reality and spurious profits in stochastic programming models for asset/liability management
by Klaassen, Pieter
- 393-405 Fast simulation of blocking probabilities in loss networks
by Mandjes, Michel
- 406-417 An applied study on recursive estimation methods, neural networks and forecasting
by Teixeira, Joao C. & Rodrigues, Antonio J.
August 1997, Volume 101, Issue 1
- 1-14 A state space condition monitoring model for furnace erosion prediction and replacement
by Christer, A. H. & Wang, W. & Sharp, J. M.
- 15-28 Sensitivity analysis in linear programming: just be careful!
by Jansen, B. & de Jong, J. J. & Roos, C. & Terlaky, T.
- 29-38 The balanced linear programming problem
by Ahuja, Ravindra K.