European Journal of Operational Research
1994, Volume 78, Issue 3
1994, Volume 78, Issue 2
- 145-442 Editorial
by Tavares, Luis V. & Vercellis, Carlo
- 146-161 Adjustment of heads and tails for the job-shop problem
by Carlier, J. & Pinson, E.
- 162-177 Optimal resource leveling using non-serial dyanamic programming
by Bandelloni, M. & Tucci, M. & Rinaldi, R.
- 178-191 A multi-project management framework for new product development
by De Maio, Adriano & Verganti, Roberto & Corso, Mariano
- 192-203 Strategic decision processes in matrix organizations
by Jones, Robert E. & Jones, K. Michelle & Deckro, Richard F.
- 204-215 Capacity analysis in repetitive assemble-to-order manufacturing systems
by Fumero, F. & Vercellis, C.
- 216-223 The three-machine flow-shop problem with arbitrary precedence relations
by Lim, Chong John & McMahon, Graham B.
- 224-241 Maximizing the value of a space mission
by Hall, Nicholas G. & Magazine, Michael J.
- 242-251 Scheduling project activities in a distributed environment
by Ramudhin, Amar & Montreuil, Benoit & Lefrancois, Pierre
- 252-261 Real-time piloting of flexible manufacturing systems
by Tawegoum, R. & Castelain, E. & Gentina, J. C.
- 262-266 A stochastic model to control project duration and expenditure
by Tavares, L. Valadares
- 267-275 Constrained multi-project plannings problems: A Lagrangean decomposition approach
by Vercellis, Carlo
1994, Volume 78, Issue 1
- 1-21 A comparison of graphical techniques for decision analysis
by Shenoy, Prakash P.
- 22-33 Personnel selection using fuzzy MCDM algorithm
by Liang, Gin-Shuh & Wang, Mao-Jiun J.
- 34-48 Canonical fuzzy bags and bag fuzzy measures as a basis for MADM with mixed non cardinal data
by Rebai, Abdelwaheb
- 49-57 Single-shift off-day scheduling of a hierarchical workforce with variable demands
by Hung, Rudy
- 58-80 A column generation approach to job grouping for flexible manufacturing systems
by Crama, Yves & Oerlemans, Alwin G.
- 81-92 Dynamic programming formulation of the group interview problem with a general utility function
by Chun, Young H. & Moskowitz, Herbert & Plante, Robert D.
- 93-105 The most critical path in a PERT network: A heuristic approach
by Soroush, H. M.
- 106-115 Minimization of a quadratic pseudo-Boolean function
by Billionnet, A. & Sutter, A.
- 116-129 A Lagrangean heuristic for the capacitated concave minimum cost network flow problem
by Larsson, Torbjorn & Migdalas, Athanasios & Ronnqvist, Mikael
- 130-140 A bounding scheme for deriving the minimal cycle time of a single-transporter N-stage process with time-window constraints
by Armstrong, Ronald & Lei, Lei & Gu, Shanhong
1994, Volume 77, Issue 3
- 357-374 Practical applications of OR in an underdeveloped nation
by Aggarwal, Sumer C.
- 375-391 Multiobjective modelling for regional agricultural planning: Case study in Tunisia
by Siskos, Y. & Despotis, D. K. & Ghediri, M.
- 392-403 Capacity expansion with alternative technology choices
by Rajagopalan, S.
- 404-414 On the complexity of preemptive openshop scheduling problems
by Sriskandarajah, C. & Wagneur, E.
- 415-428 Scheduling a two-stage hybrid flowshop with separable setup and removal times
by Gupta, Jatinder N. D. & Tunc, Enar A.
- 429-439 Job shop leadtime requirements under conditions of controlled delivery performance
by Enns, S. T.
- 440-465 Discriminant characteristics of US banks acquired with or without federal assistance
by Zanakis, Stelios H. & Walter, Gary A.
- 466-474 Integrated container loading software for pulp and paper industry
by Fraser, Hamish J. & George, John A.
- 475-485 Optimizing the assignment of aircrews to aircraft in an airlift operation
by Kress, M. & Golany, B.
- 486-495 Direct and inverse solution of the Lanchester square law with general reinforcement schedules
by Helmbold, Robert L.
- 496-515 An ME-based approximation for multi-server queues with preemptive priority
by Kouvatsos, Demetres & Tabet-Aouel, Nasredine
1994, Volume 77, Issue 2
- 195-207 Polyhedral structure and properties of a model for layout design
by Leung, Janny
- 208-223 A state-space search approach for parallel processor scheduling problems with arbitrary precedence relations
by Chang, Pei Chann & Jiang, Yen Shean
- 224-240 Optimal sequential file search
by Monahan, George E.
- 241-252 The two-group discriminant problem with equal group mean vectors: An experimental evaluation of six linear/nonlinear programming formulations
by Hosseini, Jamshid C. & Armacost, Robert L.
- 253-271 Constrained regression median for measuring possible salary discrimination
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki
- 272-286 Incorporating preference information into multi-objective scheduling
by Daniels, Richard L.
- 287-302 The stochastic single machine scheduling problem with earliness and tardiness costs
by Soroush, H. M. & Fredendall, L. D.
- 303-313 Stochastic optimization of the cost of automatic assembly systems
by Tandiono, Elly & Gemmill, Douglas D.
- 314-324 Convex programs with an additional constraint on the product of several convex functions
by Kuno, Takahito & Yajima, Yasutoshi & Yamamoto, Yoshitsugu & Konno, Hiroshi
- 325-343 A joint chance-constrained programming model with row dependence
by Watanabe, Tsunemi & Ellis, Hugh
- 344-356 Topological design of a centralized communication network with unreliable links and node outage costs
by Dutta, Amitava & Kawatra, Rakesh
1994, Volume 77, Issue 1
- 1-26 Containing groundwater contamination: Planning models using stochastic programming with recourse
by Wagner, Janet M. & Shamir, Uri & Marks, David H.
- 27-39 A linguistic approach to stochastic comparison of queuing systems
by Lin, Feng
- 40-59 Using case based reasoning for basis development in intelligent decision systems
by McGovern, Jim & Samson, Danny & Wirth, Andrew
- 60-69 An algorithm for the committee construction problem
by Ceylan, Demet & Saatcioglu, Omer & Sepil, Canan
- 70-81 Constrained gaming approaches to decisionmaking under uncertainty
by Ryan, Michael J.
- 82-95 An investigation on the conditions of pruning an induced decision tree
by Kim, Hyunsoo & Koehler, Gary J.
- 96-110 Interior dual proximal point algorithm for linear programs
by Setiono, Rudy
- 111-125 On using approximations of the Benders master problem
by Holmberg, Kaj
- 126-140 Strengthening Gilmore's bound for the quadratic assignment problem
by White, D. J.
- 141-153 An algorithm for the planar three-index assignment problem
by Magos, D. & Miliotis, P.
- 154-168 Procedures for solving a 1-dimensional cutting problem
by Corominas, Albert & Bautista, Joaquin
- 169-178 Solving a cutting problem based on existing patterns
by Elomri, A. & Morel, P. & Pun, L. & Doumeingts, G.
- 179-188 The hybrid spanning tree problem
by Chen, Y. L.
1994, Volume 76, Issue 3
- 385-188 Editorial
by Aikens, C. H.
- 387-392 Application of facility location modeling constructs to vendor selection problems
by Current, John & Weber, Charles
- 393-409 Reason based solutions and the complexity of distribution network design problems
by Robinson, E. Powell & Swink, Morgan
- 410-427 Uncapacitated facility location: General solution procedure and computational experience
by Gao, Li-Lian & Robinson, E. Powell
- 428-439 Multiple reservoir system operational planning using multi-criterion decision analysis
by Ko, Seok-Ku & Fontane, Darrell G. & Margeta, Jure
- 440-454 An approach to using the analytic hierarchy process for solving multiple criteria decision making problems
by Bryson, Noel & Mobolurin, Ayodele
- 455-465 Estimating aspiration levels from discrete choices - computational techniques and experiences
by Vetschera, Rudolf
- 466-485 A multiple criteria linguistic decision model (MCLDM) for human decision making
by Liu, Chih-Ming & Wang, Mao-Jiun & Pang, Yock-Seng
- 486-500 TOPSIS for MODM
by Lai, Young-Jou & Liu, Ting-Yun & Hwang, Ching-Lai
- 501-510 Targeting problems in manufacturing queueing networks - An iterative scheme and convergence
by Bitran, G. R. & Sarkar, D.
- 511-528 CMIT, capacitated multi-level implosion tool
by Escudero, L. F.
- 529-551 Performance sensitivity analysis of open Markovian queueing networks
by Cao, Xi-Ren
- 552-562 An approximation method for the M/G/1 retrial queue with general retrial times
by Yang, T. & Posner, M. J. M. & Templeton, J. G. C. & Li, H.
- 563-572 Analytic derivation of tail probabilities for queue lengths and waiting times in ATM multiserver queues
by Bruneel, Herwig & Steyaert, Bart & Desmet, Emmanuel & Petit, Guido H.
1994, Volume 76, Issue 2
- 245-246 Editorial
by Wagner, Udo & Wright, Gordon P.
- 247-258 Semiparametric estimation of heterogeneous count data models
by Brannas, Kurt & Rosenqvist, Gunnar
- 259-272 An examination of consumer heterogeneity in a stochastic model of consumer purchase dynamics with explanatory variables
by Pedrick, James H. & Zufryden, Fred S.
- 273-282 Intertemporal aggregation of heterogeneous consumers
by Givon, Moshe & Horsky, Dan
- 283-289 Regularity, recency and rates
by Wheat, Rita D. & Morrison, Donald G.
- 290-297 Cyclical patterns in brand switching behavior: An issue of pattern recognition
by Givon, Moshe & Muller, Eitan
- 298-308 Analyzing household brand switching: A stochastic model
by Jain, Dipak C. & Niu, Shun-Chen
- 309-320 Implications and relative fit of several first-order Markov models of consumer variety seeking
by Feinberg, Fred M. & Kahn, Barbara E. & McAlister, Leigh
- 321-330 Bootstrap method for measuring accuracy of probabilistic-choice models
by Soofi, Ehsan S. & Gensch, Dennis H.
- 331-343 Latent class models to infer market structure: A comparative analysis
by Jain, Dipak C. & Rao, Ram C.
- 344-358 A nonhierarchical brand switching model for inferring market structure
by Zahorik, Anthony J.
- 359-374 Understanding price effects for new nondurables: How price responsiveness varies across depth-of-repeat classes and types of consumers
by Helsen, Kristiaan & Schmittlein, David
- 375-384 A replication study of two brand-loyalty measures
by Uncles, M. D. & Hammond, K. A. & Ehrenberg, A. S. C. & Davis, R. E.
1994, Volume 76, Issue 1
- 1-14 Scheduling with resource management in manufacturing systems
by Blazewicz, Jacek & Finke, Gerd
- 15-27 Water quality management with imprecise information
by Julien, Benoit
- 28-48 A subgradient-based optimization for reservoirs system management
by Sylla, Cheikna
- 49-59 Design of components for schedulability
by Kusiak, Andrew & He, Weihua
- 60-71 Preemptive scheduling with release dates, delivery times and sequence independent setup times
by Zdrzalka, Stanislaw
- 72-82 A dynamic programming method for single machine scheduling
by Ibaraki, Toshihide & Nakamura, Yuichi
- 83-97 A three-person game theory model arising in stochastic inventory control theory
by Wang, Qinan & Parlar, Mahmut
- 98-110 A tabu search algorithm for computing an operational timetable
by Costa, Daniel
- 111-127 A heuristic solution to the warehouse location-routing problem
by Hansen, P. H. & Hegedahl, B. & Hjortkjaer, S. & Obel, B.
- 128-142 The spacefilling curve with optimal partitioning heuristic for the vehicle routing problem
by Bowerman, Robert L. & Calamai, Paul H. & Brent Hall, G.
- 143-154 Use of a fuzzy theory technique for grouping of trips in the vehicle routing and scheduling problem
by Kagaya, Seiichi & Kikuchi, Shinya & Donnelly, Robert A.
- 155-164 A fuzzy approach to the vessel dispatching problem
by Vukadinovic, Katarina & Teodorovic, Dusan
- 165-175 A dynamic allocation rule for the funding of projects and its long-run properties
by Stadje, W.
- 176-191 A 0-1 goal programming model for scheduling multiple maintenance projects at a copper mine
by Chen, Vincent Y. X.
- 192-205 Heuristics for scheduling resource-constrained projects in MPM networks
by Zhan, Ji
- 206-217 Determining priorities for projects with uncertain benefits: an application to data management
by Ballou, Donald P. & Tayi, Giri Kumar
- 218-228 On a paper by Christofides et al. for solving the multiple-resource constrained, single project scheduling problem
by Demeulemeester, Erik & Herroelen, Willy & Simpson, Wendell P. & Baroum, Sami & Patterson, James H. & Yang, Kum-Khiong
- 229-239 A clustering heuristic to detect staircase structures in large scale linear programming models
by Jayakumar, Maliyakal D. & Ramasesh, Ranga V.
1994, Volume 75, Issue 3
- 475-476 Emerging trends in risk management
by Brehmer, Berndt & Eriksson, Erik Anders & Wulff, Petter
- 477-487 Models, modelling and modellers: an application to risk analysis
by Wahlstrom, Bjorn
- 488-498 Overview of problems of risk management of accidents with dangerous chemicals in Europe
by Haastrup, Palle
- 499-507 Safe transport of dangerous goods: road, rail or sea? A screening of technical and administrative factors
by Andersson, Sven-Eric
- 508-520 A real-time routing model for hazardous materials
by Beroggi, Giampiero E. G.
- 521-539 A probabilistic method for analyzing the reliability effect of time and organizational factors
by Reer, Bernhard
- 540-552 Psychological aspects of traffic safety
by Brehmer, Berndt
- 553-566 Costs of occupational accidents and diseases in Norway
by Rognstad, Kirsten
- 567-581 Developing and validating a decision support system for locating emergency medical vehicles in Louisville, Kentucky
by Repede, John F. & Bernardo, John J.
- 582-588 The relocation of ambulance stations: A successful case study
by McAleer, W. E. & Naqvi, I. A.
- 589-599 Barter contracts in intertemporal energy exchange
by Ruusunen, Jukka
- 600-616 Diffusion models in forecasting: A comparison with the Box-Jenkins approach
by Gottardi, Giorgio & Scarso, Enrico
- 617-633 An empirical comparison of utility assessment programs
by Kimbrough, Steven O. & Weber, Martin
- 634-646 An optimal state-age dependent replacement for a network system
by Feng, W. & Adachi, K. & Kowada, M.
- 647-658 The constant fallacy: A persistent logical flaw in applications of Lanchester's equations
by Helmbold, Robert L.
1994, Volume 75, Issue 2
- 243-263 Batching decisions: structure and models
by Kuik, Roelof & Salomon, Marc & van Wassenhove, Luk N.
- 264-274 Flexibility and product variety in lot-sizing models
by de Groote, Xavier
- 275-286 On practical resource allocation for production planning and scheduling with period overlapping setups
by Dillenberger, Christof & Escudero, Laureano F. & Wollensak, Artur & Zhang, Wu
- 287-295 Lot sizing for a product subject to obsolescence or perishability
by Jain, Karuna & Silver, Edward A.
- 296-311 A heuristic for dynamic multi-item multi-level capacitated lotsizing for general product structures
by Tempelmeier, Horst & Helber, Stefan
- 312-331 Using geometric techniques to improve dynamic programming algorithms for the economic lot-sizing problem and extensions
by van Hoesel, Stan & Wagelmans, Albert & Moerman, Bram
- 332-341 A new heuristic approach for the multi-item dynamic lot sizing problem
by Kirca, Omer & Kokten, Melih
- 342-353 A linear description of the discrete lot-sizing and scheduling problem
by van Hoesel, Stan & Kolen, Antoon
- 354-364 Feasibility of scheduling lot sizes of two frequencies on one machine
by Glass, Celia A.
- 365-377 A job-splitting heuristic for lot-size scheduling in multi-stage, multi-product production processes
by El-Najdawi, M. K.
- 378-394 Lot streaming in three-stage production processes
by Glass, C. A. & Gupta, J. N. D. & Potts, C. N.
- 395-404 The discrete lot-sizing and scheduling problem with sequence-dependent setup costs
by Fleischmann, Bernhard
- 405-412 Multi-level production-inventory control: Material requirements planning or reorder point policies?
by Axsater, Sven & Rosling, Kaj
- 413-426 Integration of lotsizing and scheduling decisions in a job-shop
by Dauzere-Peres, Stephane & Lasserre, Jean-Bernard
- 427-440 An effective algorithm for the capacitated single item lot size problem
by Chung, Chia-Shin & Flynn, James & Lin, Chien-Hua Mike
- 441-461 Cyclic scheduling to minimize inventory in a batch flow line
by Dobson, Gregory & Arai Yano, Candace
- 462-466 A simple lower bound to the dynamic assembly problem
by Atkins, Derek R.
- 467-468 Comments on "Balancing capacity and lot sizes" by J. Olhager and B. Rapp (European Journal of Operational Research 19, 337-344)
by Rosling, Kaj
- 469-473 Different approaches to a flow shop problem
by Olhager, Jan & Rapp, Birger
1994, Volume 75, Issue 1
- 1-12 A review of optimisation models of Kanban-based production systems
by Price, Wilson & Gravel, Marc & Nsakanda, Aaron Luntala
- 13-40 Alternative optimization strategies for large-scale production-allocation problems
by Lootsma, F. A.
- 41-61 Solving the staircase cost facility location problem with decomposition and piecewise linearization
by Holmberg, Kaj
- 62-73 An heuristic algorithm for the production line layout problem
by Gutierrez, J. M. & Mata, V.
- 74-88 An analytical framework for comparing material requirements planning to reorder point systems
by Bregman, Robert L.
- 89-99 Evaluating the impact of lead time uncertainty in material requirements planning systems
by Ho, Chrwan-jyh & Lau, Hon-Shiang
- 100-111 Simulated annealing procedures for forming machine cells in group technology
by Chen, W. -H. & Srivastava, B.
- 112-135 A decomposition approach for a resource constrained scheduling problem
by Serafini, P. & Speranza, M. G.
- 136-150 On incorporating business risk into continuous review inventory models
by Singhal, Vinod R. & Raturi, Amitabh S. & Bryant, John
- 151-170 Solving a class of network models for dynamic flow control
by Carey, Malachy & Srinivasan, Ashok
- 171-185 Traffic allocation for manufacturing systems
by Tang, Christopher S. & van Vliet, Mario
- 186-199 Production allocation with dual provisioning
by Ahmadi, Reza H. & Tang, Christopher S.
- 200-216 Expected waiting times in single-device trip-based material handling systems
by Bozer, Yavuz A. & Cho, Myeon-Sig & Srinivasan, Mandyam M.
- 217-232 A branch-and-bound approach for spare unit allocation in a series system
by Sung, C. S. & Lee, H. K.
- 233-234 Comment on "The facility layout problem"
by Bharitkar, Sunil & Tsuchiya, Kazuhiro & Takefuji, Yoshiyasu
- 235-237 A note on the article "An improved version of Wang's algorithm for two-dimensional cutting problems" written by J.F. Oliveira and J.S. Ferreira, Volume 44, 1990, pp. 256-266
by Holthaus, Oliver
- 238-241 A remark on "Integer linear programming formulation for a Vehicle Routing Problem" by N.R. Achutan and L. Caccetta, or how to use the Clark & Wright savings to write such integer linear programming formulations
by Naddef, Denis
1994, Volume 74, Issue 3
- 379-390 Fuzzy sets theory applications in traffic and transportation
by Teodorovic, Dusan
- 391-406 Unified interactive multiple objective programming
by Gardiner, Lorraine R. & Steuer, Ralph E.
- 407-419 Avoiding rank reversal in AHP decision-support models
by Schenkerman, Stan
- 420-425 Reply to Schenkerman's avoiding rank reversal in AHP decision support models
by Vargas, Luis G.
- 426-447 Highlights and critical points in the theory and application of the Analytic Hierarchy Process
by Saaty, Thomas L.
- 448-465 Throughput analysis in manufacturing networks
by Bitran, G. R. & Sarkar, D.
- 466-478 Stochastic frontier production analysis: Measuring performance of public telecommunications in 24 OECD countries
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki
- 479-494 Mathematical programming models for ownership and control of European and American groups of companies
by Kornbluth, J. S. H. & Salkin, G. R.
- 495-508 The log bucking problem: A comparison of dynamic programming versus branch and bound
by Bobrowski, Paul M.
- 509-518 Overlapping machine groups in semiconductor wafer fabrication
by Johri, Pravin K.
- 519-527 A decision modes for shift scheduling of nurses
by Siferd, Sue Perrott & Benton, W. C.
- 528-539 Stochastic allocation of a resource among partially interchangeable activities
by Martel, Alain & Ouellet, Jean
- 540-551 Working set generation methods for labor tour scheduling
by Bechtold, Stephen E. & Brusco, Michael J.
- 552-571 The dynamics of make or buy decisions
by Balakrishnan, Srinivasan
- 572-581 On the role of discrete bid levels in oral auctions
by Rothkopf, Michael H. & Harstad, Ronald M.
1994, Volume 74, Issue 2
- 197-581 Editorial
by Martikainen, Teppo & Virtanen, Ilkka & Yli-Olli, Paavo
- 198-229 World wide security market regularities
by Ziemba, William T.
- 230-242 Distributional analysis to model atypical behavior
by Baestaens, Dirk-Emma
- 243-256 An interest rate risk management model for commercial banks
by Bessler, Wolfgang & Geoffrey Booth, G.
- 257-272 Threshold margins, growth, and inflation: Creating real economic value
by Doyle, Barry & Blakely, Daniel L. & Murray, L. William
- 273-283 Nonlinear dependence in Finnish stock returns
by Booth, G. Geoffrey & Martikainen, Teppo & Sarkar, Salil K. & Virtanen, Ilkka & Yli-Olli, Paavo
- 284-293 A diagnostic model for improving the efficiency of an existing portfolio
by Bradfield, David J.
- 294-309 A market utility approach to investment valuation
by Kasanen, Eero & Trigeorgis, Lenos
- 310-324 The theory of geometric stable distributions and its use in modeling financial data
by Kozubowski, Tomasz J. & Rachev, Svetlozar T.
- 325-343 The diversification of currency loans: A comparison between safety-first and mean-variance criteria
by Seppala, Juha
- 344-349 The economic explanation of the strategy of a self financing firm during the recession period
by Verheyen, Piet A.
- 350-358 Evaluating probabilistic forecasts of stock prices in a developing stock market
by Onkal, Dilek & Muradoglu, Gulnur
- 359-377 The economic value of stock and call options on the Swedish financial market
by Ostermark, Ralf & Aaltonen, Jaana
1994, Volume 74, Issue 1
- 1-17 Equity measurement in facility location analysis: A review and framework
by Marsh, Michael T. & Schilling, David A.
- 18-49 Multiproduct integrated production--distribution systems
by Pyke, David F. & Cohen, Morris A.
- 50-60 Valuing fixed price supply contracts
by Kamrad, Bardia & Ritchken, Peter
- 61-69 Measuring dynamic efficiency under risk aversion
by Sengupta, Jati K.
- 70-77 An insight into dynamic channel assignment in cellular mobile communications systems
by Johri, Pravin K.
- 78-85 A stochastic dominance analysis of ranked voting systems with scoring
by Stein, William E. & Mizzi, Philip J. & Pfaffenberger, Roger C.
- 86-94 A multi-echelon queueing model with dynamic priority scheduling
by Gupta, Amit & Webster, Scott
- 95-110 A decomposition approximation for finite-buffered flow lines of exponential queues
by Springer, Mark C.
- 111-119 Scheduling jobs to minimize total cost
by Chen, Y. L.
- 120-127 Scheduling jobs with release times on a machine with finite storage
by Nawijn, W. M. & Kern, W. & Baas, S.
- 128-134 A note on worst-case analysis of approximation algorithms for a scheduling problem
by Nowicki, Eugeniusz & Smutnicki, Czeslaw
- 135-142 A search strategy for the one-size assortment problem
by Yanasse, Horacio Hideki
- 143-151 Value considerations in three-dimensional packing -- A heuristic procedure using the fractional knapsack problem
by Mohanty, Bidhu B. & Mathur, Kamlesh & Ivancic, Nancy J.
- 152-160 Decomposition method application to a large scale linear programming WIP projection model
by Kim, Jong Soo & Leachman, Robert C.
- 161-169 A computational analysis of the Auction algorithm
by Schwartz, B. L.
- 170-178 An approximate algorithm for nonlinear integer programming
by Vassilev, Vassil & Genova, Krassimira
- 179-187 Stability in multiobjective possibilistic linear programs
by Fuller, Robert & Fedrizzi, Mario
- 188-195 An ordered independence system and its applications to scheduling problems
by Lin, Yixun
1994, Volume 73, Issue 3
- 407-422 Review of delay-time OR modelling of engineering aspects of maintenance
by Baker, R. D. & Christer, A. H.