Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: Current editor:
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
February 2000, Volume 120, Issue 3
- 559-574 Minimizing makespan on a single burn-in oven in semiconductor manufacturing
by Sung, C. S. & Choung, Y. I.
- 575-582 Optimal production run length for products sold with warranty
by Yeh, Ruey Huei & Ho, Wen-Tsung & Tseng, Sheng-Tsaing
- 583-592 Generalized spanning trees
by Dror, M. & Haouari, M. & Chaouachi, J.
- 593-602 An evolutionary approach for finding optimal trees in undirected networks
by Smith, David K. & Walters, Godfrey A.
- 603-613 Finding the critical path in an activity network with time-switch constraints
by Yang, Hsu-Hao & Chen, Yen-Liang
- 614-631 The capacitated multiple allocation hub location problem: Formulations and algorithms
by Ebery, Jamie & Krishnamoorthy, Mohan & Ernst, Andreas & Boland, Natashia
- 632-640 On the law of the iterated logarithm in open queueing networks
by Sakalauskas, L. L. & Minkevicius, S.
- 641-656 Quasi-birth-and-death Markov processes with a tree structure and the MMAP[K]/PH[K]/N/LCFS non-preemptive queue
by He, Qi-Ming
- 657-670 A comparison of procedures for estimating the parent probability distribution from a given set of fractiles
by Lau, Hon-Shiang & Lau, Amy Hing-Ling & Kottas, John F.
January 2000, Volume 120, Issue 2
- 223-227 Editorial
- 228-249 Scheduling with batching: A review
by Potts, Chris N. & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y.
- 250-259 Scheduling the production of two-component jobs on a single machine
by Gerodimos, Alex E. & Glass, Celia A. & Potts, Chris N.
- 260-276 The Kanban assignment problem - A non-integral approach
by Herer, Yale T. & Shalom, Levi
- 277-288 Scheduling jobs with release dates and tails on two unrelated parallel machines to minimize the makespan
by Lancia, Giuseppe
- 289-296 Two linear approximation algorithms for the subset-sum problem
by Kellerer, Hans & Mansini, Renata & Speranza, Maria Grazia
- 297-310 A tabu search method guided by shifting bottleneck for the job shop scheduling problem
by Pezzella, Ferdinando & Merelli, Emanuela
- 311-326 Simultaneous lotsizing and scheduling by combining local search with dual reoptimization
by Meyr, H.
- 327-342 A combined cutting-stock and lot-sizing problem
by Nonas, Sigrid Lise & Thorstenson, Anders
- 343-351 Complexity of mixed shop scheduling problems: A survey
by Shakhlevich, Natalia V. & Sotskov, Yuri N. & Werner, Frank
- 352-358 The CLWS heuristic for single machine scheduling problem
by Soric, Kristina
- 359-374 Using metaheuristics in multiobjective resource constrained project scheduling
by Viana, Ana & Pinho de Sousa, Jorge
- 375-381 Minimizing tardy jobs in a flowshop with common due date
by Della Croce, Federico & Gupta, Jatinder N. D. & Tadei, Roberto
- 382-392 On-line scheduling in a surface treatment system
by Chauvet, Fabrice & Levner, Eugene & Meyzin, Leonid K. & Proth, Jean-Marie
- 393-407 Fuzzy programming for multiobjective job shop scheduling with fuzzy processing time and fuzzy duedate through genetic algorithms
by Sakawa, Masatoshi & Kubota, Ryo
- 408-422 Algorithms for mixed-model sequencing with due date restrictions
by Lovgren, Robin H. & Racer, Michael J.
- 423-435 A mathematical programming model for scheduling steelmaking-continuous casting production
by Tang, Lixin & Liu, Jiyin & Rong, Aiying & Yang, Zihou
- 436-458 Performance of hybrid cellular manufacturing systems: A computer simulation investigation
by Shambu, Girish & Suresh, Nallan C.
January 2000, Volume 120, Issue 1
- 1-13 Operational research in practice: Consultancy in industry revisited
by Fortuin, Leonard & Zijlstra, Mynt
- 14-29 A methodology for fitting and validating metamodels in simulation
by Kleijnen, Jack P. C. & Sargent, Robert G.
- 30-46 A bilevel programming approach to determining tax credits for biofuel production
by Bard, Jonathan F. & Plummer, John & Claude Sourie, Jean
- 47-62 A stochastic 0-1 program based approach for the air traffic flow management problem
by Alonso, Antonio & Escudero, Laureano F. & Teresa Ortuno, M.
- 63-80 Procedures for providing robust gate assignments for arriving aircrafts
by Bolat, Ahmet
- 81-96 Airline crew scheduling using Potts mean field techniques
by Lagerholm, Martin & Peterson, Carsten & Soderberg, Bo
- 97-107 Analysis of a dual sourcing inventory model with normal unit demand and Erlang mixture lead times
by Fong, Duncan K. H. & Gempesaw, Virginia M. & Keith Ord, J.
- 108-117 Fast high precision decision rules for valuing manufacturing flexibility
by Feurstein, Markus & Natter, Martin
- 118-130 Lead times, order release mechanisms, and customer service
by Yucesan, Enver & de Groote, Xavier
- 131-143 Effect of maintenance on the economic design of -control chart
by Ben-Daya, M. & Rahim, M. A.
- 144-161 Choice functions and mechanisms for linguistic preference relations
by Herrera, F. & Herrera-Viedma, E.
- 162-173 Assessing the quality of negotiated proposals using the REMBRANDT system
by Van den Honert, R. C. & Lootsma, F. A.
- 174-180 A vertex algorithm for collision detection
by Aliyu, M. D. S.
- 181-189 Optimum target values for two machines in series with 100% inspection
by Al-Sultan, K. S. & Pulak, M. F. S.
- 190-204 Review of guidelines for the use of combined forecasts
by de Menezes, Lilian M. & W. Bunn, Derek & Taylor, James W.
- 205-214 An analytically tractable interest rate model with humped volatility
by Mercurio, F. & Moraleda, J. M.
- 215-217 A note on the location of an obnoxious facility on a network
by Berman, Oded & Drezner, Zvi
December 1999, Volume 119, Issue 3
- 557-581 Constraint satisfaction problems: Algorithms and applications
by Brailsford, Sally C. & Potts, Chris N. & Smith, Barbara M.
- 582-604 Optimal production planning in pull flow lines with multiple products
by Yang, Jun & Yan, Houmin & Sethi, Suresh P.
- 605-612 Nonparametric analysis of educational costs
by Ruggiero, John
- 613-634 Designing multi-vehicle delivery tours in a grid-cell format
by Novaes, Antonio G. N. & Graciolli, Odacir D.
- 635-651 Selecting the best choice in the full information group interview problem
by Chun, Young H.
- 652-661 Characterizing an equitable allocation of shared costs: A DEA approach
by Cook, Wade D. & Kress, Moshe
- 662-670 An evolutionary heuristic for quadratic 0-1 programming
by Lodi, Andrea & Allemand, Kim & Liebling, Thomas M.
- 671-677 An optimality cut for mixed integer linear programs
by Laporte, Gilbert & Semet, Frederic
- 678-691 On the balancedness of multiple machine sequencing games
by Hamers, Herbert & Klijn, Flip & Suijs, Jeroen
- 692-703 The development of modular-based design in considering technology complexity
by Tsai, Yuo-Tern & Wang, Kuo-Shong
- 704-718 A quality control approach to consistency paradoxes in AHP
by Karapetrovic, Stanislav & Rosenbloom, E. S.
- 719-728 A hybrid approach for optimization of one-dimensional cutting
by Gradisar, Miro & Resinovic, Gortan & Kljajic, Miroljub
- 729-738 Sequencing and scheduling N customers for a stochastic server
by Wang, P. Patrick
- 739-752 An optimal maintenance model for a combination of secondhand-new or outdated-updated system
by Lam, Yeh
- 756-760 Editorial
December 1999, Volume 119, Issue 2
- 221-223 Editorial
- 224-234 OR Utopia
by Burkard, Rainer E.
- 235-253 Interrelationships among the elements of national innovation systems: A statistical evaluation
by Nasierowski, W. & Arcelus, F. J.
- 254-266 Measuring sectoral productivity across time and across countries
by Arcelus, F. J. & Arozena, P.
- 267-281 Moments of support by a groupware brainstorming tool in handling complex technical policy problems
by DeTombe, Dorien J.
- 282-300 Local search for the Steiner tree problem in the Euclidean plane
by Zachariasen, Martin
- 301-313 Generalized semi-infinite programming: Theory and methods
by Still, G.
- 314-325 Cluster based branching for the asymmetric traveling salesman problem
by Lysgaard, Jens
- 326-337 Solving an assignment-selection problem with verbal information and using genetic algorithms
by Herrera, Francisco & Lopez, Enrique & Mendana, Cristina & Rodriguez, Miguel A.
- 338-344 Solution of a possibilistic multiobjective linear programming problem
by Arenas Parra, M. & Bilbao Terol, A. & Rodriguez Uria, M. V.
- 345-352 Global optimization methods for high-dimensional problems
by Schoen, Fabio
- 353-364 A generalization of Ruckle's results for an ambush game
by Zoroa, Noemi & Zoroa, Procopio & Jose Fernandez-Saez, M.
- 365-372 The core of games on convex geometries
by Bilbao, J. M. & Lebron, E. & Jimenez, N.
- 373-378 Consequences of dropping nonessential objectives for the application of MCDM methods
by Gal, Tomas & Hanne, Thomas
- 379-387 Cognitive support methods for multi-criteria expert decision making
by Bisdorff, Raymond
- 388-403 Multicriteria procedural rationality on SISDEMA
by Moreno-Jimenez, J. M. & Aguaron-Joven, J. & Escobar-Urmeneta, M. T. & Turon-Lanuza, A.
- 404-415 Multicriteria decision aid in financial management
by Zopounidis, C.
- 416-426 Analysing production and environmental risks in arable farming systems: A mathematical approach
by de Buck, A. J. & Hendrix, E. M. T. & Schoorlemmer, H. B.
- 427-439 A system for the design of short term harvesting strategy
by Epstein, R. & Nieto, E. & Weintraub, A. & Chevalier, P. & Gabarro, J.
- 440-450 A simulation analysis of sequencing rules in a flexible flowline
by Costa, Maria Teresa & Ferreira, Jose Soeiro
- 451-460 Multi-plant production planning in capacitated self-configuring two-stage serial systems
by Vercellis, Carlo
- 461-478 Scheduling of industrial distribution manifolds with pre-conditions
by Amaro, A. C. S. & Barbosa-Povoa, A. P. F. D.
- 479-494 The general behavior of pull production systems: The allocation problems
by Kirkavak, Nureddin & Dincer, Cemal
- 495-509 Learning to improve reliability during system development
by Walls, Lesley & Quigley, John
- 510-537 The risk of delay of a project in terms of the morphology of its network
by Valadares Tavares, L. & Antunes Ferreira, J. & Silva Coelho, J.
- 538-556 The multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling problem with generalized precedence relations
by De Reyck, Bert & Herroelen, Willy
November 1999, Volume 119, Issue 1
- 1-13 A review of major paradigms and models for the design of civil engineering systems
by Valadares Tavares, L.
- 14-34 Schumann, a modeling framework for supply chain management under uncertainty
by Escudero, L. F. & Galindo, E. & Garcia, G. & Gomez, E. & Sabau, V.
- 35-49 Approximate portfolio analysis
by Liu, Liping
- 50-60 Decision-aid for discrete multiple criteria decision making problems with imprecise data
by Miettinen, Kaisa & Salminen, Pekka
- 61-74 Complex behaviour in a production-distribution model
by Larsen, Erik R. & Morecroft, John D. W. & Thomsen, Jesper S.
- 75-90 Fleet assignment and routing with schedule synchronization constraints
by Ioachim, Irina & Desrosiers, Jacques & Soumis, Francois & Belanger, Nicolas
- 91-99 Focusing material requirements planning (MRP) towards performance
by Plenert, Gerhard
- 100-120 Determining optimal pollution control policies: An application of bilevel programming
by Amouzegar, Mahyar A. & Moshirvaziri, Khosrow
- 121-129 Collision computation of moving bodies
by Selim, Shokri Z. & Almohamad, H. A.
- 130-146 Task oriented weighting in multi-criteria analysis
by Yeh, Chung-Hsing & J. Willis, Robert & Deng, Hepu & Pan, Hongqi
- 147-157 Extensions to the generalised assignment heuristic for vehicle routing
by Baker, Barrie M. & Sheasby, Janice
- 158-180 Undesirable facility location with minimal covering objectives
by Plastria, Frank & Carrizosa, Emilio
- 181-190 Optimisation of a single-component maintenance system: A smoothed perturbation analysis approach
by Heidergott, Bernd
- 191-208 Experimental evaluation of a graphical display system to visualizing multiple criteria solutions
by Klimberg, Ronald & Cohen, Robert M.
- 209-218 Performance of some boundary-seeking mode estimators on the dome bias model
by Troutt, M. D. & Pang, W. K. & Hou, S. H.
November 1999, Volume 118, Issue 3
- 429-449 Manufacturing flexibility: Measures and relationships
by Parker, Rodney P. & Wirth, Andrew
- 450-463 The ability to compensate for suboptimal capacity decisions by optimal pricing decisions
by Skiera, Bernd & Spann, Martin
- 464-484 Hierarchical design of an integrated production and 2-echelon distribution system
by Barbarosoglu, Gulay & Ozgur, Demet
- 485-504 A route-neighborhood-based metaheuristic for vehicle routing problem with time windows
by Liu, Fuh-Hwa Franklin & Shen, Sheng-Yuan
- 505-523 A distributed genetic algorithm for deterministic and stochastic labor scheduling problems
by Easton, Fred F. & Mansour, Nashat
- 524-548 Two simulated annealing-based heuristics for the job shop scheduling problem
by Steinhofel, K. & Albrecht, A. & Wong, C. K.
- 549-562 Searching for psychologically stable solutions of multiple criteria decision problems
by Kaliszewski, Ignacy & Michalowski, Wojtek
- 563-577 Parameter estimation in stochastic scenario generation systems
by Mulvey, John M. & Rosenbaum, Daniel P. & Shetty, Bala
- 578-588 AHP-based evaluation of AHP-Software
by Ossadnik, Wolfgang & Lange, Oliver
- 589-604 A new generic model for applying MAUT
by Bedford, Tim & Cooke, Roger
- 605-619 Optimal stopping problem with finite-period reservation
by Saito, Tsuyoshi
- 620-630 On the feasible set for the squared Euclidean Weber problem and applications
by Drezner, Zvi & Scott, Carlton H.
- 631-642 Idempotent uninorms
by De Baets, Bernard
October 1999, Volume 118, Issue 2
- 213-216 Editorial
- 217-234 Competitive analysis of manufacturing plants: An application to the US processed food industry
by Jayanthi, Shekhar & Kocha, Bart & Sinha, Kingshuk K.
- 235-258 Measuring the performance of operations of Hong Kong's manufacturing industries
by Parkan, Celik & Wu, Ming-Lu
- 259-270 A methodology for competitive advantage analysis and strategy formulation: An example in a transitional economy
by Li, Yuan & Deng, Shengliang
- 271-277 Linking industrial competitiveness and productivity at the firm level
by Oral, Muhittin & Cinar, Unver & Chabchoub, Habib
- 278-294 Network companies and competitiveness: A framework for analysis
by Lakhal, Salem & Martel, Alain & Oral, Muhittin & Montreuil, Benoit
- 295-314 On the connections among activity-based costing, mathematical programming models for analyzing strategic decisions, and the resource-based view of the firm
by Shapiro, Jeremy F.
- 315-331 Measuring the effects of new brand introduction on inter-brand strategic interaction
by Chintagunta, Pradeep K.
- 332-349 Potential effects of managers' entrenchment and shareholdings on competitiveness
by Gadhoum, Yoser
- 350-374 Tariff structure of Japanese electric power companies: An empirical analysis using DEA
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki
- 375-389 A methodology for priority setting with application to software development process
by Lee, Mindy & Pham, Hoang & Zhang, Xuemei
- 390-412 Job shop scheduling with beam search
by Sabuncuoglu, I. & Bayiz, M.
- 413-428 An efficient algorithm for a generalized joint replenishment problem
by Frenk, J. B. G. & Kleijn, M. J. & Dekker, R.
October 1999, Volume 118, Issue 1
- 1-29 Putting soft OR methods to work: The case of the business improvement project at PowerGen
by Ormerod, Richard
- 30-45 Environmental impact assessment and ranking the environmental projects in Jordan
by Al-Rashdan, Dina & Al-Kloub, Bashar & Dean, Angela & Al-Shemmeri, Tarik
- 46-51 Radial DEA models without inputs or without outputs
by Lovell, C. A. Knox & Pastor, Jesus T.
- 52-64 Design of partially survivable networks for cellular telecommunication systems
by Dutta, Amitava & Kubat, Peter
- 65-80 Scheduling projects with variable-intensity activities: The case of dynamic earliness and tardiness costs
by Kogan, Konstantin & Shtub, Avraham
- 81-94 Application of the simulated annealing algorithm to the combinatorial optimisation problem with permutation property: An investigation of generation mechanism
by Tian, Peng & Ma, Jian & Zhang, Dong-Mo
- 95-126 Computing improved optimal solutions to max-min flexible constraint satisfaction problems
by Dubois, Didier & Fortemps, Philippe
- 127-138 The [gamma]-connected assignment problem
by Poggi de Aragao, Marcus & Uchoa, Eduardo
- 139-152 An interactive procedure for multiple attribute group decision making with incomplete information: Range-based approach
by Kim, Soung Hie & Choi, Sang Hyun & Kim, Jae Kyeong
- 153-163 Cost allocation in the Chinese postman problem
by Hamers, Herbert & Borm, Peter & van de Leensel, Robert & Tijs, Stef
- 164-180 Algorithms for a multi-level network optimization problem
by Cruz, F. R. B. & Smith, J. MacGregor & Mateus, G. R.
- 181-193 Analysis of nonpreemptive priority queues with multiple servers and two priority classes
by Kao, Edward P. C. & Wilson, Sandra D.
- 194-212 Derivation of the N-step interdeparture time distribution in GI/G/1 queueing systems
by Luh, Hsing
September 1999, Volume 117, Issue 3
- 415-428 Investment and capacity choice under uncertain demand
by Dangl, Thomas
- 429-449 On the generalizability of advertising pulsation monopoly results to an oligopoly
by Mesak, Hani I.
- 450-469 Efficiency based production planning and control models
by Krishna Kumar, C. & Sinha, Bani K.
- 470-484 Variance of the output as a function of time: Production line dynamics
by Tan, Bar[iota]s
- 485-510 Solving fuzzy solid transportation problems by an evolutionary algorithm based parametric approach
by Jimenez, F. & Verdegay, J. L.
- 511-521 Probabilistic local search algorithms for concave cost transportation network problems
by Yan, Shangyao & Luo, So-Chang
- 522-532 A gamma heuristic for the p-median problem
by Rosing, K. E. & ReVelle, C. S. & Schilling, D. A.
- 533-552 Routing heuristics for automated pick and place machines
by Ahmadi, Reza H. & Mamer, John W.
- 553-564 On the convergence of multiobjective evolutionary algorithms
by Hanne, Thomas
- 565-577 Using cutting planes in an interactive reference point approach for multiobjective integer linear programming problems
by Alves, Maria Joao & Climaco, Joao
- 578-590 Decentralized method for computing Pareto solutions in multiparty negotiations
by Heiskanen, Pirja
- 591-605 Resource levelling for projects with schedule-dependent time windows
by Neumann, K. & Zimmermann, J.
- 606-617 Renewal reward processes with fuzzy rewards and their applications to T-age replacement policies
by Popova, Elmira & Wu, Hsien-Chung
September 1999, Volume 117, Issue 2
- 199-210 The value of combining forecasts in inventory management - a case study in banking
by Chan, Chi Kin & Kingsman, Brian G. & Wong, H.
- 211-221 Inventory control under speculation: Myopic heuristics and exact procedures
by Gavirneni, Srinagesh & Morton, Thomas E.
- 222-238 Optimal stopping problem with recall cost
by Kang, Byung-Kook
- 239-252 Maximizing a concave function over the efficient or weakly-efficient set
by Horst, Reiner & Thoai, Nguyen V.
- 253-263 On the flexibility of constraint programming models: From single to multiple time windows for the traveling salesman problem
by Pesant, Gilles & Gendreau, Michel & Potvin, Jean-Yves & Rousseau, Jean-Marc
- 264-274 The dynamic multilevel assignment problem as a stochastic extremal process
by Tadei, Roberto & Ricciardi, Nicoletta
- 275-292 A global optimization method for nonconvex separable programming problems
by Li, Han-Lin & Yu, Chian-Son
- 293-309 A dynamic approach to multiple-objective resource allocation problem
by Lai, K. K. & Li, Lushu
- 310-325 Determination of optimal path under approach and exit constraints
by Khan, W. A. & Hayhurst, D. R. & Cannings, C.
- 326-339 A comparison of parametric and non-parametric distance functions: With application to European railways
by Coelli, Tim & Perelman, Sergio
- 340-354 House of quality: A fuzzy logic-based requirements analysis
by Temponi, Cecilia & Yen, John & Amos Tiao, W.
- 355-367 Scheduling preemptive jobs with precedence constraints on parallel machines
by Djellab, Khaled
- 368-381 A genetic algorithm solution for one-dimensional bundled stock cutting
by Wagner, Bret J.
- 382-395 Production, inventory, and pricing under cost and demand learning effects
by Jorgensen, Steffen & Kort, Peter M. & Zaccour, Georges
- 396-413 Optimal stochastic single-machine-tardiness scheduling by stochastic branch-and-bound
by Gutjahr, W. J. & Hellmayr, A. & Pflug, G. Ch.
August 1999, Volume 117, Issue 1
- 1-14 Fiber-to-object assignment heuristics
by Sourd, Francis & Chretienne, Philippe
- 15-29 Routing and capacity assignment in backbone communication networks under time varying traffic conditions
by Amiri, Ali & Pirkul, Hasan
- 30-44 On design of a survivable network architecture for dynamic routing: Optimal solution strategy and an efficient heuristic
by Ouveysi, Iradj & Wirth, Andrew
- 45-62 "Value" of additional information in multicriterion analysis under uncertainty
by Azondekon, Sebastien H. & Martel, Jean-Marc
- 63-83 Rough approximation of a preference relation by dominance relations
by Greco, Salvatore & Matarazzo, Benedetto & Slowinski, Roman
- 84-99 Quantitative parametric connections between methods for generating noninferior solutions in multiobjective optimization
by Li, Duan & Yang, Jian-Bo & Biswal, M. P.
- 100-112 Multiobjective transportation problem with interval cost, source and destination parameters
by Das, S. K. & Goswami, A. & Alam, S. S.
- 113-124 An interactive fuzzy satisficing method for multiobjective nonconvex programming problems through floating point genetic algorithms
by Sakawa, Masatoshi & Yauchi, Katsuhiro
- 125-135 Approximation methods for non-convex curves
by Liu, Y. & Teo, K. L. & Yang, X. Q.
- 136-144 Accelerating the convergence of subgradient optimisation
by Baker, Barrie M. & Sheasby, Janice
- 145-156 A concept of equilibrium for a game under uncertainty
by Larbani, Moussa & Lebbah, Hocine
- 157-174 A heuristic to minimax absolute regret for linear programs with interval objective function coefficients
by Mausser, Helmut E. & Laguna, Manuel
- 175-182 Solving the multiobjective possibilistic linear programming problem
by Arenas Parra, M. & Bilbao Terol, A. & Rodriguez Uria, M. V.
- 183-196 Johri's general dual, the Lagrangian dual, and the surrogate dual
by Nieuwenhuizen, Thorsten
August 1999, Volume 116, Issue 3
- 461-476 Towards the qualitative, plan-based simulation of international crises
by Balzer, Wolfgang & Sander, Jorg
- 477-486 On an approach to the modelling of problems connected with conflicting economic interests
by Bajalinov, Erik B.
- 487-497 Eliciting and mapping qualitative preferences to numeric rankings in group decision making
by Ngwenyama, Ojelanki K. & Bryson, Noel
- 498-507 Interactive group decision making procedure under incomplete information
by Kim, Soung Hie & Ahn, Byeong Seok
- 508-529 An algorithm for systems welfare interactive goal programming modelling
by Kalu, Timothy Ch. U.
- 530-544 Simulated annealing for discrete optimization with estimation
by Alkhamis, Talal M. & Ahmed, Mohamed A. & Tuan, Vu Kim
- 545-564 An adaptive aggregation/disaggregation algorithm for hierarchical Markovian models
by Buchholz, Peter
- 565-583 Aspirations and priorities in a three phase approach of a nonhomogeneous Markov system
by Georgiou, A. C.
- 584-590 An application of Lemke's method to a class of Markov decision problems
by Matsubayashi, Nobuo & Nishino, Hisakazu
- 591-606 Continuation method for nonlinear complementarity problems via normal maps
by Chen, Bintong & Harker, Patrick T. & Pinar, Mustafa C.
- 607-614 New variants of finite criss-cross pivot algorithms for linear programming
by Zhang, Shuzhong
- 615-628 Vector equilibrium problem and vector optimization
by Goh, C. J. & Yang, X. Q.
- 629-639 An [var epsilon]-sensitivity analysis in the primal-dual interior point method
by Kim, Woo-Je & Park, Chan-Kyoo & Park, Soondal
- 640-652 A mathematical programming approach to clusterwise regression model and its extensions
by Lau, Kin-nam & Leung, Pui-lam & Tse, Ka-kit
- 653-666 Upper and lower approximation models in interval regression using regression quantile techniques
by Lee, Haekwan & Tanaka, Hideo
- 667-680 Nonlinear integer programming for optimal allocation in stratified sampling
by Bretthauer, Kurt M. & Ross, Anthony & Shetty, Bala
- 681-691 Student t-tests and compound tests to detect transients in simulated time series
by Ockerman, Daniel H. & Goldsman, David
July 1999, Volume 116, Issue 2