Combining simulation and goal programming for healthcare planning in a medical assessment unit
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blake, John T. & Carter, Michael W., 2002. "A goal programming approach to strategic resource allocation in acute care hospitals," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 140(3), pages 541-561, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abo-Hamad, Waleed & Arisha, Amr, 2013. "Simulation-based framework to improve patient experience in an emergency department," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 224(1), pages 154-166.
- Adan, Ivo & Bekkers, Jos & Dellaert, Nico & Jeunet, Jully & Vissers, Jan, 2011. "Improving operational effectiveness of tactical master plans for emergency and elective patients under stochastic demand and capacitated resources," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(1), pages 290-308, August.
- H. Romero & N. Dellaert & S. Geer & M. Frunt & M. Jansen-Vullers & G. Krekels, 2013. "Admission and capacity planning for the implementation of one-stop-shop in skin cancer treatment using simulation-based optimization," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 75-86, March.
- Kortbeek, N. & Braaksma, A. & Burger, C.A.J. & Bakker, P.J.M. & Boucherie, R.J., 2015. "Flexible nurse staffing based on hourly bed census predictions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 167-180.
- Asteris, Michael & Collins, Alan & Jones, Dylan F., 2012. "Container port infrastructure in north-west Europe: Policy-level modeling," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 312-324.
- Jones, Dylan, 2011. "A practical weight sensitivity algorithm for goal and multiple objective programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(1), pages 238-245, August.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth service Simulation Goal programming Resource management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:193:y:2009:i:1:p:250-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.