Solving multi-criteria scheduling flow shop problem through compromise programming and satisfaction functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Herbert G. Campbell & Richard A. Dudek & Milton L. Smith, 1970. "A Heuristic Algorithm for the n Job, m Machine Sequencing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(10), pages 630-637, June.
- Gupta, Jatinder N. D. & Neppalli, Venkata R. & Werner, Frank, 2001. "Minimizing total flow time in a two-machine flowshop problem with minimum makespan," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 323-338, February.
- Van Wassenhove, Luc N. & Gelders, Ludo F., 1980. "Solving a bicriterion scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 42-48, January.
- Loukil, T. & Teghem, J. & Tuyttens, D., 2005. "Solving multi-objective production scheduling problems using metaheuristics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 161(1), pages 42-61, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yenisey, Mehmet Mutlu & Yagmahan, Betul, 2014. "Multi-objective permutation flow shop scheduling problem: Literature review, classification and current trends," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 119-135.
- Büsing, Christina & Goetzmann, Kai-Simon & Matuschke, Jannik & Stiller, Sebastian, 2017. "Reference points and approximation algorithms in multicriteria discrete optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(3), pages 829-840.
More about this item
KeywordsFlow shop Multi-criteria scheduling Compromise programming Satisfaction functions Manager's preferences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:192:y:2009:i:2:p:460-467. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.