Scheduling preventive maintenance for modular designed components: A dynamic approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Karmarkar, Uday S. & Kubat, Peter, 1987. "Modular product design and product support," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 74-82, April.
- Grigoriev, Alexander & van de Klundert, Joris & Spieksma, Frits C.R., 2006.
"Modeling and solving the periodic maintenance problem,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 172(3), pages 783-797, August.
- Grigoriev Alexander & Klundert Joris van de & Spieksma Frits C.R., 2004. "Modeling and Solving the Periodic Maintenance Problem," Research Memorandum 027, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Chareonsuk, Chaichan & Nagarur, Nagen & Tabucanon, Mario T., 1997. "A multicriteria approach to the selection of preventive maintenance intervals," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 55-64, March.
- John A. Muckstadt, 1973. "A Model for a Multi-Item, Multi-Echelon, Multi-Indenture Inventory System," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(4-Part-I), pages 472-481, December.
- Ulusoy, Gunduz & Or, Ilhan & Soydan, Nezih, 1992. "Design and implementation of a maintenance planning and control system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 263-272, March.
- Francis de Véricourt & Fikri Karaesmen & Yves Dallery, 2002. "Optimal Stock Allocation for a Capacitated Supply System," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(11), pages 1486-1501, November.
- Percy, David F. & Kobbacy, Khairy A. H., 2000. "Determining economical maintenance intervals," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 87-94, August.
- Kralj, Branimir & Petrovic, Radivoj, 1995. "A multiobjective optimization approach to thermal generating units maintenance scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 481-493, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Go, Hun & Kim, Ji-Su & Lee, Dong-Ho, 2013. "Operation and preventive maintenance scheduling for containerships: Mathematical model and solution algorithm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(3), pages 626-636.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic programming Inventory Maintenance OR in military Scheduling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:192:y:2009:i:2:p:512-520. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .