A multiobjective optimization approach to thermal generating units maintenance scheduling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kralj, Branimir L. & Petrovic, Radivoj, 1988. "Optimal preventive maintenance scheduling of thermal generating units in power systems --A survey of problem formulations and solution methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-15, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Froger, Aurélien & Gendreau, Michel & Mendoza, Jorge E. & Pinson, Éric & Rousseau, Louis-Martin, 2016. "Maintenance scheduling in the electricity industry: A literature review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(3), pages 695-706.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:94:y:2009:i:5:p:905-912 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grigoriev, Alexander & van de Klundert, Joris & Spieksma, Frits C.R., 2006.
"Modeling and solving the periodic maintenance problem,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 172(3), pages 783-797, August.
- Grigoriev Alexander & Klundert Joris van de & Spieksma Frits C.R., 2004. "Modeling and Solving the Periodic Maintenance Problem," Research Memorandum 027, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Go, Hun & Kim, Ji-Su & Lee, Dong-Ho, 2013. "Operation and preventive maintenance scheduling for containerships: Mathematical model and solution algorithm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(3), pages 626-636.
- Deris, Safaai & Omatu, Sigeru & Ohta, Hiroshi & Shaharudin Kutar, Lt. Cdr & Abd Samat, Pathiah, 1999. "Ship maintenance scheduling by genetic algorithm and constraint-based reasoning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(3), pages 489-502, February.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:93:y:2008:i:6:p:779-789 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joo, Seong-Jong, 2009. "Scheduling preventive maintenance for modular designed components: A dynamic approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(2), pages 512-520, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:84:y:1995:i:2:p:481-493. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.