Scheduling of corrugated paper production
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:compst:v:60:y:2004:i:2:p:311-329 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dowsland, Kathryn A., 1993. "Some experiments with simulated annealing techniques for packing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 389-399, August.
- Lodi, Andrea & Martello, Silvano & Monaci, Michele, 2002. "Two-dimensional packing problems: A survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 241-252, September.
- Wascher, Gerhard & Hau[ss]ner, Heike & Schumann, Holger, 2007. "An improved typology of cutting and packing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(3), pages 1109-1130, December.
- Sergei Parinov, 1999. "Toward a Theory and Agent-Based Model of the Networked Economy," Russian Working Paper Archive for Economists and Sociologists 827080, The Institute of Economics and Industrial Engineering of SD of RAS.
- Beasley, J. E., 2004. "A population heuristic for constrained two-dimensional non-guillotine cutting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(3), pages 601-627, August.
- Hopper, E. & Turton, B. C. H., 2001. "An empirical investigation of meta-heuristic and heuristic algorithms for a 2D packing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 34-57, January.
- Sándor P. Fekete & Jörg Schepers, 2004. "A General Framework for Bounds for Higher-Dimensional Orthogonal Packing Problems," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 60(2), pages 311-329, October.
- Lodi, Andrea & Martello, Silvano & Vigo, Daniele, 1999. "Approximation algorithms for the oriented two-dimensional bin packing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 158-166, January.
- Mes, Martijn & van der Heijden, Matthieu & van Harten, Aart, 2007. "Comparison of agent-based scheduling to look-ahead heuristics for real-time transportation problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(1), pages 59-75, August.
- Silvano Martello & Daniele Vigo, 1998. "Exact Solution of the Two-Dimensional Finite Bin Packing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(3), pages 388-399, March.
More about this item
KeywordsScheduling Corrugated paper Complexity Contiguous set Integer programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:192:y:2009:i:3:p:782-792. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.