Technical diagnostic of a fleet of vehicles using rough set theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Greco, Salvatore & Matarazzo, Benedetto & Slowinski, Roman, 2001. "Rough sets theory for multicriteria decision analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 1-47, February.
- R. Slowinski & C. Zopounidis, 1995. "Application of the Rough Set Approach to Evaluation of Bankruptcy Risk," Intelligent Systems in Accounting, Finance and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(1), pages 27-41, March.
- Azibi, R. & Vanderpooten, D., 2002. "Construction of rule-based assignment models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 138(2), pages 274-293, April.
- Dimitras, A. I. & Slowinski, R. & Susmaga, R. & Zopounidis, C., 1999. "Business failure prediction using rough sets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 263-280, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meisel, Stephan & Mattfeld, Dirk, 2010. "Synergies of Operations Research and Data Mining," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(1), pages 1-10, October.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:250:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-015-2009-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Shyng, Jhieh-Yu & Shieh, How-Ming & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung & Hsieh, Shu-Huei, 2010. "Using FSBT technique with Rough Set Theory for personal investment portfolio analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(2), pages 601-607, March.
More about this item
KeywordsTransportation Data mining Rough sets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:193:y:2009:i:3:p:891-903. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.