Airfreight forwarder shipment planning: A mixed 0-1 model and managerial issues in the integration and consolidation of shipments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bookbinder, James H. & Higginson, James K., 2002. "Probabilistic modeling of freight consolidation by private carriage," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 305-318, September.
- Lokketangen, Arne & Glover, Fred, 1998. "Solving zero-one mixed integer programming problems using tabu search," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 106(2-3), pages 624-658, April.
- Tyan, Jonah C. & Wang, Fu-Kwun & Du, Timon C., 2003. "An evaluation of freight consolidation policies in global third party logistics," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 55-62, February.
- Costamagna, Eugenio & Fanni, Alessandra & Giacinto, Giorgio, 1998. "A Tabu Search algorithm for the optimisation of telecommunication networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 106(2-3), pages 357-372, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ülkü, M. Ali & Bookbinder, James H., 2012. "Optimal quoting of delivery time by a third party logistics provider: The impact of shipment consolidation and temporal pricing schemes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(1), pages 110-117.
- Hui, Yer Van & Gao, Jia & Leung, Lawrence & Wallace, Stein, 2014. "Airfreight forwarder’s shipment planning under uncertainty: A two-stage stochastic programming approach," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 83-102.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1057_s41274-016-0124-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leung, Lawrence C. & Wong, Wai Hung & Hui, Yer Van & Wan, Yulai, 2013. "Managing third-party logistics under uncertainty: A decision scheme and managerial implications," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(2), pages 630-644.
- Kulkarni, Anand J. & Baki, M.F. & Chaouch, Ben A., 2016. "Application of the cohort-intelligence optimization method to three selected combinatorial optimization problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(2), pages 427-447.
- Xu, Su Xiu & Cheng, Meng & Huang, George Q., 2015. "Efficient intermodal transportation auctions for B2B e-commerce logistics with transaction costs," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 322-337.
More about this item
KeywordsLogistics Shipment planning Mixed 0-1 integer program Tabu search Sensitivity analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:193:y:2009:i:1:p:86-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.