Airfreight forwarder shipment planning: A mixed 0-1 model and managerial issues in the integration and consolidation of shipments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bookbinder, James H. & Higginson, James K., 2002. "Probabilistic modeling of freight consolidation by private carriage," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 305-318, September.
- Lokketangen, Arne & Glover, Fred, 1998. "Solving zero-one mixed integer programming problems using tabu search," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 106(2-3), pages 624-658, April.
- Tyan, Jonah C. & Wang, Fu-Kwun & Du, Timon C., 2003. "An evaluation of freight consolidation policies in global third party logistics," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 55-62, February.
- Costamagna, Eugenio & Fanni, Alessandra & Giacinto, Giorgio, 1998. "A Tabu Search algorithm for the optimisation of telecommunication networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 106(2-3), pages 357-372, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ülkü, M. Ali & Bookbinder, James H., 2012. "Optimal quoting of delivery time by a third party logistics provider: The impact of shipment consolidation and temporal pricing schemes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(1), pages 110-117.
- Hui, Yer Van & Gao, Jia & Leung, Lawrence & Wallace, Stein, 2014. "Airfreight forwarder’s shipment planning under uncertainty: A two-stage stochastic programming approach," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 83-102.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1057_s41274-016-0124-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leung, Lawrence C. & Wong, Wai Hung & Hui, Yer Van & Wan, Yulai, 2013. "Managing third-party logistics under uncertainty: A decision scheme and managerial implications," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(2), pages 630-644.
- Kulkarni, Anand J. & Baki, M.F. & Chaouch, Ben A., 2016. "Application of the cohort-intelligence optimization method to three selected combinatorial optimization problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(2), pages 427-447.
- Xu, Su Xiu & Cheng, Meng & Huang, George Q., 2015. "Efficient intermodal transportation auctions for B2B e-commerce logistics with transaction costs," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 322-337.
More about this item
KeywordsLogistics Shipment planning Mixed 0-1 integer program Tabu search Sensitivity analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:193:y:2009:i:1:p:86-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .