Optimal integrated production and inventory control of an assemble-to-order system with multiple non-unitary demand classes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Morris A. Cohen & Paul R. Kleindorfer & Hau L. Lee, 1988. "Service Constrained (s, S) Inventory Systems with Priority Demand Classes and Lost Sales," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(4), pages 482-499, April.
- Feng Cheng & Markus Ettl & Grace Lin & David D. Yao, 2002. "Inventory-Service Optimization in Configure-to-Order Systems," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 4(2), pages 114-132, December.
- Saif Benjaafar & Mohsen ElHafsi & Francis de Véricourt, 2004. "Demand Allocation in Multiple-Product, Multiple-Facility, Make-to-Stock Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(10), pages 1431-1448, October.
- Albert Y. Ha, 1997. "Inventory Rationing in a Make-to-Stock Production System with Several Demand Classes and Lost Sales," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(8), pages 1093-1103, August.
- Mohebbi, E. & Choobineh, F., 2005. "The impact of component commonality in an assemble-to-order environment under supply and demand uncertainty," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 472-482, December.
- Hausman, Warren H. & Lee, Hau L. & Zhang, Alex X., 1998. "Joint demand fulfillment probability in a multi-item inventory system with independent order-up-to policies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 109(3), pages 646-659, September.
- de Kok, Ton G. & Visschers, Jeremy W. C. H., 1999. "Analysis of assembly systems with service level constraints," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-3), pages 313-326, March.
- Francis de Véricourt & Fikri Karaesmen & Yves Dallery, 2002. "Optimal Stock Allocation for a Capacitated Supply System," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(11), pages 1486-1501, November.
- Donald M. Topkis, 1968. "Optimal Ordering and Rationing Policies in a Nonstationary Dynamic Inventory Model with n Demand Classes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(3), pages 160-176, November.
- Saif Benjaafar & Mohsen ElHafsi, 2006. "Production and Inventory Control of a Single Product Assemble-to-Order System with Multiple Customer Classes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(12), pages 1896-1912, December.
- Savas Dayanik & Jing-Sheng Song & Susan H. Xu, 2003. "The Effectiveness of Several Performance Bounds for Capacitated Production, Partial-Order-Service, Assemble-to-Order Systems," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 5(3), pages 230-251, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen-Ritzo, Ching-Hua & Ervolina, Tom & Harrison, Terry P. & Gupta, Barun, 2011. "Component rationing for available-to-promise scheduling in configure-to-order systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(1), pages 57-65, May.
- Gao, Chunyan & Shen, Houcai & Cheng, T.C.E., 2010. "Order-fulfillment performance analysis of an assemble-to-order system with unreliable machines," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 341-349, August.
- Elhafsi, Mohsen & Hamouda, Essia, 2015. "Managing an assemble-to-order system with after sales market for components," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(3), pages 828-841.
- Oh, Yosep & Behdad, Sara, 2017. "Simultaneous reassembly and procurement planning in assemble-to-order remanufacturing systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 168-178.
- ElHafsi, Mohsen & Camus, Herve & Craye, Etienne, 2010. "Managing an integrated production inventory system with information on the production and demand status and multiple non-unitary demand classes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(2), pages 986-1001, December.
- Kim, Eungab, 2012. "Centralized admission and production control in a two-stage supply chain with single component and customized products," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 530-540.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:261:y:2017:i:3:p:866-879 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Eungab & Park, Taeho, 2016. "Admission and inventory control of a single-component make-to-order production system with replenishment setup cost and lead time," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(1), pages 91-102.
- Zhao, Yao, 2009. "Analysis and evaluation of an Assemble-to-Order system with batch ordering policy and compound Poisson demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(3), pages 800-809, November.
More about this item
KeywordsAssemble-to-order Production and inventory control Compound demand Markov decision processes Make-to-stock queues;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:194:y:2009:i:1:p:127-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.