A fuzzy approach for selecting project membership to achieve cognitive style goals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. E. Bellman & L. A. Zadeh, 1970. "Decision-Making in a Fuzzy Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages 141-164, December.
- Michael T. Pich & Christoph H. Loch & Arnoud De Meyer, 2002. "On Uncertainty, Ambiguity, and Complexity in Project Management," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(8), pages 1008-1023, August.
- Shipley, Margaret F. & de Korvin, Andre & Omer, Khursheed, 2001. "A fuzzy logic-based decision model to satisfy goals for successful product/service introduction," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 209-219, November.
- Tavares, L. V., 2002. "A review of the contribution of Operational Research to Project Management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Chenhall, Robert & Morris, Deigan, 1991. "The effect of cognitive style and sponsorship bias on the treatment of opportunity costs in resource allocation decisions," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 27-46.
- Tsai, Hsien-Tang & Moskowitz, Herbert & Lee, Lai-Hsi, 2003. "Human resource selection for software development projects using Taguchi's parameter design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(1), pages 167-180, November.
- John C. Henderson & Paul C. Nutt, 1980. "The Influence of Decision Style on Decision Making Behavior," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(4), pages 371-386, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tavana, Madjid & Azizi, Farshad & Azizi, Farzad & Behzadian, Majid, 2013. "A fuzzy inference system with application to player selection and team formation in multi-player sports," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 97-110.
- Woodruff, Christopher J., 2010. "Multivariate optimisation for procurement of emergency services equipment - Teams of the best or the best of teams?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(1), pages 186-194, August.
More about this item
KeywordsFuzzy sets Project management Team member selection Cognitive learning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:192:y:2009:i:3:p:918-928. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.