A fuzzy approach for selecting project membership to achieve cognitive style goals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. E. Bellman & L. A. Zadeh, 1970. "Decision-Making in a Fuzzy Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages 141-164, December.
- Michael T. Pich & Christoph H. Loch & Arnoud De Meyer, 2002. "On Uncertainty, Ambiguity, and Complexity in Project Management," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(8), pages 1008-1023, August.
- Shipley, Margaret F. & de Korvin, Andre & Omer, Khursheed, 2001. "A fuzzy logic-based decision model to satisfy goals for successful product/service introduction," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 209-219, November.
- Tavares, L. V., 2002. "A review of the contribution of Operational Research to Project Management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Chenhall, Robert & Morris, Deigan, 1991. "The effect of cognitive style and sponsorship bias on the treatment of opportunity costs in resource allocation decisions," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 27-46.
- Tsai, Hsien-Tang & Moskowitz, Herbert & Lee, Lai-Hsi, 2003. "Human resource selection for software development projects using Taguchi's parameter design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(1), pages 167-180, November.
- John C. Henderson & Paul C. Nutt, 1980. "The Influence of Decision Style on Decision Making Behavior," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(4), pages 371-386, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tavana, Madjid & Azizi, Farshad & Azizi, Farzad & Behzadian, Majid, 2013. "A fuzzy inference system with application to player selection and team formation in multi-player sports," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 97-110.
- Woodruff, Christopher J., 2010. "Multivariate optimisation for procurement of emergency services equipment - Teams of the best or the best of teams?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(1), pages 186-194, August.
More about this item
KeywordsFuzzy sets Project management Team member selection Cognitive learning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:192:y:2009:i:3:p:918-928. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .