Minimizing the makespan in a two-machine cross-docking flow shop problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno, Giuseppe & Genovese, Andrea & Piccolo, Carmela, 2014. "The capacitated Lot Sizing model: A powerful tool for logistics decision making," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 380-390.
- Hermel, Dror & Hasheminia, Hamed & Adler, Nicole & Fry, Michael J., 2016. "A solution framework for the multi-mode resource-constrained cross-dock scheduling problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 59(PB), pages 157-170.
- Saeid Rezaei & Amirsaman Kheirkhah, 0. "A comprehensive approach in designing a sustainable closed-loop supply chain network using cross-docking operations," Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-48.
- Lin, Bertrand M.T. & Lin, Y.-Y. & Fang, K.-T., 2013. "Two-machine flow shop scheduling of polyurethane foam production," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 286-294.
- Boysen, Nils & Emde, Simon & Hoeck, Michael & Kauderer, Markus, 2015. "Part logistics in the automotive industry: Decision problems, literature review and research agenda," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(1), pages 107-120.
- Maknoon, M.Y. & Soumis, F. & Baptiste, P., 2016. "Optimizing transshipment workloads in less-than-truckload cross-docks," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 90-100.
- repec:spr:comaot:v:24:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10588-017-9247-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fateme Heidari & Seyed Hessameddin Zegordi & Reza Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, 0. "Modeling truck scheduling problem at a cross-dock facility through a bi-objective bi-level optimization approach," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-16.
- M. H. Fazel Zarandi & H. Khorshidian & M. Akbarpour Shirazi, 2016. "A constraint programming model for the scheduling of JIT cross-docking systems with preemption," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 297-313, April.
- Shi, Wen & Shang, Jennifer & Liu, Zhixue & Zuo, Xiaolu, 2014. "Optimal design of the auto parts supply chain for JIT operations: Sequential bifurcation factor screening and multi-response surface methodology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(2), pages 664-676.
- Buijs, Paul & Vis, Iris F.A. & Carlo, Héctor J., 2014. "Synchronization in cross-docking networks: A research classification and framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(3), pages 593-608.
- Liao, T.W. & Egbelu, P.J. & Chang, P.C., 2013. "Simultaneous dock assignment and sequencing of inbound trucks under a fixed outbound truck schedule in multi-door cross docking operations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 212-229.
- Shi, Wen & Liu, Zhixue & Shang, Jennifer & Cui, Yujia, 2013. "Multi-criteria robust design of a JIT-based cross-docking distribution center for an auto parts supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(3), pages 695-706.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:194:y:2017:i:c:p:102-112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Konrad Stephan & Nils Boysen, 2011. "Cross-docking," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 129-137, September.
- Ladier, Anne-Laure & Alpan, Gülgün, 2016. "Cross-docking operations: Current research versus industry practice," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 145-162.
More about this item
KeywordsMachine scheduling Logistics Cross-docking;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:193:y:2009:i:1:p:59-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.