Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: Current editor:
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
September 2000, Volume 125, Issue 3
- 526-534 The dynamic predicate stashing copy problem and the Steiner problem in graphs
by Marsman, S. & Duin, C. W. & Volgenant, A.
- 535-550 Sequencing of jobs in some production system
by Grabowski, Jozef & Pempera, Jaroslaw
- 551-570 Modelling diffusion and replacement
by Islam, Towhidul & Meade, Nigel
- 571-587 Dimension of valued relations
by Doignon, Jean-Paul & Mitas, Jutta
- 588-601 The effects of inflation and time-value of money on an economic order quantity model with a random product life cycle
by Moon, Ilkyeong & Lee, Suyeon
- 602-621 Commonality in product design: Cost saving, valuation change and cannibalization
by Kim, Kilsun & Chhajed, Dilip
- 622-632 Benders-and-cut algorithm for fixed-charge capacitated network design problem
by Sridhar, Varadharajan & Park, June S.
- 633-647 A decision support system for business process planning
by Volkner, Peer & Werners, Brigitte
- 648-655 On the single-assignment p-hub center problem
by Kara, Bahar Y. & Tansel, Barbaros C.
- 656-669 Determining the relative efficiency of MBA programs using DEA
by Colbert, Amy & Levary, Reuven R. & Shaner, Michael C.
- 670-678 Co-plot: A graphic display method for geometrical representations of MCDM
by Raveh, Adi
September 2000, Volume 125, Issue 2
- 219-221 Editorial
by Krarup, Jakob & Pisinger, David
- 222-238 Optimization engineering techniques for the exact solution of NP-hard combinatorial optimization problems
by Toth, Paolo
- 239-248 Continued fractions in optimal cutting of a rectangular sheet into equal small rectangles
by Arslanov, M. Z.
- 249-256 Analysis of permutation routing algorithms
by Bekesi, Jozsef & Galambos, Gabor & Hajnal, Peter
- 257-265 Tabu search for DNA sequencing with false negatives and false positives
by Blazewicz, J. & Formanowicz, P. & Kasprzak, M. & Markiewicz, W. T. & Weglarz, J.
- 266-277 Application of the noising method to the travelling salesman problem
by Charon, Irene & Hudry, Olivier
- 278-282 The vertex degrees of minimum spanning trees
by Cieslik, Dietmar
- 283-291 Algorithmic approach to the satisfactory graph partitioning problem
by Gerber, Michael U. & Kobler, Daniel
- 292-297 Stability in P5- and banner-free graphs
by Lozin, V. V.
- 298-315 On the capacitated lot-sizing and continuous 0-1 knapsack polyhedra
by Miller, Andrew J. & Nemhauser, George L. & Savelsbergh, Martin W. P.
- 316-323 The method of generalized generating sequences
by Ushakov, Igor
- 324-339 Scheduling a flowline manufacturing cell with sequence dependent family setup times
by Schaller, Jeffrey E. & Gupta, Jatinder N. D. & Vakharia, Asoo J.
- 340-358 A mini-line approach for pull production
by Ahmadi, Reza H. & Matsuo, Hirofumi
- 359-369 A genetic algorithm for scheduling staff of mixed skills under multi-criteria
by Cai, X. & Li, K. N.
- 370-380 Minimizing makespan subject to minimum total flow-time on identical parallel machines
by Gupta, Jatinder N. D. & Ruiz-Torres, Alex J.
- 381-397 A comparative evaluation of modeling approaches to the labor shift scheduling problem
by Aykin, Turgut
- 398-409 A discrete semi-Markov decision model to determine the optimal repair/replacement policy under general repairs
by Love, C. E. & Zhang, Z. G. & Zitron, M. A. & Guo, R.
- 410-424 Hydro-electric unit commitment subject to uncertain demand
by Philpott, A. B. & Craddock, M. & Waterer, H.
- 425-428 An improved precedence rule for single machine sequencing problems with quadratic penalty
by Mondal, Sakib A. & Sen, Anup K.
- 429-430 On improving the single-vendor single-buyer integrated production inventory model with a generalized policy
by Goyal, S. K.
- 431-439 Multi-attribute decision aid under incomplete information and hierarchical structure
by Ahn, Byeong Seok & Sam Park, Kyung & Hee Han, Chang & Kyeong Kim, Jae
- 440-448 On three-machine flow shops with random job processing times
by Kamburowski, Jerzy
August 2000, Volume 125, Issue 1
- 1-17 Pure competition, regulated and Stackelberg equilibria: Application to the energy system of Quebec
by Lavigne, Denis & Loulou, Richard & Savard, Gilles
- 18-24 An algorithm for the multiparametric 0-1-integer linear programming problem relative to the objective function
by Crema, Alejandro
- 25-33 An extended DEA model: Appending an additional input to make all DMUs at least weakly efficient
by Takeda, Eiji
- 34-58 An evaluation of vendor selection models from a total cost of ownership perspective
by Degraeve, Zeger & Labro, Eva & Roodhooft, Filip
- 59-72 ProGen/[pi]x - An instance generator for resource-constrained project scheduling problems with partially renewable resources and further extensions
by Drexl, Andreas & Nissen, Rudiger & Patterson, James H. & Salewski, Frank
- 73-83 Capturing group preferences in a multicriteria decision
by Easley, Robert F. & Valacich, Joseph S. & Venkataramanan, M. A.
- 84-92 New bounds for expected cycle times in tandem queues with blocking
by Nakade, Koichi
- 93-112 Returns to scale and scale elasticity in data envelopment analysis
by Fukuyama, Hirofumi
- 113-132 Local stability intervals in the analytic hierarchy process
by Aguaron, Juan & Moreno-Jimenez, Jose Maria
- 133-148 Multiaction maintenance subject to action-dependent risk and stochastic failure
by Su, Chao-Ton & Wu, Sung-Chi & Chang, Cheng-Chang
- 149-174 Optimal dynamic pricing of perishable products with stochastic demand and a finite set of prices
by Chatwin, Richard E.
- 175-183 Multicriteria assignment method PROAFTN: Methodology and medical application
by Belacel, Nabil
- 184-194 An organizational change perspective on the value of modeling
by Liberatore, Matthew J. & Hatchuel, Armand & Weil, Benoit & Stylianou, Antonis C.
- 195-204 Hiring policies in an uncertain environment: Cost and productivity trade-offs
by Gerchak, Yigal & Golany, Boaz
- 205-215 Airline spill analysis - beyond the normal demand
by Z.F. Li, Michael & Hoon Oum, Tae
- 216-217 A note on "Project scheduling with resource constraints: A branch and bound approach"
by Kaefer, Frederick
August 2000, Volume 124, Issue 3
- 437-446 The design of robotic dairy barns using closed queueing networks
by Halachmi, I. & Adan, I. J. B. F. & van der Wal, J. & Heesterbeek, J. A. P. & van Beek, P.
- 447-467 Higher order approximations for the single server queue with splitting, merging and feedback
by Girish, Muckai K. & Hu, Jian-Qiang
- 468-477 Note on cyclic sequences in the product rate variation problem
by Bautista, Joaquin & Companys, Ramon & Corominas, Albert
- 478-494 An interactive reference point approach for multiobjective mixed-integer programming using branch-and-bound
by Alves, Maria Joao & Climaco, Joao
- 495-510 Evaluation of supply chain structures through modularization and postponement
by Ernst, Ricardo & Kamrad, Bardia
- 511-528 The discrete lot-sizing and scheduling problem: Complexity and modification for batch availability
by Bruggemann, Wolfgang & Jahnke, Hermann
- 529-538 A nonparametric stochastic procedure for FMS evaluation
by Talluri, Srinivas & Whiteside, Mary M. & Seipel, Scott J.
- 539-549 Efficient storage allocation for processing in backlog-controlled queueing networks using multicriteria techniques
by Giokas, D. I. & Pentzaropoulos, G. C.
- 550-559 A note on EOQ models for deteriorating items under stock dependent selling rate
by Chung, Kun-Jen & Chu, Peter & Lan, Shaw-Ping
- 560-570 Properties of a sequencing problem for a mixed model assembly line with conveyor stoppages
by Xiaobo, Zhao & Ohno, Katsuhisa
- 571-590 Bias and variance reduction in computer simulation studies
by Crawford, J. W. & Gallwey, T. J.
- 591-600 The biobjective minimum cost flow problem
by Sedeno-Noda, A. & Gonzalez-Martin, C.
- 601-614 On the dynamics of stochastic diffusion of manufacturing technology
by Liu, John
- 615-628 Queues with a variable number of servers
by Li, Hui & Yang, Tao
- 629-640 Four-part partition games isomorphic to Silverman's game
by Heuer, Gerald A. & Leopold-Wildburger, Ulrike
- 641-650 Determination of weights of interacting criteria from a reference set
by Marichal, Jean-Luc & Roubens, Marc
- 651-654 Technical note on symmetric duality in multiobjective programming: Some remarks on recent results
by Chandra, Suresh & Abha
July 2000, Volume 124, Issue 2
- 221-223 Management science and operations research in China
by Li, Huaizu & Wang, Shouyang & Xu, Li D
- 224-234 A neural network representation of linear programming
by Li, Hong-Xing & Da, Xu Li
- 235-242 Mathematical modeling of China's State-owned Enterprises' Contract System
by Feng, Shan & Da Xu, Li
- 243-254 Forecasting regional income inequality in China
by Zheng, Fei & Xu, Li Da & Tang, Bingyong
- 255-266 Modeling staffing flexibility: A case of China
by Li, Ninghua & Li, Ling X.
- 267-282 A multiple traveling salesman problem model for hot rolling scheduling in Shanghai Baoshan Iron & Steel Complex
by Tang, Lixin & Liu, Jiyin & Rong, Aiying & Yang, Zihou
- 283-293 A production rescheduling expert simulation system
by Li, Heng & Li, Zhicheng & Li, Ling X. & Hu, Bin
- 294-306 Practices of preventive maintenance and replacement for engines: A case study
by Lai, K. K. & Leung, Francis K. N. & Tao, B. & Wang, S. Y.
- 307-331 Fuzzy dispatching model and genetic algorithms for railyards operations
by He, Shiwei & Song, Rui & Chaudhry, Sohail S.
- 332-341 A linear matrix inequality approach for robust control of systems with delayed states
by Li Da, Xu & Cheng, Chuwang & Tang, Bingyong
- 342-352 An adaptive control method for time-varying systems
by Tang, Bingyong & Li Da, Xu & Wang, Wenjie
- 353-359 Predicting duration of stay in a pediatric intensive care unit: A Markovian approach
by Seth Kapadia, Asha & Chan, Wenyaw & Sachdeva, Ramesh & Moye, Lemuel A. & Jefferson, Larry S.
- 360-376 Multiple center capacitated arc routing problems: A tabu search algorithm using capacitated trees
by Amberg, Anita & Domschke, Wolfgang & Vo[ss], Stefan
- 377-389 A comparison of Lagrangean and surrogate relaxations for the maximal covering location problem
by Galvao, Roberto D. & Gonzalo Acosta Espejo, Luis & Boffey, Brian
- 390-408 Fuzzy inventory with backorder for fuzzy total demand based on interval-valued fuzzy set
by Yao, Jing-Shing & Su, Jin-Shieh
- 409-421 Optimization of printed circuit board manufacturing: Integrated modeling and algorithms
by Altinkemer, Kemal & Kazaz, Burak & Koksalan, Murat & Moskowitz, Herbert
- 422-436 Modeling recirculating conveyors with blocking
by Schmidt, Linda C. & Jackman, John
July 2000, Volume 124, Issue 1
- 1-14 An age-structured model for the AIDS epidemic
by Griffiths, Jeff & Lowrie, Dawn & Williams, Janet
- 15-27 A computational study of smoothing heuristics for the traveling salesman problem
by Coy, Steven P. & Golden, Bruce L. & Wasil, Edward A.
- 28-42 A hybrid genetic algorithm for the open shop scheduling problem
by Liaw, Ching-Fang
- 43-54 A genetic algorithm approach to policy design for consequence minimization
by Rubenstein-Montano, Bonnie & Anandalingam, G. & Zandi, Iraj
- 55-62 A methodological framework for the validation of predictive simulations
by Fraedrich, D. & Goldberg, A.
- 63-76 An optimization problem arising in the design of multiring systems
by Arbib, Claudio & Rossi, Fabrizio
- 77-88 Some reverse location problems
by Zhang, Jianzhong & Liu, Zhenhong & Ma, Zhongfan
- 89-101 Deriving decision rules to locate export containers in container yards
by Kim, Kap Hwan & Park, Young Man & Ryu, Kwang-Ryul
- 102-113 On consistency and ranking of alternatives in fuzzy AHP
by Leung, L. C. & Cao, D.
- 114-124 A search game when a search path is given
by Hohzaki, Ryusuke & Iida, Koji
- 125-138 Market entry, phased rollout or abandonment? A real option approach
by Pennings, Enrico & Lint, Onno
- 139-150 Exact and heuristic algorithms for data sets reconstruction
by Lodi, Andrea & Vigo, Daniele & Zannoni, Cinzia
- 151-158 A simple duality proof in convex quadratic programming with a quadratic constraint, and some applications
by Pinar, Mustafa C.
- 159-186 Context, tactics, and the examination of alternatives during strategic decision making
by Nutt, Paul C.
- 187-203 Rating of Indian commercial banks: A DEA approach
by Saha, Asish & Ravisankar, T. S.
- 204-216 A method of optimal lattice packing of congruent oriented polygons in the plane
by Stoyan, Yu G. & Patsuk, V. N.
- 217-218 The analytic hierarchy process in an uncertain environment: A simulation approach by Hauser and Tadikamalla (1996)
by Ahn, Byeong Seok
June 2000, Volume 123, Issue 3
- 453-472 Computational analysis of a flexible assembly system design problem
by Kumar, Ashok & Jacobson, Sheldon H. & Sewell, Edward C.
- 473-489 An exact method for the two-echelon, single-source, capacitated facility location problem
by Tragantalerngsak, Suda & Holt, John & Ronnqvist, Mikael
- 490-503 Coordinated replenishments in inventory systems with correlated demands
by Liu, Liming & Yuan, Xue-Ming
- 504-518 A branch and bound algorithm for a production scheduling problem in an assembly system under due date constraints
by Park, Moon-Won & Kim, Yeong-Dae
- 519-530 Replacement-repair policy for multi-state deteriorating products under warranty
by Zuo, Ming J. & Liu, Bin & Murthy, D. N. P.
- 531-542 Heuristic and exact algorithms for the simultaneous assignment problem
by Yamada, Takeo & Nasu, Yasushi
- 543-557 A comparative analysis of DEA as a discrete alternative multiple criteria decision tool
by Sarkis, Joseph
- 558-567 Case-based decision support system: Architecture for simulating military command and control
by Liao, Shu-hsien
- 568-584 Coordinating an innovation in supply chain management
by Kim, Bowon
- 585-592 Partitioning under the Lp norm
by Goldberg, Robert R. & Shapiro, Jacob
- 593-605 Comparing the efficacy of ranking methods for multiple round-robin tournaments
by Mendonca, D. & Raghavachari, M.
- 606-613 An extension of the PROMETHEE method for decision making in fuzzy environment: Ranking of alternative energy exploitation projects
by Goumas, M. & Lygerou, V.
- 614-627 Subscript-free modeling languages: A tool for facilitating the formulation and use of models
by Lin, Suh-Yun Elva & Schuff, David & St. Louis, Robert D.
- 628-639 Separating risk and return in the CAPM: A general utility-based model
by Pedersen, Christian S.
- 640-651 Clustering of objects and attributes for manufacturing and marketing applications
by Vakharia, Asoo J. & Mahajan, Jayashree
- 652-659 An efficient linearization approach for mixed-integer problems
by Chang, Ching-Ter
June 2000, Volume 123, Issue 2
- 227-228 Recent advances in theory and practice of combinatorial optimization (ECCO X)
by Burkard, Rainer & Labbe, Martine & Teresa Ramos, M. & Sicilia, J.
- 229-240 Heuristics for the two-stage job shop scheduling problem with a bottleneck machine
by Drobouchevitch, I. G. & Strusevich, V. A.
- 241-255 Frequency assignment in mobile radio systems using branch-and-cut techniques
by Fischetti, Matteo & Lepschy, Chiara & Minerva, Giuseppe & Romanin-Jacur, Giorgio & Toto, Ema
- 256-270 Tabu Search applied to global optimization
by Chelouah, Rachid & Siarry, Patrick
- 271-291 A multiperiod two-echelon multicommodity capacitated plant location problem
by Hinojosa, Y. & Puerto, J. & Fernandez, F. R.
- 292-302 Algorithms for the robust 1-center problem on a tree
by Averbakh, Igor & Berman, Oded
- 303-314 Scheduling no-wait robotic cells with two and three machines
by Agnetis, A.
- 315-324 A directed hypergraph model for random time dependent shortest paths
by Pretolani, Daniele
- 325-332 New trends in exact algorithms for the 0-1 knapsack problem
by Martello, Silvano & Pisinger, David & Toth, Paolo
- 333-345 Approximation algorithms for knapsack problems with cardinality constraints
by Caprara, Alberto & Kellerer, Hans & Pferschy, Ulrich & Pisinger, David
- 346-371 The edge-weighted clique problem: Valid inequalities, facets and polyhedral computations
by Macambira, Elder Magalhaes & de Souza, Cid Carvalho
- 372-381 An efficient approach for the multi-pallet loading problem
by Terno, Johannes & Scheithauer, Guntram & Sommerwei[ss], Uta & Riehme, Jan
- 382-393 A primal partitioning approach for single and non-simultaneous multicommodity flow problems
by Hadjiat, Malika & Maurras, Jean-Francois & Vaxes, Yann
- 394-407 Unbounded knapsack problem: Dynamic programming revisited
by Andonov, R. & Poirriez, V. & Rajopadhye, S.
- 408-427 The asymmetric traveling salesman problem with replenishment arcs
by Boland, N. L. & Clarke, L. W. & Nemhauser, G. L.
- 428-435 Path equipartition in the Chebyshev norm
by Liverani, Marco & Morgana, Aurora & Simeone, Bruno & Storchi, Giovanni
May 2000, Volume 123, Issue 1
- 1-15 The dynamic relocation and phase-out of a hybrid, two-echelon plant/warehousing facility: A multiple objective approach
by Melachrinoudis, Emanuel & Min, Hokey
- 16-28 Fuzzy rule based classification with FeatureSelector and modified threshold accepting
by Ravi, V. & Zimmermann, H. -J.
- 29-41 Lower-bounding procedures for the 2-dimensional cell suppression problem
by Duarte de Carvalho, Filipa & Teresa Almeida, Maria
- 42-60 Production lot sizing in failure prone two-stage serial systems
by Lee, S. D. & Rung, J. M.
- 61-72 Computing performance measures in a multi-class multi-resource processor-shared loss system
by Aksin, O. Zeynep & Harker, Patrick T.
- 73-85 Hybrid fiber co-axial CATV network design with variable capacity optical network units
by Gupta, Rakesh & Pirkul, Hasan
- 86-104 Algorithms for graph partitioning problems by means of eigenspace relaxations
by Tu, Chih-Chien & Shieh, Ce-Kuen & Cheng, Hsuanjen
- 105-124 Multi-factor performance measure model with an application to Fortune 500 companies
by Zhu, Joe
- 125-144 The application of operational research to European air traffic flow management - understanding the context
by Leal de Matos, Paula & Ormerod, Richard
- 145-153 Dynamic programming using the Fritz-John conditions
by Steiner, Erich & McKinnon, Ken
- 154-174 Reciprocal distributions in the analytic hierarchy process
by Escobar, M. T. & Moreno-Jimenez, J. M.
- 175-194 Optimal policies under risk for changing software systems based on customer satisfaction
by Sahin, Izzet & Zahedi, Fatemeh (Mariam)
- 195-205 On a cutting plane heuristic for the stable roommates problem and its applications
by Teo, Chung-Piaw & Sethuraman, Jay
- 206-225 An archiving model for a hierarchical information storage environment
by Moinzadeh, Kamran & Berk, Emre
May 2000, Volume 122, Issue 3
- 515-533 Warehouse design and control: Framework and literature review
by Rouwenhorst, B. & Reuter, B. & Stockrahm, V. & van Houtum, G. J. & Mantel, R. J. & Zijm, W. H. M.
- 534-560 Projections of the capacitated network loading problem
by Mirchandani, Prakash
- 561-569 Upper and lower bounding procedures for minimum rooted k-subtree problem
by Kataoka, Seiji & Araki, Norio & Yamada, Takeo
- 570-583 Optimization over the efficient set of a parametric multiple objective linear programming problem
by Tu, Ta Van
- 584-601 A multi-period profit maximizing model for retail supply chain management: An integration of demand and supply-side mechanisms
by Bhattacharjee, Sudip & Ramesh, R.
- 602-610 An optimal algorithm for solving the 1-median problem on weighted 4-cactus graphs
by Lan, Yu-Feng & Wang, Yue-Li
- 611-624 A new dual based procedure for the transportation problem
by Sharma, R. R. K. & Sharma, K. D.
- 625-637 On the value of an item subject to general repair or maintenance
by Scarsini, Marco & Shaked, Moshe
- 638-655 An empirical study of isolating mechanisms in UK companies
by Oktemgil, Mehmet & Greenley, Gordon E. & Broderick, Amanda J.
April 2000, Volume 122, Issue 2
- 175-177 Advances in modeling: Paradigms, methods and applications
by Makowski, Marek & Sebastian, Hans-Jurgen
- 178-189 Complex systems analysis and environmental modeling
by Nakamori, Y. & Sawaragi, Y.
- 190-198 An application-oriented view of modeling uncertainty
by Zimmermann, H. -J.
- 199-218 Integrated model management in the data warehouse era
by Dolk, Daniel R.
- 219-241 Modeling paradigms applied to the analysis of European air quality
by Makowski, Marek
- 242-257 Building agent-based corporate information systems: An application to telemedicine
by Bui, Tung
- 258-271 Cooperative game solution concepts to a cost allocation problem
by Krus, Lech & Bronisz, Piotr
- 272-288 Service network design in freight transportation
by Crainic, Teodor Gabriel
- 289-309 Planning models for long-haul operations of postal and express shipment companies
by Grunert, Tore & Sebastian, Hans-Jurgen
- 310-328 A multi-depot pickup and delivery problem with a single hub and heterogeneous vehicles
by Irnich, Stefan
- 329-338 Modelling multi-stage manufacturing systems for efficient scheduling
by Charalambous, Christoforos & Tahmassebi, Turaj & Hindi, Khalil
- 339-353 A novel decomposition approach for on-line lot-sizing
by Aarts, E. H. L. & Reijnhoudt, M. F. & Stehouwer, H. P. & Wessels, J.
- 354-366 Modelling and simulating multi-echelon food systems
by van der Vorst, Jack G. A. J. & Beulens, Adrie J. M. & van Beek, Paul
- 367-373 Using recipe classes for supporting detailed planning in food industry: A case study
by Houba, Iris H. G. & Hartog, Rob J. M. & Top, Jan L. & Beulens, Adrie J. M. & van Berkel, Linda N.
- 374-391 Inequality measures and equitable approaches to location problems
by Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz
- 392-404 Estimation of embodied CO2 emissions by general equilibrium model
by Kainuma, M. & Matsuoka, Y. & Morita, T.
- 405-415 Analysis of recycling activities using multi-sectoral economic model with material flow
by Masui, T. & Morita, T. & Kyogoku, J.
- 416-425 The AIM/end-use model and its application to forecast Japanese carbon dioxide emissions
by Kainuma, Mikiko & Matsuoka, Yuzuru & Morita, Tsuneyuki
- 426-439 EMEP Eulerian acid deposition model and its applications
by Olendrzynski, Krzysztof & Berge, Erik & Bartnicki, Jerzy
- 440-451 A simplified ozone model based on fuzzy rules generation
by Ryoke, Mina & Nakamori, Yoshiteru & Heyes, Chris & Makowski, Marek & Schopp, Wolfgang
- 452-460 A system approach to management of catastrophic risks
by Ermoliev, Yuri M. & Ermolieva, Tatiana Y. & MacDonald, Gordon J. & Norkin, Vladimir I. & Amendola, Aniello
- 461-468 Modeling and analysis of decision making problem for mitigating natural disaster risks
by Tamura, Hiroyuki & Yamamoto, Kouji & Tomiyama, Shinji & Hatono, Itsuo
- 469-485 Interactive specification and analysis of aspiration-based preferences
by Granat, Janusz & Makowski, Marek
- 486-500 Multicriteria analysis for agricultural resource management: A critical survey and future perspectives
by Hayashi, Kiyotada
- 501-508 Utilization of artificial neural networks and the TD-learning method for constructing intelligent decision support systems
by Baba, N. & Suto, H.
- 509-513 Assignment of program modules to processors: A simulated annealing approach
by Hamam, Yskandar & Hindi, Khalil S.
April 2000, Volume 122, Issue 1
- 1-10 Optimization methods for the planning of rapid transit systems
by Laporte, Gilbert & Mesa, Juan A. & Ortega, Francisco A.
- 11-17 An efficient transformation of the generalized vehicle routing problem
by Ghiani, Gianpaolo & Improta, Gennaro
- 18-30 A two-phased approach to the supply network reconfiguration problem
by Ross, Anthony D.
- 31-40 Comparison of neural network models with ARIMA and regression models for prediction of Houston's daily maximum ozone concentrations
by Prybutok, Victor R. & Yi, Junsub & Mitchell, David
- 41-57 A review of manufacturing flexibility
by Beach, R. & Muhlemann, A. P. & Price, D. H. R. & Paterson, A. & Sharp, J. A.
- 58-68 A class of optimization problems over the efficient set of a multiple criteria nonlinear programming problem
by Thoai, Nguyen V.
- 69-78 Order relations among the optimal values under three evaluation criteria and their applications
by Li, Xue & Yamazaki, Genji & Iimura, Kiyoaki
- 79-90 Establishing dominance between alternatives with incomplete information in a hierarchically structured attribute tree
by Kim, Soung Hie & Han, Chang Hee
- 91-100 Bi-criteria utility functions: Analytical considerations and implications in the short-run labour market
by Romero, Carlos
- 101-114 Expected utility maximization of optimal stopping problems
by Muller, Alfred
- 115-122 Computation of noncooperative equilibria in ordinal games
by Xu, Chunhui
- 123-132 A sampling procedure to estimate risk probabilities in access-control security systems
by Jacobson, Sheldon H. & Kobza, John E. & Nakayama, Marvin K.
- 133-144 A moment based metric for 2-D and 3-D packing
by Dickinson, John K. & Knopf, George K.
- 145-150 Symmetric duality with pseudo-invexity in variational problems
by Nahak, C. & Nanda, S.
- 151-160 A field study of sales forecasting accuracy and processes
by Lawrence, Michael & O'Connor, Marcus & Edmundson, Bob
- 161-165 A note on pseudo-invexity and duality in nonlinear programming
by Chandra, S. & Abha
- 166-172 A note on splitting of variables in integer programming models
by Volgenant, A.
March 2000, Volume 121, Issue 3