Single machine scheduling and due date assignment with positionally dependent processing times
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kuo, Wen-Hung & Yang, Dar-Li, 2006. "Minimizing the total completion time in a single-machine scheduling problem with a time-dependent learning effect," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(2), pages 1184-1190, October.
- Cheng, T. C. E. & Ding, Q. & Lin, B. M. T., 2004. "A concise survey of scheduling with time-dependent processing times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Biskup, Dirk, 1999. "Single-machine scheduling with learning considerations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 173-178, May.
- Mosheiov, Gur, 2001. "Scheduling problems with a learning effect," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(3), pages 687-693, August.
- Dvir Shabtay & George Steiner, 2007. "Optimal Due Date Assignment and Resource Allocation to Minimize the Weighted Number of Tardy Jobs on a Single Machine," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 9(3), pages 332-350, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Finke, Gerd & Gara-Ali, Ahmed & Espinouse, Marie-Laure & Jost, Vincent & Moncel, Julien, 2017. "Unified matrix approach to solve production-maintenance problems on a single machine," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 66(PA), pages 140-146.
- Janiak, Adam & Janiak, Władysław A. & Krysiak, Tomasz & Kwiatkowski, Tomasz, 2015. "A survey on scheduling problems with due windows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(2), pages 347-357.
- Li, Shisheng & Ng, C.T. & Yuan, Jinjiang, 2011. "Scheduling deteriorating jobs with CON/SLK due date assignment on a single machine," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(2), pages 747-751, June.
- Grundel, Soesja & Çiftçi, Barış & Borm, Peter & Hamers, Herbert, 2013. "Family sequencing and cooperation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(3), pages 414-424.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:250:y:2015:i:c:p:628-635 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rustogi, Kabir & Strusevich, Vitaly A., 2012. "Simple matching vs linear assignment in scheduling models with positional effects: A critical review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(3), pages 393-407.
- Rustogi, Kabir & Strusevich, Vitaly A., 2012. "Single machine scheduling with general positional deterioration and rate-modifying maintenance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 791-804.
- Slotnick, Susan A., 2011. "Order acceptance and scheduling: A taxonomy and review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(1), pages 1-11, July.
- Vinod, V. & Sridharan, R., 2011. "Simulation modeling and analysis of due-date assignment methods and scheduling decision rules in a dynamic job shop production system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 127-146, January.
More about this item
KeywordsSingle machine scheduling Common due date assignment SLK due date assignment Positionally dependent processing times;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:198:y:2009:i:1:p:57-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.