Single machine scheduling with general positional deterioration and rate-modifying maintenance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mosheiov, Gur & Sidney, Jeffrey B., 2003. "Scheduling with general job-dependent learning curves," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 665-670, June.
- Biskup, Dirk, 2008. "A state-of-the-art review on scheduling with learning effects," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 188(2), pages 315-329, July.
- Cheng, T. C. E. & Ding, Q. & Lin, B. M. T., 2004. "A concise survey of scheduling with time-dependent processing times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Lee, C. -Y. & Leon, V. J., 2001. "Machine scheduling with a rate-modifying activity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 119-128, January.
- Chen, Jen-Shiang, 2008. "Optimization models for the tool change scheduling problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 888-894, October.
- Lodree Jr., Emmett J. & Geiger, Christopher D., 2010. "A note on the optimal sequence position for a rate-modifying activity under simple linear deterioration," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(2), pages 644-648, March.
- Yang, Suh-Jenq & Yang, Dar-Li, 2010. "Minimizing the makespan on single-machine scheduling with aging effect and variable maintenance activities," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 528-533, December.
- Biskup, Dirk, 1999. "Single-machine scheduling with learning considerations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 173-178, May.
- Gordon, Valery S. & Strusevich, Vitaly A., 2009. "Single machine scheduling and due date assignment with positionally dependent processing times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(1), pages 57-62, October.
- Mosheiov, Gur, 2001. "Scheduling problems with a learning effect," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(3), pages 687-693, August.
- Mohan Gopalakrishnan & Sanjay L. Ahire & David M. Miller, 1997. "Maximizing the Effectiveness of a Preventive Maintenance System: An Adaptive Modeling Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(6), pages 827-840, June.
- Chen, Wen-Jinn, 2009. "Minimizing number of tardy jobs on a single machine subject to periodic maintenance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 591-599, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liliana Grigoriu & Dirk Briskorn, 2017. "Scheduling jobs and maintenance activities subject to job-dependent machine deteriorations," Journal of Scheduling, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 183-197, April.
- Yin, Yunqiang & Wang, Yan & Cheng, T.C.E. & Liu, Wenqi & Li, Jinhai, 2017. "Parallel-machine scheduling of deteriorating jobs with potential machine disruptions," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 17-28.
- Finke, Gerd & Gara-Ali, Ahmed & Espinouse, Marie-Laure & Jost, Vincent & Moncel, Julien, 2017. "Unified matrix approach to solve production-maintenance problems on a single machine," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 66(PA), pages 140-146.
- repec:spr:jsched:v:20:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10951-016-0497-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gara-Ali, Ahmed & Finke, Gerd & Espinouse, Marie-Laure, 2016. "Parallel-machine scheduling with maintenance: Praising the assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(1), pages 90-97.
- Yang, Lixing & Zhou, Xuesong & Gao, Ziyou, 2014. "Credibility-based rescheduling model in a double-track railway network: a fuzzy reliable optimization approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 75-93.
- Gawiejnowicz, Stanisław & Kurc, Wiesław, 2015. "Structural properties of time-dependent scheduling problems with the lp norm objective," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 57(PB), pages 196-202.
- Xu, Dehua & Wan, Long & Liu, Aihua & Yang, Dar-Li, 2015. "Single machine total completion time scheduling problem with workload-dependent maintenance duration," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 101-106.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:273:y:2016:i:c:p:570-583 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rustogi, Kabir & Strusevich, Vitaly A., 2012. "Simple matching vs linear assignment in scheduling models with positional effects: A critical review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(3), pages 393-407.
More about this item
KeywordsScheduling; Maintenance; Sequencing; Deterioration; Single machine; Assignment problem;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:40:y:2012:i:6:p:791-804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.