Single machine scheduling with general positional deterioration and rate-modifying maintenance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mosheiov, Gur & Sidney, Jeffrey B., 2003. "Scheduling with general job-dependent learning curves," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 665-670, June.
- Biskup, Dirk, 2008. "A state-of-the-art review on scheduling with learning effects," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 188(2), pages 315-329, July.
- Cheng, T. C. E. & Ding, Q. & Lin, B. M. T., 2004. "A concise survey of scheduling with time-dependent processing times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Lee, C. -Y. & Leon, V. J., 2001. "Machine scheduling with a rate-modifying activity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 119-128, January.
- Chen, Jen-Shiang, 2008. "Optimization models for the tool change scheduling problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 888-894, October.
- Lodree Jr., Emmett J. & Geiger, Christopher D., 2010. "A note on the optimal sequence position for a rate-modifying activity under simple linear deterioration," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(2), pages 644-648, March.
- Yang, Suh-Jenq & Yang, Dar-Li, 2010. "Minimizing the makespan on single-machine scheduling with aging effect and variable maintenance activities," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 528-533, December.
- Biskup, Dirk, 1999. "Single-machine scheduling with learning considerations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 173-178, May.
- Gordon, Valery S. & Strusevich, Vitaly A., 2009. "Single machine scheduling and due date assignment with positionally dependent processing times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(1), pages 57-62, October.
- Mosheiov, Gur, 2001. "Scheduling problems with a learning effect," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(3), pages 687-693, August.
- Mohan Gopalakrishnan & Sanjay L. Ahire & David M. Miller, 1997. "Maximizing the Effectiveness of a Preventive Maintenance System: An Adaptive Modeling Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(6), pages 827-840, June.
- Chen, Wen-Jinn, 2009. "Minimizing number of tardy jobs on a single machine subject to periodic maintenance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 591-599, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gawiejnowicz, Stanisław & Kurc, Wiesław, 2015. "Structural properties of time-dependent scheduling problems with the lp norm objective," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 57(PB), pages 196-202.
- Xu, Dehua & Wan, Long & Liu, Aihua & Yang, Dar-Li, 2015. "Single machine total completion time scheduling problem with workload-dependent maintenance duration," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 101-106.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:273:y:2016:i:c:p:570-583 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liliana Grigoriu & Dirk Briskorn, 2017. "Scheduling jobs and maintenance activities subject to job-dependent machine deteriorations," Journal of Scheduling, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 183-197, April.
- Finke, Gerd & Gara-Ali, Ahmed & Espinouse, Marie-Laure & Jost, Vincent & Moncel, Julien, 2017. "Unified matrix approach to solve production-maintenance problems on a single machine," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 66(PA), pages 140-146.
- Gara-Ali, Ahmed & Finke, Gerd & Espinouse, Marie-Laure, 2016. "Parallel-machine scheduling with maintenance: Praising the assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(1), pages 90-97.
- repec:spr:jsched:v:20:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10951-016-0497-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rustogi, Kabir & Strusevich, Vitaly A., 2012. "Simple matching vs linear assignment in scheduling models with positional effects: A critical review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(3), pages 393-407.
- Yin, Yunqiang & Wang, Yan & Cheng, T.C.E. & Liu, Wenqi & Li, Jinhai, 2017. "Parallel-machine scheduling of deteriorating jobs with potential machine disruptions," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 17-28.
- Yang, Lixing & Zhou, Xuesong & Gao, Ziyou, 2014. "Credibility-based rescheduling model in a double-track railway network: a fuzzy reliable optimization approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 75-93.
More about this item
KeywordsScheduling; Maintenance; Sequencing; Deterioration; Single machine; Assignment problem;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:40:y:2012:i:6:p:791-804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .