A concise survey of scheduling with time-dependent processing times
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kunnathur, Anand S. & Gupta, Sushil K., 1990. "Minimizing the makespan with late start penalties added to processing times in a single facility scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 56-64, July.
- Cheng, T. C. E. & Ding, Q., 2001. "Single machine scheduling with step-deteriorating processing times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(3), pages 623-630, November.
- Mosheiov, Gur, 2001. "Scheduling problems with a learning effect," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(3), pages 687-693, August.
- Bachman, Aleksander & Janiak, Adam, 2000. "Minimizing maximum lateness under linear deterioration," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 126(3), pages 557-566, November.
- Gupta, Sushil K & Kunnathur, Anand S & Dandapani, Krishnan, 1987. "Optimal repayment policies for multiple loans," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 323-330.
- Biskup, Dirk, 1999. "Single-machine scheduling with learning considerations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 173-178, May.
- Sundararaghavan, P. S. & Kunnathur, A. S., 1994. "Single machine scheduling with start time dependent processing times: Some solvable cases," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 394-403, November.
- Janiak, Adam & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y., 1996. "Single machine scheduling subject to deadlines and resource dependent processing times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 284-291, October.
- T.C. Cheng & Guoqing Wang, 2000. "Single Machine Scheduling with Learning Effect Considerations," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 273-290, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:152:y:2004:i:1:p:1-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.