A state-of-the-art review on scheduling with learning effects
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Koulamas, Christos & Kyparisis, George J., 2007. "Single-machine and two-machine flowshop scheduling with general learning functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(2), pages 402-407, April.
- Biskup, Dirk & Simons, Dirk, 2004. "Common due date scheduling with autonomous and induced learning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(3), pages 606-616, December.
- Willard I. Zangwill & Paul B. Kantor, 1998. "Toward a Theory of Continuous Improvement and the Learning Curve," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(7), pages 910-920, July.
- Biskup, Dirk, 1999. "Single-machine scheduling with learning considerations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 173-178, May.
- Koulamas, Christos & Kyparisis, George J., 2008. "Single-machine scheduling problems with past-sequence-dependent setup times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(3), pages 1045-1049, June.
- Wang, Ji-Bo, 2007. "Single-machine scheduling problems with the effects of learning and deterioration," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 397-402, August.
- Mosheiov, Gur, 2001. "Scheduling problems with a learning effect," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(3), pages 687-693, August.
- Wen-Chiung Lee, 2004. "A Note on Deteriorating Jobs and Learning in Single-Machine Scheduling Problems," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 3(1), pages 83-89, April.
- Michael A. Lapré & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 2001. "Creating and Transferring Knowledge for Productivity Improvement in Factories," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(10), pages 1311-1325, October.
- Lee, Wen-Chiung & Wu, Chin-Chia, 2004. "Minimizing total completion time in a two-machine flowshop with a learning effect," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 85-93, March.
- Mosheiov, Gur & Sidney, Jeffrey B., 2003. "Scheduling with general job-dependent learning curves," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 665-670, June.
- E. C. Keachie & Robert J. Fontana, 1966. "Effects of Learning on Optimal Lot Size," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(2), pages 102-108, October.
- Michael A. Lapré & Amit Shankar Mukherjee & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 2000. "Behind the Learning Curve: Linking Learning Activities to Waste Reduction," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(5), pages 597-611, May.
- Kuo, Wen-Hung & Yang, Dar-Li, 2006. "Minimizing the total completion time in a single-machine scheduling problem with a time-dependent learning effect," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 174(2), pages 1184-1190, October.
- Paul S. Adler & Kim B. Clark, 1991. "Behind the Learning Curve: A Sketch of the Learning Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(3), pages 267-281, March.
- Wang, Xiuli & Edwin Cheng, T.C., 2007. "Single-machine scheduling with deteriorating jobs and learning effects to minimize the makespan," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(1), pages 57-70, April.
- Venezia, Itzhak, 1985. "On the statistical origins of the learning curve," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 191-200, February.
- T.C. Cheng & Guoqing Wang, 2000. "Single Machine Scheduling with Learning Effect Considerations," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 273-290, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:188:y:2008:i:2:p:315-329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.