Controlled sequential factorial design for simulation factor screening
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bettonvil, Bert & Kleijnen, Jack P. C., 1997. "Searching for important factors in simulation models with many factors: Sequential bifurcation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 180-194, January.
- Renata Kopach & Po-Ching DeLaurentis & Mark Lawley & Kumar Muthuraman & Leyla Ozsen & Ron Rardin & Hong Wan & Paul Intrevado & Xiuli Qu & Deanna Willis, 2007. "Effects of clinical characteristics on successful open access scheduling," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 111-124, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:262:y:2017:i:2:p:673-681 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shi, Wen & Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & Liu, Zhixue, 2014.
"Factor screening for simulation with multiple responses: Sequential bifurcation,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 237(1), pages 136-147.
- Shi, W. & Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & Liu, Zhixue, 2012. "Factor Screening for Simulation with Multiple Responses : Sequential Bifurcation," Discussion Paper 2012-032, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Shi, W. & Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & Liu, Zhixue, 2013. "Factor Screening For Simulation With Multiple Responses : Sequential Bifurcation," Discussion Paper 2013-009, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Shi, Wen & Liu, Zhixue & Shang, Jennifer & Cui, Yujia, 2013. "Multi-criteria robust design of a JIT-based cross-docking distribution center for an auto parts supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(3), pages 695-706.
- Besseris, George J., 2012. "Profiling effects in industrial data mining by non-parametric DOE methods: An application on screening checkweighing systems in packaging operations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(1), pages 147-161.
More about this item
KeywordsSimulation Computer experiments Design of experiments Factor screening Sequential factorial design;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:198:y:2009:i:2:p:511-519. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .