Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: Current editor:
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
September 2001, Volume 133, Issue 3
- 496-511 An algorithm for generalized fuzzy binary linear programming problems
by Yu, Chian-Son & Li, Han-Lin
- 512-520 From efficiency measurement to efficiency improvement: The choice of a relevant benchmark
by Gonzalez, Eduardo & Alvarez, Antonio
- 521-536 Aggregate production planning with multiple objectives in a fuzzy environment
by Wang, Reay-Chen & Fang, Hsiao-Hua
- 537-547 Berth planning and resources optimisation at a container terminal via discrete event simulation
by Legato, Pasquale & Mazza, Rina M.
- 548-556 Fuzzy goal programming with different importance and priorities
by Chen, Liang-Hsuan & Tsai, Feng-Chou
- 557-565 Modelling curling as a Markov process
by Kostuk, Kent J. & Willoughby, Keith A. & Saedt, Anton P. H.
- 566-582 Modeling and simulating Poisson processes having trends or nontrigonometric cyclic effects
by Kuhl, Michael E. & Wilson, James R.
- 583-595 An efficient mean field approach to the set covering problem
by Ohlsson, Mattias & Peterson, Carsten & Soderberg, Bo
- 596-607 Siting noxious facilities under uncertainty
by Killmer, K. A. & Anandalingam, G. & Malcolm, S. A.
- 608-623 Meaningful and meaningless solutions for cooperative n-person games
by Pekec, Aleksandar
- 624-634 Two-stage heuristic algorithms for part input sequencing in flexible manufacturing systems
by Kim, Yeong-Dae & Lee, Dong-Ho & Yoon, Chi-Moon
- 635-652 Claim pricing and hedging under market incompleteness and "mean-variance" preferences
by Mercurio, Fabio
- 653-666 A single-period model for conjunctive use of ground and surface water under severe overdrafts and water deficit
by Azaiez, M. N. & Hariga, M.
- 667-684 Computational algorithms for modeling unreliable manufacturing systems based on Markovian property
by Choi, S. H. & Lee, J. S. L.
January 2001, Volume 133, Issue 2
- 225-231 Goal programming model: A glorious history and a promising future
by Aouni, Belaid & Kettani, Ossama
- 232-259 Slack-adjusted DEA for time series analysis: Performance measurement of Japanese electric power generation industry in 1984-1993
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 260-266 Density theorems for ideal points in vector optimization
by Balbas, A. & Ballve, M. & Jimenez Guerra, P.
- 267-286 An inner approximation method incorporating a branch and bound procedure for optimization over the weakly efficient set
by Yamada, Syuuji & Tanino, Tetsuzo & Inuiguchi, Masahiro
- 287-297 A fuzzy goal programming approach to portfolio selection
by Arenas Parra, M. & Bilbao Terol, A. & Rodriguez Uria, M. V.
- 298-309 Efficient assignment of financial resources within a university system. Study of the University of Malaga
by Caballero, R. & Galache, T. & Gomez, T. & Molina, J. & Torrico, A.
- 310-322 Goal programming: Application in the management of the miombo woodland in Mozambique
by Nhantumbo, I. & Dent, J. B. & Kowero, G.
- 323-341 Multiple objectives decomposition-coordination methods for hierarchical organizations
by Gomez, T. & Gonzalez, M. & Luque, M. & Miguel, F. & Ruiz, F.
- 342-351 Magnitude adjustment for AHP benefit/cost ratios
by Wedley, William C. & Choo, Eng Ung & Schoner, Bertram
- 352-361 Application of goal programming in a multi-objective reservoir operation model in Tunisia
by Foued, Ben Abdelaziz & Sameh, Mejri
- 362-376 PariTOP: A goal programming-based software for real estate assessment
by Kettani, Ossama & Khelifi, Karim
- 377-393 On measuring the inefficiency with the inner-product norm in data envelopment analysis
by Takeda, Akiko & Nishino, Hisakazu
- 394-408 Planning and coordination of production and distribution facilities for multiple commodities
by Jayaraman, Vaidyanathan & Pirkul, Hasan
- 409-415 Cone of recession and unboundedness of convex functions
by Obuchowska, W. T. & Murty, K. G.
- 416-431 Assessing the technical and allocative efficiency of hospital operations in Greece and its resource allocation implications
by Athanassopoulos, Antreas & Gounaris, Chrysostomos
- 432-446 Regional economic impacts of fish resources utilization from the Barents Sea: Trade-offs between economic rent, employment and income
by Leung, PingSun & Heen, Knut & Bardarson, Hermann
- 447-453 Single machine scheduling with release times, deadlines and tardiness objectives
by Koulamas, Christos & Kyparisis, George J.
August 2001, Volume 133, Issue 1
- 1-20 A review of planning and scheduling systems and methods for integrated steel production
by Tang, Lixin & Liu, Jiyin & Rong, Aiying & Yang, Zihou
- 21-31 Models for a Steiner ring network design problem with revenues
by Gouveia, Luis & Manuel Pires, Jose
- 32-43 Routing order pickers in a warehouse with a middle aisle
by Roodbergen, Kees Jan & de Koster, Rene
- 44-61 Constraint proposal method for computing Pareto solutions in multi-party negotiations
by Heiskanen, Pirja & Ehtamo, Harri & Hamalainen, Raimo P.
- 62-68 Entry strategies for multinational enterprises and host countries
by Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Chern, Maw-Sheng & Kim, Ki-Hee
- 69-80 A multiple criteria ranking procedure based on distance between partial preorders
by Xu, Xiaozhan & Martel, Jean-Marc & Lamond, Bernard F.
- 81-93 Determining the value of dedicated multimodal cargo facilities in a multi-region distribution network
by Warsing, Donald P. & Souza, Gilvan C. & Greis, Noel P.
- 94-119 Issues of feasibility, coherence, and robustness in a premise-to-claim model of argumentation: Results from four experiments
by Saeedi, Masoud H. & Sillince, John A. A.
- 120-129 Optimal ambushing search for a moving target
by Hohzaki, Ryusuke & Iida, Koji
- 130-152 Product recovery in stochastic remanufacturing systems with multiple reuse options
by Inderfurth, K. & de Kok, A. G. & Flapper, S. D. P.
- 153-159 The optimality of myopic stocking policies for systems with decreasing purchasing prices
by Wang, Yunzeng
- 160-182 A modification of the stochastic ruler method for discrete stochastic optimization
by Alrefaei, Mahmoud H. & Andradottir, Sigrun
- 183-189 A divide and merge heuristic for the multiprocessor scheduling problem with sequence dependent setup times
by Gendreau, Michel & Laporte, Gilbert & Guimaraes, Eduardo Morais
- 190-209 Multicriteria compensability analysis
by Giarlotta, Alfio
- 210-224 Simulation model of multi-compartment distribution in the catering supply chain
by Jansen, Derrien R. & Weert, Arjen van & Beulens, Adrie J. M. & Huirne, Ruud B. M.
August 2001, Volume 132, Issue 3
- 479-489 Comparing the adaptive control methodology (ACM) to the financial planning practice of a large international group
by Kunsch, P. & Chevalier, A. & Brans, J. P.
- 490-504 Selection and sequencing heuristics to reduce variance in gas turbine engine nozzle assemblies
by Johanns, Patrick & Lowe, Tim & Plante, Robert
- 505-527 A taxonomy of strategic decisions and tactics for uncovering alternatives
by Nutt, Paul C.
- 528-538 A flexible flowshop problem with total flow time minimization
by Azizoglu, Meral & Cakmak, Ergin & Kondakci, Suna
- 539-552 A new Lagrangean relaxation approach for the hop-constrained minimum spanning tree problem
by Gouveia, Luis & Requejo, Cristina
- 553-560 A note on DEA vs principal component analysis: An improvement to Joe Zhu's approach
by Premachandra, I. M.
- 561-568 On the optimal management of a class of aquatic ecological-economic systems
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Beladi, Hamid
- 569-581 A quadratic programming approach to the determination of an upper bound on the weighted stability number
by Luz, Carlos J. & Cardoso, Domingos M.
- 582-593 Analysis of upper bounds for the Pallet Loading Problem
by Letchford, Adam N. & Amaral, Andre
- 594-602 A comparison of genetic and conventional methods for the solution of integer goal programmes
by Mirrazavi, S. Keyvan & Jones, Dylan F. & Tamiz, M.
- 603-618 Dynamic capacitated user-optimal departure time/route choice problem with time-window
by Chen, H. K. & Chang, M. S. & Wang, C. Y.
- 619-627 Characterization of certain orders using their associated choice functions
by Rodriguez-Galiano, Isabel & Gonzalez-Pachon, Jacinto
- 628-642 Optimal inventory policies under decreasing cost functions via geometric programming
by Jung, Hoon & Klein, Cerry M.
- 643-665 Flow shop scheduling algorithms for minimizing the completion time variance and the sum of squares of completion time deviations from a common due date
by Gowrishankar, K. & Rajendran, Chandrasekharan & Srinivasan, G.
- 666-680 An investigation of model selection criteria for neural network time series forecasting
by Qi, Min & Zhang, Guoqiang Peter
- 681-686 Conditional investment policy under uncertainty and irreversibility
by Yilmaz, Fatih
- 687-693 Scheduling problems with a learning effect
by Mosheiov, Gur
- 694-702 Intervention methodology for complex problems: The FAcT-Mirror method
by Cardinal, Gilles Le & Guyonnet, Jean-Francois & Pouzoullic, Bruno & Rigby, Julie
July 2001, Volume 132, Issue 2
- 243-244 Data envelopment analysis at the European Summer Institute XVI University of Warwick, Coventry, UK, 16-26 August 1998
by Dyson, R. G. & Podinovski, V. V. & Shale, E. A.
- 245-259 Pitfalls and protocols in DEA
by Dyson, R. G. & Allen, R. & Camanho, A. S. & Podinovski, V. V. & Sarrico, C. S. & Shale, E. A.
- 260-273 Evaluation of deregulated airline networks using data envelopment analysis combined with principal component analysis with an application to Western Europe
by Adler, Nicole & Golany, Boaz
- 274-286 DEA-like models for efficiency evaluations of specialized and interdependent units
by Castelli, Lorenzo & Pesenti, Raffaele & Ukovich, Walter
- 287-295 Product mixes as objects of choice in non-parametric efficiency measurement
by Cherchye, Laurens & Van Puyenbroeck, Tom
- 296-311 A quasi-concave DEA model with an application for bank branch performance evaluation
by Dekker, David & Post, Thierry
- 312-325 Measuring ecological efficiency with data envelopment analysis (DEA)
by Dyckhoff, H. & Allen, K.
- 326-342 DEA with efficiency classification preserving conditional convexity
by Kuosmanen, Timo
- 343-356 An application of DEA for comparative analysis and ranking of regions in Serbia with regards to social-economic development
by Martic, Milan & Savic, Gordana
- 357-373 Decomposing school and school-type efficiency
by Silva Portela, Maria Conceicao A. & Thanassoulis, Emmanuel
- 374-389 Transconcave data envelopment analysis
by Post, Thierry
- 390-399 Techniques for the assessment of influence in DEA
by Ruiz, Jose L. & Sirvent, Inmaculada
- 400-410 Undesirable outputs in efficiency valuations
by Scheel, Holger
- 411-424 An adaptive approach to controlling kanban systems
by Tardif, Valerie & Maaseidvaag, Lars
- 425-438 Generation and presentation of nearly optimal solutions for mixed-integer linear programming, applied to a case in farming system design
by Makowski, David & Hendrix, Eligius M. T. & van Ittersum, Martin K. & Rossing, Walter A. H.
- 439-452 Constructive and composite heuristic solutions to the P//[summation operator]Ci scheduling problem
by Liu, Jiyin & Reeves, Colin R
- 453-465 Solution of a large-scale two-stage decision and scheduling problem using decomposition
by Al-Khayyal, Faiz & Griffin, Paul M. & Smith, Neale R.
- 466-477 The multi-item single period problem with an initial stock of convertible units
by Silver, Edward A. & Moon, Ilkyeong
July 2001, Volume 132, Issue 1
- 1-16 Premediation analysis of the energy taxation dispute in Finland
by Bragge, Johanna
- 17-21 Comments on properties of the minmax solutions in goal programming
by Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz
- 22-38 A Tabu search heuristic for the generalized assignment problem
by Diaz, Juan A. & Fernandez, Elena
- 39-49 On the efficacy of modeling multi-attribute decision problems using AHP and Sinarchy
by Leung, Lawrence C. & Cao, Dong
- 50-61 Expansion formulae for characteristics of cumulative cost in finite horizon production models
by Ayhan, Hayriye & Schlegel, Sabine
- 62-74 Comparisons and evaluations of alternative approaches to the treatment of congestion in DEA
by Cooper, W. W. & Gu, Bisheng & Li, Shanling
- 75-80 Alternative treatments of congestion in DEA: A rejoinder to Cooper, Gu, and Li
by Cherchye, Laurens & Kuosmanen, Timo & Post, Thierry
- 81-87 Note: Alternative treatments of congestion in DEA - a response to the Cherchye, Kuosmanen and Post critique
by Cooper, W. W. & Gu, Bisheng & Li, Shanling
- 88-105 Dual-based approach for a hub network design problem under non-restrictive policy
by Sung, C. S. & Jin, H. W.
- 106-115 Inspection schedules when the lifetime distribution of a single-unit system is completely unknown
by Leung, Francis Kit-nam
- 116-122 Progressive hedging as a meta-heuristic applied to stochastic lot-sizing
by Haugen, Kjetil K. & Lokketangen, Arne & Woodruff, David L.
- 123-145 An impulse control problem of a production model with interruptions to follow stochastic demand
by Salles, J. L. F. & do Val, J. B. R.
- 146-162 The relationship between preventive maintenance and manufacturing system performance
by Gupta, Diwakar & Gunalay, Yavuz & Srinivasan, Mandyam M.
- 163-175 Reliability bounds on HNBUE life distributions with known first two moments
by Cheng, Kan & Lam, Yeh
- 176-186 Group preference aggregation with the AHP - implications for multiple-issue agendas
by Chwolka, Anne & Raith, Matthias G.
- 187-196 Design of the sum-of-conforming-run-length control charts
by Wu, Zhang & Zhang, Xiaolan & Yeo, Song Huat
- 197-209 Optimal tax depreciation with uncertain future cash-flows
by Berg, Menachem & Waegenaere, Anja De & Wielhouwer, Jacco L.
- 210-223 On a finite horizon production lot size inventory model for deteriorating items: An optimal solution
by Balkhi, Zaid T.
- 224-242 A memetic algorithm for the total tardiness single machine scheduling problem
by Franca, Paulo M. & Mendes, Alexandre & Moscato, Pablo
June 2001, Volume 131, Issue 3
- 459-475 Starting-time decisions in labor tour scheduling: An experimental analysis and case study
by Brusco, Michael J. & Jacobs, Larry W.
- 476-481 Stochastic goal programming: A mean-variance approach
by Ballestero, Enrique
- 482-490 The infinite horizon dynamic optimization problem revisited: A simple method to determine equilibrium states
by Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos
- 491-513 Coordinated stocking, clearance sales, and return policies for a supply chain
by Lee, Chang Hwan
- 514-529 An extended warranty policy with options open to consumers
by Lam, Yeh & Kwok Wai Lam, Peggo
- 530-535 Recurrent retrial queues with service option on arrival
by Farahmand, K. & Livingstone, N.
- 536-549 Optimal resource allocation with minimum activation levels and fixed costs
by Basso, Antonella & Peccati, Lorenzo A.
- 550-558 Ranking multicriteria alternatives: The method ZAPROS III
by Larichev, Oleg I.
- 559-571 Ship scheduling with soft time windows: An optimisation based approach
by Fagerholt, Kjetil
- 572-586 DEA models for the explicit maximisation of relative efficiency
by Podinovski, Victor V.
- 587-602 The SIR method: A superiority and inferiority ranking method for multiple criteria decision making
by Xu, Xiaozhan
- 603-610 Analysis of third-party warehousing contracts with commitments
by Chen, Frank Y. & Hum, S. H. & Sun, J.
- 611-621 Improved methods of assembly sequence determination for automatic assembly systems
by Lee, Hyoung-Ro & Gemmill, Douglas D.
- 622-634 A performance analysis of dispatching rules and a heuristic in static flowshops with missing operations of jobs
by Rajendran, Chandrasekharan & Ziegler, Hans
- 635-648 Sourcing decisions with capacity reservation contracts
by Serel, Dogan A. & Dada, Maqbool & Moskowitz, Herbert
- 649-663 The effects of cognitive style and model type on DSS acceptance: An empirical study
by Lu, Hsi-Peng & Yu, Huei-Ju & Lu, Simon S. K.
- 664-675 A sum of disjoint products algorithm for reliability evaluation of flow networks
by Jane, Chin-Chia & Yuan, John
- 676-684 Solving the generalized apportionment problem through the optimization of discrepancy functions
by Bautista, Joaquin & Companys, Ramon & Corominas, Albert
- 685-686 Comments on properties of the minmax solutions in goal programming - a reply
by Tamiz, Mehrdad & Jones, Dylan & Romero, Carlos
June 2001, Volume 131, Issue 2
- 229-231 The 11th Mini-EURO conference: Artificial intelligence on transportation systems and science
by Niittymaki, Jarkko & Pursula, Matti
- 232-241 Reinforcement learning in neurofuzzy traffic signal control
by Bingham, Ella
- 242-252 Using a multi-agent approach to optimise the train coupling and sharing system
by Bocker, Jorg & Lind, Jurgen & Zirkler, Bernd
- 253-261 An object-oriented neural network approach to short-term traffic forecasting
by Dia, Hussein
- 262-272 Simulation of stochastic elements in railway systems using self-learning processes
by Malavasi, Gabriele & Ricci, Stefano
- 273-281 Installation and experiences of field testing a fuzzy signal controller
by Niittymaki, Jarkko
- 282-292 Berth allocation planning in the public berth system by genetic algorithms
by Nishimura, Etsuko & Imai, Akio & Papadimitriou, Stratos
- 293-301 Using intelligent agents for pro-active, real-time urban intersection control
by Roozemond, Danko A.
- 302-308 A dynamic route guidance system based on real traffic data
by Wahle, J. & Annen, O. & Schuster, Ch. & Neubert, L. & Schreckenberg, M.
- 309-323 Analysis of supply contracts with minimum total order quantity commitments and non-stationary demands
by Chen, Frank Y. & Krass, Dmitry
- 324-351 Extended DEA-Discriminant Analysis
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki
- 352-374 Time-varying minimum cost flow problems
by Cai, X. & Sha, D. & Wong, C. K.
- 375-388 A spreadsheet modeling approach to the Holt-Winters optimal forecasting
by Segura, J. V. & Vercher, E.
- 389-399 Local design vs. global design: A strategic business choice
by Mallick, Debasish N. & Mukhopadhyay, Samar K.
- 400-416 A set packing model for the ground holding problem in congested networks
by Rossi, Fabrizio & Smriglio, Stefano
- 417-439 Two direct methods in linear programming
by Stojkovic, Nebojsa V. & Stanimirovic, Predrag S.
- 440-458 Chance-constrained programming in activity networks: A critical evaluation
by Elmaghraby, Salah E. & Soewandi, Hanijanto & Yao, Ming-Jong
May 2001, Volume 131, Issue 1
- 1-15 Fuzzy programming and profit and cost allocation for a production and transportation problem
by Sakawa, Masatoshi & Nishizaki, Ichiro & Uemura, Yoshio
- 16-30 The BMAP/SM/1 retrial queue with controllable operation modes
by Choi, B. D. & Chung, Y. H. & Dudin, Alexander N.
- 31-61 Rule and utility based evidential reasoning approach for multiattribute decision analysis under uncertainties
by Yang, Jian-Bo
- 62-77 Analysis of the potential for spatial redistribution of freight using mathematical programming
by Vanek, Francis M.
- 78-94 A total standard WIP estimation method for wafer fabrication
by Lin, Yu-Hsin & Lee, Ching-En
- 95-106 Scheduling in a two-machine flowshop with batch processing machine(s) for earliness/tardiness measure under a common due date
by Sung, C. S. & Min, J. I.
- 107-118 An efficient algorithm to allocate shelf space
by Yang, Ming-Hsien
- 119-131 A Lagrangian relaxation approach to the edge-weighted clique problem
by Hunting, Marcel & Faigle, Ulrich & Kern, Walter
- 132-142 Estimating non-convex production sets - imposing convex input sets and output sets in data envelopment analysis
by Post, Thierry
- 143-161 A hybrid genetic algorithm for the container loading problem
by Bortfeldt, Andreas & Gehring, Hermann
- 162-170 Axiomatic characterizations of the CEA solution for rationing problems
by Lahiri, Somdeb
- 171-187 Scheduling tasks on moving executors to minimise the maximum lateness
by Jozefczyk, Jerzy
- 188-207 Bicriteria sequencing methods for the mixed-model assembly line in just-in-time production systems
by Korkmazel, Tugrul & Meral, Sedef
- 208-223 Timely inspection and deterrence
by John Canty, Morton & Rothenstein, Daniel & Avenhaus, Rudolf
- 224-227 On the polynomial mixed 0-1 fractional programming problems
by Chang, Ching-Ter
May 2001, Volume 130, Issue 3
- 449-467 Variable neighborhood search: Principles and applications
by Hansen, Pierre & Mladenovic, Nenad
- 468-485 Cash management in a randomly varying environment
by Hinderer, K. & Waldmann, K. -H.
- 486-497 A reduction result for location problems with polyhedral barriers
by Klamroth, K.
- 498-509 A slacks-based measure of efficiency in data envelopment analysis
by Tone, Kaoru
- 510-518 On the collection depots location problem
by Drezner, Zvi & Wesolowsky, George O.
- 519-538 The use of advance demand information in a project-based supply chain
by van Donselaar, Karel & Rock Kopczak, Laura & Wouters, Marc
- 539-558 Structuring product development processes
by Ahmadi, Reza & Roemer, Thomas A. & Wang, Robert H.
- 559-575 A computational study with a new algorithm for the three-machine permutation flow-shop problem with release times
by Cheng, Jinliang & Steiner, George & Stephenson, Paul
- 576-587 Comparison of three multicriteria methods to predict known outcomes
by Olson, David L.
- 588-611 Measures of grouping efficiency in cellular manufacturing systems
by Sarker, Bhaba R.
- 612-622 Benefits of co-operation in a production distribution environment
by Gavirneni, Srinagesh
- 623-637 A general model for automated business diagnosis
by Feelders, A. J. & Daniels, H. A. M.
- 638-652 Minmax earliness-tardiness costs with unit processing time jobs
by Mosheiov, Gur & Shadmon, Michal
- 653-664 Using fuzzy integral for evaluating subjectively perceived travel costs in a traffic assignment model
by Chen, Yuh-Wen & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung
- 665-678 On the maximum number of feasible ranking sequences in multi-criteria decision making problems
by Triantaphyllou, Evangelos & Shu, Bo
April 2001, Volume 130, Issue 2
- 231-232 Editorial
by Jacquet-Lagreze, Eric & Siskos, Yannis
- 233-245 Preference disaggregation: 20 years of MCDA experience
by Jacquet-Lagreze, Eric & Siskos, Yannis
- 246-262 Comparative analysis of UTA multicriteria methods
by Beuthe, Michel & Scannella, Giuseppe
- 263-275 Using assignment examples to infer weights for ELECTRE TRI method: Some experimental results
by Mousseau, V. & Figueira, J. & Naux, J. -Ph.
- 276-304 Constructing a monotonic quadratic objective function in n variables from a few two-dimensional indifferences
by Tangian, Andranik
- 305-314 Rough approximation of a preference relation by a multi-attribute stochastic dominance for determinist and stochastic evaluation problems
by Zaras, Kazimierz
- 315-331 Multicriteria analysis in agricultural marketing: The case of French olive oil market
by Siskos, Y. & Matsatsinis, N. F. & Baourakis, G.
- 332-346 Project evaluation and selection in a network of collaboration: A consensual disaggregation multi-criterion approach
by Oral, Muhittin & Kettani, Ossama & Cinar, Unver
- 347-360 Customer satisfaction measurement in the private bank sector
by Mihelis, G. & Grigoroudis, E. & Siskos, Y. & Politis, Y. & Malandrakis, Y.
- 361-374 A multidimensional approach to urban quality of life: The case of Istanbul
by Ulengin, Burc & Ulengin, Fusun & Guvenc, Umit
- 375-387 Multicriteria job evaluation for large organizations
by Spyridakos, A. & Siskos, Y. & Yannacopoulos, D. & Skouris, A.
- 388-401 Conflict dissolution in the public sector: A case-study
by Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Nunes da Silva, Fernando & Vansnick, Jean-Claude
- 402-413 A preference disaggregation decision support system for financial classification problems
by Zopounidis, Constantin & Doumpos, Michael
- 414-429 MCDA and preference disaggregation in group decision support systems
by Matsatsinis, Nikolaos F. & Samaras, Andreas P.
- 430-436 The fuzzy p-median problem: A global analysis of the solutions
by Canos, M. J. & Ivorra, C. & Liern, V.
- 437-448 The use of Bayesian forecasting to make process adjustments during transitions
by Nembhard, Harriet Black & Nembhard, David A.
April 2001, Volume 130, Issue 1
- 1-19 An easy way to teach interior-point methods
by Terlaky, Tamas
- 20-28 Leximin optimality and fuzzy set-theoretic operations
by Dubois, Didier & Fortemps, Philippe & Pirlot, Marc & Prade, Henri
- 29-53 Representation of consistent recursive rules
by del Amo, A. & Montero, J. & Molina, E.
- 54-69 Searching for joint gains in multi-party negotiations
by Ehtamo, Harri & Kettunen, Eero & Hamalainen, Raimo P.
- 70-82 Flexibility in manufacturing systems: A relational and a dynamic approach
by Pereira, Javier & Paulre, Bernard
- 83-89 The effect of vertical integration on consumer price in the presence of inventory costs
by Reyniers, Diane J.
- 90-98 NP-hardness of compact scheduling in simplified open and flow shops
by Giaro, Krzysztof
- 99-110 A dual control problem and application to marketing
by Fruchter, Gila E.
- 111-120 Redistribution of funds for teaching and research among universities: The case of North Rhine-Westphalia
by Fandel, Gunter & Gal, Tomas
- 121-132 Value efficiency analysis of academic research
by Korhonen, Pekka & Tainio, Risto & Wallenius, Jyrki
- 133-146 Optimal cropping patterns under water deficits
by Haouari, Mohamed & Azaiez, Mohamed N.
- 147-155 Approximate solutions to the turbine balancing problem
by Pitsoulis, Leonidas S. & Pardalos, Panos M. & Hearn, Donald W.
- 156-168 Strategic gaming in electric power markets
by Kleindorfer, Paul R. & Wu, D. -J. & Fernando, Chitru S.
- 169-189 Human resource planning in knowledge-intensive operations: A model for learning with stochastic turnover
by Bordoloi, Sanjeev K. & Matsuo, Hirofumi
- 190-201 On solving complex multi-period location models using simulated annealing
by Antunes, Antonio & Peeters, Dominique
- 202-213 Implementation of a university course and examination timetabling system
by Dimopoulou, M. & Miliotis, P.
- 214-222 Fitting rectilinear polygonal curves to a set of points in the plane
by Diaz-Banez, J. M. & Mesa, J. A.