European Journal of Operational Research
1997, Volume 103, Issue 1
- 209-229 Exact algorithms for the stochastic shortest path problem with a decreasing deadline utility function
by Murthy, Ishwar & Sarkar, Sumit
- 230-241 Investigation of path-following algorithms for signomial geometric programming problems
by Yang, Hsu-Hao & Bricker, Dennis L.
- 242-254 An analysis of the impact of chaotic dynamics on management information flow models
by Riggle, Charlene & Madey, Gregory
- 255-272 Models for 1-out-of Q systems with stochastic lead times and expedited ordering options for spares inventory
by Dohi, Tadashi & Shibuya, Takeshi & Osaki, Shunji
1997, Volume 102, Issue 3
- 405-417 Integrated assessment models for acid rain
by Hordijk, Leen & Kroeze, Carolien
- 418-431 Demand estimation with failure and capacity constraints: An application to prisons
by Lattimore, Pamela K. & Baker, Joanna R.
- 432-444 Integration of price-depending demand reactions in an optimising energy emission model for the development of CO2-mitigation strategies
by Wietschel, M. & Fichtner, W. & Rentz, O.
- 445-454 On the interaction between indirect cost allocations and the firm's objectives
by Arcelus, F. J. & Bhadury, J. & Srinivasan, G.
- 455-472 Computer aided decision support system for water strategic planning in Jordan
by Al-Shemmeri, Tarik & Al-Kloub, Bashar & Pearman, Alan
- 473-487 A neural network approach to the vessel dispatching problem
by Vukadinovic, Katarina & Teodorovic, Dusan & Pavkovic, Goran
- 488-501 Designing paced assembly lines with fixed number of stations
by Fatih Ugurdag, H. & Rachamadugu, Ram & Papachristou, Christos A.
- 502-512 One-machine job-scheduling with non-constant capacity -- Minimizing weighted completion times
by Amaddeo, H. F. & Nawijn, W. M. & van Harten, A.
- 513-527 A neighbourhood scheme with a compressed solution space for the early/tardy scheduling problem
by James, R. J. W. & Buchanan, J. T.
- 528-537 Heuristics for unrelated machine scheduling with precedence constraints
by Herrmann, Jeffrey & Proth, Jean-Marie & Sauer, Nathalie
- 538-553 A Monte Carlo investigation of incomplete pairwise comparison matrices in AHP
by Carmone, Frank J. & Kara, Ali & Zanakis, Stelios H.
- 554-574 A procedure for optimizing tactical response in oil spill clean up operations
by Srinivasa, Anand V. & Wilhelm, Wilbert E.
- 575-600 Bank asset and liability management under uncertainty
by Oguzsoy, Cemal Berk & Guven, Sibel
- 601-610 A reference direction approach to multiple objective quadratic-linear programming
by Korhonen, Pekka & Yu, GuangYuan
- 611-625 Lagrangian heuristics for the two-echelon, single-source, capacitated facility location problem
by Tragantalerngsak, Suda & Holt, John & Ronnqvist, Mikael
- 626-647 A constrained nonlinear 0-1 program for data allocation
by Sarathy, Rathindra & Shetty, Bala & Sen, Arun
- 648-656 Fuzzy sharing problem by possibility measure
by Itoh, Takeshi & Ishii, Hiroaki
- 657-666 On the convergence of the block principal pivotal algorithm for the LCP
by Takriti, Samer & Murty, Katta G.
1997, Volume 102, Issue 2
- 247-666 Fourteenth EURO Summer Institute: Environmental planning
by Pappis, Costas
- 248-263 Operations research and environmental planning
by Daniel, S. E. & Diakoulaki, D. C. & Pappis, C. P.
- 264-278 Production planning and inventory control with remanufacturing and disposal
by van der Laan, Erwin & Salomon, Marc
- 279-294 How to benefit from decision analysis in environmental life cycle assessment (LCA)
by Miettinen, Pauli & Hamalainen, Raimo P.
- 295-301 Semi-obnoxious location models: A global optimization approach
by Romero-Morales, Dolores & Carrizosa, Emilio & Conde, Eduardo
- 302-319 The obnoxious p facility network location problem with facility interaction
by Welch, S. B. & Salhi, S.
- 320-334 A decisional procedure for water resources planning taking into account water quality constraints
by Avogadro, E. & Minciardi, R. & Paolucci, M.
- 335-346 Collaborative environmental planning with GeoMed
by Karacapilidis, Nikos & Papadias, Dimitris & Gordon, Thomas & Voss, Hans
- 347-363 An interactive decision-making approach based on intelligent systems to redraw district boundaries in regional planning
by Moualek, Idir
- 364-379 Multicriteria analysis vs. externalities assessment for the comparative evaluation of electricity generation systems
by Mirasgedis, S. & Diakoulaki, D.
- 380-392 A model for long-term global air quality prediction and development of efficient control strategies in Turkey
by Kumbaroglu, Gurkan S.
- 393-403 Solving an equilibrium model for trade of CO2 emission permits
by Bueler, Benno
1997, Volume 102, Issue 1
- 1-20 Repairable inventory theory: Models and applications
by Guide, V. Daniel R. & Srivastava, Rajesh
- 21-35 Aircrew schedule generation using repeated matching
by Wark, Peter & Holt, John & Ronnqvist, Mikael & Ryan, David
- 36-57 Purchasing demand information in a stochastic-demand inventory system
by DeCroix, Gregory A. & Mookerjee, Vijay S.
- 58-72 Joint planning of combined heat and power and electric power systems: An efficient model formulation
by Gardner, Douglas T. & Scott Rogers, J.
- 73-87 Scheduling installations in the telecommunications industry
by Shade, J. J. & Orman, A. J.
- 88-110 Project scheduling under resource and mode identity constraints: Model, complexity, methods, and application
by Salewski, Frank & Schirmer, Andreas & Drexl, Andreas
- 111-123 Single machine scheduling when processing times are correlated normal random variables
by Boys, R. J. & Glazebrook, K. D. & McCrone, C. M.
- 124-141 Inclusion of flexibility benefits in discounted cash flow analyses for investment evaluation: A simulation/optimization model
by Ramasesh, Ranga V. & Jayakumar, Maliyakal D.
- 142-156 A hybrid two-stage flowshop with part family, batch production, major and minor set-ups
by Li, Shanling
- 157-175 Estimating the Held-Karp lower bound for the geometric TSP
by Valenzuela, Christine L. & Jones, Antonia J.
- 176-192 On the analytic representation of the Leximin ordering and its application to flexible constraint propagation
by Yager, Ronald R.
- 193-214 Distribution requirements and compactness constraints in school timetabling
by Drexl, Andreas & Salewski, Frank
- 215-226 Introduction to a new weighting method -- Hierarchy consistency analysis
by Guh, Yuh-Yuan
- 227-241 Waiting times of a finite-capacity multi-server model with non-preemptive priorities
by Wagner, Dietmar
- 242-243 DECOPOL -- Codes for decomposing a polygon into convex subpolygons
by Fernandez, J. & Canovas, L. & Pelegrin, B.
1997, Volume 101, Issue 3
- 419-429 Supply chain partnerships: Opportunities for operations research
by Maloni, Michael J. & Benton, W.C.
- 430-441 Spatial organization of an industrial area: Distribution of the environmental cost and equity policies
by Karkazis, John & Boffey, Brian
- 442-451 Multicriteria decision analysis in a decision tree
by Lootsma, Freerk A.
- 452-462 A framework for decision support systems for scheduling problems
by Ecker, Klaus & Gupta, Jatinder N.D. & Schmidt, Gunter
- 463-473 The teacher assignment problem: A special case of the fixed charge transportation problem
by Hultberg, Tim H. & Cardoso, Domingos M.
- 474-485 Lead time and response time in a pull production control system
by Kim, Ilhyung & Tang, Christopher S.
- 486-498 Robust autoregressive estimates using quadratic programming
by Zioutas, G. & Camarinopoulos, L. & Senta, E. Bora
- 499-508 A dynamic programming heuristic for the P-median problem
by Hribar, Michelle & Daskin, Mark S.
- 509-518 Direct shipping and the dynamic single-depot/multi-retailer inventory system
by Barnes-Schuster, Dawn & Bassok, Yehuda
- 519-531 A multi-product loading problem: a model and solution method
by Yuceer, Umit
- 532-549 Supply rationing in multi-echelon divergent systems
by van der Heijden, M.C.
- 550-559 Setting the length of the planning horizon in the vehicle replacement problem
by de Sousa, Jorge Freire & Guimaraes, Rui Campos
- 560-576 Variance of the throughput of an N-station production line with no intermediate buffers and time dependent failures
by Tan, Baris
- 577-587 Using an interior point method for the master problem in a decomposition approach
by Gondzio, J. & Sarkissian, R. & Vial, J.-P.
- 588-597 Rendezvous search on the line with bounded resources: expected time minimization
by Alpern, Steve & Beck, Anatole
- 598-608 Facets for node packing
by Murray, Alan T. & Church, Richard L.
1997, Volume 101, Issue 2
- 229-229 Thirteenth EURO Summer Institute: Stochastic Optimization
by Pflug, G. Ch. & Ruszczynski, A.
- 230-244 On nonsmooth and discontinuous problems of stochastic systems optimization
by Ermoliev, Yuri M. & Norkin, Vladimir I.
- 245-260 Optimal allocation of simulation experiments in discrete stochastic optimization and approximative algorithms
by Futschik, A. & Pflug, G. Ch.
- 261-284 Stochastic gradient algorithm with random truncations
by Tadic, Vladislav
- 285-305 Estimated stochastic programs with chance constraints
by Growe, Nicole
- 306-316 A cutting-plane approach to mixed 0-1 stochastic integer programs
by Caroe, Claus C. & Tind, Jorgen
- 317-327 The augmented system variant of IPMs in two-stage stochastic linear programming computation
by Meszaros, Csaba
- 328-342 Accelerating the regularized decomposition method for two stage stochastic linear problems
by Ruszczynski, Andrzej & Swietanowski, Artur
- 343-359 Modelling and analysis of multistage stochastic programming problems: A software environment
by Messina, E. & Mitra, G.
- 360-373 Stochastic optimization on Bayesian nets
by Archetti, F. & Gaivoronski, A. & Stella, F.
- 374-392 Discretized reality and spurious profits in stochastic programming models for asset/liability management
by Klaassen, Pieter
- 393-405 Fast simulation of blocking probabilities in loss networks
by Mandjes, Michel
- 406-417 An applied study on recursive estimation methods, neural networks and forecasting
by Teixeira, Joao C. & Rodrigues, Antonio J.
1997, Volume 101, Issue 1
- 1-14 A state space condition monitoring model for furnace erosion prediction and replacement
by Christer, A. H. & Wang, W. & Sharp, J. M.
- 15-28 Sensitivity analysis in linear programming: just be careful!
by Jansen, B. & de Jong, J. J. & Roos, C. & Terlaky, T.
- 29-38 The balanced linear programming problem
by Ahuja, Ravindra K.
- 39-50 Rank-based statistical procedures in analytic hierarchy process
by Basak, Indrani
- 51-64 Equivalences between Data Envelopment Analysis and the theory of redundancy in linear systems
by Dula, J. H.
- 65-73 Response surface methodology: A neural network approach
by Farooq Anjum, M. & Tasadduq, Imran & Al-Sultan, Khaled
- 74-80 Greedy sets and related problems
by Girlich, Eberhard & Kovalev, Michail M. & Vasilkov, Dmitri M.
- 81-92 Computational experience with approximation algorithms for the set covering problem
by Grossman, Tal & Wool, Avishai
- 93-103 A branch-and-bound algorithm for the mini-max spanning forest problem
by Yamada, Takeo & Takahashi, Hideo & Kataoka, Seiji
- 104-121 An enumerative algorithm framework for a class of nonlinear integer programming problems
by Djerdjour, Mohamed
- 122-129 Second order symmetric duality for nonlinear minimax mixed integer programs
by Gulati, T. R. & Ahmad, Izhar
- 130-139 A contraction algorithm for the multiparametric integer linear programming problem
by Crema, Alejandro
- 140-154 A simple SLP algorithm for solving a class of nonlinear programs
by Sarker, Ruhul A. & Gunn, Eldon A.
- 155-163 A new penalty function algorithm for convex quadratic programming
by Ben-Daya, M. & Al-Sultan, K. S.
- 164-176 The most-obtuse-angle row pivot rule for achieving dual feasibility: A computational study
by Pan, Ping-Qi
- 177-192 Stochastic linear programs with restricted recourse
by Vladimirou, Hercules & Zenios, Stavros A.
- 193-203 Modelling stochastic decision systems using dependent-chance programming
by Liu, Baoding & Iwamura, Kakuzo
- 204-219 Decomposition of the fuzzy parametric space in multiobjective nonlinear programming problems
by Kassem, Mohamed Abd El-Hady
- 220-223 A note on a global approach for general 0-1 fractional programming
by Wu, Tai-Hsi
- 224-225 OR software -- ORSEP Operations Research Software Exchange Program Edited by Professor H.W. Hamacher GP -- A C language implementation of genetic programming
by Pollatschek, M. A.
1997, Volume 100, Issue 3
- 399-412 The mixed and multi model line balancing problem: a comparison
by van Zante-de Fokkert, Jannet I. & de Kok, Ton G.
- 413-428 Optimal production cycles, procurement schedules, and joint investment in an imperfect production system
by Hong, Jae-Dong
- 429-440 On the use of the asymptotic forms of the boolean matrix for designing cellular manufacturing systems -- An improved approach
by Nair, G. Jayakrishnan & Narendran, T. T.
- 441-453 A global MILP model for FMS scheduling
by Liu, Jiyin & MacCarthy, B. L.
- 454-463 On a pattern sequencing problem to minimize the maximum number of open stacks
by Yanasse, Horacio Hideki
- 464-474 Scheduling jobs on parallel machines with sequence-dependent setup times
by Lee, Young Hoon & Pinedo, Michael
- 475-481 Real time task scheduling allowing fuzzy due dates
by Litoiu, Marin & Tadei, Roberto
- 482-493 Robust economic order quantity models
by Yu, Gang
- 494-513 Solving the discrete lotsizing and scheduling problem with sequence dependent set-up costs and set-up times using the Travelling Salesman Problem with time windows
by Salomon, Marc & Solomon, Marius M. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N. & Dumas, Yvan & Dauzere-Peres, Stephane
- 514-536 A dynamic lot sizing model with exponential machine breakdowns
by Kuhn, Heinrich
- 537-549 Dynamic lot-sizing with setup cost reduction
by Denizel, Meltem & Erenguc, Selcuk & Benson, Harold P.
- 550-556 An optimal (Q,r) policy for a multipart assembly system under stochastic part procurement lead times
by Fujiwara, Okitsugu & Sedarage, Dayani
- 557-561 Simple formulas for the expected costs in the newsboy problem: An educational note
by Hon-Shiang Lau
- 562-565 The single-item newsboy problem with dual performance measures and quantity discounts
by Lin, Chen-Sin & Kroll, Dennis E.
- 566-585 On the lexicographic minimax approach to location problems
by Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz
- 586-593 An adaptation of SH heuristic to the location set covering problem
by Alminana, Marcos & Pastor, Jesus T.
- 594-607 Generalized p-Center problems: Complexity results and approximation algorithms
by Hochbaum, Dorit S. & Pathria, Anu
- 608-616 A bi-objective uncapacitated facility location problem
by Myung, Young-Soo & Kim, Hu-gon & Tcha, Dong-wan
- 617-622 A linear program for the two-hub location problem
by Sohn, Jinhyeon & Park, Sungsoo
- 623-628 The splitting of variables and constraints in the formulation of integer programming models
by Williams, H. P. & Brailsford, S. C.
- 629-637 Scaling units via the canonical correlation analysis in the DEA context
by Friedman, Lea & Sinuany-Stern, Zilla
- 638-641 A response to "A comment on 'Grey integer programming: An application to waste management planning under uncertainty"' by Larry Jenkins
by Huang, G. H. & Baetz, B. W. & Patry, G. G.
1997, Volume 100, Issue 2
- 251-252 Models and methods for an integrated design of products and processes
by Eversheim, Walter
- 253-265 Information management for concurrent engineering
by Eversheim, Walter & Roggatz, Axel & Zimmermann, Hans-Jurgen & Derichs, Thomas
- 266-276 A flexible concept for decision support: Evaluation and selection of suitable product development activities
by Ahn, H. & Dyckhoff, H.
- 277-292 A methodology for the reduction of imprecision in the engineering process
by Giachetti, Ronald E. & Young, Robert E. & Roggatz, Axel & Eversheim, Walter & Perrone, Giovanni
- 293-314 The implementation of simultaneous engineering in the stage of product concept development: A process orientated improvement of quality function deployment
by Schmidt, Ralf
- 315-326 Intelligent systems for engineering design and configuration problems
by Muller, K. & Sebastian, H. -J.
- 327-337 Simultaneous engineering approach to an integrated design and process planning
by Eversheim, W. & Bochtler, W. & Gra[beta]ler, R. & Kolscheid, W.
- 338-350 Feature based feedback into the early stages of design
by Durr, H. & Schramm, M.
- 351-366 Evaluating alternative production cycles using the extended fuzzy AHP method
by Weck, M. & Klocke, F. & Schell, H. & Ruenauver, E.
- 367-378 Potentials and procedure for the integrated planning of production technologies in the early phases of product development
by Eversheim, W. & Klocke, F. & Schmitz, W. & Brandenburg, F. & Winands, N.
- 379-398 Concurrent engineering of work and production systems
by Stahl, Juergen & Luczak, Holger & Langen, Rene & Weck, Manfred & Klonaris, Pavlos & Pfeifer, Tilo
1997, Volume 100, Issue 1
- 1-15 Prediction of company acquisition in Greece by means of the rough set approach
by Slowinski, R. & Zopounidis, C. & Dimitras, A. I.
- 16-26 Evaluating foreign investment environment in China: A systematic approach
by Deng, Shengliang & Li, Yuan & Chen, Jinxian
- 27-40 Portfolio optimization with a neural network implementation of the coherent market hypothesis
by Steiner, Manfred & Wittkemper, Hans-Georg
- 41-59 Currency option pricing with mean reversion and uncovered interest parity: A revision of the Garman-Kohlhagen model
by Ekvall, Niklas & Peter Jennergren, L. & Naslund, Bertil
- 60-71 The confounding effects of distribution mixtures on some basic methods for handling stable-Paretian distributions
by Lau, Hon-Shiang & Lau, Amy Hing Ling
- 72-80 Using the analytic hierarchy process and multi-objective programming for the selection of cost drivers in activity-based costing
by Schniederjans, Marc J. & Garvin, Tim
- 81-96 Cost models in nonhomogeneous Markov systems
by Georgiou, A. C. & Vassiliou, P. -C. G.
- 97-121 Project network models with discounted cash flows a guided tour through recent developments
by Herroelen, Willy S. & Van Dommelen, Patrick & Demeulemeester, Erik L.
- 122-133 Critical path in an activity network with time constraints
by Chen, Yen-Liang & Rinks, Dan & Tang, Kwei
- 134-141 A genetic algorithm for multi-mode resource constrained project scheduling problem
by Mori, Masao & Tseng, Ching Chih
- 142-169 Process planning in a fuzzy environment
by Liu, Ming Long & Sahinidis, Nikolaos V.
- 170-179 Finite-capacity scheduling-based planning for revenue-based capacity management
by Akkan, Can
- 180-191 A tabu search algorithm for the multi-trip vehicle routing and scheduling problem
by Brandao, Jose & Mercer, Alan
- 192-215 Complex dynamics and control of arms race
by Behrens, D. A. & Feichtinger, G. & Prskawetz, A.
- 216-224 A simulation approach to reliability analysis of weapon systems
by Yanez, J. & Ortuno, T. & Vitoriano, B.
- 225-235 Stochastic modelling of combat with reinforcement
by Jaiswal, N. K. & Sangeeta, Y. & Gaur, S. C.
- 236-249 Optimal strategy of route and look for the path constrained search problem with reward criterion
by Hohzaki, Ryusuke & Iida, Koji
1997, Volume 99, Issue 3
- 491-492 Eleventh EURO Summer Institute: Operational research models in maintenance
by Van der Duyn Schouten, Frank A. & Scarf, Philip A.
- 493-506 On the application of mathematical models in maintenance
by Scarf, Philip A.
- 507-515 Maintenance scheduling under age replacement policy using proportional hazards model and TTT-plotting
by Kumar, Dhananjay & Westberg, Ulf
- 516-529 Subjective estimation of the delay time distribution in maintenance modelling
by Wang, W.
- 530-551 A dynamic policy for grouping maintenance activities
by Wildeman, R. E. & Dekker, R. & Smit, A. C. J. M.
- 552-564 Optimal clustering of frequency-constrained maintenance jobs with shared set-ups
by van Dijkhuizen, Gerhard & van Harten, Aart
- 565-583 Preventive maintenance in a 1 out of n system: The uptime, downtime and costs
by Smith, M. A. J. & Dekker, R.
- 584-595 Optimization of multi-echelon repairable item inventory systems with simultaneous location of repair facilities
by Alfredsson, Patrik
- 596-602 Target setting for the departments in an aircraft repairable item system
by de Haas, Harrie F. M. & Verrijdt, Jos H. C. M.
- 603-618 Maintenance manpower modelling for a hospital building complex
by Al-Zubaidi, Hassan & Christer, A. H.
- 619-631 O.R. modelling of the deterioration and maintenance of concrete structures
by Redmond, D. F. & Christer, A. H. & Rigden, S. R. & Burley, E. & Tajelli, A. & Abu-Tair, A.
1997, Volume 99, Issue 2
- 221-235 Lot sizing and scheduling -- Survey and extensions
by Drexl, A. & Kimms, A.
- 236-240 A multi-criteria evaluation of diseases in a study for public-health planning
by van Gennip, C.E.G. & Hulshof, J.A.M. & Lootsma, F.A.
- 241-247 Play theatre a new way to teach O.R
by Pierre Brans, J. & Macharis, Cathy
- 248-255 Automation, AI and OR: in search of the synergy and publication priorities
by Liberatore, Matthew J.
- 256-266 Asymmetric information A laboratory experimental analysis
by Marsden, James R. & Alex Tung, Y.
- 267-277 A generic model for simulating office process flows
by Davies, M.N.
- 278-288 The role of weights in multi-criteria decision aid, and the ranking of water projects in Jordan
by Al-Kloub, Bashar & Al-Shemmeri, Tarik & Pearman, Alan
- 289-302 A fuzzy multi-objective programming approach for optimal management of the reservoir watershed
by Chang, Ni-Bin & Wen, C.G. & Chen, Y.L.
- 303-321 A fuzzy goal programming approach for the optimal planning of metropolitan solid waste management systems
by Chang, Ni-Bin & Wang, S.F.
- 322-335 Optimization of a non-linear dynamical system for global climate change
by Janssen, Marco A.
- 336-352 Optimal input substitution of a firm facing an environmental constraint
by Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M.
- 353-365 Process mean determination under constant raw material supply
by Roan, Jinshyang & Gong, Linguo & Tang, Kwei
- 366-385 Continuous-review inventory problem with random supply interruptions
by Parlar, Mahmut
- 386-400 A two-echelon allocation model and the value of information under correlated forecasts and demands
by Gullu, Refik
- 401-411 Evaluation of (R,Q)-policies for two-level inventory systems with generally distributed customer inter-arrival times
by Forsberg, Rolf
- 412-424 An optimal ordering and issuing policy for a two-stage inventory system for perishable products
by Fujiwara, Okitsugu & Soewandi, Hanijanto & Sedarage, Dayani
- 425-432 A fuzzy EOQ model with demand-dependent unit cost under limited storage capacity
by Roy, T.K. & Maiti, M.
- 433-444 An efficient optimal solution method for the joint replenishment problem
by Wildeman, R.E. & Frenk, J.B.G. & Dekker, R.
- 445-458 On the concavity of delivery games
by Hamers, Herbert
- 459-462 A reduction algorithm for integer multiple objective linear programs
by Schweigert, D. & Neumayer, P.
- 463-476 Why queuing never vanishes
by van Dijk, Nico M.
- 477-490 Developing an integrated model of an aluminium smelter incorporating sub-models with different time bases and levels of aggregation
by Nicholls, Miles G.
1997, Volume 99, Issue 1
- 1-2 Research reviews and tutorials: EURO XIV feature issue
by Slowinski, Roman & Sinuany-Stern, Zilia
- 3-25 Artificial intelligence and human decision making
by Pomerol, Jean-Charles
- 26-27 An overview on "The European school of MCDA: Emergence, basic features and current works"
by Roy, Bernard & Vanderpooten, Daniel
- 28-37 Multicriteria decision analysis: Some thoughts based on the tutorial and discussion sessions of the ESIGMA meetings
by Bana E Costa, Carlos A. & Stewart, Theodor J. & Vansnick, Jean-Claude
- 38-47 The interface between OR/MS and decision theory
by Mehrez, Abraham
- 48-57 Rough set approach to knowledge-based decision support
by Pawlak, Zdzislaw
- 58-71 After the fuzzy wave reached Europe
by Hellendoorn, Hans
- 72-88 Measures of inefficiency in data envelopment analysis and stochastic frontier estimation
by Cooper, W. W. & Tone, K.
- 89-112 Optimization of computer simulation models with rare events
by Rubinstein, Reuven Y.
- 113-125 Financial modelling: Where to go? With an illustration for portfolio management
by Spronk, Jaap & Hallerbach, Winfried
- 126-135 A hybrid simulation/optimisation scenario model for asset/liability management
by Boender, Guus C. E.
- 136-153 Combinatorial optimization models for production scheduling in automated manufacturing systems
by Crama, Yves
- 154-165 MIP modelling of changeovers in production planning and scheduling problems
by Wolsey, Laurence A.
- 166-179 Low earth orbit satellite based communication systems -- Research opportunities
by Gavish, Bezalel
- 180-196 New advances in economic modelling and evaluation of environmental issues
by Nijkamp, Peter & van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M.
- 197-206 Intractable problems in discussing OR practice at a scientific conference: Reflections on a panel discussion at EURO XIV
by Overmeer, Willem J. A. M. & Corbett, Charles J. & Salomon, Marc
- 207-219 What is my objective function?
by de Werra, Dominique
1997, Volume 98, Issue 3
- 445-456 Locational optimization problems solved through Voronoi diagrams
by Okabe, Atsuyuki & Suzuki, Atsuo
- 457-472 The assembly of printed circuit boards: A case with multiple machines and multiple board types
by Crama, Yves & Flippo, Olaf E. & van de Klundert, Joris & Spieksma, Frits C. R.