European Journal of Operational Research
1996, Volume 95, Issue 1
- 178-190 Multicommodity flow models for spanning trees with hop constraints
by Gouveia, Luis
- 191-200 Random search in the one-dimensional cutting stock problem
by Vahrenkamp, Richard
- 201-210 New polynomial bounds for matroidal knapsacks
by Amado, Ligia & Barcia, Paulo
- 211-230 Approximating probability density functions and their convolutions using orthogonal polynomials
by Badinelli, Ralph D.
- 231-236 Ranking in quadratic integer programming problems
by Gupta, Renu & Bandopadhyaya, Lakshmisree & Puri, M. C.
- 237-239 A note on hashing functions and tabu search algorithms
by Carlton, William B. & Barnes, J. Wesley
1996, Volume 94, Issue 3
- 425-438 Imperfect maintenance
by Pham, Hoang & Wang, Hongzhou
- 439-452 Assessing the comparative spatial disadvantage (CSD) of regions in the European Union using non-radial data envelopment analysis methods
by Athanassopoulos, Antreas D.
- 453-466 Resource allocation to defensive marketing and manufacturing strategies
by Ravi Kumar, K. & Hadjinicola, George C.
- 467-476 A model for the relative importance of the criteria in the Multiplicative AHP and SMART
by Lootsma, F. A.
- 477-487 Reducing performance variation in the canning problem
by Arcelus, F. J. & Rahim, M. A.
- 488-504 Approximate representation of probabilistic data in expert systems
by Sarkar, Sumit & Mendelson, Haim & Storey, Veda C.
- 505-516 Combining ranked mean value forecasts
by Mostaghimi, Mehdi
- 517-526 A tree search algorithm for the crew scheduling problem
by Beasley, J. E. & Cao, B.
- 527-547 A periodic review inventory system with two supply modes
by Chiang, Chi & Gutierrez, Genaro J.
- 548-560 Staged and constrained two-dimensional guillotine cutting problems: An AND/OR-graph approach
by Morabito, Reinaldo & Arenales, Marcos N.
- 561-581 Mixed integer programming model formulations for dynamic multi-item multi-level capacitated lotsizing
by Stadtler, Hartmut
- 582-593 Tight linear programming relaxations of uncapacitated p-hub median problems
by Skorin-Kapov, Darko & Skorin-Kapov, Jadranka & O'Kelly, Morton
- 594-598 Multiobjective programming in optimization of interval objective functions -- A generalized approach
by Chanas, Stefan & Kuchta, Dorota
- 599-609 Comparing the predictive validity of alternatively assessed multi-attribute preference models when relevant decision attributes are missing
by Fry, Phillip C. & Rinks, Dan B. & Ringuest, Jeffrey L.
- 610-617 Kuratowski convergence of the efficient sets in the parametric linear vector semi-infinite optimization
by Todorov, Maxim Ivanov
- 618-625 Evolution program for deterministic and stochastic optimizations
by Gen, Mitsuo & Liu, Baoding & Ida, Kenichi
- 626-630 Conditions for government support of private research and development
by Joglekar, Prafulla & Hamburg, Morris
1996, Volume 94, Issue 2
- 213-214 Dagstuhl seminar on "Scheduling in computer and manufacturing systems"
by Blazewicz, Jacek & Ecker, Klaus & Weglarz, Jan
- 215-230 Scheduling multiprocessor tasks -- An overview
by Drozdowski, Maciej
- 231-241 Scheduling multiprocessor tasks with chain constraints
by Blazwicz, Jacek & Liu, Zhen
- 242-251 Preemptive versus nonpreemptive scheduling of biprocessor tasks on dedicated processors
by Kubale, Marek
- 252-260 On the complexity of scheduling with large communication delays
by Bampis, Evripidis & Giannakos, Aristotelis & Konig, Jean-Claude
- 261-270 Minimizing the overhead for some tree-scheduling problems
by Bampis, Evripidis & Guinand, Frederic & Trystram, Denis
- 271-276 Scheduling tasks and communications on a virtual distributed system
by Colin, J. -Y. & Colin, P.
- 277-283 Single machine scheduling with batch deliveries
by Cheng, T. C. Edwin & Gordon, Valery S. & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y.
- 284-291 Single machine scheduling subject to deadlines and resource dependent processing times
by Janiak, Adam & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y.
- 292-301 A decision theory based scheduling procedure for single-machine weighted earliness and tardiness problems
by Sridharan, V. & Zhou, Z.
- 302-309 Discrete-continuous scheduling problems -- Mean completion time results
by Jozefowska, Joanna & Weglarz, Jan
- 310-320 Total completion time minimization in two-machine job shops with unit-time operations
by Kubiak, Wieslaw & Timkovsky, Vadim
- 321-334 Agricultural product development using multidimensional and multicriteria analyses: The case of wine
by Baourakis, G. & Matsatsinis, N. F. & Siskos, Y.
- 335-348 Tool allocation and machining conditions optimization for CNC machines
by Akturk, M. Selim & Avci, Selcuk
- 349-361 Comparison of iterative improvement techniques for schedule optimization
by Dorn, Jurgen & Girsch, Mario & Skele, Gunther & Slany, Wolfgang
- 362-376 A robustness approach to uncapacitated network design problems
by Gutierrez, Genaro J. & Kouvelis, Panagiotis & Kurawarwala, Abbas A.
- 377-383 A note on "hierarchical models for multi-project planning and scheduling"
by Hartmann, Sonke & Sprecher, Arno
- 384-391 A low-rank bilinear programming approach for sub-optimal solution of the quadratic assignment problem
by Torki, Abdolhamid & Yajima, Yatsutoshi & Enkawa, Takao
- 392-404 A genetic algorithm for the set covering problem
by Beasley, J. E. & Chu, P. C.
- 405-418 PAC-learning a decision tree with pruning
by Kim, Hyunsoo & Koehler, Gary J.
1996, Volume 94, Issue 1
- 1-15 Coordinated supply chain management
by Thomas, Douglas J. & Griffin, Paul M.
- 16-28 A two-stage multiobjective scheduling model for [faculty-course-time] assignments
by Badri, Masood A.
- 29-42 The newsstand problem: A capacitated multiple-product single-period inventory problem
by Lau, Hon-Shiang & Hing-Ling Lau, Amy
- 43-53 Tactical design of rail freight networks. Part II: Local search methods with statistical analysis
by Marin, Angel & Salmeron, Javier
- 54-65 An interactive decision support system for the resource Constrained Scheduling Problem
by Norbis, Mario & MacGregor Smith, J.
- 66-86 Multicriteria planar location problems
by Hamacher, H. W. & Nickel, S.
- 87-96 Project selection with discounted returns and multiple constraints
by Kyparisis, George J. & Gupta, Sushil K. & Ip, Chi-Ming
- 97-105 On finding a biconnected spanning planar subgraph with applications to the facilities layout problem
by Goldschmidt, Olivier & Takvorian, Alexis & Yu, Gang
- 106-111 A new adaptive method for extrapolative forecasting algorithms
by Pantazopoulos, Sotiris N. & Pappis, Costas P.
- 112-121 A ratio model for discriminant analysis using linear programming
by Retzlaff-Roberts, Donna L.
- 122-133 The coordinated replenishment dynamic lot-sizing problem with quantity discounts
by Chung, Chia-Shin & Hum, Sin-Hoon & Kirca, Omer
- 134-142 Quadratically constrained convex quadratic programmes: faulty feasible regions
by Caron, Richard J. & Obuchowska, Wieslawa T.
- 143-153 The maximization of a function over the efficient set via a penalty function approach
by White, D. J.
- 154-166 Maximizing a submodular function by integer programming: Polyhedral results for the quadratic case
by Lee, Heesang & Nemhauser, George L. & Wang, Yinhua
- 167-178 Duality and sensitivity in nonconvex quadratic optimization over an ellipsoid
by Flippo, Olaf E. & Jansen, Benjamin
- 179-185 Towards economically optimal first-off inspection
by Sheil, John
- 186-193 The number of feasible designs in a compatibility matrix
by Singhal, Jaya & Singhal, Kalyan
- 194-202 Generating pseudo-random time series with specified marginal distributions
by Wheyming Tina, Song & Li-Ching, Hsiao & Yun-Ju, Chen
- 203-205 A note on the complexity of single-machine scheduling with a common due date, earliness-tardiness, and batch delivery costs
by Yuan, Jinjiang
- 206-211 ACCPM -- A library for convex optimization based on an analytic center cutting plane method
by Gondzio, J. & du Merle, O. & Sarkissian, R. & Vial, J. -P.
1996, Volume 93, Issue 3
- 449-468 Performance measurement criteria in health care organizations: Review and future research directions
by Li, L. X. & Benton, W. C.
- 469-475 Optimal realignments of the teams in the National Football League
by Saltzman, Robert M. & Bradford, Richard M.
- 476-489 Optimal strategies for general price-quality decision models of new products with learning production costs
by Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Thompson, Gerald L.
- 490-510 Genetic algorithms and traveling salesman problems
by Chatterjee, Sangit & Carrera, Cecilia & Lynch, Lucy A.
- 511-521 Using case-based reasoning approach to the support of ill-structured decisions
by Deng, Pi-Sheng
- 522-535 A simulated annealing heuristic for the one-dimensional cutting stock problem
by Chen, Chuen-Lung S. & Hart, Stephen M. & Tham, Wai Mui
- 536-549 Identifying Pareto-optimal settlements for two-party resource allocation negotiations
by Teich, Jeffrey E. & Wallenius, Hannele & Wallenius, Jyrki & Zionts, Stanley
- 550-564 The synthetic hierarchy method: An optimizing approach to obtaining priorities in the AHP
by Lipovetsky, Stan
- 565-581 Upper robust mappings and vector minimization: an integral approach
by Kostreva, M. M. & Zheng, Quan & Zhuang, Deming
- 582-601 Examining the effect of second-order terms in mathematical programming approaches to the classification problem
by Wanarat, Pradit & Pavur, Robert
- 602-610 Bifurcation and adaptation in evolutionary interactive multiobjective linear programming
by Dror, Moshe & Shakun, Melvin F.
- 611-619 The logarithmic least squares and the generalized pseudoinverse in estimating ratios
by Kwiesielewicz, M.
- 620-627 Stochastic dominance in an ordinal world
by Spector, Yishay & Leshno, Moshe & Horin, Moshe Ben
- 628-638 A note on Kirkwood's algebraic method for decision problems
by Guo, Rui & Shenoy, Prakash P.
1996, Volume 93, Issue 2
- 227-229 Neural networks and operations research/management science
by Sharda, Ramesh & Wang, Jun
- 230-243 Parametric distance functions vs. nonparametric neural networks for estimating road travel distances
by Alpaydin, Ethem & Altinel, I. Kuban & Aras, Necati
- 244-256 A new neural network for solving linear programming problems
by Cichocki, A. & Unbehauen, R. & Weinzierl, K. & Holzel, R.
- 257-270 An adaptive, multiple restarts neural network algorithm for graph coloring
by Jagota, Arun
- 271-287 Comparison of neural and heuristic methods for a timetabling problem
by Mausser, Helmut E. & Magazine, Michael J.
- 288-299 A neural network model for scheduling problems
by Sabuncuoglu, Ihsan & Gurgun, Burckaan
- 300-316 Traditional heuristic versus Hopfield neural network approaches to a car sequencing problem
by Smith, Kate & Palaniswami, M. & Krishnamoorthy, M.
- 317-330 Massively parallel analog tabu search using neural networks applied to simple plant location problems
by Vaithyanathan, Shivakumar & Burke, Laura I. & Magent, Michael A.
- 331-345 A neural network approach to solve the stable matching problem
by Yuan, Yufei & Wang, Li
- 346-357 Comparative performance of the FSCL neural net and K-means algorithm for market segmentation
by Balakrishnan, P. V. (Sundar) & Cooper, Martha C. & Jacob, Varghese S. & Lewis, Phillip A.
- 358-368 A comparison of nonlinear optimization methods for supervised learning in multilayer feedforward neural networks
by Denton, James W. & Hung, Ming S.
- 369-386 Using neural networks for trauma outcome evaluation
by Palocsay, Susan W. & Stevens, Scott P. & Brookshire, Robert G. & Sacco, William J. & Copes, Wayne S. & Buckman, Robert F. & Smith, J. Stanley
- 387-401 Analyzing mathematical models with inductive learning networks
by Steiger, David M. & Sharda, Ramesh
- 402-417 A comparison of SOM neural network and hierarchical clustering methods
by Mangiameli, Paul & Chen, Shaw K. & West, David
- 418-427 Feed-forward neural networks and feature construction with correlation information: an integrated framework
by Piramuthu, Selwyn
- 428-448 Heuristic and optimization approaches to extending the Kohonen self organizing algorithm
by Nour, Mohamed A. & Madey, Gregory R.
1996, Volume 93, Issue 1
- 1-33 The job shop scheduling problem: Conventional and new solution techniques
by Blazewicz, Jacek & Domschke, Wolfgang & Pesch, Erwin
- 34-48 The generalized Shifting Bottleneck Procedure
by Ramudhin, Amar & Marier, Philippe
- 49-60 Scheduling and common due date assignment with earliness-tardiness penalties and batch delivery costs
by Chen, Zhi-Long
- 61-67 A simulated annealing approach for the one-machine mean tardiness scheduling problem
by Ben-Daya, M. & Al-Fawzan, M.
- 68-74 Determination of common due window location in a single machine scheduling problem
by Liman, Surya D. & Panwalkar, Shrikant S. & Thongmee, Sansern
- 75-87 Scheduling arrivals to a production system in a fuzzy environment
by Stanfield, Paul M. & King, Russell E. & Joines, Jeff A.
- 88-97 Fuzzy logic concepts applied to machine--component matrix formation in cellular manufacturing
by Narayanaswamy, Pradeep & Bector, C. R. & Rajamani, Divakar
- 98-109 Primary and secondary route selection in backbone communication networks
by Amiri, Ali & Pirkul, Hasan
- 110-120 The Queueing Maximal availability location problem: A model for the siting of emergency vehicles
by Marianov, Vladimir & ReVelle, Charles
- 121-134 A genetic algorithm for service level based vehicle scheduling
by Malmborg, Charles J.
- 135-147 Vehicle routing problem with trailers
by Gerdessen, Johanna C.
- 148-154 Linear programming model for finding optimal roadway grades that minimize earthwork cost
by Moreb, Ahmad A.
- 155-172 Chaos and nonlinear dynamics in financial and nonfinancial time series: Evidence from Finland
by Takala, Kari & Viren, Matti
- 173-184 Analyzing risk and performance using the multi-factor concept
by Vermeulen, Erik M. & Spronk, Jaap & van der Wijst, Nico
- 185-204 Multi-period minimax hedging strategies
by Howe, M. A. & Rustem, B. & Selby, M. J. P.
- 205-223 A comparative evaluation of alternative models of the term structure of interest rates
by Boero, G. & Torricelli, C.
- 224-225 OR software - ORSEP operations research software exchange program Edited by Professor H.W. Hamacher K_TREE/K_SUBGRAPH: A program package for minimal weighted K-cardinality trees and subgraphs
by Ehrgott, M. & Freitag, J.
1996, Volume 92, Issue 3
- 441-442 Aspects of operational research: Tutorial and research review papers from EURO XIII/OR 36
by Belton, Valerie & Bouyssou, Denis
- 443-457 Model legitimisation in operational research
by Landry, M. & Banville, C. & Oral, M.
- 458-473 The development, validation and implementation of knowledge-based systems
by O' Keefe, Robert M. & Preece, Alun D.
- 474-492 Extensions of coloring models for scheduling purposes
by de Werra, D.
- 493-511 General local search methods
by Pirlot, Marc
- 512-527 Fuzzy linear programming and applications
by Rommelfanger, Heinrich
- 528-536 Non-traditional methods of forecasting
by Bunn, Derek W.
- 537-549 Value-focused thinking: Identifying decision opportunities and creating alternatives
by Keeney, Ralph L.
- 550-572 New operations research and artificial intelligence approaches to traffic engineering problems
by Bielli, Maurizio & Reverberi, Pierfrancesco
- 573-590 Parallel processing for difficult combinatorial optimization problems
by Roucairol, Catherine
- 591-592 The EURO gold medal 1994
by Carlsson, Christer
- 593-602 The space of freedom of the decision maker modelling the human brain
by Brans, Jean-Pierre
- 603-614 Rationality, emotion and preference change Drama-theoretic models of choice
by Bennett, Peter & Howard, Nigel
- 615-627 An empirical application of the information-structures model: The postal authority case
by Carmi, Nava & Ronen, Boaz
- 628-636 A fuzzy-linguistic approach to a multi-criteria sequencing problem
by Adamopoulos, George I. & Pappis, Costas P.
- 637-648 Fuzzy part coding for group technology
by Ben-Arieh, D. & Lee, S. E. & Chang, P. T.
- 649-662 Markov-type fuzzy decision processes with a discounted reward on a closed interval
by Kurano, Masami & Yasuda, Masami & Nakagami, Jun-ichi & Yoshida, Yuji
1996, Volume 92, Issue 2
- 219-238 A classification of literature on determining the lot size under quantity discounts
by Benton, W. C. & Park, Seungwook
- 239-253 Exploiting timely demand information to reduce inventories
by Bourland, Karla E. & Powell, Stephen G. & Pyke, David F.
- 254-265 Estimating the demand distributions of single-period items having frequent stockouts
by Lau, Hon-Shiang & Hing-Ling Lau, Amy
- 266-280 Economic replenishment strategies for announced price increases
by Tersine, Richard J.
- 281-301 Production strategies for a stochastic lot-sizing problem with constant capacity
by Dellaert, N. P. & Melo, M. T.
- 302-309 A production lot size inventory model for deteriorating items and arbitrary production and demand rates
by Balkhi, Zaid T. & Benkherouf, Lakdere
- 310-325 Linear programming for the 0-1 quadratic knapsack problem
by Billionnet, Alain & Calmels, Frederic
- 326-341 Lagrangean methods for the 0-1 Quadratic Knapsack Problem
by Michelon, Philippe & Veilleux, Louis
- 342-351 Integer-friendly formulations for the r-separation problem
by Erkut, E. & ReVelle, C. & Ulkusal, Y.
- 352-367 A new procedure for identifying the frame of the convex hull of a finite collection of points in multidimensional space
by Dula, J. H. & Helgason, R. V.
- 368-386 Containment of a single polygon using mathematical programming
by Grinde, Roger B. & Cavalier, Tom M.
- 387-401 The use of dynamic programming in genetic algorithms for permutation problems
by Yagiura, Mutsunori & Ibaraki, Toshihide
- 402-416 Optimizing simulated annealing schedules with genetic programming
by Bolte, Andreas & Thonemann, Ulrich Wilhelm
- 417-434 Fuzzy versus statistical linear regression
by Kim, Kwang Jae & Moskowitz, Herbert & Koksalan, Murat
1996, Volume 92, Issue 1
- 1-27 Queueing theory in manufacturing systems analysis and design: A classification of models for production and transfer lines
by Papadopoulos, H. T. & Heavey, C.
- 28-36 Finding robust solutions for product design problems
by Hendrix, Eligius M. T. & Mecking, Carmen J. & Hendriks, Theo H. B.
- 37-53 An implementation of linear and nonlinear multicommodity network flows
by Castro, J. & Nabona, N.
- 54-62 Application of multidimensional scaling techniques to facilities layout
by Hossein Safizadeh, M. & McKenna, David R.
- 63-68 Optimal solutions for the machining economics problem with stochastically distributed tool lives
by Iakovou, Eleftherios & Ip, Chi M. & Koulamas, Christos
- 69-82 A model for a Mixed Continuous-Periodic Review One-Warehouse, N-Retailer inventory system
by Ahire, Sanjay L. & Schmidt, Charles P.
- 83-98 On managing operating capacity to reduce congestion in service systems
by So, Kut C. & Tang, Christopher S.
- 99-111 Analysis of an open tandem queueing network with population constraint and constant service times 1
by Rhee, Young & Perros, Harry G.
- 112-124 Analyzing EkErc queues
by Adan, I. J. B. F. & van de Waarsenburg, W. A. & Wessels, J.
- 125-134 Analysis of M/G/1 queues with delayed vacations and exhaustive service discipline
by Li, Huan & Zhu, Yixin
- 135-147 Selecting the best choice in the weighted secretary problem
by Hak Chun, Young
- 148-156 Structural approach to parametric analysis of an IP on the case of the right-hand side
by Wang, Hsiao-Fan & Horng, Jyh-Shing
- 157-165 Linear fractional goal programming in consideration of fuzzy solution
by Ohta, Hideichi & Yamaguchi, Toshikazu
- 166-181 Analytic efficient solution set for multi-criteria quadratic programs
by Goh, C. J. & Yang, X. Q.
- 182-192 Binary interactions and subset choice
by Fishburn, Peter C. & LaValle, Irving H.
- 193-210 Mathematical model and method of searching for a local extremum for the non-convex oriented polygons allocation problem
by Stoyan, Yu. G. & Novozhilova, M. V. & Kartashov, A. V.
- 211-213 A tight lower bound for the completion time variance problem
by Ng, C. T. & Cai, X. & Cheng, T. C. E.
- 214-216 An addendum to the hierarchical network design problem
by Duin, C. W. & Volgenant, A.
1996, Volume 91, Issue 3
- 427-439 Mathematical models of service
by Rust, Roland T. & Metters, Richard
- 440-455 Service level approximations for multiechelon inventory systems
by Chew, E. P. & Johnson, L. A.
- 456-470 A forward branch-and-search algorithm and forecast horizon results for the changeover scheduling problem
by Blocher, James D. & Chand, Suresh
- 471-480 The complexity of a cyclic scheduling problem with identical machines and precedence constraints
by Munier, A.
- 481-494 An analytic formula for the mean throughput of K-station production lines with no intermediate buffers
by Papadopoulos, Hrissoleon T.
- 495-506 Locating flow-capturing units on a network with multi-counting and diminishing returns to scale
by Averbakh, Igor & Berman, Oded
- 507-516 Postoptimizing equilibrium flows on large scale networks
by Nguyen, S. & Pallottino, S. & Inaudi, D.
- 517-527 Optimal lot-sizing in an imperfect production system with homogeneous reworkable jobs
by Liu, John J. & Yang, Ping
- 528-542 Joint price and lot size determination under conditions of permissible delay in payments and quantity discounts for freight cost
by Seong Whan Shinn & Hwang, Hark & Sung, Soo Park
- 543-552 The solution of two-stage guillotine cutting stock problems having extremely varying order demands
by Riehme, Jan & Scheithauer, Guntram & Terno, Johannes
- 553-564 A recursive exact algorithm for weighted two-dimensional cutting
by Hifi, M. & Zissimopoulos, V.
- 565-572 A heuristic algorithm for the mini-max spanning forest problem
by Yamada, Takeo & Takahashi, Hideo & Kataoka, Seiji
- 573-586 A new subtour elimination constraint for the vehicle routing problem
by Achuthan, N. R. & Caccetta, L. & Hill, S. P.
- 587-599 Price-directive decomposition applied to routing in telecommunication networks
by Ayllon, Fatima G. & Galan, Jorge & Marin, Angel & Menendez, Angel
- 600-610 Relaxation heuristics for a generalized assignment problem
by Lorena, Luiz Antonio N. & Narciso, Marcelo G.
- 611-618 Geometric three-dimensional assignment problems
by Spieksma, Frits C. R. & Woeginger, Gerhard J.
- 619-622 A polynomially solvable class of quadratic semi-assignment problems
by Malucelli, Federico
- 623-633 Partially-linear transportation problems
by Dangalchev, Chavdar Atanasov
- 634-639 On the dual of linear inverse problems
by Kas, Peter & Klafszky, Emil
1996, Volume 91, Issue 2
- 211-213 The virtual reality of financial-economic decision making
by Castagnoli, Erio & Spronk, Jaap
- 214-228 A lattice approach for pricing of multivariate contingent claims
by Ekvall, Niklas
- 229-234 A class of options with stochastic lives and an extension of the Black-Scholes formula
by Jennergren, L. Peter & Naslund, Bertil
- 235-249 Fixed income linked life insurance policies with minimum guarantees: Pricing models and numerical results
by Bacinello, Anna Rita & Ortu, Fulvio
- 250-263 Transaction costs and efficiency of portfolio strategies
by Pelsser, Antoon & Vorst, Ton
- 264-273 Robust optimization models for managing callable bond portfolios
by Vassiadou-Zeniou, Christiana & Zenios, Stavros A.
- 274-283 Managing a value-preserving portfolio over time
by Wiesemann, Thomas
- 284-300 Speculative dynamics with bounded rationality learning
by Barucci, Emilio & Landi, Leonardo
- 301-305 Imitation and stability in a stock market
by Cenci, Marisa & Cerquetti, Annamaria & Peccati, Lorenzo
- 306-314 The quality of bank forecasts: The dollar-pound exchange rate, 1990-1993
by Pollock, Andrew C. & Wilkie, Mary E.
- 315-329 Evaluating leases with complex operating options
by Trigeorgis, Lenos
- 330-337 Restyling of fees in consumers credit and their optimization
by Battaglio, Claudia & Longo, Giovanni & Peccati, Lorenzo
- 338-345 Credit risk exposure with interest and currency swaps
by Coppes, Robert Christophor & Stokking, Evert Jan
- 347-366 On the use of the complexity index as a measure of complexity in activity networks
by De Reyck, Bert & Herroelen, Willy
- 367-385 Maximizing the production rate in simple assembly line balancing -- A branch and bound procedure
by Klein, Robert & Scholl, Armin
- 386-394 Capacity planning in manufacturing and computer networks
by Bretthauer, Kurt M.
- 395-410 A heuristic approach for capacity expansion of packet networks
by Dutta, Amitava & Ki Kim, Young
- 411-426 Optimal allocation and backup of computer resources under asymmetric information and incentive incompatibility
by Cheng, Hsing K. & Freimer, Marshall & Richmond, William B. & Sumita, Ushio
1996, Volume 91, Issue 1
- 1-13 Perturbation analysis of discrete event systems: Concepts, algorithms, and applications
by Cao, Xi-Ren
- 14-26 Visual interactive modelling: A pictorial simulation specification system
by Au, Grace & Paul, Ray J.
- 27-37 The Analytic Hierarchy Process in an uncertain environment: A simulation approach
by Hauser, David & Tadikamalla, Pandu
- 38-55 Dynamic control charts for finite production runs
by Tagaras, George