Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: Current editor:
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
September 2002, Volume 141, Issue 2
- 274-294 A cutting plane algorithm for the one-dimensional cutting stock problem with multiple stock lengths
by Belov, G. & Scheithauer, G.
- 295-312 Decomposition approaches for solving the integer one-dimensional cutting stock problem with different types of standard lengths
by Holthaus, Oliver
- 313-327 Modeling multistage cutting stock problems
by Zak, Eugene J.
- 328-340 A solution procedure for a pattern sequencing problem as part of a one-dimensional cutting stock problem in the steel industry
by Armbruster, Michael
- 341-358 An effective quasi-human based heuristic for solving the rectangle packing problem
by Wu, Yu-Liang & Huang, Wenqi & Lau, Siu-chung & Wong, C. K. & Young, Gilbert H.
- 359-370 A 2-exchange heuristic for nesting problems
by Gomes, A. Miguel & Oliveira, Jose F.
- 371-381 An algorithm for polygon placement using a bottom-left strategy
by Dowsland, Kathryn A. & Vaid, Subodh & Dowsland, William B.
- 382-392 Heuristics for the container loading problem
by Pisinger, David
- 393-409 Solving container loading problems by block arrangement
by Eley, Michael
- 410-420 Heuristic algorithms for the three-dimensional bin packing problem
by Lodi, Andrea & Martello, Silvano & Vigo, Daniele
- 421-439 An n-tet graph approach for non-guillotine packings of n-dimensional boxes into an n-container
by Lins, Lauro & Lins, Sostenes & Morabito, Reinaldo
- 440-453 An improved algorithm for the packing of unequal circles within a larger containing circle
by Wang, Huaiqing & Huang, Wenqi & Zhang, Quan & Xu, Dongming
- 454-469 Pseudo-criteria versus linear utility function in stochastic multi-criteria acceptability analysis
by Lahdelma, Risto & Salminen, Pekka
August 2002, Volume 141, Issue 1
- 1-7 Some thoughts on the development of integer programming during my research career - lecture delivered upon receiving the EURO Gold Medal, July 9, 2001, Rotterdam
by Balas, Egon
- 8-20 Deterministic versus stochastic sensitivity analysis in investment problems: An environmental case study
by Van Groenendaal, Willem J. H. & Kleijnen, Jack P. C.
- 21-38 A variable returns to scale data envelopment analysis model for the joint determination of efficiencies with an example of the UK health service
by Tsai, P. F. & Mar Molinero, C.
- 39-57 Optimal pricing for service facilities with self-optimizing customers
by Grossman, Thomas A. & Brandeau, Margaret L.
- 58-69 Optimal dynamic law enforcement
by Feichtinger, Gustav & Grienauer, Waltraud & Tragler, Gernot
- 70-87 Applying environmental criteria to supplier assessment: A study in the application of the Analytical Hierarchy Process
by Handfield, Robert & Walton, Steven V. & Sroufe, Robert & Melnyk, Steven A.
- 88-106 Timing and quality decisions for entrepreneurial product development
by Armstrong, Michael J & Levesque, Moren
- 107-112 Stochastically dominating shifts and the competitive firm
by Paulsson, Thomas & Sproule, Robert
- 113-132 Optimal and near-optimal inventory control policies for a make-to-order inventory-production system
by He, Q. -M. & Jewkes, E. M. & Buzacott, J.
- 133-146 A search heuristic for the sequence-dependent economic lot scheduling problem
by Wagner, Bret J. & Davis, Darwin J.
- 147-152 Path critical index and activity critical index in PERT networks
by Fatemi Ghomi, S. M. T. & Teimouri, E.
- 153-166 Product balancing under conditions of quality inflation, cost pressures and growth strategies
by Voros, Jozsef
- 167-185 A decentralized two-level transportation problem in a housing material manufacturer: Interactive fuzzy programming approach
by Sakawa, Masatoshi & Nishizaki, Ichiro & Uemura, Yoshio
- 186-199 Maximizing political efficiency via electoral cycles: An optimal control model
by Gavious, Arieh & Mizrahi, Shlomo
- 200-216 On the use of information criteria in analytic hierarchy process
by Basak, Indrani
- 217-232 Defending against strategic manipulation in uninorm-based multi-agent decision making
by Yager, Ronald R.
- 233-238 Fractional programming with absolute-value functions
by Chadha, S. S.
August 2002, Volume 140, Issue 3
- 531-540 A network model for airline cabin crew scheduling
by Yan, Shangyao & Tu, Yu-Ping
- 541-561 A goal programming approach to strategic resource allocation in acute care hospitals
by Blake, John T. & Carter, Michael W.
- 562-570 Pricing and logit-based mode choice models of a transit and highway system with elastic demand
by Huang, Hai-Jun
- 571-583 Multiobjective optimization and marginal pollution abatement cost in the electricity sector - An Israeli case study
by Soloveitchik, David & Ben-Aderet, Nissim & Grinman, Mira & Lotov, Alexander
- 584-589 Approximately global optimization for assortment problems using piecewise linearization techniques
by Li, Han-Lin & Chang, Ching-Ter & Tsai, Jung-Fa
- 590-605 A reduction technique for weighted grouping problems
by Knuutila, Timo & Nevalainen, Olli
- 606-617 An efficient genetic algorithm for the traveling salesman problem with precedence constraints
by Moon, Chiung & Kim, Jongsoo & Choi, Gyunghyun & Seo, Yoonho
- 618-628 A sweep-based algorithm for the fleet size and mix vehicle routing problem
by Renaud, Jacques & Boctor, Fayez F.
- 629-647 The transportation problem with exclusionary side constraints and two branch-and-bound algorithms
by Sun, Minghe
- 648-654 Uniform distribution of inventory positions in two-echelon periodic review systems with batch-ordering policies and interdependent demands
by Chen, Frank Y. & Feng, Youyi & Simchi-Levi, David
- 655-669 Product and process yield estimation with Gaussian quadrature (GQ) reduction: Improvements over the GQ full factorial approach
by Liu, Songquan & Moskowitz, Herbert & Plante, Robert & Preckel, Paul V.
- 670-683 A non-stationary periodic review production-inventory model with uncertain production capacity and uncertain demand
by Iida, Tetsuo
- 684-699 Forecasting sales of slow and fast moving inventories
by Snyder, Ralph
July 2002, Volume 140, Issue 2
- 165-166 Prologue: EURO 2000
by Krarup, Jakob
- 167-169 The EURO 2000 feature issue of EJOR
by Krarup, Jakob & Pisinger, David
- 170-190 Pivot versus interior point methods: Pros and cons
by Illes, Tibor & Terlaky, Tamas
- 191-196 OR, Ethics and Decisions: the OATH of PROMETHEUS
by Brans, J. Pierre
- 197-211 Optimizing color picture tubes by high-cost nonlinear programming
by den Hertog, Dick & Stehouwer, Peter
- 212-224 The cultural roots linking Europe
by Muller-Merbach, Heiner
- 225-231 Operations research education for forgotten populations
by Cibej, Joze Andrej
- 232-240 Complex Societal Problems in Operational Research
by DeTombe, Dorien J.
- 241-248 McCockerel measuring individual punishment and reciprocity in a simple value-laden dilemma game
by Leopold-Wildburger, Ulrike & Schuetze, Joerg H. & Lafer, Alois
- 249-265 Review of ranking methods in the data envelopment analysis context
by Adler, Nicole & Friedman, Lea & Sinuany-Stern, Zilla
- 266-280 Recent research directions in automated timetabling
by Burke, Edmund Kieran & Petrovic, Sanja
- 281-290 Applications of stochastic programming: Achievements and questions
by Dupacova, Jitka
- 291-321 Solving integer programs over monotone inequalities in three variables: A framework for half integrality and good approximations
by Hochbaum, Dorit S.
- 322-337 Advances in design and implementation of optimization software
by Maros, Istvan & Haroon Khaliq, Mohammad
- 338-353 Formulating logical implications in combinatorial optimisation
by Plastria, Frank
- 354-372 Optimality in musical melodies and harmonic progressions: The travelling musician
by Schell, Daniel
- 373-383 Optimization with simulation and multiobjective analysis in industrial decision-making: A case study
by Alberto, I. & Azcarate, C. & Mallor, F. & Mateo, P. M.
- 384-398 An approach to solve the minimum expected makespan flow-shop problem subject to breakdowns
by Alcaide, D. & Rodriguez-Gonzalez, A. & Sicilia, J.
- 399-412 Optimal adaptive control of treatment planning in radiation therapy
by Arcangeli, G. & Benassi, M. & Nieddu, L. & Passi, C. & Patrizi, G. & Russo, M. T.
- 413-426 A complex societal problem: Reintegration of partially disabled people in the workforce in the Netherlands
by den Uijl, Stella & Bahlmann, Tineke
- 427-433 A bicriteria knapsack program for planning remediation of contaminated lightstation sites
by Jenkins, Larry
- 434-446 Decision support system for multicriterial R&D and information systems projects selection
by Klapka, Jindrich & Pinos, Petr
- 447-458 Business process reengineering for health-care system using multicriteria mathematical programming
by Kwak, N. K. & Lee, Chang W.
- 459-481 Measuring the success of the NATO operation in Bosnia and Herzegovina 1995-2000
by Lambert, Nicholas J.
- 482-498 Europe in symplex diagrams: From statistical tables to insight
by Muller-Merbach, Heiner
- 499-516 Using factor analysis to identify consumer preferences for the protection of a natural area in Portugal
by Nunes, Paulo A. L. D.
- 517-529 Semi-autonomous planning using linear programming in the Chilean General Treasury
by Singer, Marcos & Donoso, Patricio & Poblete, Francisco
July 2002, Volume 140, Issue 1
- 1-11 A simulation model for the Kwai Chung container terminals in Hong Kong
by Shabayek, A. A. & Yeung, W. W.
- 12-23 A new multiobjective evolutionary algorithm
by Sarker, Ruhul & Liang, Ko-Hsin & Newton, Charles
- 24-36 Data envelopment analysis with imprecise data
by Despotis, Dimitris K. & Smirlis, Yiannis G.
- 37-49 The performance of stochastic dynamic and fixed mix portfolio models
by Fleten, Stein-Erik & Hoyland, Kjetil & Wallace, Stein W.
- 50-60 Extended block replacement policy with shock models and used items
by Sheu, Shey-Huei & Griffith, William S.
- 61-87 Stochastic conditional and unconditional warfare
by Hausken, Kjell & Moxnes, John F.
- 88-92 An additional result of Monsuur's paper about intrinsic consistency threshold for reciprocal matrices
by Kwiesielewicz, Miroslaw & van Uden, Ewa
- 93-103 Mean utility in the assurance region model
by Conde, Eduardo
- 104-117 An analysis of distributions of priority values from alternative comparison scales within AHP
by Beynon, Malcolm
- 118-133 An interactive approach for hierarchical analysis of helicopter logistics in disaster relief operations
by Barbarosoglu, Gulay & Ozdamar, Linet & Cevik, Ahmet
- 134-141 A partial cooperation model for non-unique linear two-level decision problems
by Cao, D. & Leung, L. C.
- 142-147 Combining expert judgment: On the performance of trimmed mean vote aggregation procedures in the presence of strategic voting
by Hurley, W. J. & Lior, D. U.
- 148-164 DS/AHP method: A mathematical analysis, including an understanding of uncertainty
by Beynon, Malcolm
June 2002, Volume 139, Issue 3
- 469-489 A survey of maintenance policies of deteriorating systems
by Wang, Hongzhou
- 490-500 A lot-sizing problem in an automated foundry
by dos Santos-Meza, Elisangela & Oliveira dos Santos, Maristela & Nereu Arenales, Marcos
- 501-510 Improved attribute acceptance sampling plans in the presence of misclassification error
by Markowski, Edward P. & Markowski, Carol A.
- 511-520 The multiparametric 0-1-integer linear programming problem: A unified approach
by Crema, Alejandro
- 521-532 Districting for salt spreading operations
by Muyldermans, L. & Cattrysse, D. & Van Oudheusden, D. & Lotan, T.
- 533-542 Enumeration and interactive selection of efficient paths in a multiple criteria graph for scheduling an earth observing satellite
by Gabrel, Virginie & Vanderpooten, Daniel
- 543-556 A novel chaotic search for quadratic assignment problems
by Hasegawa, Mikio & Ikeguchi, Tohru & Aihara, Kazuyuki & Itoh, Kohji
- 557-577 A new variant of a vehicle routing problem: Lower and upper bounds
by Glaab, Holger
- 578-584 Solving some lexicographic multi-objective combinatorial problems
by Volgenant, A.
- 585-597 Accounting for time-varying queueing effects in workforce scheduling
by Ingolfsson, Armann & Amanul Haque, Md. & Umnikov, Alex
- 598-612 Technical efficiency and economies of scale: A non-parametric analysis of REIT operating efficiency
by Anderson, Randy I. & Fok, Robert & Springer, Thomas & Webb, James
- 613-625 On optimisation of agri chains by dynamic programming
by Gigler, J. K. & Hendrix, E. M. T. & Heesen, R. A. & van den Hazelkamp, V. G. W. & Meerdink, G.
- 626-642 A new venture's optimal entry time
by Levesque, Moren & Shepherd, Dean A.
- 643-664 Exploring efficiency differences over time in the Spanish banking industry
by Tortosa-Ausina, Emili
- 665-681 The long-term impact of GHG reduction policies on global trade: A case study for the petrochemical industry
by Gielen, D. J. & Yagita, H.
- 682-687 A note on an integrated model of customer buying behavior
by Fader, Peter S. & Hardie, Bruce G. S.
June 2002, Volume 139, Issue 2
- 191-192 O.R. for innovation and quality of life
by Matarazzo, Benedetto & Teghem, Jacques
- 193-205 Constraint deletion strategy in the inertia-controlling quadratic programming method
by Gomez, Manuel A. & Pedreira, Luis P.
- 206-219 Multiparametric demand transportation problem
by Filippi, Carlo & Romanin-Jacur, Giorgio
- 220-229 A period vehicle routing case study
by Baptista, Susana & Oliveira, Rui Carvalho & Zuquete, Eduardo
- 230-244 Using real time information for effective dynamic scheduling
by Cowling, Peter & Johansson, Marcus
- 245-261 Nonpreemptive flowshop scheduling with machine dominance
by Cepek, Ondrej & Okada, Masanori & Vlach, Milan
- 262-276 Decentralized reactive Kanban system
by Takahashi, Katsuhiko & Nakamura, Nobuto
- 277-292 Simultaneous lotsizing and scheduling on parallel machines
by Meyr, Herbert
- 293-301 An improved branch-and-bound algorithm for the two machine total completion time flow shop problem
by Della Croce, F. & Ghirardi, M. & Tadei, R.
- 302-316 Fuzzy interval and semi-orders
by Haven, Emmanuel
- 317-326 Determining the weights of criteria in the ELECTRE type methods with a revised Simos' procedure
by Figueira, Jose & Roy, Bernard
- 327-338 Selecting land mine detection strategies by means of outranking MCDM techniques
by De Leeneer, Isabelle & Pastijn, Hugo
- 339-350 Financial performance analysis of Ontario (Canada) Credit Unions: An application of DEA in the regulatory environment
by Pille, Peter & Paradi, Joseph C.
- 351-370 Correlated ARCH (CorrARCH): Modelling the time-varying conditional correlation between financial asset returns
by Christodoulakis, George A. & Satchell, Stephen E.
- 371-389 Multi-group discrimination using multi-criteria analysis: Illustrations from the field of finance
by Zopounidis, Constantin & Doumpos, Michael
- 390-399 A multicriteria model for assigning new orders to service suppliers
by Oliveira, Rui Carvalho & Lourenco, Joao Carlos
- 400-415 Optimizing acyclic traffic signal switching sequences through an Extended Linear Complementarity Problem formulation
by De Schutter, Bart
- 416-435 STEEDS: A strategic transport-energy-environment decision support
by Brand, C. & Mattarelli, M. & Moon, D. & Wolfler Calvo, R.
- 436-448 Environmental site evaluation of waste management facilities embedded into EUGENE model: A multicriteria approach
by Vaillancourt, Kathleen & Waaub, Jean-Philippe
- 449-460 A decision support system for the budgeting of the Belgian health care system
by Mosmans, Alain & Praet, Jean-Claude & Dumont, Christophe
- 461-468 Two applications of noninvertible maps in communication and information storage
by Mira, C. & Millerioux, G. & Rouabhi, S.
May 2002, Volume 139, Issue 1
- 1-25 A survey of the state-of-the-art of common due date assignment and scheduling research
by Gordon, Valery & Proth, Jean-Marie & Chu, Chengbin
- 26-41 A weight set decomposition algorithm for finding all efficient extreme points in the outcome set of a multiple objective linear program
by Benson, Harold P. & Sun, Erjiang
- 42-61 Relief period optimization under budget constraints
by Tobin, Roger L.
- 62-67 A modified goal programming model for piecewise linear functions
by Chang, Ching-Ter
- 68-83 Evaluating environmental performance using statistical process control techniques
by Corbett, Charles J. & Pan, Jeh-Nan
- 84-95 An efficient and flexible mechanism for constructing membership functions
by Medaglia, Andres L. & Fang, Shu-Cherng & Nuttle, Henry L. W. & Wilson, James R.
- 96-114 Reliability of several component sets with inspections at random times
by Dieulle, Laurence
- 115-132 Non-parametric tests of returns to scale
by Simar, Leopold & Wilson, Paul W.
- 133-145 Bayesian enhanced strategic decision making for reliability
by Percy, David F.
- 146-165 Optimal maintenance strategies for systems with partial repair options and without assuming bounded costs
by Bruns, Peter
- 166-177 A survey analysis of service quality for domestic airlines
by Chang, Yu-Hern & Yeh, Chung-Hsing
- 178-189 Viability of infeasible portfolio selection problems: A fuzzy approach
by Leon, T. & Liern, V. & Vercher, E.
May 2002, Volume 138, Issue 3
- 459-472 The nonlinear knapsack problem - algorithms and applications
by Bretthauer, Kurt M. & Shetty, Bala
- 473-483 Using logical surrogate information in Lagrangean relaxation: An application to symmetric traveling salesman problems
by Lorena, Luiz Antonio N. & Goncalves Narciso, Marcelo
- 484-494 An algorithm to perform a complete parametric analysis relative to the constraint matrix for a 0-1-integer linear program
by Crema, Alejandro
- 495-517 A hierarchical model for the location of perinatal facilities in the municipality of Rio de Janeiro
by Galvao, Roberto D. & Acosta Espejo, Luis Gonzalo & Boffey, Brian
- 518-530 Dynamic scheduling of stochastic jobs on a single machine
by Jang, Wooseung
- 531-544 Using group theory and transition matrices to study a class of metaheuristic neighborhoods
by Barnes, J. W. & Colletti, Bruce W. & Neuway, David L.
- 545-553 Fuzzy inventory problems for perishable commodities
by Katagiri, Hideki & Ishii, Hiroaki
- 554-568 An interactive decision support system for on-line process control
by Rajaram, Kumar & Jaikumar, Ramchandran
- 569-577 Decomposed vs integrated control of a one-stage production system
by Broersma, Andreas L. A. & Sierksma, Gerard & Wijngaard, Jacob
- 578-600 Optimal pricing and inventory policies: Centralized and decentralized decision making
by Jorgensen, Steffen & Kort, Peter M.
- 601-621 Prescribing product upgrades, prices and production levels over time in a stochastic environment
by Wilhelm, Wilbert E. & Xu, Kaihong
- 622-648 Expanding competence sets for the consumer decision problem
by Chen, Ting-Yu
- 649-662 A goal programming model for partner selection decisions in international joint ventures
by Hajidimitriou, Yannis A. & Georgiou, Andreas C.
- 663-670 Modelling enterprise networks: A master equation approach
by Pearson, D. W. & Albert, P. & Besombes, B. & Boudarel, M. -R. & Marcon, E. & Mnemoi, G.
- 671-675 A note on "a dual-ascent approach to the fixed-charge capacitated network design problem"
by Gendron, Bernard
April 2002, Volume 138, Issue 2
- 227-228 MCDA methodologies for classification and sorting
by Zopounidis, Constantin
- 229-246 Multicriteria classification and sorting methods: A literature review
by Zopounidis, Constantin & Doumpos, Michael
- 247-259 Rough sets methodology for sorting problems in presence of multiple attributes and criteria
by Greco, Salvatore & Matarazzo, Benedetto & Slowinski, Roman
- 260-273 Effectiveness evaluation of expert classification methods
by Larichev, Oleg & Asanov, Artyom & Naryzhny, Yevgeny
- 274-293 Construction of rule-based assignment models
by Azibi, R. & Vanderpooten, D.
- 294-301 Combining discriminant methods in solving classification problems in two-group discriminant analysis
by Lam, Kim Fung & Moy, Jane W.
- 302-319 A multiple objective programming approach for determining faculty salary equity adjustments
by Sun, Minghe
- 320-331 Electre-like clustering from a pairwise fuzzy proximity index
by Bisdorff, Raymond
- 332-348 An aggregation/disaggregation approach to obtain robust conclusions with ELECTRE TRI
by Dias, Luis & Mousseau, Vincent & Figueira, Jose & Climaco, Joao
- 349-364 A multicriteria assignment procedure for a nominal sorting problematic
by Leger, Julien & Martel, Jean-Marc
- 365-379 A multi-profile sorting procedure in the public administration
by Norese, Maria Franca & Viale, Susanna
- 380-391 Assigning priorities for maintenance, repair and refurbishment in managing a municipal housing stock
by Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Oliveira, Rui Carvalho
- 392-412 Credit risk assessment using a multicriteria hierarchical discrimination approach: A comparative analysis
by Doumpos, M. & Kosmidou, K. & Baourakis, G. & Zopounidis, C.
- 413-435 Policies for data archival in hierarchical storage management
by Mookerjee, Vijay S.
- 436-451 Genetic programming and rough sets: A hybrid approach to bankruptcy classification
by McKee, Thomas E. & Lensberg, Terje
- 452-458 An application of nonlinear optimization in molecular biology
by Ecker, J. G. & Kupferschmid, M. & Lawrence, C. E. & Reilly, A. A. & Scott, A. C. H.
April 2002, Volume 138, Issue 1
- 1-8 Bootstrapped efficiency estimates for a model for groups and hierarchies in DEA
by Staat, Matthias
- 9-20 Development and evaluation of an assignment heuristic for allocating cross-trained workers
by Campbell, Gerard M. & Diaby, Moustapha
- 21-28 An exact algorithm for the maximum k-club problem in an undirected graph
by Bourjolly, Jean-Marie & Laporte, Gilbert & Pesant, Gilles
- 29-42 Solving a large-scale industrial scheduling problem using MILP combined with a heuristic procedure
by Roslof, Janne & Harjunkoski, Iiro & Westerlund, Tapio & Isaksson, Johnny
- 43-62 An asymmetric analog of van der Veen conditions and the traveling salesman problem (II)
by Oda, Yoshiaki
- 63-75 Controlling inventories with stochastic item returns: A basic model
by Fleischmann, Moritz & Kuik, Roelof & Dekker, Rommert
- 76-86 Inventory control of service parts in the final phase: A central depot and repair kits
by Teunter, Ruud H. & Klein Haneveld, Willem K.
- 87-102 MRP performance effects due to forecast bias and demand uncertainty
by Enns, S. T.
- 103-117 General concepts of quality for discrete-event simulation
by Robinson, Stewart
- 118-126 Process mean and screening limits for filling processes under two-stage screening procedure
by Lee, Min Koo & Elsayed, Elsayed A.
- 127-141 Age repair policies for the machine repair problem
by Armstrong, Michael J.
- 142-154 Metamodeling: Radial basis functions, versus polynomials
by Hussain, Mohammed F. & Barton, Russel R. & Joshi, Sanjay B.
- 155-177 A computational study on the performance of artificial neural networks under changing structural design and data distribution
by Pendharkar, Parag C.
- 178-190 Comparison of fuzzy and crisp systems via system dynamics simulation
by Polat, Seckin & Bozdag, Cafer Erhan
- 191-211 Bayesian neural network learning for repeat purchase modelling in direct marketing
by Baesens, Bart & Viaene, Stijn & Van den Poel, Dirk & Vanthienen, Jan & Dedene, Guido
- 212-225 Market share analysis using semi-parametric attraction models
by Hruschka, Harald
March 2002, Volume 137, Issue 3
- 461-482 Semidefinite programming
by Helmberg, C.
- 483-496 A clone-based graphical modeler and mathematical model generator for optimal production planning in process industries
by Draman, Murat & Kuban Altinel, I & Bajgoric, Nijaz & Tamer Unal, Ali & Birgoren, Burak
- 497-511 Inventory control of service parts in the final phase
by Teunter, Ruud H. & Klein Haneveld, Willem K.
- 512-523 Design and implementation of a course scheduling system using Tabu Search
by Alvarez-Valdes, Ramon & Crespo, Enric & Tamarit, Jose M.
- 524-543 Markov chain test for time dependence and homogeneity: An analytical and empirical evaluation
by Tan, Baris & Yilmaz, Kamil
- 544-557 An optimal statistical testing policy for software reliability demonstration of safety-critical systems
by Tal, O. & McCollin, C. & Bendell, A.
- 558-573 Nonlinear stochastic programming by Monte-Carlo estimators
by Sakalauskas, Leonidas L.
- 574-587 A bivariate duration model for job mobility of two-earner households
by van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet & Nijkamp, Peter
- 588-592 Which four-part partition games are isomorphic to Silverman's game?
by Heuer, Gerald A.
- 593-611 A two-queue and two-server model with a threshold-based control service policy
by Feng, Wei & Adachi, Kouichi & Kowada, Masashi
- 612-624 Entropy of discrete Choquet capacities
by Marichal, Jean-Luc
- 625-641 Ordinal judgments in multiattribute decision analysis
by Moshkovich, Helen M. & Mechitov, Alexander I. & Olson, David L.
- 642-656 Quality function deployment for the good of soccer
by Partovi, Fariborz Y. & Corredoira, Rafael A.
- 657-676 Optimal bidding and contracting strategies for capital-intensive goods
by Wu, D. J. & Kleindorfer, P. R. & Zhang, Jin E.
- 677-687 Operational planning of district heating and cooling plants through genetic algorithms for mixed 0-1 linear programming
by Sakawa, Masatoshi & Kato, Kosuke & Ushiro, Satoshi
March 2002, Volume 137, Issue 2
- 231-232 Graphs and Scheduling (ECCO XII)
by Martello, Silvano & Maurras, Jean-Francois
- 233-247 The periodic vehicle routing problem with intermediate facilities
by Angelelli, Enrico & Grazia Speranza, Maria
- 248-264 Linear and quadratic algorithms for scheduling chains and opposite chains
by Blazewicz, Jacek & Liu, Zhen
- 265-271 On the flow cost lowering problem
by Demgensky, I. & Noltemeier, H. & Wirth, H. -C.
- 272-287 One-pass heuristics for large-scale unconstrained binary quadratic problems
by Glover, Fred & Alidaee, Bahram & Rego, Cesar & Kochenberger, Gary
- 288-302 Tabu list management methods for a discrete-continuous scheduling problem
by Jozefowska, Joanna & Waligora, Grzegorz & Weglarz, Jan