European Journal of Operational Research
1998, Volume 111, Issue 1
- 129-141 Using tabu search to schedule activities of stochastic resource-constrained projects
by Tsai, Ying-Wei & D. Gemmill, Douglas
- 142-151 The gap function of a convex multicriteria optimization problem
by Chen, G. Y. & Goh, C. J. & Yang, X. Q.
- 152-174 A branch-and-bound procedure for the resource-constrained project scheduling problem with generalized precedence relations
by De Reyck, Bert & Herroelen, willy
- 175-186 Optimum component test plans for systems with dependent components
by Kuban Altinel, I. & Ozekici, Suleyman
1998, Volume 110, Issue 3
- 411-440 Manufacturing planning and control: The evolution of MRP and JIT integration
by Benton, W. C. & Shin, Hojung
- 441-456 The course scheduling problem at Lufthansa Technical Training
by Haase, Knut & Latteier, Jorg & Schirmer, Andreas
- 457-473 Domestic petroleum-related expertise utilization and Nigeria's oil industry survival: A multicriteria decision analysis
by Kalu, Timothy Ch. U.
- 474-489 Cost optimal allocation of rail passenger lines
by Claessens, M. T. & van Dijk, N. M. & Zwaneveld, P. J.
- 490-508 Modeling action-interdependence in multiple criteria decision making
by Rajabi, Siamak & Kilgour, D. Marc & Hipel, Keith W.
- 509-524 The use of genetic algorithms to solve the economic lot size scheduling problem
by Khouja, Moutaz & Michalewicz, Zgibniew & Wilmot, Michael
- 525-547 Hybrid heuristics for the capacitated lot sizing and loading problem with setup times and overtime decisions
by Ozdamar, Linet & Birbil, Sevket Ilker
- 548-563 A hybrid heuristic and linear programming approach to multi-product machine scheduling
by Goncalves, JoseF. & Leachman, Robert C.
- 564-575 Heuristic and exact methods for the cutting sequencing problem
by Faggioli, Enrico & Bentivoglio, Carlo Alberto
- 576-584 Explicit results for a class of asset-selling problems
by David, Israel
- 585-596 Asymptotic loss of priority scheduling policies in closed re-entrant lines: A computational study
by Narahari, Y. & Khan, L. M.
- 597-609 Dynamic facility location when the total number of facilities is uncertain: A decision analysis approach
by Current, John & Ratick, Samuel & ReVelle, Charles
- 610-625 An exact depth-first algorithm for the pallet loading problem
by Bhattacharya, Subir & Roy, Rahul & Bhattacharya, Sumita
- 626-642 Balancing stocks, flexible recipe costs and high service level requirements in a batch process industry: A study of a small scale model
by Rutten, W. G. M. M. & Bertrand, J. W. M.
- 643-657 Nonparametric measurement of productive efficiency in the presence of regulation
by Granderson, Gerald & Linvill, Carl
- 658-681 Analysis of expected queueing delays for decision making in production planning
by Kuik, Roelof & Tielemans, Peter F. J.
1998, Volume 110, Issue 2
- 187-681 EURO best applied paper competition 1997
by Salomon, Marc
- 188-198 HOP: A software tool for production scheduling at Bridgestone/Firestone off-the-road
by Degraeve, Zeger & Schrage, Linus
- 199-214 A two-level network for recycling sand: A case study
by Barros, A. I. & Dekker, R. & Scholten, V.
- 215-222 A model of clinker capacity expansion
by Stylianides, Theo
- 223-233 Modeling and solving a real-life assignment problem at universities
by Cangalovic, Mirjana & Kovacevic-Vujcic, Vera & Ivanovic, Lav & Drazic, Milan
- 234-242 A multicriteria decision-making approach to university resource allocations and information infrastructure planning
by Kwak, N. K. & Lee, Changwon
- 243-260 A multi-objective model for locating fire stations
by Badri, Masood A. & Mortagy, Amr K. & Alsayed, Colonel Ali
- 261-271 Purchase quantity discounts and open order rescheduling in an assemble-to-order environment: The hidden economic tradeoffs
by Srivastava, Rajesh & Benton, W. C.
- 272-281 Simulated annealing for order spread minimization in sequencing cutting patterns
by Foerster, Hildegard & Wascher, Gerhard
- 282-313 An investigation of the behavior of simulation response surfaces
by Greenwood, Allen G. & Rees, Loren Paul & Siochi, Fernando C.
- 314-325 A variant of time minimizing assignment problem
by Arora, Shalini & Puri, M. C.
- 326-341 Constrained games, intervening duality and experimenter-experiment interactions
by Ryan, Michael J.
- 342-367 A weight-assessing method with habitual domains
by Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung & Chen, Ting-Yu & Wang, Jih-Chang
- 368-376 Axioms for the Shapley value on convex geometries
by Bilbao, J. M.
- 377-391 The fuzzy hyperbolic inequality index associated with fuzzy random variables
by Gil, Maria Angeles & Lopez-Diaz, Miguel & Lopez-Garcia, Hortensia
- 392-406 Analysis of multi-server queues with station and server vacations
by Chao, Xiuli & Zhao, Yiqiang Q.
1998, Volume 110, Issue 1
- 1-19 Reacting in real-time to production contingencies in a capacitated flexible cell
by Chakravarty, Amiya K. & Balakrishnan, Nagraj
- 20-41 Optimal myopic policy for a stochastic inventory problem with fixed and proportional backorder costs
by Cetinkaya, S. & Parlar, M.
- 42-62 Optimal streaming of a single job in a two-stage flow shop
by Sen, Alper & Topaloglu, Engin & Benli, Omer S.
- 63-75 Economic spare capacity planning for DCS mesh-restorable networks
by Lee, Kyungsik & Park, Kyungchul & Park, Sungsoo & Lee, Heesang
- 76-98 Heuristics for the flow line problem with setup costs
by Rios-Mercado, Roger Z. & Bard, Jonathan F.
- 99-111 Stochastic group preference modelling in the multiplicative AHP: A model of group consensus
by Van den Honert, R. C.
- 112-125 A statistical approach to the analytic hierarchy process with interval judgements. (I). Distributions on feasible regions
by Haines, Linda M.
- 126-149 Stability analysis and optimization of an inventory system with bounded orders
by Xie, Xiaolan
- 150-165 Iterative improvement methods for a multiperiod network design problem
by Garcia, Bruno-Laurent & Mahey, Philippe & LeBlanc, Larry J.
- 166-186 Iterative methods based on splittings for stochastic automata networks
by Uysal, Ertugrul & Dayar, Tugrul
1998, Volume 109, Issue 3
- 541-549 The direct marketing of insurance
by Onn, Keet Peng & Mercer, Alan
- 550-558 Forecast frequency in rolling horizon hedging heuristics for capacity expansion
by Ryan, Sarah M.
- 559-570 Identification of Pareto-efficient facets in data envelopment analysis
by Pitaktong, U. & Brockett, P. L. & Mote, J. R. & Rousseau, J. J.
- 571-586 Managing variances in manufacturing system design
by Kim, Ilhyung
- 587-598 Managing production with flexible capacity deployment for serial multi-stage manufacturing systems
by Weng, Z. Kevin
- 599-619 Analysis of the temporal decomposition procedure for scheduling with release and due dates
by Rabenasolo, Besoa & Zeng, Xianyi & Happiette, Michel
- 620-631 Flowshop scheduling with identical jobs and uniform parallel machines
by Dessouky, Maged M. & Dessouky, Mohamed I. & Verma, Sushil K.
- 632-645 Analysis and algorithm for the optimal investment times of new manufacturing technologies in a duopoly
by Chung, Kun-Jen & Tsou, Ching-Shih
- 646-659 Joint demand fulfillment probability in a multi-item inventory system with independent order-up-to policies
by Hausman, Warren H. & Lee, Hau L. & Zhang, Alex X.
- 660-671 Optimal cutting directions and rectangle orientation algorithm
by Almeida, A. M. C. & Martins, Ernesto Q. V. & Rodrigues, Rosalia D.
- 672-685 The line index and minimum cut of weighted graphs
by Xu, Shaoji
- 686-702 A cell formation algorithm: Hypergraph approximation - Cut tree
by Kandiller, Levent
1998, Volume 109, Issue 2
- 243-247 Decision Support Systems, Groupware, Multimedia and Electronic Commerce: Seventh Mini Euro Conference
by Brans, J. P. & Despontin, M.
- 248-263 The new challenges of management in a wired world
by Theys, Michel
- 264-285 Using OPTRANS object as a KB-DSS development environment for designing DSS for production management
by Klein, Michel R. & Grubbstrom, Robert W.
- 286-298 Efficient solutions to the cell-formation problem with multiple routings via a double-loop genetic algorithm
by Gravel, Marc & Luntala Nsakanda, Aaron & Price, Wilson
- 299-309 Modelling and simulation of a supply chain in an uncertain environment
by Petrovic, Dobrila & Roy, Rajat & Petrovic, Radivoj
- 310-320 A decision support system for power plant design
by Dargam, Fatima C. C. & Perz, Erhard W.
- 321-329 A hybrid three-stage flowshop problem: Efficient heuristics to minimize makespan
by Riane, Fouad & Artiba, Abdelhakim & E. Elmaghraby, Salah
- 330-341 A decision support system for urban waste management
by Haastrup, P. & Maniezzo, V. & Mattarelli, M. & Mazzeo Rinaldi, F. & Mendes, I. & Paruccini, M.
- 342-361 Integration of the human operator into responsive discrete production management systems
by Trentesaux, Damien & Moray, Neville & Tahon, Christian
- 362-376 A system to support the enhancement of strategic flexibility in manufacturing enterprises
by Price, D. H. R. & Beach, R. & Muhlemann, A. P. & Sharp, J. A. & Paterson, A.
- 377-389 A formal modelling of control processes
by Dindeleux, Regis & Berrah, Lamia & Haurat, Alain
- 390-402 A hybrid intelligent system for predicting bank holding structures
by Hashemi, R. R. & Le Blanc, L. A. & Rucks, C. T. & Rajaratnam, A.
- 403-413 A multiattractor model for the dynamic control of companies
by Kunsch, P. L. & Chevalier, A.
- 414-427 An architecture for knowledge evolution in organisations
by Barthelme, Francoise & Ermine, Jean-Louis & Rosenthal-Sabroux, Camille
- 428-441 Combining multicriteria decision aid and system dynamics for the control of socio-economic processes. An iterative real-time procedure
by Brans, J. P. & Macharis, C. & Kunsch, P. L. & Chevalier, A. & Schwaninger, M.
- 442-451 System dynamics of euthrophication processes in lakes
by Vezjak, M. & Savsek, T. & Stuhler, E. A.
- 452-464 A systems approach to identifying decisive information for sustainable development
by Kelly, Kristine L.
- 465-482 Confrontation analysis as a diagnostic tool
by Bennett, Peter
- 483-500 Design and implementation of a group DSS for sustaining renewable energies exploitation
by Georgopoulou, E. & Sarafidis, Y. & Diakoulaki, D.
- 501-521 Tentative guidelines to help choosing an appropriate MCDA method
by Guitouni, Adel & Martel, Jean-Marc
- 522-529 An interval version of PROMETHEE for the comparison of building products' design with ill-defined data on environmental quality
by Le Teno, J. F. & Mareschal, B.
- 530-540 Planning the evolution to broadband access networks: A multicriteria approach
by Antunes, Carlos Henggeler & Craveirinha, Jose F. & Climaco, Joao N.
1998, Volume 109, Issue 1
- 1-23 Balancing U-lines in a multiple U-line facility
by Miltenburg, John
- 24-42 Decomposition of unreliable assembly/disassembly networks with limited buffer capacity and random processing times
by Helber, Stefan
- 43-65 Scheduling in robotic cells: Complexity and steady state analysis
by Hall, Nicholas G. & Kamoun, Hichem & Sriskandarajah, Chelliah
- 66-87 Some results of the worst-case analysis for flow shop scheduling
by Smutnicki, Czeslaw
- 88-95 A tabu search approach for the flow shop scheduling problem
by Ben-Daya, M. & Al-Fawzan, M.
- 96-110 Reduction of job-shop problems to flow-shop problems with precedence constraints
by Guinet, Alain & Legrand, Marie
- 111-121 A modelling study of the effects of continuous incremental improvement in the case of a process shop
by Chandrashekar, Ashok & Callarman, Thomas E.
- 122-136 Lead time selection and the behaviour of work flow in job shops
by Enns, S. T.
- 137-141 Benchmarks for shop scheduling problems
by Demirkol, Ebru & Mehta, Sanjay & Uzsoy, Reha
- 142-159 An adaptive TS approach to JIT sequencing with variable processing times and sequence-dependent setups
by Kolahan, F. & Liang, M.
- 160-169 Random sequencing jobs with deadlines problem: Growth of the optimal solution values
by Szkatula, Krzysztof
- 170-182 A capacity allocation problem with integer side constraints
by Toktay, L. Beril & Uzsoy, Reha
- 183-202 Economic reorder point for fuzzy backorder quantity
by Chang, San-Chyi & Yao, Jing-Shing & Lee, Huey-Ming
- 203-211 Economic production quantity for fuzzy demand quantity, and fuzzy production quantity
by Lee, Huey-Ming & Yao, Jing-Shing
- 212-227 Optimal joint pricing and lot sizing with fixed and variable capacity
by Kim, DaeSoo & Lee, Won J.
- 228-241 Comments on: A comparative analysis for determining optimal price and order quantity when a sale increases demand
by Joglekar, Prafulla & Lee, Patrick
1998, Volume 108, Issue 3
- 473-489 Computing closely matching upper and lower bounds on textile nesting problems
by Heckmann, Ralf & Lengauer, Thomas
- 490-508 Integrated defect detection and optimization for cross cutting of wooden boards
by Ronnqvist, Mikael & Astrand, Erik
- 509-526 4-Block heuristic for the rectangle packing problem
by Scheithauer, Gubtram & Sommerwei[ss], Uta
- 527-537 Distribution network optimization: Finding the most economic solution by using genetic algorithms
by Castillo, Luis & Gonzalez, Antonio
- 538-550 The general routing problem polyhedron: Facets from the RPP and GTSP polyhedra
by Corberan, A. & Sanchis, J. M.
- 551-570 Performance characteristics of alternative genetic algorithmic approaches to the traveling salesman problem using path representation: An empirical study
by Schmitt, Lawrence J. & Amini, Mohammad M.
- 571-584 An efficient composite heuristic for the symmetric generalized traveling salesman problem
by Renaud, Jacques & Boctor, Fayez F.
- 585-603 Constructing a course schedule by solving a series of assignment type problems
by Hertz, Alain & Robert, Vincent
- 604-617 Heuristic sensitivity analysis in a combinatoric environment: An exposition and case study
by Amini, Mohammad M. & Racer, Michael & Ghandforoush, Parviz
- 618-628 Solving the generalised assignment problem using polyhedral results
by Cattrysse, Dirk & Degraeve, Zeger & Tistaert, Jurgen
- 629-640 A branch-and-bound algorithm for the quadratic assignment problem based on the Hungarian method
by Hahn, Peter & Grant, Thomas & Hall, Nat
- 641-652 Simulated annealing for the unconstrained quadratic pseudo-Boolean function
by Alkhamis, Talal M. & Hasan, Merza & Ahmed, Mohamed A.
- 653-670 Computational assessment of distributed decomposition methods for stochastic linear programs
by Vladimirou, Hercules
- 671-683 Mixed-integer column generation algorithms and the probabilistic maximum satisfiability problem
by Hansen, Pierre & Jaumard, Brigitte & de Aragao, Marcus Poggi
- 684-695 A procedure to verify the completeness of the right-hand-side parametric analysis for a mixed integer linear programming problem
by Crema, Alejandro
- 696-709 On consistency in probabilistic logic for logical formulas represented by B-hypertrees
by Andersen, Kim Allan
1998, Volume 108, Issue 2
- 239-240 Biologically inspired operations research
by Gelenbe, Erol
- 241-265 Neural and delay based heuristics for the Steiner problem in networks
by Ghanwani, Anoop
- 266-282 Neural networks for image and video compression: A review
by Cramer, Christopher
- 283-292 Improved exploration in Hopfield network state-space through parameter perturbation driven by simulated annealing
by Papageorgiou, G. & Likas, A. & Stafylopatis, A.
- 293-305 G-networks with multiple classes of signals and positive customers
by Gelenbe, Erol & Labed, Ali
- 306-318 Autonomous vehicle navigation using evolutionary reinforcement learning
by Stafylopatis, A. & Blekas, K.
- 319-333 Autonomous search for mines
by Gelenbe, Erol & Cao, Yonghuan
- 334-344 Reliable tool replacement policy for quality and cost
by Jeang, Angus
- 345-362 A generalized age and block replacement of a system subject to shocks
by Sheu, Shey-Huei
- 363-378 Two-stage generalized age maintenance of a queue-like production system
by van Dijkhuizen, Gerhard C. & van Harten, Aart
- 379-404 Class dependent departure process from multiclass phase queues: Exact and approximate analyses
by Dasu, Sriram
- 405-408 A generalization of symmetric queues
by Fakinos, D.
- 409-424 A finite source retrial queue
by Falin, G. I. & Artalejo, J. R.
- 425-437 Analysis of a versatile multi-class delay-loss system with a superimposed Markovian arrival process
by Krieger, Udo R. & Naoumov, Valeri & Wagner, Dietmar
- 438-451 The weighted Russell measure of technical efficiency
by Ruggiero, John & Bretschneider, Stuart
- 452-463 Computational implementation of Fujishige's graph realizability algorithm
by Ali, Agha Iqbal & Han, Hyun-Soo
- 464-472 Cardinality and the borda score
by Marchant, Thierry
1998, Volume 108, Issue 1
- 1-15 Combined location-routing problems: A synthesis and future research directions
by Mina, Hokey & Jayaraman, Vaidyanathan & Srivastava, Rajesh
- 16-25 Solution procedures for sizing of warehouses
by Rao, A. K. & Rao, M. R.
- 26-35 Optimal placement of add /drop multiplexers static and dynamic models
by Belvaux, Gaetan & Boissin, Nicolas & Sutter, Alain & Wolsey, Laurence A.
- 36-48 Move based heuristics for the unidirectional loop network layout problem
by Tansel, Barbaros C. & Bilen, Canan
- 49-64 Flexible machine layout design for dynamic and uncertain production environments
by Yang, Taho & Peters, Brett A.
- 65-73 Economic design of screening procedures when the rejected items are reprocessed
by Hong, Sung Hoon & Kim, Sang Boo & Kwon, Hyuck Moo & Lee, Min Koo
- 74-93 Analysis of a single-stage, single-product, stochastic, MRP-controlled assembly system
by Wilhelm, W. E. & Som, Pradip
- 94-105 Perception and information in a competitive location model
by Elselt, H. A.
- 106-117 Kohonen maps for solving a class of location-allocation problems
by Lozano, S. & Guerrero, F. & Onieva, L. & Larraneta, J.
- 118-126 Efficient solution procedure and reduced size formulations for p-hub location problems
by Sohn, Jinhyeon & Park, Sungsoo
- 127-139 Stability regions for maintaining efficiency in data envelopment analysis
by Seiford, Lawrence M. & Zhu, Joe
- 140-148 Small-sample properties of ML, COLS, and DEA estimators of frontier models in the presence of heteroscedasticity
by Bojani, Antonio N. & Caudill, Steven B. & Ford, Jon M.
- 149-152 On alternative optimal solutions in the estimation of returns to scale in DEA
by Seiford, Lawrence M. & Zhu, Joe
- 153-164 Probabilistic judgments specified partially in the analytic hierarchy process
by Basak, Indrani
- 165-169 Aggregating individual judgments and priorities with the analytic hierarchy process
by Forman, Ernest & Peniwati, Kirti
- 170-183 Probability distributions of cost, revenue and profit over a warranty cycle
by Polatoglu, Hakan & Sahin, Izzet
- 184-195 Call option pricing and replication under economic friction
by Ostermark, Ralf
- 196-207 A dual ascent method for the portfolio selection problem with multiple constraints and linked proposals
by Syam, Siddhartha S.
- 208-223 Non-cooperative negotiation strategies for vendor selection
by Weber, Charles A. & Current, John R. & Desai, Anand
- 224-237 Addressing the multigroup discriminant problem using multivariate statistics and mathematical programming
by Ostermark, Ralf & Hoglund, Rune
1998, Volume 107, Issue 3
- 507-529 Multi-attribute decision making: A simulation comparison of select methods
by Zanakis, Stelios H. & Solomon, Anthony & Wishart, Nicole & Dublish, Sandipa
- 530-541 A branch and bound algorithm for mixed zero-one multiple objective linear programming
by Mavrotas, G. & Diakoulaki, D.
- 542-551 Choosing realistic values of indifference, preference and veto thresholds for use with environmental criteria within ELECTRE
by Rogers, Martin & Bruen, Michael
- 552-563 A new system for weighting environmental criteria for use within ELECTRE III
by RogerS, Martin & Bruen, Michael
- 564-574 An interactive fuzzy satisficing method for multiobjective 0-1 programming problems with fuzzy numbers through genetic algorithms with double strings
by Sakawa, Masatoshi & Shibano, Toshihiro
- 575-589 An interactive fuzzy satisficing method for structured multiobjective linear fractional programs with fuzzy numbers
by Sakawa, Masatoshi & Kato, Kosuke
- 590-598 An interactive fuzzy satisficing method for large scale multiobjective 0-1 programming problems with fuzzy parameters through genetic algorithms
by Kato, Kosuke & Sakawa, Masatoshi
- 599-613 Reference direction interactive method for solving multiobjective fuzzy programming problems
by Mohan, C. & Nguyen, H. T.
- 614-624 A tolerance approach to the fuzzy goal programming problems with unbalanced triangular membership function
by Kim, Jong Soon & Whang, Kyu-Seung
- 625-632 An approximate approach of global optimization for polynomial programming problems
by Li, Han-Lin & Chang, Ching-Ter
- 633-643 Infeasibility analysis for systems of quadratic convex inequalities
by Obuchowska, Wieslawa T.
- 644-655 Lexicographic improvement of the target values in convex goal programming
by Caballero, Rafael & Rey, Lourdes & Ruiz, Francisco
- 656-668 A lexicographic approach to bi-objective loading of a flexible assembly system
by Sawik, Tadeusz
- 669-674 On a variant of lexicographic multi-objective programming
by Sankaran, J. K.
- 675-685 Duality in multiobjective nonlinear programming involving semilocally convex and related functions
by Suneja, S. K. & Gupta, Sudha
- 686-691 Multiobjective symmetric duality with cone constraints
by Kim, Do Sang & Yun, Ye Boon & Lee, Won Jung
- 692-709 Optimal system design with MC2 linear programming: A dual contingency plan approach
by Shi, Yong
- 710-719 Newton's method for linear inequality systems
by Pinar, Mustafa C.
- 720-736 The role of the augmented system in interior point methods
by Maros, Istvan & Meszaros, Csaba
- 737-754 A class of differential games which admits a feedback solution with linear value functions
by Yeung, David W. K.
1998, Volume 107, Issue 2
- 250-259 The resource constrained project scheduling problem with multiple crashable modes: A heuristic procedure
by Ahn, Taeho & Erenguc, S. Selcuk
- 260-271 Heuristics for multimode scheduling problems with dedicated resources
by Bianco, L. & Dell'Olmo, P. & Grazia Speranza, M.
- 272-288 A branch and bound algorithm for the resource-constrained project scheduling problem
by Brucker, Peter & Knust, Sigrid & Schoo, Arno & Thiele, Olaf
- 289-305 Multi-resource shop scheduling with resource flexibility
by Dauzere-Peres, S. & Roux, W. & Lasserre, J. B.
- 306-314 Classical and new heuristics for the open-shop problem: A computational evaluation
by Gueret, Christelle & Prins, Christian
- 315-324 Interactive analysis of multiple-criteria project scheduling problems
by Hapke, Maciej & Jaszkiewicz, Andrzej & Slowinski, Roman
- 325-337 Minimization of the makespan in a two-machine problem under given resource constraints
by Janiak, Adam
- 338-353 On a methodology for discrete-continuous scheduling
by Jozefowska, Joanna & Weglarz, Jan
- 354-370 Local search metaheuristics for discrete-continuous scheduling problems
by Jozefowska, Joanna & Mika, Marek & Rozycki, Rafal & Waligora, Grzegorz & Weglarz, Jan
- 371-377 Minimizing the number of vehicles in periodic scheduling: The non-Euclidean case
by Kats, Vladimir & Levner, Eugene
- 378-388 Two-machine shop scheduling with zero and unit processing times
by Lushchakova, Irene N. & Kravchenko, Svetlana A.
- 389-400 Branch and bound crossed with GA to solve hybrid flowshops
by Portmann, M. -C. & Vignier, A. & Dardilhac, D. & Dezalay, D.
- 401-413 Distributed scheduling using simple learning machines
by Seredynski, Franciszek
- 414-430 A bicriteria two-machine permutation flowshop problem
by Sivrikaya-Serifoglu, Funda & Ulusoy, Gunduz
- 431-450 Multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling by a simple, general and powerful sequencing algorithm
by Sprecher, Arno & Drexl, Andreas
- 451-469 On the optimal management of project risk
by Tavares, L. Valadares & Antunes Ferreira, J. A. & Silva Coelho, J.
- 470-491 Pre-processing techniques for resource allocation in the heterogeneous case
by Valls, Vicente & Angeles Perez, M. & Sacramento Quintanilla, M.
- 492-506 Optimization analysis for design and planning of multi-project programs
by Wiley, Victor D. & Deckro, Richard F. & Jackson, Jack A.
1998, Volume 107, Issue 1
- 1-18 A generalized linear programming model for nurse scheduling
by Jaumard, Brigitte & Semet, Frederic & Vovor, Tsevi
- 19-34 End-of-life service: A case study
by Teunter, Ruud H. & Fortuin, Leonard
- 35-44 The `final orderrs problem
by Teunter, Ruud H. & Klein Haneveld, Willem K.
- 45-61 Privatization of nippon telegraph and telephone: Was it a good policy decision?
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki
- 62-75 Technical efficiency and economies of scale in state owned enterprises: The Hellenic telecommunications organisation
by Athanassopoulos, Antreas D. & Giokas, Dimitris
- 76-86 Improving heuristics for the frequency assignment problem
by Smith, D. H. & Hurley, S. & Thiel, S. U.
- 87-95 A soft dynamic programming approach for on-line aircraft 4D-trajectory optimization
by Hagelauer, Patrick & Mora-Camino, Felix
- 96-107 A mathematical programming viewpoint for solving the ultimate pit problem
by Underwood, Robert & Tolwinski, Boleslaw
- 108-118 An MCDM approach to production analysis: An application to irrigated farms in Southern Spain
by Berbel, J. & Rodriguez-Ocana, A.
- 119-136 An interactive reservoir management system for Lake Kariba
by Stam, Antonie & Salewicz, Kazimierz A. & Aronson, Jay E.
- 137-158 A hybrid inexact-stochastic water management model
by Huang, G. H.
- 159-174 Evaluating environmentally conscious business practices
by Sarkis, Joseph
- 175-192 Optimal solution of cellular manufacturing system design: Benders' decomposition approach
by Heragu, Sunderesh S. & Chen, Ja-Shen