A slacks-based measure of super-efficiency in data envelopment analysis: A comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Per Andersen & Niels Christian Petersen, 1993. "A Procedure for Ranking Efficient Units in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(10), pages 1261-1264, October.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Tone, Kaoru, 2002. "A slacks-based measure of super-efficiency in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 32-41, November.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Seiford, L. & Stutz, J., 1982. "A multiplicative model for efficiency analysis," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 223-224.
- Tone, Kaoru, 2001. "A slacks-based measure of efficiency in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(3), pages 498-509, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian Kohl & Jan Schoenfelder & Andreas Fügener & Jens O. Brunner, 2019. "The use of Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) in healthcare with a focus on hospitals," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 245-286, June.
- Chen, Yao & Djamasbi, Soussan & Du, Juan & Lim, Sungmook, 2013. "Integer-valued DEA super-efficiency based on directional distance function with an application of evaluating mood and its impact on performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 550-556.
- Álvarez, Inmaculada & Barbero, Javier & Zofío, Jose Luis, 2016. "A Data Envelopment Analysis Toolbox for MATLAB," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2016/03, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Juan Du & Justin Wang & Yao Chen & Shin-Yi Chou & Joe Zhu, 2014. "Incorporating health outcomes in Pennsylvania hospital efficiency: an additive super-efficiency DEA approach," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 221(1), pages 161-172, October.
- Chen, Nengcheng & Xu, Lei & Chen, Zeqiang, 2017. "Environmental efficiency analysis of the Yangtze River Economic Zone using super efficiency data envelopment analysis (SEDEA) and tobit models," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 659-671.
- Tran, Trung Hieu & Mao, Yong & Nathanail, Paul & Siebers, Peer-Olaf & Robinson, Darren, 2019. "Integrating slacks-based measure of efficiency and super-efficiency in data envelopment analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 156-165.
- Qingyou Yan & Jie Tao, 2014. "Biomass Power Generation Industry Efficiency Evaluation in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(12), pages 1-16, December.
- Shih-Heng Yu & Chia-Wei Hsu, 2020. "A unified extension of super-efficiency in additive data envelopment analysis with integer-valued inputs and outputs: an application to a municipal bus system," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 287(1), pages 515-535, April.
- Rezaeiani, M.J. & Foroughi, A.A., 2018. "Ranking efficient decision making units in data envelopment analysis based on reference frontier share," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 264(2), pages 665-674.
- Lu, Wen-Min & Kweh, Qian Long & Nourani, Mohammad & Huang, Feng-Wen, 2016. "Evaluating the efficiency of dual-use technology development programs from the R&D and socio-economic perspectives," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 82-92.
- Pooja Bansal & Aparna Mehra, 2018. "Multi-period additive efficiency measurement in data envelopment analysis with non-positive and undesirable data," OPSEARCH, Springer;Operational Research Society of India, vol. 55(3), pages 642-661, November.
- Mousavi, Mohammad M. & Ouenniche, Jamal & Xu, Bing, 2015. "Performance evaluation of bankruptcy prediction models: An orientation-free super-efficiency DEA-based framework," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 64-75.
- Du, Juan & Chen, Chien-Ming & Chen, Yao & Cook, Wade D. & Zhu, Joe, 2012. "Additive super-efficiency in integer-valued data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(1), pages 186-192.
- Shih-Heng Yu, 2019. "Benchmarking and Performance Evaluation Towards the Sustainable Development of Regions in Taiwan: A Minimum Distance-Based Measure with Undesirable Outputs in Additive DEA," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 144(3), pages 1323-1348, August.
- Premachandra, I.M. & Chen, Yao & Watson, John, 2011. "DEA as a tool for predicting corporate failure and success: A case of bankruptcy assessment," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 620-626, December.
- Guo, I-Lung & Lee, Hsuan-Shih & Lee, Dan, 2017. "An integrated model for slack-based measure of super-efficiency in additive DEA," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 160-167.
More about this item
KeywordsData envelopment analysis (DEA) Efficiency Slacks Super-efficiency Ranking;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:204:y:2010:i:3:p:694-697. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.