Additive super-efficiency in integer-valued data envelopment analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Åstebro & Samir Elhedhli, 2006.
"The Effectiveness of Simple Decision Heuristics: Forecasting Commercial Success for Early-Stage Ventures,"
INFORMS, vol. 52(3), pages 395-409, March.
- Thomas Astebro & Samir Elhedhli, 2006. "The effectiveness of simple decision heuristics : Forecasting commercial success for early-stage ventures," Post-Print hal-00476866, HAL.
- Chen, Yao & Sherman, H. David, 2004. "The benefits of non-radial vs. radial super-efficiency DEA: an application to burden-sharing amongst NATO member nations," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 307-320, December.
- Per Andersen & Niels Christian Petersen, 1993. "A Procedure for Ranking Efficient Units in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(10), pages 1261-1264, October.
- Kazemi Matin, Reza & Kuosmanen, Timo, 2009. "Theory of integer-valued data envelopment analysis under alternative returns to scale axioms," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 988-995, October.
- Kuosmanen, Timo & Matin, Reza Kazemi, 2009. "Theory of integer-valued data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(2), pages 658-667, January.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Thomas Åstebro & Yigal Gerchak, 2001. "Profitable Advice: the Value of Information Provided by Canada's Inventor's Assistance Program," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 45-72.
- Tone, Kaoru, 2002. "A slacks-based measure of super-efficiency in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 32-41, November.
- Chen, Yao, 2005. "Measuring super-efficiency in DEA in the presence of infeasibility," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 545-551, March.
- Kenneth L. Simons & Thomas Åstebro, 2010. "Entrepreneurs Seeking Gains: Profit Motives and Risk Aversion in Inventors’ Commercialization Decisions," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(4), pages 863-888, December.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Seiford, L. & Stutz, J., 1982. "A multiplicative model for efficiency analysis," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 223-224.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Chung, Yangho & Fare, Rolf, 1996. "Benefit and Distance Functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 407-419, August.
- Tone, Kaoru, 2001. "A slacks-based measure of efficiency in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(3), pages 498-509, May.
- Du, Juan & Liang, Liang & Zhu, Joe, 2010. "A slacks-based measure of super-efficiency in data envelopment analysis: A comment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(3), pages 694-697, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pätäri, Eero & Karell, Ville & Luukka, Pasi & Yeomans, Julian S, 2018. "Comparison of the multicriteria decision-making methods for equity portfolio selection: The U.S. evidence," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 265(2), pages 655-672.
- Chen, Yao & Djamasbi, Soussan & Du, Juan & Lim, Sungmook, 2013. "Integer-valued DEA super-efficiency based on directional distance function with an application of evaluating mood and its impact on performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 550-556.
More about this item
KeywordsData envelopment analysis; Early-stage ventures; Integer-valued data; Slacks; Super-efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:218:y:2012:i:1:p:186-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.