Theory of integer-valued data envelopment analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John J. Rousseau & John H. Semple, 1993. "Notes: Categorical Outputs in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(3), pages 384-386, March.
- Timo Kuosmanen, 2005. "Weak Disposability in Nonparametric Production Analysis with Undesirable Outputs," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(4), pages 1077-1082.
- Wagner A. Kamakura, 1988. "Note---A Note on "The Use of Categorical Variables in Data Envelopment Analysis"," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(10), pages 1273-1276, October.
- Cherchye, Laurens & Kuosmanen, Timo & Post, Thierry, 2001. "Alternative treatments of congestion in DEA: A rejoinder to Cooper, Gu, and Li," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 75-80, July.
- Seiford, Lawrence M. & Thrall, Robert M., 1990. "Recent developments in DEA : The mathematical programming approach to frontier analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 7-38.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Rajiv D. Banker & Richard C. Morey, 1986. "The Use of Categorical Variables in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(12), pages 1613-1627, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Yao & Djamasbi, Soussan & Du, Juan & Lim, Sungmook, 2013. "Integer-valued DEA super-efficiency based on directional distance function with an application of evaluating mood and its impact on performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 550-556.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:255:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1827-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:250:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1856-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Lozano, Sebastián & Villa, Gabriel, 2016. "Data Envelopment Analysis of systems with multiple modes of functioning," MPRA Paper 76076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kazemi Matin, Reza & Kuosmanen, Timo, 2009. "Theory of integer-valued data envelopment analysis under alternative returns to scale axioms," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 988-995, October.
- Subhash C. Ray & Abhiman Das & Kankana Mukherjee, 2017. "Labor-Cost Efficiency with Indivisible Outputs and Inputs: A Study of Indian Bank Branches," Working papers 2017-04, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Du, Juan & Chen, Chien-Ming & Chen, Yao & Cook, Wade D. & Zhu, Joe, 2012. "Additive super-efficiency in integer-valued data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(1), pages 186-192.
- Jie Wu & Qingyuan Zhu & Wade D Cook & Joe Zhu, 2016. "Best cooperative partner selection and input resource reallocation using DEA," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 67(9), pages 1221-1237, September.
- Villa, G. & Lozano, S., 2016. "Assessing the scoring efficiency of a football match," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(2), pages 559-569.
More about this item
KeywordsData envelopment analysis Efficiency Mixed Integer linear programming Production theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:192:y:2009:i:2:p:658-667. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.