Optimising a general repair kit problem with a service constraint
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen C. Graves, 1982. "Note---A Multiple-Item Inventory Model with a Job Completion Criterion," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(11), pages 1334-1337, November.
- John W. Mamer & Stephen A. Smith, 1982. "Optimizing Field Repair Kits Based on Job Completion Rate," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(11), pages 1328-1333, November.
- Stephen A. Smith & John C. Chambers & Eli Shlifer, 1980. "Note---Optimal Inventories Based on Job Completion Rate for Repairs Requiring Multiple Items," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(8), pages 849-854, August.
- Heeremans, D. & Gelders, L. F., 1995. "Multiple period repair kit problem with a job completion criterion: A case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 239-248, March.
- Teunter, Ruud H., 2006. "The multiple-job repair kit problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(2), pages 1103-1116, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van Jaarsveld, Willem & Dollevoet, Twan & Dekker, Rommert, 2015. "Improving spare parts inventory control at a repair shop," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 57(PB), pages 217-229.
- Chiu, Yuan-Shyi Peter & Chang, Huei-Hsin, 2014. "Optimal run time for EPQ model with scrap, rework and stochastic breakdowns: A note," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 143-148.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:266:y:2018:i:2:p:395-414 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Gang & Huang, Feng Feng & Cheng, T.C.E. & Zheng, Quan & Ji, Ping, 2014. "Make-or-buy service capacity decision in a supply chain providing after-sales service," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(2), pages 377-388.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:261:y:2017:i:3:p:893-902 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInventory Repair kit problem Multi-period Multi-item Closed-form expression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:204:y:2010:i:1:p:76-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.