Commitment-penalty contracts in drop-shipping supply chains with asymmetric demand information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gérard P. Cachon & Martin A. Lariviere, 2001. "Contracting to Assure Supply: How to Share Demand Forecasts in a Supply Chain," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(5), pages 629-646, May.
- Gary D. Eppen & Ananth. V. Iyer, 1997. "Backup Agreements in Fashion Buying---The Value of Upstream Flexibility," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(11), pages 1469-1484, November.
- Morris A. Cohen & Teck H. Ho & Z. Justin Ren & Christian Terwiesch, 2003. "Measuring Imputed Cost in the Semiconductor Equipment Supply Chain," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(12), pages 1653-1670, December.
- Özalp Özer & Wei Wei, 2006. "Strategic Commitments for an Optimal Capacity Decision Under Asymmetric Forecast Information," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(8), pages 1238-1257, August.
- Ozer, Ozalp & Uncu, Onur & Wei, Wei, 2007. "Selling to the "Newsvendor" with a forecast update: Analysis of a dual purchase contract," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(3), pages 1150-1176, November.
- Vipul Agrawal & Sridhar Seshadri, 2000. "Impact of Uncertainty and Risk Aversion on Price and Order Quantity in the Newsvendor Problem," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 2(4), pages 410-423, July.
- Serguei Netessine & Nils Rudi, 2006. "Supply Chain Choice on the Internet," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(6), pages 844-864, June.
- Elizabeth Junqueira Durango-Cohen & Candace Arai Yano, 2006. "Supplier Commitment and Production Decisions Under a Forecast-Commitment Contract," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(1), pages 54-67, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kebing Chen & Renxing Xu & Hanwei Fang, 2016. "Information Disclosure Model Under Supply Chain Competition with Asymmetric Demand Disruption," Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research (APJOR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 33(06), pages 1-35, December.
- Wu, Zhengping & Crama, Pascale & Zhu, Wanshan, 2012. "The newsvendor’s optimal incentive contracts for multiple advertisers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(1), pages 171-181.
- Yu, Dennis Z. & Cheong, Taesu & Sun, Daewon, 2017. "Impact of supply chain power and drop-shipping on a manufacturer’s optimal distribution channel strategy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(2), pages 554-563.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:1:p:239-256 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ma, Peng & Shang, Jennifer & Wang, Haiyan, 2017. "Enhancing corporate social responsibility: Contract design under information asymmetry," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 19-30.
- Durango-Cohen, Elizabeth J. & Li, Chia Hang, 2017. "Modeling supplier capacity allocation decisions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 256-272.
- Egri, Péter & Váncza, József, 2013. "A distributed coordination mechanism for supply networks with asymmetric information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(3), pages 452-460.
- Geng, Qin & Minutolo, Marcel C., 2010. "Failure fee under stochastic demand and information asymmetry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 269-279, November.
- Heese, H. Sebastian & Kemahlıoğlu-Ziya, Eda, 2016. "Don't ask, don't tell: Sharing revenues with a dishonest retailer," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(2), pages 580-592.
- Babich, Volodymyr & Li, Hantao & Ritchken, Peter & Wang, Yunzeng, 2012. "Contracting with asymmetric demand information in supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(2), pages 333-341.
More about this item
KeywordsMulti-agent systems Drop-shipping Supply chain Asymmetric information Commitment-penalty contract;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:204:y:2010:i:3:p:449-462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.