The selectope for bicooperative games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward M. Bolger, 2000. "A consistent value for games with n players and r alternatives," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 29(1), pages 93-99.
- Jean Derks & Gerard Laan & Valery Vasil’ev, 2006. "Characterizations of the Random Order Values by Harsanyi Payoff Vectors," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 64(1), pages 155-163, August.
- Peter Borm & Herbert Hamers & Ruud Hendrickx, 2001.
"Operations research games: A survey,"
TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 9(2), pages 139-199, December.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2001. "Operations Research Games : A Survey," Discussion Paper 2001-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2001. "Operations research games : A survey," Other publications TiSEM 755a430b-592f-400b-ba18-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- J. Bilbao & J. Fernández & N. Jiménez & J. López, 2008. "The Shapley value for bicooperative games," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 158(1), pages 99-115, February.
- Josep Freixas & William S. Zwicker, 2003. "Weighted voting, abstention, and multiple levels of approval," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 21(3), pages 399-431, December.
- Jean Derks & Hans Haller & Hans Peters, 2000. "The selectope for cooperative games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 29(1), pages 23-38.
- repec:spr:compst:v:64:y:2006:i:1:p:155-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Monderer, Dov & Samet, Dov & Shapley, Lloyd S, 1992. "Weighted Values and the Core," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 21(1), pages 27-39.
- J. Bilbao & J. Fernández & N. Jiménez & J. López, 2007. "The core and the Weber set for bicooperative games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 36(2), pages 209-222, October.
- Bolger, Edward M, 1993. "A Value for Games with n Players and r Alternatives," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 22(4), pages 319-334.
- Derks, J J M, 1992. "A Short Proof of the Inclusion of the Core in the Weber Set," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 21(2), pages 149-150.
- Hsiao Chih-Ru & Raghavan T. E. S., 1993. "Shapley Value for Multichoice Cooperative Games, I," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 240-256, April.
- Derks, Jean, 2005. "A new proof for Weber's characterization of the random order values," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 327-334, May.
- Ichiishi, Tatsuro, 1981. "Super-modularity: Applications to convex games and to the greedy algorithm for LP," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 283-286, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Deng-Feng, 2012. "A fast approach to compute fuzzy values of matrix games with payoffs of triangular fuzzy numbers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(2), pages 421-429.
More about this item
KeywordsBicooperative game Core Weber set Selectope;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:204:y:2010:i:3:p:522-532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.