A model of inﬂuence with a continuum of actions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grabisch, Michel & Rusinowska, Agnieszka, 2013.
"A model of influence based on aggregation functions,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 316-330.
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2011. "A model of influence based on aggregation functions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00639677, HAL.
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2013. "A Model of Influence Based on Aggregation Function," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00906367, HAL.
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2011. "A model of influence based on aggregation functions," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11058, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Agnieszka Rusinowska & Rudolf Berghammer & Harrie De Swart & Michel Grabisch, 2011. "Social networks: Prestige, centrality, and influence (Invited paper)," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00633859, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsaction; decision; inﬂuence index; unanimous inﬂuence function; follower of a coalition; kernel; ﬁxed point; linear inﬂuence function;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00464460. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.