Three-dimensional bin packing problem with variable bin height
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lodi, Andrea & Martello, Silvano & Vigo, Daniele, 2002. "Heuristic algorithms for the three-dimensional bin packing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 410-420, September.
- Bischoff, E. E. & Janetz, F. & Ratcliff, M. S. W., 1995. "Loading pallets with non-identical items," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 681-692, August.
- Chen, C. S. & Lee, S. M. & Shen, Q. S., 1995. "An analytical model for the container loading problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 68-76, January.
- Hopper, E. & Turton, B. C. H., 2001. "An empirical investigation of meta-heuristic and heuristic algorithms for a 2D packing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 34-57, January.
- Pisinger, David, 2002. "Heuristics for the container loading problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 382-392, September.
- Bischoff, Eberhard E. & Marriott, Michael D., 1990. "A comparative evaluation of heuristics for container loading," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 267-276, January.
- Puchinger, Jakob & Raidl, Gunther R., 2007. "Models and algorithms for three-stage two-dimensional bin packing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(3), pages 1304-1327, December.
- Alves, Claudio & Valerio de Carvalho, J.M., 2007. "Accelerating column generation for variable sized bin-packing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(3), pages 1333-1352, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xianbo Xiang & Caoyang Yu & He Xu & Stuart X. Zhu, 2018. "Optimization of Heterogeneous Container Loading Problem with Adaptive Genetic Algorithm," Complexity, Hindawi, vol. 2018, pages 1-12, November.
- Gašper Žerovnik & Janez Žerovnik, 2011. "Constructive heuristics for the canister filling problem," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 19(3), pages 371-389, September.
- Ardjmand, Ehsan & Sanei Bajgiran, Omid & Rahman, Shakil & Weckman, Gary R. & Young, William A., 2018. "A multi-objective model for order cartonization and fulfillment center assignment in the e-tail/retail industry," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 16-34.
- Yaohua He & Yong Wu, 2013. "Packing non-identical circles within a rectangle with open length," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 1187-1215, July.
- Castro, Pedro M. & Oliveira, José F., 2011. "Scheduling inspired models for two-dimensional packing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 215(1), pages 45-56, November.
- Carlos A. Vega-Mejía & Jairo R. Montoya-Torres & Sardar M. N. Islam, 2019. "Consideration of triple bottom line objectives for sustainability in the optimization of vehicle routing and loading operations: a systematic literature review," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 273(1), pages 311-375, February.
More about this item
KeywordsBin packing Mixed integer programming Optimization Genetic algorithms Batch bin packing Three-dimensional;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:202:y:2010:i:2:p:347-355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.