Scheduling inspired models for two-dimensional packing problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ortmann, Frank G. & Ntene, Nthabiseng & van Vuuren, Jan H., 2010. "New and improved level heuristics for the rectangular strip packing and variable-sized bin packing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 203(2), pages 306-315, June.
- Wascher, Gerhard & Hau[ss]ner, Heike & Schumann, Holger, 2007. "An improved typology of cutting and packing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(3), pages 1109-1130, December.
- Wu, Yong & Li, Wenkai & Goh, Mark & de Souza, Robert, 2010. "Three-dimensional bin packing problem with variable bin height," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(2), pages 347-355, April.
- Kenmochi, Mitsutoshi & Imamichi, Takashi & Nonobe, Koji & Yagiura, Mutsunori & Nagamochi, Hiroshi, 2009. "Exact algorithms for the two-dimensional strip packing problem with and without rotations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(1), pages 73-83, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:258:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2112-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Toledo, Franklina M.B. & Carravilla, Maria Antónia & Ribeiro, Cristina & Oliveira, José F. & Gomes, A. Miguel, 2013. "The Dotted-Board Model: A new MIP model for nesting irregular shapes," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(2), pages 478-487.
- repec:spr:jsched:v:20:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10951-017-0510-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsOptimization Integer programming Strip packing Resource-Task Network Spatial grids;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:215:y:2011:i:1:p:45-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.