European Journal of Operational Research
2001, Volume 132, Issue 3
- 643-665 Flow shop scheduling algorithms for minimizing the completion time variance and the sum of squares of completion time deviations from a common due date
by Gowrishankar, K. & Rajendran, Chandrasekharan & Srinivasan, G.
- 666-680 An investigation of model selection criteria for neural network time series forecasting
by Qi, Min & Zhang, Guoqiang Peter
- 681-686 Conditional investment policy under uncertainty and irreversibility
by Yilmaz, Fatih
- 687-693 Scheduling problems with a learning effect
by Mosheiov, Gur
- 694-702 Intervention methodology for complex problems: The FAcT-Mirror method
by Cardinal, Gilles Le & Guyonnet, Jean-Francois & Pouzoullic, Bruno & Rigby, Julie
2001, Volume 132, Issue 2
- 243-244 Data envelopment analysis at the European Summer Institute XVI University of Warwick, Coventry, UK, 16-26 August 1998
by Dyson, R. G. & Podinovski, V. V. & Shale, E. A.
- 245-259 Pitfalls and protocols in DEA
by Dyson, R. G. & Allen, R. & Camanho, A. S. & Podinovski, V. V. & Sarrico, C. S. & Shale, E. A.
- 260-273 Evaluation of deregulated airline networks using data envelopment analysis combined with principal component analysis with an application to Western Europe
by Adler, Nicole & Golany, Boaz
- 274-286 DEA-like models for efficiency evaluations of specialized and interdependent units
by Castelli, Lorenzo & Pesenti, Raffaele & Ukovich, Walter
- 287-295 Product mixes as objects of choice in non-parametric efficiency measurement
by Cherchye, Laurens & Van Puyenbroeck, Tom
- 296-311 A quasi-concave DEA model with an application for bank branch performance evaluation
by Dekker, David & Post, Thierry
- 312-325 Measuring ecological efficiency with data envelopment analysis (DEA)
by Dyckhoff, H. & Allen, K.
- 326-342 DEA with efficiency classification preserving conditional convexity
by Kuosmanen, Timo
- 343-356 An application of DEA for comparative analysis and ranking of regions in Serbia with regards to social-economic development
by Martic, Milan & Savic, Gordana
- 357-373 Decomposing school and school-type efficiency
by Silva Portela, Maria Conceicao A. & Thanassoulis, Emmanuel
- 374-389 Transconcave data envelopment analysis
by Post, Thierry
- 390-399 Techniques for the assessment of influence in DEA
by Ruiz, Jose L. & Sirvent, Inmaculada
- 400-410 Undesirable outputs in efficiency valuations
by Scheel, Holger
- 411-424 An adaptive approach to controlling kanban systems
by Tardif, Valerie & Maaseidvaag, Lars
- 425-438 Generation and presentation of nearly optimal solutions for mixed-integer linear programming, applied to a case in farming system design
by Makowski, David & Hendrix, Eligius M. T. & van Ittersum, Martin K. & Rossing, Walter A. H.
- 439-452 Constructive and composite heuristic solutions to the P//[summation operator]Ci scheduling problem
by Liu, Jiyin & Reeves, Colin R
- 453-465 Solution of a large-scale two-stage decision and scheduling problem using decomposition
by Al-Khayyal, Faiz & Griffin, Paul M. & Smith, Neale R.
- 466-477 The multi-item single period problem with an initial stock of convertible units
by Silver, Edward A. & Moon, Ilkyeong
2001, Volume 132, Issue 1
- 1-16 Premediation analysis of the energy taxation dispute in Finland
by Bragge, Johanna
- 17-21 Comments on properties of the minmax solutions in goal programming
by Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz
- 22-38 A Tabu search heuristic for the generalized assignment problem
by Diaz, Juan A. & Fernandez, Elena
- 39-49 On the efficacy of modeling multi-attribute decision problems using AHP and Sinarchy
by Leung, Lawrence C. & Cao, Dong
- 50-61 Expansion formulae for characteristics of cumulative cost in finite horizon production models
by Ayhan, Hayriye & Schlegel, Sabine
- 62-74 Comparisons and evaluations of alternative approaches to the treatment of congestion in DEA
by Cooper, W. W. & Gu, Bisheng & Li, Shanling
- 75-80 Alternative treatments of congestion in DEA: A rejoinder to Cooper, Gu, and Li
by Cherchye, Laurens & Kuosmanen, Timo & Post, Thierry
- 81-87 Note: Alternative treatments of congestion in DEA - a response to the Cherchye, Kuosmanen and Post critique
by Cooper, W. W. & Gu, Bisheng & Li, Shanling
- 88-105 Dual-based approach for a hub network design problem under non-restrictive policy
by Sung, C. S. & Jin, H. W.
- 106-115 Inspection schedules when the lifetime distribution of a single-unit system is completely unknown
by Leung, Francis Kit-nam
- 116-122 Progressive hedging as a meta-heuristic applied to stochastic lot-sizing
by Haugen, Kjetil K. & Lokketangen, Arne & Woodruff, David L.
- 123-145 An impulse control problem of a production model with interruptions to follow stochastic demand
by Salles, J. L. F. & do Val, J. B. R.
- 146-162 The relationship between preventive maintenance and manufacturing system performance
by Gupta, Diwakar & Gunalay, Yavuz & Srinivasan, Mandyam M.
- 163-175 Reliability bounds on HNBUE life distributions with known first two moments
by Cheng, Kan & Lam, Yeh
- 176-186 Group preference aggregation with the AHP - implications for multiple-issue agendas
by Chwolka, Anne & Raith, Matthias G.
- 187-196 Design of the sum-of-conforming-run-length control charts
by Wu, Zhang & Zhang, Xiaolan & Yeo, Song Huat
- 197-209 Optimal tax depreciation with uncertain future cash-flows
by Berg, Menachem & Waegenaere, Anja De & Wielhouwer, Jacco L.
- 210-223 On a finite horizon production lot size inventory model for deteriorating items: An optimal solution
by Balkhi, Zaid T.
- 224-242 A memetic algorithm for the total tardiness single machine scheduling problem
by Franca, Paulo M. & Mendes, Alexandre & Moscato, Pablo
2001, Volume 131, Issue 3
- 459-475 Starting-time decisions in labor tour scheduling: An experimental analysis and case study
by Brusco, Michael J. & Jacobs, Larry W.
- 476-481 Stochastic goal programming: A mean-variance approach
by Ballestero, Enrique
- 482-490 The infinite horizon dynamic optimization problem revisited: A simple method to determine equilibrium states
by Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos
- 491-513 Coordinated stocking, clearance sales, and return policies for a supply chain
by Lee, Chang Hwan
- 514-529 An extended warranty policy with options open to consumers
by Lam, Yeh & Kwok Wai Lam, Peggo
- 530-535 Recurrent retrial queues with service option on arrival
by Farahmand, K. & Livingstone, N.
- 536-549 Optimal resource allocation with minimum activation levels and fixed costs
by Basso, Antonella & Peccati, Lorenzo A.
- 550-558 Ranking multicriteria alternatives: The method ZAPROS III
by Larichev, Oleg I.
- 559-571 Ship scheduling with soft time windows: An optimisation based approach
by Fagerholt, Kjetil
- 572-586 DEA models for the explicit maximisation of relative efficiency
by Podinovski, Victor V.
- 587-602 The SIR method: A superiority and inferiority ranking method for multiple criteria decision making
by Xu, Xiaozhan
- 603-610 Analysis of third-party warehousing contracts with commitments
by Chen, Frank Y. & Hum, S. H. & Sun, J.
- 611-621 Improved methods of assembly sequence determination for automatic assembly systems
by Lee, Hyoung-Ro & Gemmill, Douglas D.
- 622-634 A performance analysis of dispatching rules and a heuristic in static flowshops with missing operations of jobs
by Rajendran, Chandrasekharan & Ziegler, Hans
- 635-648 Sourcing decisions with capacity reservation contracts
by Serel, Dogan A. & Dada, Maqbool & Moskowitz, Herbert
- 649-663 The effects of cognitive style and model type on DSS acceptance: An empirical study
by Lu, Hsi-Peng & Yu, Huei-Ju & Lu, Simon S. K.
- 664-675 A sum of disjoint products algorithm for reliability evaluation of flow networks
by Jane, Chin-Chia & Yuan, John
- 676-684 Solving the generalized apportionment problem through the optimization of discrepancy functions
by Bautista, Joaquin & Companys, Ramon & Corominas, Albert
- 685-686 Comments on properties of the minmax solutions in goal programming - a reply
by Tamiz, Mehrdad & Jones, Dylan & Romero, Carlos
2001, Volume 131, Issue 2
- 229-231 The 11th Mini-EURO conference: Artificial intelligence on transportation systems and science
by Niittymaki, Jarkko & Pursula, Matti
- 232-241 Reinforcement learning in neurofuzzy traffic signal control
by Bingham, Ella
- 242-252 Using a multi-agent approach to optimise the train coupling and sharing system
by Bocker, Jorg & Lind, Jurgen & Zirkler, Bernd
- 253-261 An object-oriented neural network approach to short-term traffic forecasting
by Dia, Hussein
- 262-272 Simulation of stochastic elements in railway systems using self-learning processes
by Malavasi, Gabriele & Ricci, Stefano
- 273-281 Installation and experiences of field testing a fuzzy signal controller
by Niittymaki, Jarkko
- 282-292 Berth allocation planning in the public berth system by genetic algorithms
by Nishimura, Etsuko & Imai, Akio & Papadimitriou, Stratos
- 293-301 Using intelligent agents for pro-active, real-time urban intersection control
by Roozemond, Danko A.
- 302-308 A dynamic route guidance system based on real traffic data
by Wahle, J. & Annen, O. & Schuster, Ch. & Neubert, L. & Schreckenberg, M.
- 309-323 Analysis of supply contracts with minimum total order quantity commitments and non-stationary demands
by Chen, Frank Y. & Krass, Dmitry
- 324-351 Extended DEA-Discriminant Analysis
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki
- 352-374 Time-varying minimum cost flow problems
by Cai, X. & Sha, D. & Wong, C. K.
- 375-388 A spreadsheet modeling approach to the Holt-Winters optimal forecasting
by Segura, J. V. & Vercher, E.
- 389-399 Local design vs. global design: A strategic business choice
by Mallick, Debasish N. & Mukhopadhyay, Samar K.
- 400-416 A set packing model for the ground holding problem in congested networks
by Rossi, Fabrizio & Smriglio, Stefano
- 417-439 Two direct methods in linear programming
by Stojkovic, Nebojsa V. & Stanimirovic, Predrag S.
- 440-458 Chance-constrained programming in activity networks: A critical evaluation
by Elmaghraby, Salah E. & Soewandi, Hanijanto & Yao, Ming-Jong
2001, Volume 131, Issue 1
- 1-15 Fuzzy programming and profit and cost allocation for a production and transportation problem
by Sakawa, Masatoshi & Nishizaki, Ichiro & Uemura, Yoshio
- 16-30 The BMAP/SM/1 retrial queue with controllable operation modes
by Choi, B. D. & Chung, Y. H. & Dudin, Alexander N.
- 31-61 Rule and utility based evidential reasoning approach for multiattribute decision analysis under uncertainties
by Yang, Jian-Bo
- 62-77 Analysis of the potential for spatial redistribution of freight using mathematical programming
by Vanek, Francis M.
- 78-94 A total standard WIP estimation method for wafer fabrication
by Lin, Yu-Hsin & Lee, Ching-En
- 95-106 Scheduling in a two-machine flowshop with batch processing machine(s) for earliness/tardiness measure under a common due date
by Sung, C. S. & Min, J. I.
- 107-118 An efficient algorithm to allocate shelf space
by Yang, Ming-Hsien
- 119-131 A Lagrangian relaxation approach to the edge-weighted clique problem
by Hunting, Marcel & Faigle, Ulrich & Kern, Walter
- 132-142 Estimating non-convex production sets - imposing convex input sets and output sets in data envelopment analysis
by Post, Thierry
- 143-161 A hybrid genetic algorithm for the container loading problem
by Bortfeldt, Andreas & Gehring, Hermann
- 162-170 Axiomatic characterizations of the CEA solution for rationing problems
by Lahiri, Somdeb
- 171-187 Scheduling tasks on moving executors to minimise the maximum lateness
by Jozefczyk, Jerzy
- 188-207 Bicriteria sequencing methods for the mixed-model assembly line in just-in-time production systems
by Korkmazel, Tugrul & Meral, Sedef
- 208-223 Timely inspection and deterrence
by John Canty, Morton & Rothenstein, Daniel & Avenhaus, Rudolf
- 224-227 On the polynomial mixed 0-1 fractional programming problems
by Chang, Ching-Ter
2001, Volume 130, Issue 3
- 449-467 Variable neighborhood search: Principles and applications
by Hansen, Pierre & Mladenovic, Nenad
- 468-485 Cash management in a randomly varying environment
by Hinderer, K. & Waldmann, K. -H.
- 486-497 A reduction result for location problems with polyhedral barriers
by Klamroth, K.
- 498-509 A slacks-based measure of efficiency in data envelopment analysis
by Tone, Kaoru
- 510-518 On the collection depots location problem
by Drezner, Zvi & Wesolowsky, George O.
- 519-538 The use of advance demand information in a project-based supply chain
by van Donselaar, Karel & Rock Kopczak, Laura & Wouters, Marc
- 539-558 Structuring product development processes
by Ahmadi, Reza & Roemer, Thomas A. & Wang, Robert H.
- 559-575 A computational study with a new algorithm for the three-machine permutation flow-shop problem with release times
by Cheng, Jinliang & Steiner, George & Stephenson, Paul
- 576-587 Comparison of three multicriteria methods to predict known outcomes
by Olson, David L.
- 588-611 Measures of grouping efficiency in cellular manufacturing systems
by Sarker, Bhaba R.
- 612-622 Benefits of co-operation in a production distribution environment
by Gavirneni, Srinagesh
- 623-637 A general model for automated business diagnosis
by Feelders, A. J. & Daniels, H. A. M.
- 638-652 Minmax earliness-tardiness costs with unit processing time jobs
by Mosheiov, Gur & Shadmon, Michal
- 653-664 Using fuzzy integral for evaluating subjectively perceived travel costs in a traffic assignment model
by Chen, Yuh-Wen & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung
- 665-678 On the maximum number of feasible ranking sequences in multi-criteria decision making problems
by Triantaphyllou, Evangelos & Shu, Bo
2001, Volume 130, Issue 2
- 231-232 Editorial
by Jacquet-Lagreze, Eric & Siskos, Yannis
- 233-245 Preference disaggregation: 20 years of MCDA experience
by Jacquet-Lagreze, Eric & Siskos, Yannis
- 246-262 Comparative analysis of UTA multicriteria methods
by Beuthe, Michel & Scannella, Giuseppe
- 263-275 Using assignment examples to infer weights for ELECTRE TRI method: Some experimental results
by Mousseau, V. & Figueira, J. & Naux, J. -Ph.
- 276-304 Constructing a monotonic quadratic objective function in n variables from a few two-dimensional indifferences
by Tangian, Andranik
- 305-314 Rough approximation of a preference relation by a multi-attribute stochastic dominance for determinist and stochastic evaluation problems
by Zaras, Kazimierz
- 315-331 Multicriteria analysis in agricultural marketing: The case of French olive oil market
by Siskos, Y. & Matsatsinis, N. F. & Baourakis, G.
- 332-346 Project evaluation and selection in a network of collaboration: A consensual disaggregation multi-criterion approach
by Oral, Muhittin & Kettani, Ossama & Cinar, Unver
- 347-360 Customer satisfaction measurement in the private bank sector
by Mihelis, G. & Grigoroudis, E. & Siskos, Y. & Politis, Y. & Malandrakis, Y.
- 361-374 A multidimensional approach to urban quality of life: The case of Istanbul
by Ulengin, Burc & Ulengin, Fusun & Guvenc, Umit
- 375-387 Multicriteria job evaluation for large organizations
by Spyridakos, A. & Siskos, Y. & Yannacopoulos, D. & Skouris, A.
- 388-401 Conflict dissolution in the public sector: A case-study
by Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Nunes da Silva, Fernando & Vansnick, Jean-Claude
- 402-413 A preference disaggregation decision support system for financial classification problems
by Zopounidis, Constantin & Doumpos, Michael
- 414-429 MCDA and preference disaggregation in group decision support systems
by Matsatsinis, Nikolaos F. & Samaras, Andreas P.
- 430-436 The fuzzy p-median problem: A global analysis of the solutions
by Canos, M. J. & Ivorra, C. & Liern, V.
- 437-448 The use of Bayesian forecasting to make process adjustments during transitions
by Nembhard, Harriet Black & Nembhard, David A.
2001, Volume 130, Issue 1
- 1-19 An easy way to teach interior-point methods
by Terlaky, Tamas
- 20-28 Leximin optimality and fuzzy set-theoretic operations
by Dubois, Didier & Fortemps, Philippe & Pirlot, Marc & Prade, Henri
- 29-53 Representation of consistent recursive rules
by del Amo, A. & Montero, J. & Molina, E.
- 54-69 Searching for joint gains in multi-party negotiations
by Ehtamo, Harri & Kettunen, Eero & Hamalainen, Raimo P.
- 70-82 Flexibility in manufacturing systems: A relational and a dynamic approach
by Pereira, Javier & Paulre, Bernard
- 83-89 The effect of vertical integration on consumer price in the presence of inventory costs
by Reyniers, Diane J.
- 90-98 NP-hardness of compact scheduling in simplified open and flow shops
by Giaro, Krzysztof
- 99-110 A dual control problem and application to marketing
by Fruchter, Gila E.
- 111-120 Redistribution of funds for teaching and research among universities: The case of North Rhine-Westphalia
by Fandel, Gunter & Gal, Tomas
- 121-132 Value efficiency analysis of academic research
by Korhonen, Pekka & Tainio, Risto & Wallenius, Jyrki
- 133-146 Optimal cropping patterns under water deficits
by Haouari, Mohamed & Azaiez, Mohamed N.
- 147-155 Approximate solutions to the turbine balancing problem
by Pitsoulis, Leonidas S. & Pardalos, Panos M. & Hearn, Donald W.
- 156-168 Strategic gaming in electric power markets
by Kleindorfer, Paul R. & Wu, D. -J. & Fernando, Chitru S.
- 169-189 Human resource planning in knowledge-intensive operations: A model for learning with stochastic turnover
by Bordoloi, Sanjeev K. & Matsuo, Hirofumi
- 190-201 On solving complex multi-period location models using simulated annealing
by Antunes, Antonio & Peeters, Dominique
- 202-213 Implementation of a university course and examination timetabling system
by Dimopoulou, M. & Miliotis, P.
- 214-222 Fitting rectilinear polygonal curves to a set of points in the plane
by Diaz-Banez, J. M. & Mesa, J. A.
- 223-230 Ethical issues in modeling: Some reflections
by Kleijnen, J. P. C.
2001, Volume 129, Issue 3
- 461-470 Static competitive facility location: An overview of optimisation approaches
by Plastria, Frank
- 471-480 Budgeting with bounded multiple-choice constraints
by Pisinger, David
- 481-495 Capacitated facility location/network design problems
by Melkote, Sanjay & Daskin, Mark S.
- 496-517 A sales forecasting system based on fuzzy neural network with initial weights generated by genetic algorithm
by Kuo, R. J.
- 518-538 A time-integrated Richardson model
by Pentek, A. & Kadtke, J. B. & Sulcoski, M. F. & Miller, L. D.
- 539-554 The two-group heuristic to solve the multi-product, economic lot sizing and scheduling problem in flow shops
by Ouenniche, Jamal & Boctor, Fayez F.
- 555-568 Construction heuristics for the asymmetric TSP
by Glover, Fred & Gutin, Gregory & Yeo, Anders & Zverovich, Alexey
- 569-585 On the convergence of multiattribute weighting methods
by Poyhonen, Mari & Hamalainen, Raimo P.
- 586-595 Generation of efficient frontiers in multi-objective optimization problems by generalized data envelopment analysis
by Yun, Y. B. & Nakayama, H. & Tanino, T. & Arakawa, M.
- 596-618 A Shapley function on a class of cooperative fuzzy games
by Tsurumi, Masayo & Tanino, Tetsuzo & Inuiguchi, Masahiro
- 619-626 Controlling multi-reservoir systems
by Archibald, T. W. & Buchanan, C. S. & Thomas, L. C. & McKinnon, K. I. M.
- 627-649 Towards a conceptual structure for evaluating policy analytic activities
by Thissen, Wil A. H. & Twaalfhoven, Patricia G. J.
- 650-662 Optimizing the system of virtual paths by tabu search
by Shyur, Ching-Chir & Wen, Ue-Pyng
- 663-682 A general model for consecutive-k-out-of-n: F repairable system with exponential distribution and (k-1)-step Markov dependence
by Lam, Yeh & Ng, Hon Keung Tony
- 683-688 Cpk index estimation using fuzzy numbers
by Lee, Hong Tau
2001, Volume 129, Issue 2
- 231-234 Special millennium issue of the EJOR: A global view of industrial logistics
by Barros, Lilian L. & Riley, Michael & Brown, David
- 235-241 Multicriteria decision making on maintenance: Spares and contracts planning
by Teixeira de Almeida, Adiel
- 242-251 A combinatorial approach to level of repair analysis
by Barros, Lilian & Riley, Michael
- 252-258 Selective maintenance for support equipment involving multiple maintenance actions
by Richard Cassady, C. & Paul Murdock, W. & Pohl, Edward A.
- 259-270 On the optimization of supply chain networking decisions
by Lakhal, Salem & Martel, Alain & Kettani, Ossama & Oral, Muhittin
- 271-276 Analysis of supplier buyer relationships using resource constrained project scheduling strategies
by Tukel, Oya Icmeli & Wasti, S. Nazli
- 277-286 Coordinating supply chain inventories through common replenishment epochs
by Viswanathan, S. & Piplani, Rajesh
- 287-298 A continuous model for production-distribution system design
by Dasci, Abdullah & Verter, Vedat
- 299-310 Impacts of inventory shortage policies on transportation requirements in two-stage distribution systems
by Geunes, Joseph & Zeng, Amy Z.
- 311-316 Heuristics for assessing emergency transshipments
by Evers, Philip T.
- 317-325 An extended enterprise planning methodology for the discrete manufacturing industry
by Frederix, Florent
- 326-336 Workload balancing and loop layout in the design of a flexible manufacturing system
by Potts, C. N. & Whitehead, J. D.
- 337-345 Competition in a deregulated air transportation market
by Adler, Nicole
- 346-354 A neural network model for enhanced operation of midblock signalled pedestrian crossings
by Lyons, Glenn & Hunt, John & McLeod, Fraser
- 355-361 Iron ore production scheduling to improve product quality
by Everett, J. E.
- 362-371 Inventory, transportation, service quality and the location of distribution centers
by Nozick, Linda K. & Turnquist, Mark A.
- 372-385 Multiperson decision-making based on multiplicative preference relations
by Herrera, F. & Herrera-Viedma, E. & Chiclana, F.
- 386-413 On computational methods for solutions of multiobjective linear production programming games
by Nishizaki, Ichiro & Sakawa, Masatoshi
- 414-433 Firms' R&D decisions under incomplete information
by Grishagin, V. A. & Sergeyev, Ya. D. & Silipo, D. B.
- 434-442 Efficiency measurement in the stochastic frontier model
by Ondrich, Jan & Ruggiero, John
- 443-455 Super-efficiency and DEA sensitivity analysis
by Zhu, Joe
- 456-459 Technical note on the paper "An empirical study of a new metaheuristic for the traveling salesman problem" (by Shigeru Tsubakitani, James R. Evans, European Journal of Operational Research 104 (1998) 113-128)
by Rego, Cesar
2001, Volume 129, Issue 1
- 1-47 Rough sets theory for multicriteria decision analysis
by Greco, Salvatore & Matarazzo, Benedetto & Slowinski, Roman
- 48-64 Fuzzy hierarchical analysis revisited
by Buckley, James J. & Feuring, Thomas & Hayashi, Yoichi
- 65-86 Fuzzy linear programming based on statistical confidence interval and interval-valued fuzzy set
by Chiang, Jershan
- 87-94 Scheduling with target start times
by Hoogeveen, J. A. & van de Velde, S. L.
- 95-104 Minimizing mean squared deviation of completion times with maximum tardiness constraint
by Seo, Jong Hwa & Kim, Chae-Bogk & Lee, Dong Hoon
- 105-115 Heuristics for determining economic processing rates in a flexible manufacturing system
by Sodhi, Manbir S. & Lamond, Bernard F. & Gautier, Antoine & Noel, Martin
- 116-133 Cooperative dispatching - exploiting the flexibility of an FMS by means of incremental optimization
by Seifert, Ralf W. & Morito, Susumu
- 134-158 A global supply chain model with transfer pricing and transportation cost allocation
by Vidal, Carlos J. & Goetschalckx, Marc
- 159-185 Technology acquisition with technological progress: effects of expectations, rivalry and uncertainty
by Rahman, Atiqur & Loulou, Richard
- 186-208 Assortment planning in fashion retailing: methodology, application and analysis
by Rajaram, Kumar
- 209-223 Basket problems in margin calculation: Modelling and algorithms
by Fiterman, Alexander E. & Timkovsky, Vadim G.
- 224-229 A note on scheduling flowshops with flexible stage ordering
by Koulamas, Christos & Kyparisis, George J.
2001, Volume 128, Issue 3
- 459-478 Decision-theoretic foundations of qualitative possibility theory
by Dubois, Didier & Prade, Henri & Sabbadin, Regis
- 479-498 A Bayesian network approach to making inferences in causal maps
by Nadkarni, Sucheta & Shenoy, Prakash P.
- 499-508 Aggregation of analytic hierarchy process models based on similarities in decision makers' preferences
by Bolloju, N.
- 509-531 A study of simple rules for subcontracting in make-to-order manufacturing
by Bertrand, J. W. M. & Sridharan, V.
- 532-544 The categorical data analysis approach for ratio model of pairwise comparisons
by Basak, Indrani
- 545-557 Vehicle dispatching system based on Taguchi-tuned fuzzy rules
by Tan, K. K. & Tang, K. Z.
- 558-569 Modeling and algorithmic development of a staff scheduling problem
by Sarin, Subhash C. & Aggarwal, Sanjay
- 570-586 A derivative algorithm for inexact quadratic program - application to environmental decision-making under uncertainty
by Chen, M. J. & Huang, G. H.
- 587-596 Using objective values to start multiple objective linear programming algorithms
by Arbel, Ami & Korhonen, Pekka