European Journal of Operational Research
July 2002, Volume 140, Issue 2
- 517-529 Semi-autonomous planning using linear programming in the Chilean General Treasury
by Singer, Marcos & Donoso, Patricio & Poblete, Francisco
July 2002, Volume 140, Issue 1
- 1-11 A simulation model for the Kwai Chung container terminals in Hong Kong
by Shabayek, A. A. & Yeung, W. W.
- 12-23 A new multiobjective evolutionary algorithm
by Sarker, Ruhul & Liang, Ko-Hsin & Newton, Charles
- 24-36 Data envelopment analysis with imprecise data
by Despotis, Dimitris K. & Smirlis, Yiannis G.
- 37-49 The performance of stochastic dynamic and fixed mix portfolio models
by Fleten, Stein-Erik & Hoyland, Kjetil & Wallace, Stein W.
- 50-60 Extended block replacement policy with shock models and used items
by Sheu, Shey-Huei & Griffith, William S.
- 61-87 Stochastic conditional and unconditional warfare
by Hausken, Kjell & Moxnes, John F.
- 88-92 An additional result of Monsuur's paper about intrinsic consistency threshold for reciprocal matrices
by Kwiesielewicz, Miroslaw & van Uden, Ewa
- 93-103 Mean utility in the assurance region model
by Conde, Eduardo
- 104-117 An analysis of distributions of priority values from alternative comparison scales within AHP
by Beynon, Malcolm
- 118-133 An interactive approach for hierarchical analysis of helicopter logistics in disaster relief operations
by Barbarosoglu, Gulay & Ozdamar, Linet & Cevik, Ahmet
- 134-141 A partial cooperation model for non-unique linear two-level decision problems
by Cao, D. & Leung, L. C.
- 142-147 Combining expert judgment: On the performance of trimmed mean vote aggregation procedures in the presence of strategic voting
by Hurley, W. J. & Lior, D. U.
- 148-164 DS/AHP method: A mathematical analysis, including an understanding of uncertainty
by Beynon, Malcolm
June 2002, Volume 139, Issue 3
- 469-489 A survey of maintenance policies of deteriorating systems
by Wang, Hongzhou
- 490-500 A lot-sizing problem in an automated foundry
by dos Santos-Meza, Elisangela & Oliveira dos Santos, Maristela & Nereu Arenales, Marcos
- 501-510 Improved attribute acceptance sampling plans in the presence of misclassification error
by Markowski, Edward P. & Markowski, Carol A.
- 511-520 The multiparametric 0-1-integer linear programming problem: A unified approach
by Crema, Alejandro
- 521-532 Districting for salt spreading operations
by Muyldermans, L. & Cattrysse, D. & Van Oudheusden, D. & Lotan, T.
- 533-542 Enumeration and interactive selection of efficient paths in a multiple criteria graph for scheduling an earth observing satellite
by Gabrel, Virginie & Vanderpooten, Daniel
- 543-556 A novel chaotic search for quadratic assignment problems
by Hasegawa, Mikio & Ikeguchi, Tohru & Aihara, Kazuyuki & Itoh, Kohji
- 557-577 A new variant of a vehicle routing problem: Lower and upper bounds
by Glaab, Holger
- 578-584 Solving some lexicographic multi-objective combinatorial problems
by Volgenant, A.
- 585-597 Accounting for time-varying queueing effects in workforce scheduling
by Ingolfsson, Armann & Amanul Haque, Md. & Umnikov, Alex
- 598-612 Technical efficiency and economies of scale: A non-parametric analysis of REIT operating efficiency
by Anderson, Randy I. & Fok, Robert & Springer, Thomas & Webb, James
- 613-625 On optimisation of agri chains by dynamic programming
by Gigler, J. K. & Hendrix, E. M. T. & Heesen, R. A. & van den Hazelkamp, V. G. W. & Meerdink, G.
- 626-642 A new venture's optimal entry time
by Levesque, Moren & Shepherd, Dean A.
- 643-664 Exploring efficiency differences over time in the Spanish banking industry
by Tortosa-Ausina, Emili
- 665-681 The long-term impact of GHG reduction policies on global trade: A case study for the petrochemical industry
by Gielen, D. J. & Yagita, H.
- 682-687 A note on an integrated model of customer buying behavior
by Fader, Peter S. & Hardie, Bruce G. S.
June 2002, Volume 139, Issue 2
- 191-192 O.R. for innovation and quality of life
by Matarazzo, Benedetto & Teghem, Jacques
- 193-205 Constraint deletion strategy in the inertia-controlling quadratic programming method
by Gomez, Manuel A. & Pedreira, Luis P.
- 206-219 Multiparametric demand transportation problem
by Filippi, Carlo & Romanin-Jacur, Giorgio
- 220-229 A period vehicle routing case study
by Baptista, Susana & Oliveira, Rui Carvalho & Zuquete, Eduardo
- 230-244 Using real time information for effective dynamic scheduling
by Cowling, Peter & Johansson, Marcus
- 245-261 Nonpreemptive flowshop scheduling with machine dominance
by Cepek, Ondrej & Okada, Masanori & Vlach, Milan
- 262-276 Decentralized reactive Kanban system
by Takahashi, Katsuhiko & Nakamura, Nobuto
- 277-292 Simultaneous lotsizing and scheduling on parallel machines
by Meyr, Herbert
- 293-301 An improved branch-and-bound algorithm for the two machine total completion time flow shop problem
by Della Croce, F. & Ghirardi, M. & Tadei, R.
- 302-316 Fuzzy interval and semi-orders
by Haven, Emmanuel
- 317-326 Determining the weights of criteria in the ELECTRE type methods with a revised Simos' procedure
by Figueira, Jose & Roy, Bernard
- 327-338 Selecting land mine detection strategies by means of outranking MCDM techniques
by De Leeneer, Isabelle & Pastijn, Hugo
- 339-350 Financial performance analysis of Ontario (Canada) Credit Unions: An application of DEA in the regulatory environment
by Pille, Peter & Paradi, Joseph C.
- 351-370 Correlated ARCH (CorrARCH): Modelling the time-varying conditional correlation between financial asset returns
by Christodoulakis, George A. & Satchell, Stephen E.
- 371-389 Multi-group discrimination using multi-criteria analysis: Illustrations from the field of finance
by Zopounidis, Constantin & Doumpos, Michael
- 390-399 A multicriteria model for assigning new orders to service suppliers
by Oliveira, Rui Carvalho & Lourenco, Joao Carlos
- 400-415 Optimizing acyclic traffic signal switching sequences through an Extended Linear Complementarity Problem formulation
by De Schutter, Bart
- 416-435 STEEDS: A strategic transport-energy-environment decision support
by Brand, C. & Mattarelli, M. & Moon, D. & Wolfler Calvo, R.
- 436-448 Environmental site evaluation of waste management facilities embedded into EUGENE model: A multicriteria approach
by Vaillancourt, Kathleen & Waaub, Jean-Philippe
- 449-460 A decision support system for the budgeting of the Belgian health care system
by Mosmans, Alain & Praet, Jean-Claude & Dumont, Christophe
- 461-468 Two applications of noninvertible maps in communication and information storage
by Mira, C. & Millerioux, G. & Rouabhi, S.
May 2002, Volume 139, Issue 1
- 1-25 A survey of the state-of-the-art of common due date assignment and scheduling research
by Gordon, Valery & Proth, Jean-Marie & Chu, Chengbin
- 26-41 A weight set decomposition algorithm for finding all efficient extreme points in the outcome set of a multiple objective linear program
by Benson, Harold P. & Sun, Erjiang
- 42-61 Relief period optimization under budget constraints
by Tobin, Roger L.
- 62-67 A modified goal programming model for piecewise linear functions
by Chang, Ching-Ter
- 68-83 Evaluating environmental performance using statistical process control techniques
by Corbett, Charles J. & Pan, Jeh-Nan
- 84-95 An efficient and flexible mechanism for constructing membership functions
by Medaglia, Andres L. & Fang, Shu-Cherng & Nuttle, Henry L. W. & Wilson, James R.
- 96-114 Reliability of several component sets with inspections at random times
by Dieulle, Laurence
- 115-132 Non-parametric tests of returns to scale
by Simar, Leopold & Wilson, Paul W.
- 133-145 Bayesian enhanced strategic decision making for reliability
by Percy, David F.
- 146-165 Optimal maintenance strategies for systems with partial repair options and without assuming bounded costs
by Bruns, Peter
- 166-177 A survey analysis of service quality for domestic airlines
by Chang, Yu-Hern & Yeh, Chung-Hsing
- 178-189 Viability of infeasible portfolio selection problems: A fuzzy approach
by Leon, T. & Liern, V. & Vercher, E.
May 2002, Volume 138, Issue 3
- 459-472 The nonlinear knapsack problem - algorithms and applications
by Bretthauer, Kurt M. & Shetty, Bala
- 473-483 Using logical surrogate information in Lagrangean relaxation: An application to symmetric traveling salesman problems
by Lorena, Luiz Antonio N. & Goncalves Narciso, Marcelo
- 484-494 An algorithm to perform a complete parametric analysis relative to the constraint matrix for a 0-1-integer linear program
by Crema, Alejandro
- 495-517 A hierarchical model for the location of perinatal facilities in the municipality of Rio de Janeiro
by Galvao, Roberto D. & Acosta Espejo, Luis Gonzalo & Boffey, Brian
- 518-530 Dynamic scheduling of stochastic jobs on a single machine
by Jang, Wooseung
- 531-544 Using group theory and transition matrices to study a class of metaheuristic neighborhoods
by Barnes, J. W. & Colletti, Bruce W. & Neuway, David L.
- 545-553 Fuzzy inventory problems for perishable commodities
by Katagiri, Hideki & Ishii, Hiroaki
- 554-568 An interactive decision support system for on-line process control
by Rajaram, Kumar & Jaikumar, Ramchandran
- 569-577 Decomposed vs integrated control of a one-stage production system
by Broersma, Andreas L. A. & Sierksma, Gerard & Wijngaard, Jacob
- 578-600 Optimal pricing and inventory policies: Centralized and decentralized decision making
by Jorgensen, Steffen & Kort, Peter M.
- 601-621 Prescribing product upgrades, prices and production levels over time in a stochastic environment
by Wilhelm, Wilbert E. & Xu, Kaihong
- 622-648 Expanding competence sets for the consumer decision problem
by Chen, Ting-Yu
- 649-662 A goal programming model for partner selection decisions in international joint ventures
by Hajidimitriou, Yannis A. & Georgiou, Andreas C.
- 663-670 Modelling enterprise networks: A master equation approach
by Pearson, D. W. & Albert, P. & Besombes, B. & Boudarel, M. -R. & Marcon, E. & Mnemoi, G.
- 671-675 A note on "a dual-ascent approach to the fixed-charge capacitated network design problem"
by Gendron, Bernard
April 2002, Volume 138, Issue 2
- 227-228 MCDA methodologies for classification and sorting
by Zopounidis, Constantin
- 229-246 Multicriteria classification and sorting methods: A literature review
by Zopounidis, Constantin & Doumpos, Michael
- 247-259 Rough sets methodology for sorting problems in presence of multiple attributes and criteria
by Greco, Salvatore & Matarazzo, Benedetto & Slowinski, Roman
- 260-273 Effectiveness evaluation of expert classification methods
by Larichev, Oleg & Asanov, Artyom & Naryzhny, Yevgeny
- 274-293 Construction of rule-based assignment models
by Azibi, R. & Vanderpooten, D.
- 294-301 Combining discriminant methods in solving classification problems in two-group discriminant analysis
by Lam, Kim Fung & Moy, Jane W.
- 302-319 A multiple objective programming approach for determining faculty salary equity adjustments
by Sun, Minghe
- 320-331 Electre-like clustering from a pairwise fuzzy proximity index
by Bisdorff, Raymond
- 332-348 An aggregation/disaggregation approach to obtain robust conclusions with ELECTRE TRI
by Dias, Luis & Mousseau, Vincent & Figueira, Jose & Climaco, Joao
- 349-364 A multicriteria assignment procedure for a nominal sorting problematic
by Leger, Julien & Martel, Jean-Marc
- 365-379 A multi-profile sorting procedure in the public administration
by Norese, Maria Franca & Viale, Susanna
- 380-391 Assigning priorities for maintenance, repair and refurbishment in managing a municipal housing stock
by Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Oliveira, Rui Carvalho
- 392-412 Credit risk assessment using a multicriteria hierarchical discrimination approach: A comparative analysis
by Doumpos, M. & Kosmidou, K. & Baourakis, G. & Zopounidis, C.
- 413-435 Policies for data archival in hierarchical storage management
by Mookerjee, Vijay S.
- 436-451 Genetic programming and rough sets: A hybrid approach to bankruptcy classification
by McKee, Thomas E. & Lensberg, Terje
- 452-458 An application of nonlinear optimization in molecular biology
by Ecker, J. G. & Kupferschmid, M. & Lawrence, C. E. & Reilly, A. A. & Scott, A. C. H.
April 2002, Volume 138, Issue 1
- 1-8 Bootstrapped efficiency estimates for a model for groups and hierarchies in DEA
by Staat, Matthias
- 9-20 Development and evaluation of an assignment heuristic for allocating cross-trained workers
by Campbell, Gerard M. & Diaby, Moustapha
- 21-28 An exact algorithm for the maximum k-club problem in an undirected graph
by Bourjolly, Jean-Marie & Laporte, Gilbert & Pesant, Gilles
- 29-42 Solving a large-scale industrial scheduling problem using MILP combined with a heuristic procedure
by Roslof, Janne & Harjunkoski, Iiro & Westerlund, Tapio & Isaksson, Johnny
- 43-62 An asymmetric analog of van der Veen conditions and the traveling salesman problem (II)
by Oda, Yoshiaki
- 63-75 Controlling inventories with stochastic item returns: A basic model
by Fleischmann, Moritz & Kuik, Roelof & Dekker, Rommert
- 76-86 Inventory control of service parts in the final phase: A central depot and repair kits
by Teunter, Ruud H. & Klein Haneveld, Willem K.
- 87-102 MRP performance effects due to forecast bias and demand uncertainty
by Enns, S. T.
- 103-117 General concepts of quality for discrete-event simulation
by Robinson, Stewart
- 118-126 Process mean and screening limits for filling processes under two-stage screening procedure
by Lee, Min Koo & Elsayed, Elsayed A.
- 127-141 Age repair policies for the machine repair problem
by Armstrong, Michael J.
- 142-154 Metamodeling: Radial basis functions, versus polynomials
by Hussain, Mohammed F. & Barton, Russel R. & Joshi, Sanjay B.
- 155-177 A computational study on the performance of artificial neural networks under changing structural design and data distribution
by Pendharkar, Parag C.
- 178-190 Comparison of fuzzy and crisp systems via system dynamics simulation
by Polat, Seckin & Bozdag, Cafer Erhan
- 191-211 Bayesian neural network learning for repeat purchase modelling in direct marketing
by Baesens, Bart & Viaene, Stijn & Van den Poel, Dirk & Vanthienen, Jan & Dedene, Guido
- 212-225 Market share analysis using semi-parametric attraction models
by Hruschka, Harald
March 2002, Volume 137, Issue 3
- 461-482 Semidefinite programming
by Helmberg, C.
- 483-496 A clone-based graphical modeler and mathematical model generator for optimal production planning in process industries
by Draman, Murat & Kuban Altinel, I & Bajgoric, Nijaz & Tamer Unal, Ali & Birgoren, Burak
- 497-511 Inventory control of service parts in the final phase
by Teunter, Ruud H. & Klein Haneveld, Willem K.
- 512-523 Design and implementation of a course scheduling system using Tabu Search
by Alvarez-Valdes, Ramon & Crespo, Enric & Tamarit, Jose M.
- 524-543 Markov chain test for time dependence and homogeneity: An analytical and empirical evaluation
by Tan, Baris & Yilmaz, Kamil
- 544-557 An optimal statistical testing policy for software reliability demonstration of safety-critical systems
by Tal, O. & McCollin, C. & Bendell, A.
- 558-573 Nonlinear stochastic programming by Monte-Carlo estimators
by Sakalauskas, Leonidas L.
- 574-587 A bivariate duration model for job mobility of two-earner households
by van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet & Nijkamp, Peter
- 588-592 Which four-part partition games are isomorphic to Silverman's game?
by Heuer, Gerald A.
- 593-611 A two-queue and two-server model with a threshold-based control service policy
by Feng, Wei & Adachi, Kouichi & Kowada, Masashi
- 612-624 Entropy of discrete Choquet capacities
by Marichal, Jean-Luc
- 625-641 Ordinal judgments in multiattribute decision analysis
by Moshkovich, Helen M. & Mechitov, Alexander I. & Olson, David L.
- 642-656 Quality function deployment for the good of soccer
by Partovi, Fariborz Y. & Corredoira, Rafael A.
- 657-676 Optimal bidding and contracting strategies for capital-intensive goods
by Wu, D. J. & Kleindorfer, P. R. & Zhang, Jin E.
- 677-687 Operational planning of district heating and cooling plants through genetic algorithms for mixed 0-1 linear programming
by Sakawa, Masatoshi & Kato, Kosuke & Ushiro, Satoshi
March 2002, Volume 137, Issue 2
- 231-232 Graphs and Scheduling (ECCO XII)
by Martello, Silvano & Maurras, Jean-Francois
- 233-247 The periodic vehicle routing problem with intermediate facilities
by Angelelli, Enrico & Grazia Speranza, Maria
- 248-264 Linear and quadratic algorithms for scheduling chains and opposite chains
by Blazewicz, Jacek & Liu, Zhen
- 265-271 On the flow cost lowering problem
by Demgensky, I. & Noltemeier, H. & Wirth, H. -C.
- 272-287 One-pass heuristics for large-scale unconstrained binary quadratic problems
by Glover, Fred & Alidaee, Bahram & Rego, Cesar & Kochenberger, Gary
- 288-302 Tabu list management methods for a discrete-continuous scheduling problem
by Jozefowska, Joanna & Waligora, Grzegorz & Weglarz, Jan
- 303-309 Fast fully polynomial approximation schemes for minimizing completion time variance
by Kubiak, Wieslaw & Cheng, Jinliang & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y.
- 310-325 On the linear description of the 3-cycle polytope
by Nguyen, Viet Hung & Maurras, Jean-Francois
- 326-335 Quasi-star-cutsets and some consequences
by Zemirline, A.
- 336-347 Hub location at Digital Equipment Corporation: A comprehensive analysis of qualitative and quantitative factors
by Sarkis, Joseph & Sundarraj, R. P.
- 348-370 A parametric analysis of heuristics for the vehicle routing problem with side-constraints
by Van Breedam, Alex
- 371-386 Network cost minimization using threshold-based discounting
by Podnar, Hrvoje & Skorin-Kapov, Jadranka & Skorin-Kapov, Darko
- 387-393 A Note on optimal allocation of work in stochastic assembly systems
by Rekhi, Ishpal & Chand, Suresh & Moskowitz, Herbert
- 394-400 A forward recursive algorithm for inventory lot-size models with power-form demand and shortages
by Yang, Hui-Ling & Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Chern, Maw-Sheng
- 401-420 Cell formations in the uni-directional loop material handling environment
by Lee, Shine-Der & Chiang, Chih-Ping
- 421-433 An assessment of technical efficiency and cross-efficiency in Taiwan's electricity distribution sector
by Chen, Tser-yieth
- 434-447 Merger effect of two firms under network equilibrium
by Matsubayashi, Nobuo & Umezawa, Masashi & Masuda, Yasushi & Nishino, Hisakazu
- 448-458 Real world performance of choice-based conjoint models
by Natter, Martin & Feurstein, Markus
February 2002, Volume 137, Issue 1
- 1-9 Multi-objective meta-heuristics: An overview of the current state-of-the-art
by Jones, D. F. & Mirrazavi, S. K. & Tamiz, M.
- 10-21 Impacts of random noise and specification on estimates of capacity derived from data envelopment analysis
by Holland, D. S. & Lee, S. T.
- 22-27 Dealing with interval scale data in data envelopment analysis
by Halme, Merja & Joro, Tarja & Koivu, Matti
- 28-36 Multiobjective programming under d-invexity
by Antczak, Tadeusz
- 37-49 Preemptive Hybrid Flowshop Scheduling problem of interval orders
by Djellab, Housni & Djellab, Khaled
- 50-71 Genetic local search for multi-objective combinatorial optimization
by Jaszkiewicz, Andrzej
- 72-92 Mathematical programming for network revenue management revisited
by de Boer, Sanne V. & Freling, Richard & Piersma, Nanda
- 93-109 Fuzzy versions of the covering circle problem
by Li, Lushu & Kabadi, S. N. & Nair, K. P. K.
- 110-122 Robust estimation of priorities in the AHP
by Lipovetsky, Stan & Michael Conklin, W.
- 123-133 Sequential incorporation of imprecise information in multiple criteria decision processes
by Marmol, Amparo M. & Puerto, Justo & Fernandez, Francisco R.
- 134-144 Group decision making in a multiple criteria environment: A case using the AHP in software selection
by Lai, Vincent S. & Wong, Bo K. & Cheung, Waiman
- 145-161 Using fuzzy measures and habitual domains to analyze the public attitude and apply to the gas taxi policy
by Chen, Ting-Yu & Chang, Hsin-Li & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung
- 162-176 Salespeople's management of customer information: Impact on optimal territory and sales force sizes
by Darmon, Rene Y.
- 177-190 Estimating output allocative efficiency and productivity change: Application to Japanese banks
by Fukuyama, Hirofumi & Weber, William L.
- 191-205 The allocative efficiency measure by means of a distance function: The case of Spanish public railways
by Banos-Pino, Jose & Fernandez-Blanco, Victor & Rodriguez-Alvarez, Ana
- 206-217 Investment decisions in the theory of finance: Some antinomies and inconsistencies
by Magni, Carlo Alberto
- 218-228 Benchmark selection: An axiomatic approach
by Hougaard, Jens Leth & Tvede, Mich
February 2002, Volume 136, Issue 3
- 471-482 Success or failure of a firm under different financing policies: A dynamic stochastic model
by Cifarelli, Michele D. & Masciandaro, Donato & Peccati, Lorenzo & Salsa, Sandro & Tagliani, Aldo
- 483-500 Circular-arc graph coloring: On chords and circuits in the meeting graph
by de Werra, Dominique & Eisenbeis, Christine & Lelait, Sylvain & Stohr, Elena
- 501-511 Airline cockpit crew scheduling
by Yan, Shangyao & Chang, Jei-Chi
- 512-527 Parallel machine scheduling with a common due window
by Chen, Zhi-Long & Lee, Chung-Yee
- 528-540 Two-machine flow shops with limited machine availability
by Kubiak, Wieslaw & Blazewicz, Jacek & Formanowicz, Piotr & Breit, Joachim & Schmidt, Gunter
- 541-550 The computational complexity of the criticality problems in a network with interval activity times
by Chanas, Stefan & Zielinski, Pawel
- 551-572 Workforce planning in synchronous production systems
by Vairaktarakis, George L. & Cai, Xiaoqiang & Lee, Chung-Yee
- 573-590 Screening location strategies to reduce exchange rate risk
by Lowe, Timothy J. & Wendell, Richard E. & Hu, Gang
- 591-602 Research joint ventures: A cooperative game for competitors
by Aloysius, John A.
- 603-615 A comparative study of the effect of the position of outliers on classical and nontraditional approaches to the two-group classification problem
by Pavur, Robert
- 616-634 On the convexity of games corresponding to sequencing situations with due dates
by Borm, Peter & Fiestras-Janeiro, Gloria & Hamers, Herbert & Sanchez, Estela & Voorneveld, Mark
- 635-654 Balancedness of infrastructure cost games
by Norde, Henk & Fragnelli, Vito & Garcia-Jurado, Ignacio & Patrone, Fioravante & Tijs, Stef
- 655-670 Quality adjusted measures of services in public schools
by Heshmati, Almas
- 671-679 Hyperbolic efficiency and return to the dollar
by Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Zaim, Osman
- 680-695 Sizing the US destroyer fleet
by Crary, Michael & Nozick, L. K. & Whitaker, L. R.
- 696-706 Real (investment) options with multiple sources of rare events
by Martzoukos, Spiros H. & Trigeorgis, Lenos
January 2002, Volume 136, Issue 2
- 231-232 Human centered processes
by Lenca, Philippe
- 233-252 Human centered processes and decision support systems
by Barthelemy, J. P. & Bisdorff, R. & Coppin, G.
- 253-263 Performance-based assessment of expertise: How to decide if someone is an expert or not
by Shanteau, James & Weiss, David J. & Thomas, Rickey P. & Pounds, Julia C.
- 264-281 Post-decision inference editing of supportive and counterindicative signals among external auditors in a going concern judgment
by Lundberg, C. Gustav & Nagle, Brian M.
- 282-289 Applying decision tree methodology for rules extraction under cognitive constraints
by Muller, Wolfgang & Wiederhold, Eckhard
- 290-298 Reasoning with contextual graphs
by Brezillon, Patrick & Pasquier, Laurent & Pomerol, Jean-Charles
- 299-309 Dynamic adaptation of rules bases under cognitive constraints
by Le Saux, Elisabeth & Lenca, Philippe & Picouet, Philippe
- 310-323 Socio-cognitive engineering: A methodology for the design of human-centred technology
by Sharples, M. & Jeffery, N. & du Boulay, J. B. H. & Teather, D. & Teather, B. & du Boulay, G. H.
- 324-332 Model building for air-traffic controllers' workload regulation
by Crevits, Igor & Debernard, Serge & Denecker, Pascal
- 333-339 A structured groupware for a collective decision-making aid
by Lewkowicz, Myriam & Zacklad, Manuel
- 340-352 Ethics and decision
by Brans, J. Pierre
- 353-365 Using commonality as backup safety stock
by Hillier, Mark S.
- 366-382 The plant location and flexible technology acquisition problem
by Verter, Vedat & Dasci, Abdullah
- 383-402 Task net: Transactional workflow model based on colored Petri net
by Choi, Injun & Park, Chulsoon & Lee, Changwoo
- 403-421 Fund allocation model for pipe repair maintenance in water distribution networks
by Trung Luong, Huynh & Fujiwara, Okitsugu
- 422-429 Meta-goal programming
by Rodriguez Uria, M. Victoria & Caballero, Rafael & Ruiz, Francisco & Romero, Carlos
- 430-448 Modelling a multi-objective allocation problem in a government sponsored entrepreneur development programme
by Yahya, Salleh & Kingsman, Brian
- 449-465 On the statistical foundations of non-linear utility theory: The case of status quo-dependent preferences
by Geiger, Gebhard
- 466-467 "Small sample properties of ML, COLS and DEA estimators of frontier models in the presence of heteroscedasticity" by A.N. Bojanic, S.B. Caudill and J.M. Ford, European Journal of Operational Research 108, 1998, 140-148: A comment
by Banker, R. D. & Chang, H. S. & Cooper, W. W.
- 468-469 Small sample properties of ML, COLS and DEA estimators of frontier models in the presence of heteroscedasticity: A reply to Banker, Chang, and Cooper
by Bojanic, Antonio N. & Caudill, Steven B. & Ford, Jon M.
January 2002, Volume 136, Issue 1
- 1-18 A review of the contribution of Operational Research to Project Management
by Tavares, L. V.
- 19-31 DEA models for resource reallocation and production input/output estimation
by Yan, Hong & Wei, Quanling & Hao, Gang
- 32-45 Dual models of interval DEA and its extension to interval data
by Entani, Tomoe & Maeda, Yutaka & Tanaka, Hideo
- 46-56 A minimax resource allocation problem with variable resources
by Gol'stejn, E. G. & Dempe, S.