Super-efficiency DEA in the presence of infeasibility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Per Andersen & Niels Christian Petersen, 1993. "A Procedure for Ranking Efficient Units in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(10), pages 1261-1264, October.
- Chen, Yao, 2005. "Measuring super-efficiency in DEA in the presence of infeasibility," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 545-551, March.
- Fukuyama, Hirofumi & Weber, William L., 2009. "A directional slacks-based measure of technical inefficiency," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 274-287, December.
- Chen, Yao, 2004. "Ranking efficient units in DEA," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 213-219, June.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Tone, Kaoru, 2001. "A slacks-based measure of efficiency in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(3), pages 498-509, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Yao & Du, Juan & Huo, Jiazhen, 2013. "Super-efficiency based on a modified directional distance function," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 621-625.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:11:d:10.1057_s41274-016-0137-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Afsharian, Mohsen & Ahn, Heinz & Thanassoulis, Emmanuel, 2017. "A DEA-based incentives system for centrally managed multi-unit organisations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(2), pages 587-598.
- repec:spr:nathaz:v:87:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11069-017-2826-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:134:y:2017:i:c:p:659-671 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Hsuan-Shih & Zhu, Joe, 2012. "Super-efficiency infeasibility and zero data in DEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(2), pages 429-433.
- Cheng, Gang & Zervopoulos, Panagiotis, 2012. "A proxy approach to dealing with the infeasibility problem in super-efficiency data envelopment analysis," MPRA Paper 42064, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghasemi, M.-R. & Ignatius, Joshua & Emrouznejad, Ali, 2014. "A bi-objective weighted model for improving the discrimination power in MCDEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(3), pages 640-650.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:2:p:665-674 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Yongjun & Xie, Jianhui & Wang, Meiqiang & Liang, Liang, 2016. "Super efficiency evaluation using a common platform on a cooperative game," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(3), pages 884-892.
- Fang, Hsin-Hsiung & Lee, Hsuan-Shih & Hwang, Shiuh-Nan & Chung, Cheng-Chi, 2013. "A slacks-based measure of super-efficiency in data envelopment analysis: An alternative approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 731-734.
- Chen, Yao & Liang, Liang, 2011. "Super-efficiency DEA in the presence of infeasibility: One model approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(1), pages 359-360, August.
- Guo, I-Lung & Lee, Hsuan-Shih & Lee, Dan, 2017. "An integrated model for slack-based measure of super-efficiency in additive DEA," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 160-167.
More about this item
KeywordsData envelopment analysis (DEA) Infeasibility Super-efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:212:y:2011:i:1:p:141-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.