Super-efficiency based on a modified directional distance function
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Per Andersen & Niels Christian Petersen, 1993. "A Procedure for Ranking Efficient Units in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(10), pages 1261-1264, October.
- Lee, Hsuan-Shih & Chu, Ching-Wu & Zhu, Joe, 2011. "Super-efficiency DEA in the presence of infeasibility," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(1), pages 141-147, July.
- Chen, Yao, 2005. "Measuring super-efficiency in DEA in the presence of infeasibility," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 545-551, March.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Chen, Yao, 2004. "Ranking efficient units in DEA," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 213-219, June.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Premachandra, I.M. & Chen, Yao & Watson, John, 2011. "DEA as a tool for predicting corporate failure and success: A case of bankruptcy assessment," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 620-626, December.
- André, Francisco J. & Herrero, Inés & Riesgo, Laura, 2010. "A modified DEA model to estimate the importance of objectives with an application to agricultural economics," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 371-382, October.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Chung, Yangho & Fare, Rolf, 1996. "Benefit and Distance Functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 407-419, August.
- Zhong, Wei & Yuan, Wei & Li, Susan X. & Huang, Zhimin, 2011. "The performance evaluation of regional R&D investments in China: An application of DEA based on the first official China economic census data," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 447-455, August.
- Lee, Hsuan-Shih & Zhu, Joe, 2012. "Super-efficiency infeasibility and zero data in DEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(2), pages 429-433.
- Wu, Jie & Liang, Liang & Chen, Yao, 2009. "DEA game cross-efficiency approach to Olympic rankings," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 909-918, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diogo Cunha Ferreira & Rui Cunha Marques, 2016. "Malmquist and Hicks–Moorsteen Productivity Indexes for Clusters Performance Evaluation," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(05), pages 1015-1053, September.
- Arabi, Behrouz & Munisamy, Susila & Emrouznejad, Ali, 2015. "A new slacks-based measure of Malmquist–Luenberger index in the presence of undesirable outputs," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 29-37.
- Gadanakis, Yiorgos & Bennett, Richard & Park, Julian & Areal, Francisco Jose, 2015. "Improving productivity and water use efficiency: A case study of farms in England," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 22-32.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:11:d:10.1057_s41274-016-0137-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ke Wang & Yujiao Xian & Chia-Yen Lee & Yi-Ming Wei & Zhimin Huang, 2017. "On selecting directions for directional distance functions in a non-parametric framework: A review," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 99, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Leleu, Hervé, 2013.
"Inner and outer approximations of technology: A shadow profit approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 868-871.
- Hervé Leleu, 2012. "Inner and Outer Approximations of Technology: A Shadow Profit Approach," Working Papers 2012-ECO-06, IESEG School of Management.
- H. Leleu, 2013. "Inner and outer approximations of technology: a shadow profit approach," Post-Print hal-00798547, HAL.
- Liu, John S. & Lu, Louis Y.Y. & Lu, Wen-Min & Lin, Bruce J.Y., 2013. "A survey of DEA applications," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 893-902.
- Liu, John S. & Lu, Louis Y.Y. & Lu, Wen-Min, 2016. "Research fronts in data envelopment analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 33-45.
- Ghasemi, M.-R. & Ignatius, Joshua & Emrouznejad, Ali, 2014. "A bi-objective weighted model for improving the discrimination power in MCDEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(3), pages 640-650.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:2:p:665-674 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:orspec:v:39:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00291-017-0475-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ruiyue Lin & Zhiping Chen & Qianhui Hu & Zongxin Li, 0. "Dynamic network DEA approach with diversification to multi-period performance evaluation of funds," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 0, pages 1-40.
- Branda, Martin, 2015. "Diversification-consistent data envelopment analysis based on directional-distance measures," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 65-76.
- Fang, Hsin-Hsiung & Lee, Hsuan-Shih & Hwang, Shiuh-Nan & Chung, Cheng-Chi, 2013. "A slacks-based measure of super-efficiency in data envelopment analysis: An alternative approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 731-734.
More about this item
KeywordsData envelopment analysis (DEA); Directional distance function; Efficiency; Super-efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:41:y:2013:i:3:p:621-625. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.