Reverse auction with buyer-supplier negotiation using bi-level distributed programming
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. E. Bellman & L. A. Zadeh, 1970. "Decision-Making in a Fuzzy Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages 141-164, December.
- Damian R. Beil & Lawrence M. Wein, 2003. "An Inverse-Optimization-Based Auction Mechanism to Support a Multiattribute RFQ Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(11), pages 1529-1545, November.
- Yeon-Koo Che, 1993.
"Design Competition through Multidimensional Auctions,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 24(4), pages 668-680, Winter.
- Che, Y.K., 1991. "Design Competition through Multidimensional Auctions," Working papers 9123, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Kingsman, Brian & Hendry, Linda & Mercer, Alan & de Souza, Antonio, 1996. "Responding to customer enquiries in make-to-order companies Problems and solutions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 219-231, December.
- Pramanik, Surapati & Roy, Tapan Kumar, 2007. "Fuzzy goal programming approach to multilevel programming problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 1151-1166, January.
- Cakravastia, Andi & Toha, Isa S. & Nakamura, Nobuto, 2002. "A two-stage model for the design of supply chain networks," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 231-248, December.
- Bichler, Martin & Kalagnanam, Jayant, 2005. "Configurable offers and winner determination in multi-attribute auctions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 160(2), pages 380-394, January.
- Teich, Jeffrey E. & Wallenius, Hannele & Wallenius, Jyrki & Zaitsev, Alexander, 2006. "A multi-attribute e-auction mechanism for procurement: Theoretical foundations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 90-100, November.
- Teich, Jeffrey E. & Wallenius, Hannele & Wallenius, Jyrki & Koppius, Otto R., 2004. "Emerging multiple issue e-auctions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(1), pages 1-16, November.
- Easton, Fred F. & Moodie, Douglas R., 1999. "Pricing and lead time decisions for make-to-order firms with contingent orders," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 305-318, July.
- Bichler,Martin, 2001. "The Future of e-Markets," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521003834, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:apjorx:v:34:y:2017:i:06:n:s0217595917500282 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:261:y:2017:i:3:p:994-1000 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAuctions/bidding Available to promise inventory Bi-level distributed programming Negotiation Fuzzy mathematical programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:211:y:2011:i:3:p:601-611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .