Multiattribute electronic procurement using goal programming
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ghodsypour, S. H. & O'Brien, C., 1998. "A decision support system for supplier selection using an integrated analytic hierarchy process and linear programming," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 199-212, September.
- Weber, Charles A. & Current, John R. & Benton, W. C., 1991. "Vendor selection criteria and methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 2-18, January.
- Yeon-Koo Che, 1993.
"Design Competition through Multidimensional Auctions,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 24(4), pages 668-680, Winter.
- Che, Y.K., 1991. "Design Competition through Multidimensional Auctions," Working papers 9123, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Kim, Kap H. & Hwang, Hark, 1988. "An incremental discount pricing schedule with multiple customers and single price break," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 71-79, April.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680, April.
- Keely L. Croxton & Bernard Gendron & Thomas L. Magnanti, 2003. "A Comparison of Mixed-Integer Programming Models for Nonconvex Piecewise Linear Cost Minimization Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(9), pages 1268-1273, September.
- David C. Parkes & Jayant Kalagnanam, 2005. "Models for Iterative Multiattribute Procurement Auctions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(3), pages 435-451, March.
- Damian R. Beil & Lawrence M. Wein, 2003. "An Inverse-Optimization-Based Auction Mechanism to Support a Multiattribute RFQ Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(11), pages 1529-1545, November.
- Fernando Branco, 1997. "The Design of Multidimensional Auctions," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 28(1), pages 63-81, Spring.
- Hau L. Lee & Meir J. Rosenblatt, 1986. "A Generalized Quantity Discount Pricing Model to Increase Supplier's Profits," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(9), pages 1177-1185, September.
- Bichler, Martin & Kalagnanam, Jayant, 2005. "Configurable offers and winner determination in multi-attribute auctions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 160(2), pages 380-394, January.
- McAfee, R Preston & McMillan, John, 1987. "Auctions and Bidding," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 25(2), pages 699-738, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:179:y:2007:i:2:p:518-536. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.