Support vector regression for warranty claim forecasting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Murthy, D. N. P. & Djamaludin, I., 2002. "New product warranty: A literature review," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 231-260, October.
- Trafalis, Theodore B. & Gilbert, Robin C., 2006. "Robust classification and regression using support vector machines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 173(3), pages 893-909, September.
- Wu, Shaomin & Li, Huiqing, 2007. "Warranty cost analysis for products with a dormant state," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(3), pages 1285-1293, November.
- Bai, Jun & Pham, Hoang, 2006. "Cost analysis on renewable full-service warranties for multi-component systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 168(2), pages 492-508, January.
- Lingras, P. & Butz, C.J., 2010. "Rough support vector regression," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(2), pages 445-455, October.
- Carbonneau, Real & Laframboise, Kevin & Vahidov, Rustam, 2008. "Application of machine learning techniques for supply chain demand forecasting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(3), pages 1140-1154, February.
- David Stephens & Martin Crowder, 2004. "Bayesian analysis of discrete time warranty data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 53(1), pages 195-217.
- Nesreen Ahmed & Amir Atiya & Neamat El Gayar & Hisham El-Shishiny, 2010. "An Empirical Comparison of Machine Learning Models for Time Series Forecasting," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(5-6), pages 594-621.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:92:y:2007:i:2:p:243-251 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Bowon & Park, Sangsun, 2008. "Optimal pricing, EOL (end of life) warranty, and spare parts manufacturing strategy amid product transition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 188(3), pages 723-745, August.
- Yeo, Wee Meng & Yuan, Xue-Ming, 2009. "Optimal warranty policies for systems with imperfect repair," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(1), pages 187-197, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:145:y:2016:i:c:p:147-154 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gür Ali, Özden & Yaman, Kübra, 2013. "Selecting rows and columns for training support vector regression models with large retail datasets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(3), pages 471-480.
- Cang, Shuang & Yu, Hongnian, 2014. "A combination selection algorithm on forecasting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(1), pages 127-139.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:263:y:2017:i:2:p:540-558 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Shaomin, 2014. "Construction of asymmetric copulas and its application in two-dimensional reliability modelling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 238(2), pages 476-485.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:316-331 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:154:y:2018:i:c:p:143-156 is not listed on IDEAS
- He, Yaoyao & Liu, Rui & Li, Haiyan & Wang, Shuo & Lu, Xiaofen, 2017. "Short-term power load probability density forecasting method using kernel-based support vector quantile regression and Copula theory," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P1), pages 254-266.
- Sermpinis, Georgios & Stasinakis, Charalampos & Theofilatos, Konstantinos & Karathanasopoulos, Andreas, 2015. "Modeling, forecasting and trading the EUR exchange rates with hybrid rolling genetic algorithms—Support vector regression forecast combinations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 247(3), pages 831-846.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:106:y:2012:i:c:p:160-164 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:116:y:2013:i:c:p:126-134 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSupport vector regression Radial basis function network Warranty claims Neural networks Multilayer perceptron;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:213:y:2011:i:1:p:196-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.