Short-term power load probability density forecasting method using kernel-based support vector quantile regression and Copula theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Niknam, Taher & Azizipanah-Abarghooee, Rasoul & Narimani, Mohammad Rasoul, 2012. "An efficient scenario-based stochastic programming framework for multi-objective optimal micro-grid operation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 455-470.
- Jooyong Shim & Yongtae Kim & Jangtaek Lee & Changha Hwang, 2012. "Estimating value at risk with semiparametric support vector quantile regression," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 685-700, December.
- Chatfield, Chris, 1993. "Calculating Interval Forecasts," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(2), pages 121-135, April.
- Wang, Jianjun & Li, Li & Niu, Dongxiao & Tan, Zhongfu, 2012. "An annual load forecasting model based on support vector regression with differential evolution algorithm," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 65-70.
- Che, JinXing & Wang, JianZhou, 2014. "Short-term load forecasting using a kernel-based support vector regression combination model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 602-609.
- Wang, J. & Botterud, A. & Bessa, R. & Keko, H. & Carvalho, L. & Issicaba, D. & Sumaili, J. & Miranda, V., 2011. "Wind power forecasting uncertainty and unit commitment," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(11), pages 4014-4023.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, January.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Maciejowska, Katarzyna & Nowotarski, Jakub & Weron, Rafał, 2016.
"Probabilistic forecasting of electricity spot prices using Factor Quantile Regression Averaging,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 957-965.
- Katarzyna Maciejowska & Jakub Nowotarski & Rafal Weron, 2014. "Probabilistic forecasting of electricity spot prices using Factor Quantile Regression Averaging," HSC Research Reports HSC/14/09, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Che, Jinxing & Wang, Jianzhou & Wang, Guangfu, 2012. "An adaptive fuzzy combination model based on self-organizing map and support vector regression for electric load forecasting," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 657-664.
- Xiao, Liye & Wang, Jianzhou & Hou, Ru & Wu, Jie, 2015. "A combined model based on data pre-analysis and weight coefficients optimization for electrical load forecasting," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 524-549.
- Jing Wang, 2012. "Bayesian quantile regression for parametric nonlinear mixed effects models," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 21(3), pages 279-295, August.
- Masa-Bote, D. & Castillo-Cagigal, M. & Matallanas, E. & Caamaño-Martín, E. & Gutiérrez, A. & Monasterio-Huelín, F. & Jiménez-Leube, J., 2014. "Improving photovoltaics grid integration through short time forecasting and self-consumption," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 103-113.
- Ghofrani, M. & Ghayekhloo, M. & Arabali, A. & Ghayekhloo, A., 2015. "A hybrid short-term load forecasting with a new input selection framework," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 777-786.
- He, Yaoyao & Xu, Qifa & Wan, Jinhong & Yang, Shanlin, 2016. "Short-term power load probability density forecasting based on quantile regression neural network and triangle kernel function," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 498-512.
- Bahrami, Saadat & Hooshmand, Rahmat-Allah & Parastegari, Moein, 2014. "Short term electric load forecasting by wavelet transform and grey model improved by PSO (particle swarm optimization) algorithm," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 434-442.
- Hagfors, Lars Ivar & Bunn, Derek & Kristoffersen, Eline & Staver, Tiril Toftdahl & Westgaard, Sjur, 2016. "Modeling the UK electricity price distributions using quantile regression," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 231-243.
- Chen, Kuilin & Yu, Jie, 2014. "Short-term wind speed prediction using an unscented Kalman filter based state-space support vector regression approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 690-705.
- Tan, Zhongfu & Zhang, Jinliang & Wang, Jianhui & Xu, Jun, 2010. "Day-ahead electricity price forecasting using wavelet transform combined with ARIMA and GARCH models," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(11), pages 3606-3610, November.
- Chatfield, Chris, 1993. "Calculating Interval Forecasts: Reply," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(2), pages 143-144, April.
- Wu, Shaomin & Akbarov, Artur, 2011. "Support vector regression for warranty claim forecasting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(1), pages 196-204, August.
- Khosravi, Abbas & Nahavandi, Saeid & Creighton, Doug, 2013. "Quantifying uncertainties of neural network-based electricity price forecasts," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 120-129.
- Liu, Nian & Tang, Qingfeng & Zhang, Jianhua & Fan, Wei & Liu, Jie, 2014. "A hybrid forecasting model with parameter optimization for short-term load forecasting of micro-grids," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 336-345.
- Lin, Whei-Min & Gow, Hong-Jey & Tsai, Ming-Tang, 2010. "An enhanced radial basis function network for short-term electricity price forecasting," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(10), pages 3226-3234, October.
- Jain, Rishee K. & Smith, Kevin M. & Culligan, Patricia J. & Taylor, John E., 2014. "Forecasting energy consumption of multi-family residential buildings using support vector regression: Investigating the impact of temporal and spatial monitoring granularity on performance accuracy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 168-178.
- Li, Youjuan & Liu, Yufeng & Zhu, Ji, 2007. "Quantile Regression in Reproducing Kernel Hilbert Spaces," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 255-268, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:appene:v:224:y:2018:i:c:p:13-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:218:y:2018:i:c:p:159-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:213:y:2018:i:c:p:195-207 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:222:y:2018:i:c:p:104-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:154:y:2018:i:c:p:143-156 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:213:y:2018:i:c:p:499-509 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:8:p:1958-:d:160440 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p1:p:1484-1512 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsShort-term power load probability density forecasting; Support vector quantile regression; PI coverage probability; PI normalized average width; Copula theory; Real-time price;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:185:y:2017:i:p1:p:254-266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.