Bayesian quantile regression for parametric nonlinear mixed effects models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koenker, Roger, 2004. "Quantile regression for longitudinal data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 74-89, October.
- Yu, Keming & Stander, Julian, 2007. "Bayesian analysis of a Tobit quantile regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 260-276, March.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jang, Woosung & Wang, Huixia Judy, 2015. "A semiparametric Bayesian approach for joint-quantile regression with clustered data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 99-115.
- repec:bla:istatr:v:84:y:2016:i:3:p:327-344 is not listed on IDEAS
- He, Yaoyao & Liu, Rui & Li, Haiyan & Wang, Shuo & Lu, Xiaofen, 2017. "Short-term power load probability density forecasting method using kernel-based support vector quantile regression and Copula theory," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P1), pages 254-266.
- Qifa Xu & Cuixia Jiang & Yaoyao He, 2016. "An exponentially weighted quantile regression via SVM with application to estimating multiperiod VaR," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 25(2), pages 285-320, June.
More about this item
KeywordsQuantile regression; Nonlinear mixed effects model; Asymmetric Laplace density; Gibbs sampling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:21:y:2012:i:3:p:279-295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .