Bayesian adaptive Lasso quantile regression
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zou, Hui, 2006. "The Adaptive Lasso and Its Oracle Properties," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1418-1429, December.
- D. F. Benoit & D. Van Den Poel, 2010. "Binary quantile regression: A Bayesian approach based on the asymmetric Laplace density," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/662, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Park, Trevor & Casella, George, 2008. "The Bayesian Lasso," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103, pages 681-686, June.
- Wang, Hansheng & Li, Guodong & Jiang, Guohua, 2007. "Robust Regression Shrinkage and Consistent Variable Selection Through the LAD-Lasso," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 25, pages 347-355, July.
- Koenker, Roger, 2004. "Quantile regression for longitudinal data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 74-89, October.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, May.
- Chris Hans, 2009. "Bayesian lasso regression," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 96(4), pages 835-845.
- Hideo Kozumi & Genya Kobayashi, 2009. "Gibbs Sampling Methods for Bayesian Quantile Regression," Discussion Papers 2009-02, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Fan J. & Li R., 2001. "Variable Selection via Nonconcave Penalized Likelihood and its Oracle Properties," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1348-1360, December.
- Yu, Keming & Moyeed, Rana A., 2001. "Bayesian quantile regression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 437-447, October.
- Yu, Keming & Stander, Julian, 2007. "Bayesian analysis of a Tobit quantile regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 260-276, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rahim Alhamzawi & Keming Yu, 2012. "Variable selection in quantile regression via Gibbs sampling," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(4), pages 799-813, August.
- Zhao, Kaifeng & Lian, Heng, 2016. "The Expectation–Maximization approach for Bayesian quantile regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 1-11.
- Hussein Hashem & Veronica Vinciotti & Rahim Alhamzawi & Keming Yu, 2016. "Quantile regression with group lasso for classification," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 10(3), pages 375-390, September.
- Yuzhu Tian & Er’qian Li & Maozai Tian, 2016. "Bayesian joint quantile regression for mixed effects models with censoring and errors in covariates," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 1031-1057, September.
- B. Dima & Ş. M. Dima, 2016. "Income Distribution and Social Tolerance," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 128(1), pages 439-466, August.
- Dries Benoit & Rahim Alhamzawi & Keming Yu, 2013. "Bayesian lasso binary quantile regression," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(6), pages 2861-2873, December.
- repec:spr:stpapr:v:58:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00362-015-0737-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vahid Nassiri & Ignace Loris, 2014. "An efficient algorithm for structured sparse quantile regression," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(5), pages 1321-1343, October.
- repec:bla:istatr:v:84:y:2016:i:3:p:327-344 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsGibbs sampler; Lasso; Quantile regression; Skewed Laplace distribution.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:11/728. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .