Efficient Empirical Bayes Variable Selection and Estimation in Linear Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsionas, Efthymios G. & Konstantakis, Konstantinos N. & Michaelides, Panayotis G., 2016. "Bayesian GVAR with k-endogenous dominants & input–output weights: Financial and trade channels in crisis transmission for BRICs," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1-26.
- C. Marsilli, 2014. "Variable Selection in Predictive MIDAS Models," Working papers 520, Banque de France.
- Banerjee, Sayantan & Ghosal, Subhashis, 2015. "Bayesian structure learning in graphical models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 147-162.
- Nott, David J. & Leng, Chenlei, 2010. "Bayesian projection approaches to variable selection in generalized linear models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3227-3241, December.
- repec:kap:compec:v:51:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10614-017-9741-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:compec:v:51:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s10614-017-9660-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Korobilis, Dimitris, 2008. "Forecasting in vector autoregressions with many predictors," MPRA Paper 21122, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yang, Aijun & Jiang, Xuejun & Liu, Pengfei & Lin, Jinguan, 2016. "Sparse Bayesian multinomial probit regression model with correlation prior for high-dimensional data classification," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 241-247.
- Aijun Yang & Xuejun Jiang & Lianjie Shu & Jinguan Lin, 2017. "Bayesian variable selection with sparse and correlation priors for high-dimensional data analysis," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 127-143, March.
- Shizhong Xu, 2007. "An Empirical Bayes Method for Estimating Epistatic Effects of Quantitative Trait Loci," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 63(2), pages 513-521, June.
- Artin Armagan & Russell Zaretzki, 2010. "Model selection via adaptive shrinkage with t priors," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 441-461, September.
- McKay Curtis, S. & Banerjee, Sayantan & Ghosal, Subhashis, 2014. "Fast Bayesian model assessment for nonparametric additive regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 347-358.
- Alhamzawi, Rahim & Yu, Keming, 2013. "Conjugate priors and variable selection for Bayesian quantile regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 209-219.
- Chenlei Leng & Minh-Ngoc Tran & David Nott, 2014. "Bayesian adaptive Lasso," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 66(2), pages 221-244, April.
- Diego Vidaurre & Concha Bielza & Pedro Larrañaga, 2013. "A Survey of L 1 Regression," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 81(3), pages 361-387, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:100:y:2005:p:1215-1225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.